Your Wishlist for GTA V!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,733 replies to this topic
Aizcold
  • Aizcold

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'd like to see R* add classic cars that could either be unlocked as a reward for completing certain aspects of the game, i.e. finding a number of hidden objects or be bought by the player and slowly released as (free) dlc.

This could start with some classic GTA cars such as the Comet/Cheetah etc. from Vice City and be expanded by all kinds of nice looking classic real life cars.

With the way that GTA Online will constantly be evolving and expanding, this could be a really cool feature. Rockstar could even secretly add unique cars by hiding then somewhere i the game world.

gtamodguy
  • gtamodguy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (ElvisGouranga @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 13:11)
I'd like to see R* add classic cars that could either be unlocked as a reward for completing certain aspects of the game, i.e. finding a number of hidden objects or be bought by the player and slowly released as (free) dlc.

This could start with some classic GTA cars such as the Comet/Cheetah etc. from Vice City and be expanded by all kinds of nice looking classic real life cars.

With the way that GTA Online will constantly be evolving and expanding, this could be a really cool feature. Rockstar could even secretly add unique cars by hiding then somewhere i the game world.

I can expand on that. They could add really old cars that we never hear about anymore, like the Yardie Lobo, Cartel Cruiser, and Kuruma. Many of these only appeared in III-era Liberty City

Aizcold
  • Aizcold

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

Exactly, shouldn't even be too much trouble for R* to make current gen versions of these cars. Maybe release a few new cars every month and either make them available to download then buy or just hide them in a forest or empty parking lot somewhere for us to find.

COSenna
  • COSenna

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by COSenna, 03 September 2013 - 12:53 AM.

QUOTE (Inf3rn0 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 10:19)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

user posted image

Motherf*cking wingsuits

user posted image

user posted image

I can't remember but I think I read somewhere that you can have a passenger in your car yelling directions to you for rally races. Is this true or did I just dream it?
Either way, that would be f*cking awesome. I would love to be able to be sponsored and upgrade my car and race.

-PC, obviously. With the immense scope of this game I would love to see where people take it with mods. Many might find the whole zombie thing 'overdone' but I believe it would be great if done right.

user posted image
Um, yes please.

-I have no doubt in the creative ability of R* so I don't doubt there will be some awesome creative heists. I would love to see a train heist. Either something like breaking bad, OR at high speeds.
Maybe they also have some type of scam you can pull to get a lot of money?

-Too bad its San Andreas or I would love to ride once of these... Maybe with some PC mods in the future?
user posted image

-With Michael's ability to have his own version of bullet time, I'm assuming bullet physics are more realistic this go-round? Hope so.

-Realistic looking construction areas with men working. Why? To add to the realism, and all the heavy equipment you could get your hands on (bulldozers please).

-No girlfriends. I have to take mine out enough as it is.

-Being able to turn cheats on for custom online games. Why not?

I could keep going, BUT...

• TeamRevoltt likes this

Rockteur
  • Rockteur

The BIG one!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Canada and cheat codes.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

http://dfp2hfrf3mn0u.cloudfront.net/MX_/MX_WTeam_OverviewSnowmobile_2_athlete_1.jpg

-Too bad its San Andreas or I would love to ride once of these... Maybe with some PC mods in the future?

Some people cracked open Max Payne 3's source code and (like in previous Rockstar games, like Bully) there were files for things like snowmobiles. Combined with almost definite confirmation of snow in the game, there's likely to be snow-related vehicles.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by redx165, 03 September 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Can't believe they unpin this just for the Realistic steak topic confused.gif

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

I really want a part of Mexico included, that would be awesome.

I want horseriding too. I wanna shoot gangmembers while riding a f*cking horse. That would be awesome.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

Look at sig

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by Malndor, 10 September 2013 - 12:05 AM.

Car Crusher like in GTA 1 & 2

An Arena for Destruction Derby

Undead Nightmare like in RDR but for GTA V

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

I wanna be able to push the select button and fart on unsuspecting peds.

Waylon Mason
  • Waylon Mason

Homeopathic Medicine Expert

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

This is GTA, not Saints Row

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

This is GTA, not Saints Row

GTA 1 done it years before SR. You did play the first GTA...rrRIGHT? select select select

Mr. BROver
  • Mr. BROver

An offer you can't refuse.

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

The jetpack.

TylerTechnicolor
  • TylerTechnicolor

Ready to rock Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

In GTAO you select a gesture to use, one of which is flipping people off, and peds actually react to it, either yelling at you or trying to fight. So maybe a fart or something similar isnt that ridiculous.

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

SOME PEOPLE ASKING FOR IMPOSSIBLE STUFF.JUST THIS. CLASSIC CONTROLS OPTION, GARAGES BIG ENOUGH TO FIT 10 OR 15 SUPERCARS,TRAIN MISSIONS AND / OR TRAIN DRIVING, A MONSTER TRUCK AND AN F1 CAR : THE INFINITI YELLOW HORSE ( INSTEAD OF RED BULL )

• gtatrainlover likes this

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:19 PM Edited by kailomonkey, 13 January 2014 - 09:20 PM.

...Collectibles should be relevent to gameplay like robbing 200 different convenience stores (or stores of various kinds). That would be worth collecting!

Or sleeping with all 200 whores, or intercepting 200 security vans, or something related to Niko and his background, like locating 200 homes of former russians (or wherever he's from), and fire bottling them or something.

Wow I was eerily close on the convenience store and security van front. Shame about not collecting whore locations...

Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:26 PM Edited by Dafuqin Ducklin, 13 January 2014 - 11:52 PM.

I want the 2014 McLaren P1 added to the game, the Buggati Veyron is a very nice car, however we already expected the appearance in any game involved with racing.  The McLaren P1 is the only car you can switch from comfort mode to race mode in a push of a button. When the car is put in race mode the suspension drops by 50mm so that you're right on the roads surface. It also has a "E" mode cause this car is both electric and fuel injected, you're able to change to which ever one you want by a push of a button and if this was in the game I would assume that you could switch it by holding the right button such as you do for convertibles.Yes, I am a huge fan of McLaren vehicles haha :) But anyway this car is a true beauty. The car is a starting price of $1.15 million.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ddU4tcGIF6k

Stakoman
  • Stakoman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

We need this baby

16_vehicle_monster.jpg

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 08 February 2014 - 01:24 PM.

All I want is SP DLC with more missions.

• mariasalvatore likes this

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

I'd kinda like to be able to just organize my garage. Just a small thing that would change a lot.

Other than that.. Jetpack. Can't wait to finally see its appearance, been following it a fair bit and I still believe it'll come :)

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Who killed Hannibal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

I just really want a DLC cleverly named GTA V: North Yankton Stories where you see Mike, Trev's and Brad's beginnings. On the GTA Wiki, you can read their history and it sounds interesting. Mike, Trevor and Brad would be the the 3 playable characters. They can broaden all of Yankton, instead of just Ludendorff, they can add other small towns and make an entire finished map (since the wiki says after they did big jobs, they would skip town). You can see how Mike met Trev (they were transporting cargo), how they meet Brad, how Mike meets Amanda and Dave and so on. Doubt it will happen, but i would love to see it.

They also need a Franklin's beginning story as well. There was not enough hood missions in V. I don't know who the 3 characters would be in this story but i think V needs this kind of DLC. I can actually see it happening too, since they don't need to make an entirely new map.

• MrHAZ3 likes this

TeamRevoltt
  • TeamRevoltt

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:46 AM Edited by TeamRevoltt, 26 August 2014 - 05:24 AM.

I wish we had more drift cars for all the people who love imports and mor mods.
I wish we had cars that resembled

Nissan:
350z, 20pdp5j.jpg

1988 240sx, (s13)28iqjx2.jpg

1994 240sx, (s14)675mza.jpg

Skyline r32 15enw9.jpg2a6o9xc.jpg

Mazda:
1988 rx7 fc3s, 33p6bd5.jpg

and 1985 rx7 fd3s200vj9c.jpg

Toyota

Supra 2guh5cl.jpg2l95e1y.jpg

And mods like stretched tires, more wheel choices for good fitment, and body kits.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:25 AM Edited by Andreas, 26 August 2014 - 09:28 AM.

This is a wishlist thread from the pre-release period. Feel free to post your ideas in one of the many DLC topics, such as the Patch, Upgrade & DLC Wishlist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users