Photo

Your Wishlist for GTA V!

7,732 replies to this topic
Lhmascot
  • Lhmascot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

I would love to see some form of lottery there to be a variety of tickets that are available for purchase. Also some form of betting on sports. I would also suggest skateboarding to be included in the game, with legit physics and tricks.

grandtheftchronic
  • grandtheftchronic

Grand Thief Toker

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

Since we all saw franklyn walking out of a pot dispensary, i hope this means alcohol isnt the only intoxicant for our hero, and we can have a modern hippy smoke fest and give our lungs a workin instead of our livers. Ha... suicidal.gif

CACorey
  • CACorey

Dicks for Jock

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Rattlesnakes would be neat.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

FuriousSweatGTA

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (xSplodge- @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 05:03)
QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Wednesday, Mar 9 2011, 01:50)
More choices than IV, like if you kill or dont kill someone it affects the player later in the story.

Do you mean more scenarios where you have the choice to kill someone or let them live and it effects the storyline later in game or do you mean other types of choices?

for example if franklin was in a scenario where he had to either kill lamar or chop and he killed chop then lamar would give him money or some sort of reward whereas if franklin had killed lamar he would have to stick with chop?

actually here is a better example:
in GTA IV as you progress through the story line you get to a mission in the game named 'Holland Play' and you have a choice to either kill playboy x (and recieve dwaynes friendship bonus, playboys safehouse and a GTA3 outfit for niko) or dwayne (and receive $25,000 but playboy will never bother with you ever again)

If this makes no sense then i apologize hahaha

If you kill dwayne you should receives a crazy old homeless too as a backup option because that pan on. His head n baseball bat is some real red army skills that might beat up gta v protagonists. Like the 10 hardest mission of gta series, miss that one. I always failed because I fell down the stairs kr he gave me a swuirly in the youknow

calbear
  • calbear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

Maibatsu Monstrosity: Mine is bigger biggrin.gif

user posted image

So lame they advertised this thing in III but it wasn't in there?

Spacemod
  • Spacemod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

I have a few ideas that I hope that happen in gta v

-be able to open/close trunks of Vehicles.

- more buildings to enter.

- more Internet uses.

- really cool side missions like you can hunt down a Psycho/Serialkiller

Mad Fortune
  • Mad Fortune

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

More buildings to enter and modern pop at Nonstop Pop

Revell
  • Revell

Valiant Thor

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Revell, 25 July 2013 - 02:28 PM.

- A vehicle, plane or some sort of rocket that allows you to go to a certain part of the atmosphere where you are nearly close to space. Unlike also having Zero gravity that let's you possibly skydive from that point? (Imagine Space travel in future GTA) It would be a really enjoyable experience if you love skydiving in Grand Theft Auto. icon14.gif

- The ability to switch to First Person View inside vehicles, in order to bring that realistic feeling, without of having to mod like in GTA IV.

- Ability to disguise in Police Uniforms, or such as the Army?

- Skills the character can obtain once doing more complicated tasks, let's say if the character climbs alot then he can obtain the "parkour" skill?

- Myths, secrets, treasures, legends to find out. For example UFO's, aliens, flying saucers, cryptids, ancient findings, or even small myesteries to solve. It can thrill and hold the grip on the player.

rockstar86
  • rockstar86

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Would love to see surfing and skateboarding make its way in, considering those are two very big pass times/sports in Los Angeles.

L0UDM0UTH
  • L0UDM0UTH

Too Handsome for this sh*t

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

The only thing I'm really wishing for that hasn't been confirmed yet is a zombie mode in GTA Online. That would be raw as f*ck !

L0UDM0UTH
  • L0UDM0UTH

Too Handsome for this sh*t

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

You know what? I've thought of something else. I've played all the GTAs and can definitey say that out of all of them, the only one with a realistic hip hop station has been San Andreas. I hope they put songs that are atleast known. Like in GTA4, if thats what they listen to in New York, then wow...

SGT.QUAKERS
  • SGT.QUAKERS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

THE RHINO TANK!!!!!!!!! So that I could go on an killing rampage and blow sh*t up like in san andreas. devil.gif

Darth Mike
  • Darth Mike

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

I don't remember.
Did Rockstar confirm random robbery like GTA San Andreas? If not, I would like the return of that feature.

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

hows about some unlockable / purchasable items to help in stealing parked cars. a slim jim to pop locks without having to break the windows. an alarm scanner to copy someone's transmitter code and disable the security system. it has always kinda bugged me how a game called grand theft auto is so far removed from the reality of modern car security. like when you had to get the cars for brucie and stevie. i enjoyed the searching out cars from a vague txt but it could have been more challenging. perhaps even having immobilisers on high end cars so you would have to either burglarise the keys, wait for the owner or buy some high price tech to bi-pass the security system. maybe with a little hacking mini task that comes up on the i fruit.

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (L0UDM0UTH @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 22:39)
You know what? I've thought of something else. I've played all the GTAs and can definitey say that out of all of them, the only one with a realistic hip hop station has been San Andreas. I hope they put songs that are atleast known. Like in GTA4, if thats what they listen to in New York, then wow...

yeah the beat was too commercial and classics were too old school.
rap peaked around mid 90s imo.

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm hoping, since they're going to have the "Big Bug" return, that they also have a regular Bug. I don't think it's too likely to happen, the shape of the VW Beetle is unmistakable and would be VERY difficult to make into a GTA universe creation, but considering the game is based in California where VW culture is at its' highest, I think it would be a nice addition. Maybe a cal-look Bug with a chopped roof and some 5 spokes? A Karmann-Ghia lookalike would be sweet as well, but even less likely than a Bug. Hoping for a return of the Club and the Stinger, maybe a classic Corvette?

Also I'm not sure as to whether or not they did this in past GTAs, I didn't get to play IV, but I think it would be interesting to see cars that can function as both a hardtop and a convertible through the use of bonus parts, like some of the user created vehicles in San Andreas.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (SHARKEM @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 12:10)
hows about some unlockable / purchasable items to help in stealing parked cars. a slim jim to pop locks without having to break the windows. an alarm scanner to copy someone's transmitter code and disable the security system. it has always kinda bugged me how a game called grand theft auto is so far removed from the reality of modern car security. like when you had to get the cars for brucie and stevie. i enjoyed the searching out cars from a vague txt but it could have been more challenging. perhaps even having immobilisers on high end cars so you would have to either burglarise the keys, wait for the owner or buy some high price tech to bi-pass the security system. maybe with a little hacking mini task that comes up on the i fruit.

I like this Idea

bad2694
  • bad2694

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

My wish has to refer to the online multiplayer, and my wish is to own a safe house that you can go to. store guns. change clothes, or start a team death match game or somthing else. i would like if it was all open world for online you login and you get to mess around in the city and do whatever you want, no menus unless you go to a spot where you can jump into a different part of the online world

trcsAZ
  • trcsAZ

Mr. Navy

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Didn't feel like reading the first 377 pages to see if this has been brought up but something I've always wanted from GTA is a hardcore cop mode where you get one star for speeding/reckless driving/other traffic violations past a cop...you get pulled over and pay a bribe or you run and risk higher wanted level. Saw a current thread on this but I've also always wanted to have the fuel feature.

jake2013guy
  • jake2013guy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

To be able to mass murder people.

kemo_egypt
  • kemo_egypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

I wish there is gravity done like SA

Innovention
  • Innovention

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

THE JOURNEY! And the lawn mower.

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

I would love GTA V in a 150% if they added more Muscle Cars and Lowriders. I loved the SA Version of Blade ( Chevy Impala smile.gif )

Trevor Foreplay
  • Trevor Foreplay

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

ok

Kiebagged
  • Kiebagged

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

I would like to see a wide variety of masks that you could wear for heists, like a creepy clown mask, a GP5 gas mask or maybe a latex mask like the one from Drive (Image below) or better yet, have a certain degree of customization available so you could put your own designs onto your mask, kind of like how you could put your own emblem onto a gun in Black Ops or how you could put your own paint job onto your cars in Forza.

Picture is of the latex mask from Drive
user posted image

The Traveler
  • The Traveler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Omar Little @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 17:03)
Offline split-screen multiplayer and a Zombie Mod. Yes, I want zombies. Kill me

Here's the thing. People on the forum nag bout how zombz would be dumb etc etc...
WHY, because zombies is the new craze?
Doesn't make you a hipster just because you see the potential of a great company making possibly something WAY better than CoDs garbage.
IMO zombies would be genius. I mean c'mon RDR was really good. So OBVIOUSLY people a zombies put into V with that great of a physics engine AND map would create a masterpiece just under the story. Just like Red Dead. Tired of seeing h8 on gtaV zombz.

Crimewave
  • Crimewave

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Kiebagged @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 08:01)
I would like to see a wide variety of masks that you could wear for heists, like a creepy clown mask, a GP5 gas mask or maybe a latex mask like the one from Drive (Image below) or better yet, have a certain degree of customization available so you could put your own designs onto your mask, kind of like how you could put your own emblem onto a gun in Black Ops or how you could put your own paint job onto your cars in Forza.

user posted image

^thisthisthisthisthisthisthis

f*ckin' LOVE Drive. They should have some cool ass clothes and jackets for us to wear in the multiplayer and stuff.
You best believe I'm roleplaying Ryan Gosling.

PackratJames
  • PackratJames

The iceman f*cking cometh

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Celebrities look a likes(not same names obviously but identical character models) I mean we're in LA for crying out loud. This could also have a wide rang of opportunities in making money. Such as doing jobs for the celebrities(bodyguard) or capture them and hold them hostage/for ransom. And certain celebrities would be harder to capture. Kinda like stealth invading their home mansions(like the mission from SA) getting past all the security and guard/dogs. This could include many new gameplay elements. For example, a celebrity like Tyler the creator for example would be much easier to capture than a celebrity like Denzel Washington or Leonardo dicaprio. Capturing a celebrity like Tyler would also mean less money for ransom unlike someone like Denzel who would be worth more. Just a thought that I think would be a lot of fun.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

fully nude strippers

Kiebagged
  • Kiebagged

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Crimewave @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:14)
QUOTE (Kiebagged @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 08:01)

user posted image

^thisthisthisthisthisthisthis

f*ckin' LOVE Drive. They should have some cool ass clothes and jackets for us to wear in the multiplayer and stuff.
You best believe I'm roleplaying Ryan Gosling.

That feeling when you're driving a muscle car on the freeway, watching the sun set over the sea while listening to this and this and this while looking like this: user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users