• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:35 AM

All I won't to see is infrared beam & be able to put a scope on any gun

Jake15
  • Jake15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:18 AM

1. House customization (couch, bathroom, plants, etc)

2. Character customization (at very beginning of the game)

3.. Decisions making a visual impact on on the game. (EX: Giving a guy money to improve the town in a mission makes the town great and classy, nice houses and cars, rich people, etc. or kill him and there will be gangsters in the town, run down buildings, crappy cars and houses, etc.)

4. Better guns (silencer, etc.)

5. Snow! Or at least in some part of the city. GTA has done big cities, deserts, and such but haven't ever done snow in the game.

6. Better cheat codes!

Sandboxfreak
  • Sandboxfreak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Toup @ Mar 23 2011, 17:41)
QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Mar 23 2011, 17:28)
1. A never ending story. It just goes on and on and on, etc.
2. A map about 1000 times larger than IV.
3. Seasonal weather changes.
4. Full 365(6) day years and 24 hour days.
5. Improved clothing customazation. Right down to the colour and size of the shoelaces
6. Planes. Bring those bad boys back
7. Real consequences. If i'm arrested, i should go to court, hire a lawyer, be able to adjourn it, come back 6 months later and get sentenced for my crime. Run a stop sign? A fine and mandatory traffic school. Steal a car? 2 years in prison? Shoot a cop after stealing a car? Death penalty. Etc.
8. Car customazation.
9. f*ck whoever or whatever you want. See a nice lady in the street? Get her number, take her out for dinner. See a nice looking dude? Think it's time to experimemt a little? Ask him to join you in the bathhouse. See a sexy horse? Close the barn doors....etc.
10. Custom music.

Can't think of any more.

1.Not possible
2.Not possible (why not, sony is making 1TB blu-ray discs: http://hcc.techradar...-discs-26-07-10, and there are already blu-ray discs on the market with 400 and 500 GB memory, so it's perfectly possible)
3.Why not
4.I don't think that would fit
5.Only if they don't have to remove anything more important
6.You're right
7.No thanks
8.Big yes
9.Same as 5
10.In pc+consoles

2.Not possible (why not, sony is making 1TB blu-ray discs: http://hcc.techradar...-discs-26-07-10, and there are already blu-ray discs on the market with 400 and 500 GB memory, so it's perfectly possible)

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

I was exaggerating a little when i said "1000 times larger" (most everything I said there were exaggerations of ideas i had)

If they can keep it as (or make it more) detailed as IV, and make the map about 4 or 5 times bigger. That'd be nice.

Also. Numbers 1 and 7 were just jokes tounge.gif

GTA_ULTIMATE_FREAK
  • GTA_ULTIMATE_FREAK

Jason Summers

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

More Illegal Business to run is what I need from GTA

Jake15
  • Jake15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:53 AM

Here are the things Grand Theft Auto V must have for me to play it.

1. Cruise ships: really big boats with pools and girls on them where you can pay money and go on a cruise. During the cruise, it's like a whole new map, so you wouldn't be floating around the main islands or way out of sea - it would be a whole new sea in itself. There would be pools, girls with nice tits, bar, and more on this ship. You can also invite people to go with you.

2. More hoes: I want more girls I can go out with, and more prettier too, just for kicks.

3. Touch feature: being able to walk by a random chick and slap her butt, lift someone up over your shoulder, steal a womens purse or a guys wallet, hug a stranger, sticking hand down a girls shirt, etc.

4. Better experience: I want to be able to walk up to a random person on the street and start doing them on the sidewalk.

5. Masturbation: enough said.

6. More stuff to spend cash on.

DohEntertainment
  • DohEntertainment

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:04 AM

GTA 3/ GTA Liberty City Stories/GTA 4 and its episodes - Liberty City (Mid-Atlantic)
GTA SA - San Andreas (West Coast)
GTA VC and Vice City Stories - Vice City, Florida (The South)
GTA Londons - London

GTA V in my wishlist would be:
  • Set either in The Midwest, Somewhere in a fictious town in Illinois, Vice City, or in Russia
  • Allowed to have weapons like the Mp along with the .308 sniper that was used in VC, Flamethrower, Rocket Launcher, Ak, .357, Deagle, or the Spas
  • Have Businesses with money dropped to your safehouses
  • Multiplayer and single Player gameplay
  • Race does not matter
  • Female or Male Protagonist
  • Same current Wanted Level system
  • Car Modification shops like the ones in SA
  • Able to call noose, or fib units when in vigilante

Daniel4
  • Daniel4

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

There should be delivery mini-game thingys. For example you deliver something in a van or lorry, if the goods have heat, you get paid more etc.

nWf Nemesis
  • nWf Nemesis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

This may get some bad responses from the haters out there wo are moaning about the mobile phone and car washes etc....
But id love to see a lot of tweeks and new things in GTA V.

- Trailers for the atic lorry (semi truck). Cuz that rocked in SA the missions need to be tweeked 2 where you could be hauling allkinds of stuff and not allways to a time lift, like delivering big stuff wide load style. Ad maybe steeling it at a later date to rape the city... Car transporter? I tryed thin in SA it was a fail as soon as i drove off.

- Rush hour traffic. It would add a complexicty 2 the game and mission timeing would play a better part

- shops that open and close at times

-Petrol station and Garages. Its a tad silly when you drive for hours and never run out of fuel or break down. U could call recovery and get it fixed etc.... That again will make the game a challange personally

-Not sure what 2 call this, but a parking system car parks and that but if u park a car in a no parking zone u run the risk of being towed etc.. That would also appl for the peds.

-building sites that stuff happen, it would b cool if stuff like that happened it would make it harder 2 steal from there or enter etc....

-Road works! tempory lights and road works that randomly appear and change to different areas like closing 2 lanes down for a big hole would make it different experence and make the game more of a challange again

-Airports and Airfeilds. Im hoping that the nxt GTA would be a multi city map with countryside industrial area maybe a massive quarry etc....

-Better interaction with player to NCP a responce system wouldnt b a bad idea?

All i can think of realy yes my spelling is bad an no im not 12 feel free to mock.......haha.

ThePersian
  • ThePersian

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

I want them to add graphics Crysis 2 graphics...unless it becomes too laggy. CRYSIS 2 GRAPHICS ARE AWESOME THOUGH!!!!!

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

I've already mentioned this another topic, but i might aswel post it in here too.

Hotels
If you're strapped for cash (like say, at the beginning of the game) and you can't afford a safehouse (or you're too far away from one) you could sleep (save the game) in a hotel. There could be cheap, sh*tty motels near the outskirts of town, and expensive luxury hotels in and around the centre of town.

GTAFanaticGTA
  • GTAFanaticGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:51 AM

House Customization? There is no need for that as I don't know too many people who spend that much time in their house on the game. Unless it is like the Scarface game where there are 3 different looks for Tony Montana's mansion.

Save the game in a hotel is a very good idea. I don't think it should regenerate your health 100% like saving in your safehouse would. Maybe a crappy hotel gives you 40%, a 5 star hotel gives you 75%.

Cars being towed? Petrol meter? Things like that will be annoying. Keep in mind this is still a game. I don't want to be half way through a mission being forced to fill up for gas.

Weather changes have also been brought up. I think there is no need to change anything. If it were to snow, how long until the snow melts away?

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:46 PM Edited by stee_vo, 27 March 2011 - 02:55 PM.

Wooohoo! I have been waiting for a Gta V forum for so long!

ok here we go
. Tattoos, more clothes, MAYBE character customization, maybe be able to take a piss?
. Lots of vehichles, planes, helicopters, cars, bikes, scooters, and all that good stuff
. LOTS of easter eggs and secrets
. LOTS of weapons, secret ones too
. big map
. awesome campaign
. multiplayer(ofcourse)
. if there is multiplayer we console guys(and pc) should be able to build maps like in SA: MP
. co-op?
. blood
. restaurants
. barber-shops
. cheats!
. AWESOME dlc's! Like Undead nightmare from RDR
. Animals
. parachutes
. Basejumping
. being able to dive
. What about Submarines?
EDIT:. CAR CUSTOMIZATION GOD DA@£ IT!
. Stunts!
. Hillbillys
. Area 51 sarcasm.gif
. And for gods sake bring back the flying cars(that only YOU can steer.. you remember? HArrypotter style) cheat!!

Thats all for now! maybe i will update tounge2.gif

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (stee_vo @ Mar 27 2011, 14:46)
maybe be able to take a piss?

Mafia II and Heavy Rain let you take a piss. Let me tell 'ya, it was a thrill a minute!

I want basketball to return. There were so many basketball courts in IV, they felt like they removed were last minute. I always had an urge to play some 'ball when i got bored.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

l'administration vous emmerde

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Mar 27 2011, 17:09)
I want basketball to return. There were so many basketball courts in IV, they felt like they removed were last minute. I always had an urge to play some 'ball when i got bored.

Agreed basketball would be a refreshing feature to return, and even more so some other small sided sports like footy.

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Mar 27 2011, 18:16)
QUOTE (ChossenOne @ Mar 27 2011, 17:09)

Agreed basketball would be a refreshing feature to return, and even more so some other small sided sports like footy.

Maybe table foot? I know the word they use in France, babyfoot, not sure about ENglish tough.

kizzck
  • kizzck

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

• Better gun sounds.
  • A better handling.
  • customize the character like in san andreas.
  • pimping cars like in san andreas.
  • Planes and helicopters.
  • A safe house with a garage not a parking sopt on the street.
  • More valuable guns.
  • A military base like san andreas Area 69.
  • Smarter cops.
  • Lowriders for fun.
  • You can bring in hoes in your home.
  • Snow weather.
  • (If there will be any gangs) Gang wars.
  • Make a feture that you can play the III era games at the computer café.
  • Stronger police force.
  • More spreed out fast food places.
  • (Just for fun) Buy a new phone that the character can use.
  • Realistic walking.
  • Realistic driving.
  • Realistic fall damage.
  • A computer at your safe house.
  • Less friend activities.
  • Play games like Basketball (SA), Socer, Amecrican football.
  • Better melee weapons.
  • Buy songs from a music store to be used on mp3
  • A MP3 for custom car music and for walking and listen to music.

Germanpark
  • Germanpark

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

I would love there to be a GTA: Nationwide where the whole game is the entire United States and you can travel from state to state doing different mission for different people. Also, the game will change due to what missions you complete. That would be fun! Imagine killing a hood icon in California driving to Nevada and winning some money then driving to somewhere in the midwest killing someone then burying them in a field the heading out to New York to kill a mob boss. That sounds like a kick ass game to me haha. Also in this game you should have the ability to bribe cops, build your own house, and build your own business. You should be able to build a car dealership or a trailer park or whatever the hell you want. Make it just like real life. Man I wish I worked for Rockstar haha.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:48 PM

When you are rich and have lots of respect and all.... what if you could build your own house and stuff? Starting a new brand, ''owning'' the cops and all the companies.... Makes me shiver(in a good way)

Germanpark
  • Germanpark

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (stee_vo @ Mar 28 2011, 19:48)
When you are rich and have lots of respect and all.... what if you could build your own house and stuff? Starting a new brand, ''owning'' the cops and all the companies.... Makes me shiver(in a good way)

Obviously you didn't read the post right above yours ^^^ tounge.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

I'm not gonna request an "international" GTA because that is obviously not possible. Although the new Blu-Ray 1TB discs seem epic, I don't have a PS3 sad.gif

My suggestions:

Yes, a big map, not realistic. If that guy (I think his name was Six Paths of Pain or something) was BY HIMSELF making a GTA IV realistic size NYC map, I think R* can make a pretty good size map, say 2x the size of SA.
I also think they can add maps as DLC like in MW2 or Skate 2, 3. Just choosing the map option.

More MP features like Character customization (for SP as well) and choosing every gun that is in an MP game instead of the classes. I think in MP we can take the Skate 3 characteristics and maybe allow people to create their own buildings in a pre-build city with like 15 empty lots. People won't be able to create their cities, but when in a public match they can request their own city which will be the same city except for their 20 lots of creation space. (Anyone understand what I mean)

Hotels are cool.

This has enough cars although jets would be pretty fun like in SA.

Stop allowing friends to call you every 5 f*cking seconds... IV f*cked up in that aspect.

Military and FIB equipment.

Allowing players to have jobs such as cops (instead of the side-missions) and have training and uniforms etc.

Special clothes such as uniforms (Army, [paramedic etc.)

More interactive locations liker restaurants and maybe barber shops like requested above (think of Bully)

Fun min-games, again like the Bully paper boy jobs and mini-games like in the Carnival. (beating up dogs was pretty fun as well)

Car customization (obv.)

Snow would be epic if the location allows it.

House customization

More clothes

The respect feature (used in Bully once again) like when you go into a certain part of town people will recognize you and shoot you if your respect with that gang is low and help you if your respect is high (finish game with 100% respect for every gang)

More melee weapons

Weapon customization, doesn't have to be complicated, just simple silencers and scopes etc.

Connect the storyline to the environment around you (destroying a place will stay destroyed.)

Ability to buy businesses and have money spawn in your safehouse or just invest like in the NYSE. Also a feature to buy lots and build places (limited amount of lots, as many as R* fit)

More online features for clans/gangs like building an HQ and allowing other players to download it into their maps, like in Skate 3.

CO-OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:01 PM Edited by HipHopHeadSeb, 03 April 2011 - 08:20 PM.

list gotta go

tenfold
  • tenfold

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

2D shop and building windows and horribly unrealistic trees hurt the atmosphere of the game for me.

tenfold
  • tenfold

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:56 AM Edited by tenfold, 29 March 2011 - 03:21 AM.

You know what my wishlist is to have a believable, indifferent, authentic main character for the story mode. I dont want some fake rich guy or some Car tuner or some sell out or a stereotype. I want a humble guy, not over the top. And i want a serious outlook and an unhappy ending, but maybe unhappy is the wrong word. i liked Niko, and i liked the main character of the gay tony game.

EDIT : Plus i beg rockstar games for a bicycle again. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

Just a small wish.
I'd like another reference to the Australian-American war.
It's been mentioned in every GTA since III, it always makes me chuckle biggrin.gif

Maybe a character who served in the fictional war?

tenfold
  • tenfold

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:20 PM Edited by tenfold, 29 March 2011 - 03:22 PM.

Another thing i want back is the army at 6 stars.. And i hate that sissy knife thats in GTA4 right now.. I want a real knife.

EDIT : Hiphopheadseb that list is the best!

Superjew
  • Superjew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:30 PM Edited by Superjew, 29 March 2011 - 08:46 PM.

I gave gta IV an 8 out of 10 because there were some things lacking that Id like to see in GTA V. Its a really good game, but has some areas in need of improvement.

First of all spike strips would make police chases that much harder (Say they get deployed instead of those roadblocks that are easily rammed through)

Police that are harder to kill and more threatening with better tactics, the current ones in GTA IV seem to go down with a single shotgun blast. Even the SWAT teams (N.O.O.S.E) use weak tactics that are not much of a threat to Niko. Seems highly unrealistic that one guy can kill an entire platoon of SWAT members and take little damage. Perhaps make the cops a little more petty, they just are not much of a threat currently until you get to 4 stars, albeit they did improve them a lot in GTA IV.

Gas tanks in need of filling. This would especially make car chases more interesting if you, or your gas tank can be shot to have a hole in it and not just simply blow up. This would limit the cars range and force you to try and protect more than just your tires, plus it would give you another thing to spend money on in the game.

If we do gambling in Las Venturas, instead of boring ass games like Roulette and Blackjack, this might be a stretch but Texas Hold 'em would be nice, as would be perhaps Baccarat (I like feeling like Im James Bond whenever I sit down at a Baccarat table in reallife) This probably will not happen, but I would like it. I play the hell out of texas hold em on my cellphone and Im not even into gambling, this would be a good source for additional income for the protaganist in the game, if the other poker players don't play like complete n00bs and is a simple enough game that it could easily be designed into a GTAV Las Venturas setting without asking too much from the game developers. Craps too. Oh and winning a poker tournament for a requirement for 100% completion.

I have not gone through this entire thread but Im pretty sure there is a consensus that there is not enough things to spend money on in the game. No property, investments, nothing. Hell they don't even have a stock market (even though they talk about it on the radio) and were in Liberty City/NYC. The Cab jobs are all but pointless since they pay peanuts, and asides clothes and guns, there is literally nothing to spend money on in the game. Also make money harder to come-by just as it would be in real-life to help make your character really have to save and think about what do they want to spend money on and how are they going to come up with the money. I felt the horse-racing in SA was flawed in that you could essentially have a limitless supply of cash, and cash is not even an issue in GTA IV after the bank heist.

Further updated graphix, I got an ATI 6970 currently that easily maxes out GTA IV. I am praying that they delay GTAV for a newer Xbox so it will have much better graphix, rather than the sh*tty DX9 Card that the Xbox 360 currently uses. I prefer computers and can easily upgrade to anything a console has, but would rather not backtech to DX9 graphix for a new GTAV and be stuck waiting for GTAVI for a GTA that utilized DX11 or better. My biggest fear about GTA V's current and probable development is the Xbox 360 will still be the only console MS has to offer when it does come out, which would damn the game from making any huge technological leaps like GTA IV did the first go around.

Oh and Car customizations.

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

^id like to see spike strips and purchasable properties aswell.

actungbaby48
  • actungbaby48

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:26 AM

Id love to see more like vice city and san andreas think improved grapahics
Love to see cross between vice city humour and great 80s sountrack updated for ps3
graphics with gta iv gameplay
for me leave graphics alone work on gameplay more of it besides the mssions

1 and left out alot the fun stuff like firetrucks ice cream truck missions

2 also please please bring back rampage modes awesome and challenging

3. a online forum inside the game where chould chat with other palyers

4. more country side mixture country side and city

5. how about wall street movie feel with bankers insteed of gangters or even politics mixed in

6. charlie sheen as one the voices or well know voices used be fun picking whos who

7.planes and rocket packs please.. in missions as well

8.dirt track moto x races stunts great. fun

okay that all for know wow.gif

welcome your thoughts

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:44 AM

the ice cream truck missions was just drug dealing.. and it was obvious, so i think they should just forget the ice cream truck and let you do it in whatever vehicle you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users