Your Wishlist for GTA V!

7,732 replies to this topic
I like GTA and Saints Row
  • I like GTA and Saints Row

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Mar 16 2011, 14:28)
QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 16 2011, 11:06)
QUOTE (DCTF @ Mar 16 2011, 01:38)
QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 15 2011, 23:38)

I think the garage system from Saints Row should be implemented in GTA V. What I always found really annoying in GTA games is that when you put a car in your garage or parking space it only temporarily saves it there. By that I mean that once you take it out of your garage and inevitably destroy the car, it's gone from your garage and you cant get it back. This made all that car customisation in San Andreas pointless. You put all that time customising your car only to destroy your car making it all a waste. That's what I loved about Saints Row. You just save all your cars in your garage and you can take it out whenever you want, even if you destroy your car.

They could introduce insurance in a really simple way. Website for a sketchy insurance company, you sign up, and customise your car to your heart's content. The small print of the agreement means that in order to get your car replaced, you have to complete a dangerous Gang Wars-style mission on behalf of the insurers. That way replacement is optional and a little time-consuming, but you earn it.

I don't like that idea. Having to do that every time you destroy the car you've customised would just get old and tedious. Plus it's not just a good feature for saving your customised cars. It's a great feature for simply being able to choose the type of vehicle you want instantly without having to search the map hoping the one you want will spawn somewhere.

What Saints Row did was that if you destroy your vehicle, when you take it out of your garage again you have to pay a repair fee. This would be fine in GTA V. What's also cool about Saints Row is that if you take a car out of your garage and then abandon it somewhere in the world for whatever reason, you can still select it from your garage. As long as when you abandoned it the vehicle wasn't destroyed you didn't have to pay anything either. I mean, how many times in a GTA game have you taken out a vehicle stored in your garage only to get distracted by something cool you notice in the world? You abandon the vehicle and can no longer take it out of your garage. The Saints Row system is just more convenient. It might be unrealistic to have loads vehicles permanently stored in your garage, but in gameplay terms it just fits best.

I think the insurance idea is far better than a car just magically reappearing in your garage. If you destroy the car that you've worked so hard on, it's nobody's fault but your own.

edit: just read your 2nd paragraph, and yeah, the fine you pay after having destroyed your car could simply act as the "insurance fee". But I think at least the player could take action of acquiring insurance before it's too late. Otherwise, when you trash your car, it's gone.

I think at the most, if you destroy your car you should have to pay an insurance fee within a certain amount of time or the car is permanently lost. That's as far as I'd take it though. The idea of having to do a little mission to keep your car every time you destroy it is just tedious. If you just leave your vehicle without destroying it then yes I do think it's a good idea for it to magically be in your garage. As for physically acquiring insurance....I don't think so. Using insurance as an explanation for paying to get destroyed vehicles back? Sure, but it shouldn't require any extra hassle. Maybe simply having you acquire insurance once in the whole game is ok just as a way of basically explaining the garage system and insurance fee system.

Is the reason you looked down on the idea of this garage system because of realism? This is the kind of thing where realism shouldn't take precedence over gameplay/convenience. I mean we're talking about the same franchise where the character can carry about 8 weapons at once with seemingly nowhere to put them. We're talking about the same franchise where you can have a massive car crash that sends you flying through the windscreen smashing head first in to the concrete whilst continuously rolling until your body smashes in to a building, only to get up as though nothing happened. Yeah, I don't think a few cars magically appearing in your garage is going to destroy any sense of realism. If your weapons can appear out thin air, why cant vehicles do the same in your garage?

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

oh sh*t there's a horse in the hospital

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:21 PM

Not necessarily for the sake of "realism," but more so for the sake of things not being too easy. I believe GTA is easy enough as it is, and to just grant us more amenities for almost nothing in exchange kinda washes away the sense of risk and challenge that I so often enjoy in video games, especially GTA.

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row)
I think at the most, if you destroy your car you should have to pay an insurance fee within a certain amount of time or the car is permanently lost.

This is very fair and I agree with it. Something as simple as "Restore vehicle for $1000? Press X " I think this "insurance" deal would be great because, frankly, I feel that we're already given to much in the game (e.g. dying, yet keeping all of our weapons). So if there's something else that can 1) help us spend our seemingly endless amount of money, and 2) give us a sense of pride and value in our possessions, then it's a good thing.

The DZA
  • The DZA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

...Here goes....

Modern Day Era - After the release of Noire and Agent, I would hope that R* would feel that keeping GTA V in the present would be optimal.

Of course a bigger varitey in vehicles, weapons, etc.

A little more detail in weather conditions. (Recognizing season changes, temperature,etc)

A storyline that is a little more involved and diverse besides just the "Rise to Power" Italiano/Mafioso/Black Gangster/Kingpin themes that are baseline.
(That was one of the coolest factors of the EFLC stories to me, especially Johnny's biker background. Wasnt just the usual "Run of the Mill" Wiseguy story.

The return of garages....of course based on the different types of safehouses....Street parking could return too, but based on safehouse/location etc.

...Theres plenty of other little aspects, but no need to mention them. Somebody is eventually going to suggest them, if they havent already in the "old" thread.

....But personally I would like to see a storyline that focused more on the "Auto" of GTA. The protaganist base background is that he is/was a petty car thief and became/becomes a master at it. Along the way he gets involved in gangs, guns and the seedy underworld, but he is an "Auto Theft Artist" at the begining and at the end of the day.
This would focus on more theft missions, street races, custimization/chopping, unique ranges of vehicles, etc.
...I would love to see the Elegy return (as a Skyline R34 or Silvia s15) and the Cheetah (as a late 90s Toyota Supra). Maybe see the Uranus morphe into the
"Grand Uranus" (a representation of the '67 Shelby GT 500 "Elenor" if you will...). Could you imagine a mission where you had to steal "Eve", and an epic car chase
would follow. happy.gif

....Anyway thats just a portion of my GTA Next fantasies....

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Mar 16 2011, 20:21)
Not necessarily for the sake of "realism," but more so for the sake of things not being too easy. I believe GTA is easy enough as it is, and to just grant us more amenities for almost nothing in exchange kinda washes away the sense of risk and challenge that I so often enjoy in video games, especially GTA.

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row)
I think at the most, if you destroy your car you should have to pay an insurance fee within a certain amount of time or the car is permanently lost.

This is very fair and I agree with it. Something as simple as "Restore vehicle for $1000? Press X " I think this "insurance" deal would be great because, frankly, I feel that we're already given to much in the game (e.g. dying, yet keeping all of our weapons). So if there's something else that can 1) help us spend our seemingly endless amount of money, and 2) give us a sense of pride and value in our possessions, then it's a good thing.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but did you just say keeping your weapons after you die is a bad thing? I'm the opposite. That was one of the biggest improvements GTA IV made imo. I fail to see how it makes the game too easy. Just more convenient and less tedious. If the game needs to be more challenging, it should be through legitimate challenge. Tedious doesn't equal challenge. One of the most annoying things about the GTA games prior to IV was having to either reload my save file to get my weapons back, drive to an ammunation or enter the weapons cheat EVERY time I died. It just got tedious. Just like the game not automatically saving after you complete a mission. It was tedious having to drive all the way to your safe house every time you wanted to save. It's the subtle things like this that were the biggest improvements in GTA IV imo.

But yeah having to pay a fee to repair a car you have stored in your garage is fine. Considering how much money you earn throughout the game, a $1000 repair fee is hardly going to be an annoyance.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 16 2011, 19:34)
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but did you just say keeping your weapons after you die is a bad thing? I'm the opposite. That was one of the biggest improvements GTA IV made imo. I fail to see how it makes the game too easy. Just more convenient and less tedious. If the game needs to be more challenging, it should be through legitimate challenge. Tedious doesn't equal challenge. One of the most annoying things about the GTA games prior to IV was having to either reload my save file to get my weapons back, drive to an ammunation or enter the weapons cheat EVERY time I died. It just got tedious. Just like the game not automatically saving after you complete a mission. It was tedious having to drive all the way to your safe house every time you wanted to save. It's the subtle things like this that were the biggest improvements in GTA IV imo.

But yeah having to pay a fee to repair a car you have stored in your garage is fine. Considering how much money you earn throughout the game, a $1000 repair fee is hardly going to be an annoyance.

Agreed icon14.gif

I don't get how the game can get more challenging if you lose all your weapons after you die. As you said, it's tedious. Having to obtain a vehicle, and drive all the way to ammunation to buy weapons, is too boring, and isn't challenging enough. Also, about the part of having to drive to your safe house every time you wanted to save, isn't actually much of a big deal. Although in GTA IV, this feature was improved quite a lot.

But the problem is, it's too easy.

Don't want you something a bit more challenging, less tedious, but yet, fun at the same time?

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 16 2011, 23:34)

Perfect example of how people play the game differently. I can sympathise with your thoughts regarding the tediousness of such tasks as having to go and get weapons and travelling to safehouse in order to save the game. So I can see why you appreciate these improvements so much. However, I didn't like the autosave feature at all. In some way, I felt that it took away from my sense of decision making power as the player. If my progress is going to be saved, I want it to be a result of my command. I enjoyed the chance of possibly f*cking up and losing some progress, and that risk was exciting to me.

Perhaps dying with weapons wasn't the best example, because I'll admit I got used to it very quickly and it may be hard to go back. But I feel like we're already given so many benefits and shortcuts in modern games, including GTA, that it dilutes the test ahead of the player. Remember back in the day when you had X number of lives and if you lost them, game over? Those games were way more satisfying to beat, because when you eventually won, you really won.

Hell, GTA is a sand-box game after all, so these "tests and challenges" I speak of may not be applicable to the free environment and activities of such a game. I'll shut up about them now tounge.gif But I just had to voice my disagreement over the "reappearing vehicle" thing because, at the very least, there needs to be consequences for your actions. Don't want to lose your hot new car? Well, don't f*ck it up! Nonetheless, the insurance idea is more than feasible and I'm glad we can at least agree on it wink.gif

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Mar 17 2011, 08:16)
QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 16 2011, 23:34)

Perfect example of how people play the game differently. I can sympathise with your thoughts regarding the tediousness of such tasks as having to go and get weapons and travelling to safehouse in order to save the game. So I can see why you appreciate these improvements so much. However, I didn't like the autosave feature at all. In some way, I felt that it took away from my sense of decision making power as the player. If my progress is going to be saved, I want it to be a result of my command. I enjoyed the chance of possibly f*cking up and losing some progress, and that risk was exciting to me.

Perhaps dying with weapons wasn't the best example, because I'll admit I got used to it very quickly and it may be hard to go back. But I feel like we're already given so many benefits and shortcuts in modern games, including GTA, that it dilutes the test ahead of the player. Remember back in the day when you had X number of lives and if you lost them, game over? Those games were way more satisfying to beat, because when you eventually won, you really won.

Hell, GTA is a sand-box game after all, so these "tests and challenges" I speak of may not be applicable to the free environment and activities of such a game. I'll shut up about them now tounge.gif But I just had to voice my disagreement over the "reappearing vehicle" thing because, at the very least, there needs to be consequences for your actions. Don't want to lose your hot new car? Well, don't f*ck it up! Nonetheless, the insurance idea is more than feasible and I'm glad we can at least agree on it wink.gif

I understand where you're coming from. Don't think I'm just this super casual who hates any form of challenge in my games. You're talking to a guy that's beat I Wanna Be The Guy on very hard mode. You're talking to a guy that has 100% on Super Meat Boy. If you haven't heard of those games, I suggest you look them up. They're proof that challenging games are still made these days.

I just feel that if they're going to make the game harder, it should be through things like better AI. You mentioned old games being more satisfying for their challenge. Perhaps, but to be honest those games don't really hold up. I mean a lot of those games were only hard because of the lives system. In many ways they just weren't fair and had "fake" difficulty. You know, they forced you to memorise large parts of the game. When you failed you had to start the whole game again. The idea was to memorise the stages as you kept replaying them. A game like Super Meat Boy has more challenging levels than those old games, but you have infinite lives so you're not replaying massive sections.

I probably went a bit off topic there, but the point is I would like GTA V to have to challenge. I just want it to be through things like the AI and the design of the missions. I do get your point though. But I do really disagree with the it's your fault losing your hot car if you f*ck up thing. Not really. In GTA games the only way to not lose your car is to never take it out of your garage! Or just never do anything fun with it, which kind of defeats the point. Remember this is GTA. Disposable vehicles is the nature of the game. But I'm glad we agree on the insurance fee system.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 17 2011, 11:19)
I probably went a bit off topic there, but the point is I would like GTA V to have to challenge. I just want it to be through things like the AI and the design of the missions. I do get your point though. But I do really disagree with the it's your fault losing your hot car if you f*ck up thing. Not really. In GTA games the only way to not lose your car is to never take it out of your garage! Or just never do anything fun with it, which kind of defeats the point. Remember this is GTA. Disposable vehicles is the nature of the game. But I'm glad we agree on the insurance fee system.

I have to concede that you are ultimately right. Embarrassingly, I'd forgotten that some missions require you to use a given vehicle midway through the mission - effectively ditching your current one - and that wouldn't be very fair to the player, especially given any time and money put into the vehicle. As you've said, players shouldn't be worried to take their car from the garage, and instead, have fun with them. Here's to hoping we do see some kind of insurance policy feature or SR-esque garage system implemented into the next GTA.

For the sake of personal closure, the idea I was trying to express is the rush you get from being on the verge of losing something valuable, only to escape with it. For example, if I manage to get my ride on two wheels on the edge of a cliff, it would feel quite thrilling knowing that I may lose this car forever if luck doesn't go my way. And if I do get away with such an act, I may begin to cherish this vehicle even more. Assuming that I could replace the vehicle for a price or just find a replacement back home would probably diminish that feeling, and consequently I wouldn't care as much when driving my car off bridges and whatnot. But this is something I could surely become accustomed to and forget about.

p.s. I looked up the two games you mentioned...Who am I to talk about challenging games?! holy f*ck they look difficult.

DCTF
  • DCTF

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Mar 17 2011, 08:16)
I just had to voice my disagreement over the "reappearing vehicle" thing because, at the very least, there needs to be consequences for your actions. Don't want to lose your hot new car? Well, don't f*ck it up! Nonetheless, the insurance idea is more than feasible and I'm glad we can at least agree on it wink.gif

I would agree with this if the game didn't force you out of your vehicle. It meant that I couldn't use my best cars for anything except racing. I couldn't use them for general driving because I might get a mission that begins from a phonecall, and any mission was a threat to your vehicle. You might be told "here's your job, and here's the vehicle you must use to do it". This was especially annoying in TLAD when even though the next mission might be a bike mission, one with no particular advantage or disadvantage to having to drive one bike or another, you'd suddenly find yourself riding your Hexer with no sign of the bike you arrived with anywhere.

I'd be happy to risk my vehicles if that was changed.

GTA TROLL
  • GTA TROLL

truth teller

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:27 AM

i want atleast one snowy area an you should be able to throw snowballs at the locals. LOLOLOLOLOL

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (GTA TROLL @ Mar 17 2011, 21:27)
i want atleast one snowy area an you should be able to throw snowballs at the locals. LOLOLOLOLOL

That kind of depends on the location of the game.
I can't doubt that there might be a snowballing feature though (like I said, depends on the location). It would be pretty neat cool.gif

Untame Snail
  • Untame Snail

What?

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

I want the weather to be more severe at times. It would be so cool if the water levels rose in heavy rain and could potentially cause floods. And since the water levels in IV are super easy to edit, that's definitely doable.
It would also be nice for the traction on a rainy street to be much less than it is now. I'd love to go hydroplaning every now and then just for the fun of it.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:55 AM

I am hoping for an excessive amount of casinos and hotels that serve larger purposes than they did in previous GTA's. Also more nightclubs/night life. Nightlife is consisted of more than a couple of strip clubs and nightclubs.

LilTerra
  • LilTerra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:17 PM Edited by LilTerra, 18 March 2011 - 12:38 PM.

I got lots of ideas

Like : Bring Back All GTA SA Features
Add : GTA III Graphics version GTA SA graphics Version And GTA Iv/v Mo0re Advanced Gang Wars 9(like GTA SA BUT ALL AREAS are under conflict) Have 3 "goons" (3 players with ya) Folowing you helping you in fights and missions Bribe a FBI agent Deal Drugs Get In A Cop Disguise Set fire to buildings ssteal cargo from a warehouse Destroy a warehouse buy a warehouse sell a warehouse also sell your cargo Gang Safehouse/warehouse
Airplanes to San Andreas Liberty City Vice City OR drive to dif state Unlock new Countries aswell as states eg England Russia Japan China (REQUIRES Passport or get there as immigrant) SA like Gf Sa Stats Gambaling Horse Riding REAL STEALTH Buy new houses buy maids / butlers HAVE LAUNDRY (isnt it wierd how after you bleed your clothes have no blood on em) PROTECTION MONEY!!!! TORTURE (You currently in GSF so you get a balla torture him by simutanasly pressing some buttons or using kinect / Ps3 motion controller / Ps eye)

Storyline: After Escaping from a bommed building you find out the Gang Leader is Dead in his will he gives all his propety and money to you You love the luxary untill some Members of the FBI arrest you Which starts the 2nd mission (first mission you escape bomed building and get To the Don's house) you must make most the peps in the prison (off shore prission) Help you join your Gang and Bail out of Prision there are a seris of missions you do than when your about to get out you are betrayeyed so you leave alone when you get to your GF's House you find out she has been cheating on you . you kill her only to find out she was the new Gf of the rival gangs don..... (cant be botherd to write more)

pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

Everything from San Andreas that wasn't in GTA4.

One thing from GTA4 i would remove is that stupid flashing circle on the map when being chased by the cops, just when you think you are clear a police car teleports onto the map and the circle re-centers on you, 45 minutes was the longest it took me to get rid of that circle, just stick with the stars system from previous GTA's.

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (pyramid head @ Mar 18 2011, 13:09)

One thing from GTA4 i would remove is that stupid flashing circle on the map when being chased by the cops, just when you think you are clear a police car teleports onto the map and the circle re-centers on you, 45 minutes was the longest it took me to get rid of that circle, just stick with the stars system from previous GTA's.

I'm going to have to disagree there. Whilst the GTA IV wanted system wasn't perfect, it would be a huge mistake to go back to the way it used to be. At least in IV you can actually escape a wanted rating. In the previous GTA games the only way to get rid of your wanted rating was to get to a pay n spray. Don't forget, if you're finding it hard to stay out of the wanted radius then it still has the pay n spray system of the previous GTA games anyway. The only difference is that in IV you have to make sure the cops don't see you go in.

Bottom line: Yes it's very difficult to escape the wanted radius on higher stars and stay there long enough to lose you wanted level. It's supposed to be like that. More difficult to excape the more wanted you are. But that's what the pay n spray is for. It would be just plain stupid of Rockstar to go back to the old system. At least in IV on the lower stars you can stay out of the wanted radius fairly easily. This beats having to drive all the way to the pay n spray every time.

wato20
  • wato20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

I loved every aspect of GTA San Andreas and GTA IV and Balad of Gay tony....

but i would possibly add the ability to get someone's clothes once u have killed them.

So u could mingle with da police without them knowing or other gangs etc...

just an idea anyway...

pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 18 2011, 16:06)

I'm going to have to disagree there. Whilst the GTA IV wanted system wasn't perfect, it would be a huge mistake to go back to the way it used to be. At least in IV you can actually escape a wanted rating. In the previous GTA games the only way to get rid of your wanted rating was to get to a pay n spray. Don't forget, if you're finding it hard to stay out of the wanted radius then it still has the pay n spray system of the previous GTA games anyway. The only difference is that in IV you have to make sure the cops don't see you go in.

Bottom line: Yes it's very difficult to escape the wanted radius on higher stars and stay there long enough to lose you wanted level. It's supposed to be like that. More difficult to excape the more wanted you are. But that's what the pay n spray is for. It would be just plain stupid of Rockstar to go back to the old system. At least in IV on the lower stars you can stay out of the wanted radius fairly easily. This beats having to drive all the way to the pay n spray every time.

The old system was better, get wanted star and go hide somewhere, a few minutes later wanted star is gone, that may have been down to the cops stupid ai, but let's face it the cops stupid ai is what made them funny in the first place, sure i want a challenge in escaping from the police but not one that drags on nearly an hour.

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (pyramid head @ Mar 18 2011, 16:58)
QUOTE (I like GTA and Saints Row @ Mar 18 2011, 16:06)

The old system was better, get wanted star and go hide somewhere, a few minutes later wanted star is gone, that may have been down to the cops stupid ai, but let's face it the cops stupid ai is what made them funny in the first place, sure i want a challenge in escaping from the police but not one that drags on nearly an hour.

Erm...that's just for one star. If you have two or more, hiding in the old games does jack ****! The only way to get rid of two stars or more in the old games would be to get to a pay n spray or be lucky enough to see a police bribe star nearby to remove 1 star. Are you honestly saying escaping a 1 star rating in IV is any more of a hassle whatsoever? Seriously? The wanted radius on one star in IV is tiny. It wont take more than a few seconds of driving to be outside of the radius and only a few seconds more for the star to be taken away. If it takes you nearly an hour to get rid of 1 star in GTA IV, you need serious help.

Hitman843
  • Hitman843

Hitman

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

I dont want the old wanted system back.It was annoying especially if you got 2 stars.The cops were brutal as hell.

Jesus Pineda
  • Jesus Pineda

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:54 AM

i think R* should put the ability to drag or tie ppl up (like on Hitman). better weapon sounds. the ability to mod cars. throwing knives. grenade launcher attachments, and flash lights/red lazer on pistols (only those though). i think they should put more racing missions/mini games thus more street cars (eg: CRX, CIVIC, RSX, 240SX, u get the point) and the protagonist be able to carry a bottle of Buchanan and a dime bag of weed tht he can actually drink/smoke (like on Saints Row 2). and the ability to put ppl in the trunk of your car and then hang from a tree n the middle of nowere lol

nastynacho
  • nastynacho

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:26 AM Edited by nastynacho, 19 March 2011 - 07:33 AM.

QUOTE (wiki)
RPG features in character development
Rockstar has emphasized the personalization of the main protagonist by adding many RPG features. Clothing, accessories, haircuts, jewelry and tattoos are now available for purchase by CJ, and have more of an effect on non-player characters' reactions than the clothing in Vice City. CJ's level of respect among his fellow recruits and street friends varies according to his appearance and actions, as do his relationships with his girlfriends. Players must also ensure CJ eats to stay healthy and also exercises properly. The balance of food and physical activity has an effect on his appearance and physical attributes.[20]

San Andreas also tracks acquired skills in areas such as driving, firearms handling (when skills are high enough, dual-wielding of certain weapons is possible), stamina, and lung capacity, which improve through use in the game.[20] CJ may also learn three different styles of hand-to-hand combat (boxing, kung fu and kickboxing) at the gyms in each of the game's three cities. CJ can also speak with a number of pedestrians in the game, responding either negatively or positively. According to Rockstar, there are about 4,200 lines of spoken dialogue

Add more RPG Elements into GTA V.

And make it in Miami with drug smuggling to islands [bahamas , cuba ]

Gang Recruitment R2+ G in GTASA PC

Gang wars

Car modification

Burglary

Minigames

QUOTE (wiki)
Like the previous two GTA games, the voice actors of San Andreas include notable celebrities, such as David Cross, Andy Dick, Ron Foster, Samuel L. Jackson, James Woods, Peter Fonda, Charlie Murphy, Frank Vincent, Chris Penn, Danny Dyer, Sara Tanaka, William Fichtner, Wil Wheaton, rappers Ice T, Chuck D, Frost, MC Eiht and The Game and musicians George Clinton, Axl Rose, Sly and Robbie, Billy Idol and Steve Stevens, and finally Shaun Ryder.[29] Young Maylay makes his debut as the protagonist, Carl.

The Guinness World Records 2009 Gamer's Edition lists it as the videogame with the largest voice cast, with 861 credited voice actors, including 174 actors and 687 additional performers, many of those performers being fans of the series who wanted to appear on the game

^
Bring back celebs like Ray Liotta in Vice City

Improved Cover System

While doing cop missions make police aware that your a friendly

CODE
# Acquaintance options:
# - Hate
# - Dislike
# - Like
# - Respect

CIVMALE
   Respect CIVMALE
   Respect CIVFEMALE
CIVFEMALE
   Respect CIVFEMALE
   Respect CIVMALE
COP [while in police mode]
   Hate CRIMINAL DEALER
   Respect MEDIC FIREMAN COP PLAYER<---
GANG1
   Hate COP<--- GANG2 GANG3 GANG4 GANG5 GANG6 GANG7 GANG8 GANG9 GANG10
   Respect GANG1

jabulani1001
  • jabulani1001

Ice Cold Cop

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

My wishlist :
-BIG map, like in SA, with countryside, or even a brand new, retextured San Andreas.
-Burglary.
-More weapons, like in GTA:EFLC, with Grenade Launcher, Remington Shotgun etc.
-Bring back Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher from SA!
-Myths, MANY myths, GTA IV lacked them (Well, ratman isn't really a big myth, Bigfoot from SA is a 'big' myth). That's why countryside and Desert are needed.
-Tatoos, gym, haircuts...
-Variety of gangs (Mafia, Korean gangs, maybe hispanic gangs).
-Police use roadblocks, improved police AI.
-Reality (IV) and gameplay (VC, SA) combined.
-HELIS AND PLANES AGAIN!
-Basketball, football, golf, pool etc.
-Awsome storyline.
-Tokyo hell no!!
-Variety of peds, homeless ones, old guys, blind guys...
-The spirit from GTA III era games.
blush.gif

grandtheftautovideogamer
  • grandtheftautovideogamer

Pornstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:06 PM Edited by grandtheftautovideogamer, 24 April 2011 - 03:01 AM.

I would like the location better than Liberty City.
The characters better and more interesting than all the previous Grand Theft Auto characters in GTA history.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

I really hope R* will include Smart Cars as part of the vehicle line-up. I'd love to hit them with a Patriot, and you know you would too.

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

I would like it if sometime during GTA V's storyline the player gets their own boat hangar like the player gets a plane hangar in SA. I think it would be neat to get a chance to save nice boats

ChossenOne
  • ChossenOne

Ditched!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:42 AM

More multiple choice missions (ala Playboy X). At least the stranger missions could be multiple choice.
Random crimes by peds. Like in RDR. They could try and beat the protag's head in with a baseball bat, instead of vice versa.

THE_XANS
  • THE_XANS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

There one thing i would like to see in that game would be

LAN just like in Red dead redemption

yea not everyone as a good internet.

shiek
  • shiek

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Country side, Trains (That you can drive) and planes (that you can also drive).

MR-ANG
  • MR-ANG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

I think u should let us text eachother on our phones online or offline!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users