7,733 replies to this topic
Eharding
  • Eharding

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

Wishlist

- Offline multiplayer
- More variations of planes (such as Proper f/18 hornets)
- Having stray animals on the streets
- Sucide option (such as pistol to head) suicidal.gif
- interaction with most AI
- like gta 4 if you are in a car and you hit a barrier when going at high speeds being able to fly out the window (for the lols)
- more relationships (not just with hookahs) inlove.gif
Soo yeah thats about it

BenDoingGood
  • BenDoingGood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

I would love improved vehicle physics, a speedometer!, theater mode, the ability to save custom cars, and the ability to take those custom cars from single player onto multiplayer, that last one is what I am really wanting more than anything.

Karato2300
  • Karato2300

Silver man

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 00:05)
QUOTE (Karato2300 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 18:15)
I was just rewatching the gameplay trailer and a cool thought occurred: a record mode.

We know some games allow you to make custom pictures, like Dragon's Dogma.

How awesome would be it to just choose from the pause menu and be able to record parts of your gameplay? (A chase with the cops, a random brawl with old ladies and hobos, etc).

Not new. GTA IV's PC version already had this.

Well then they better have it for GTAV's console release.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:54 AM Edited by Poker2012chu, 21 July 2013 - 07:44 AM.

Cheats - To be fair, there IS a chance that this game could have NO cheats, but this is (hopefully) unlikely. I usually like to keep one file without cheats where I can play the story lines and unlock PSN achievements, and one with cheats where I can just have even more fun (pedestrian riots, invincibility, unlimited ammo, etc.).

Highways with more than 4 lanes - The game takes place in Los Santos which is based off of LA. Can you imagine LA traffic with only 4 lane highways? I just feel that this would add to the realism of GTA 5, and it would make for faster, more interesting driving. I believe one of the trailers shows an 8 lane section in Los Santos, but this may just be at an interchange with most other highway sections within the city proper and country side being only 4 lanes.

Better driving AI and controls - One of my pet peeves about San Andreas was how awful the driving was. Someone usually hits me head on every mile or so in that game as if they were driving Peter Griffin drunk. I prefer GTA IV's driving mechanics (except the motorcycles), and I hope that the driving mechanics in V will NOT be like those in San Andreas.

A pop radio station - And I mean good pop songs, no Miley Cyrus or Bieber crap. I think most people would agree that there is a fine line between Foo Foo Fighters, Muse, Paramore, and Lincoln Park pop vs Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Lady Gaga pop. The latter is what most people would NOT want to hear in GTA V, but I don't think many people would have a problem with having a station with songs from the former. A modern country station would be good too. Unfortunately, licensing fees would make development costs of GTA V more expensive if they put in more than a select few top hits songs.

A Spotify-like station or ability to play songs from the PS3 hard drive - In most games, you can't play music from the PS3. I'm not sure how the 360 works in that regard though.

A cheat that allows the ability to "reverse the wanted system" (playing as the good guys) - Sometimes it's fun to switch roles and be the vigilante and have the police be on your side. In GTA IV, you could track down the most wanted fugitives. With cheats, you could get a 6 star wanted level, then erase it, but the police, NOOSE, FIB would still be there. If a criminal shoots at you when they're still nearby, you can lay back and eat popcorn as the LCPD, FIB, and NOOSE do the work for you. If you could be able to call in backup, SWAT teams, roadblocks, etc., to catch fugitives (or your targets for the bounty hunting missions) that would be pretty epic.

Several things I'm wondering about: What's the maximum altitude you can reach? In Just Cause 2, it was around 14,000 feet. Likewise, I wonder how deep the oceans and lakes will go; I hope there is something good at the bottom of the ocean.

Oppressor
  • Oppressor

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

Picking up hookers will trigger a sex mini game.
Seasons (summer, winter, fall, spring)
Customization of the property you buy. (kinda like saints row 2 had, only better)
fishing
Jet pack
bigfoot
hang glider you can fly
skate boards you can ride
Where are the children in the game? I want to run some over or shoot them. After all its a game.
A theme park with rollercoasters and other rides you can ride, and carnival games you can play.
A zoo with animals you can let out to cause a panic. Imagine how satisfying it'd be to punch a monkey in the face.
Cars require gas (would make police chases more interesting when you highjack a car with hardly any gas.)

That a few things I'd personally like to see in the game on top of everything we already know its gonna have.

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Oppressor @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 05:21)
Picking up hookers will trigger a sex mini game.
Seasons (summer, winter, fall, spring)
Customization of the property you buy. (kinda like saints row 2 had, only better)
fishing
Jet pack
bigfoot
hang glider you can fly
skate boards you can ride
Where are the children in the game? I want to run some over or shoot them. After all its a game.
A theme park with rollercoasters and other rides you can ride, and carnival games you can play.
A zoo with animals you can let out to cause a panic. Imagine how satisfying it'd be to punch a monkey in the face.
Cars require gas (would make police chases more interesting when you highjack a car with hardly any gas.)

That a few things I'd personally like to see in the game on top of everything we already know its gonna have.

Picking up hookers will trigger a sex mini game. - Not gonna happen confused.gif
Seasons (summer, winter, fall, spring) - Not gonna happen confused.gif
Customization of the property you buy. (kinda like saints row 2 had, only better) - you mentioned SR, f*ck off! angry.gif
fishing - inlove.gif
Jet pack - Not gonna happen (too unrealistic?)
bigfoot - let's search
hang glider you can fly - inlove.gif
skate boards you can ride - there's a slightly chance, Rockstar used skateboards in Bully
Where are the children in the game? I want to run some over or shoot them. After all its a game. - There'll never be children in a GTA game!
A theme park with rollercoasters and other rides you can ride, and carnival games you can play. - there's a slight chance, Rockstar did sth similar with Bully
A zoo with animals you can let out to cause a panic. Imagine how satisfying it'd be to punch a monkey in the face. - A zoo should definitely be in GTAV, but if we can let the animals go outside, hmm, no
Cars require gas (would make police chases more interesting when you highjack a car with hardly any gas.) - Nope.

DrProfessor
  • DrProfessor

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Poker2012chu @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 04:54)
Several things I'm wondering about: What's the maximum altitude you can reach? In Just Cause 2, it was around 14,000 feet. Likewise, I wonder how deep the oceans and lakes will go; I hope there is something good at the bottom of the ocean.

I don't have a link, but I read in a preview that when Franklin skydived out of the heli, it took a few minutes to hit land. It could be an exaggeration/The parachute was slowed for the demo. From what altitude he jumped from I don't know.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

My wishlist:

- cars/helicopters that will hold more than 4 players (annoying in IV for me and maybe others) 6/8 person capacity maybe 10?
- being able to carry tons of ammo on you, kind of like ammo carry upgrades that you can buy from Ammu-nation (carry 10k round for AR for $20k, 25k rounds for $45k etc.)
- cheats (health, ammo, cops [on/off])
- realistic vehicle damages (rollovers and other major crashes can hurt you and your vehicle and possible kill you)
- more enterable buildings and roof tops for sniping and hiding from the fuzz
- small time store robberies (like robbing the coin washes in IV)
- gun camos? (sorry, but this would be nice to compilment weapon attachments) pricy? 500-2000 dollars for spray paint and DIY? multiple colors?

Gotthejuice187
  • Gotthejuice187

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

TUNER CARS

ELEGY!
JESTER!
SULTAN! And the rest that were in SA and hot hatchbacks and
Different model years of the same car like IV sentinel and V sentinel.

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:47 AM Edited by Dexter00, 22 July 2013 - 12:49 AM.

I wanna run it on my Alienware bored.gif

And they said that there will be a armored car iv emailed them about this when they told us to give ideas So i Officially own it cool.gif

GTAbaz
  • GTAbaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

I really want to see an Iron Man Suit. Just imagine the fun to be had, blasting from one side of the map to the other in seconds!

I would also like to see the floating car and jetpack cheats as in san andreas. Love them.

chris660
  • chris660

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

fart burp button returns. also the ability to turn off cops after you beat the game

Omar Little
  • Omar Little

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Offline split-screen multiplayer and a Zombie Mod. Yes, I want zombies. Kill me

albinobuffalo96
  • albinobuffalo96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

I want deer to sometimes cross the road in the country, just so I can obliterate them at 200 MPH

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

I want Deluxo to return.

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by KingGTAV, 23 July 2013 - 04:38 AM.

user posted image

The following visual is a screen capture, courtesy of the gameplay trailer, in which Michael and his henchmen are preparing to inanely ("going in loud and dumb") raid the jewelry store. As delineated by the red circle, the tires of the getaway van are indeed, angled fully to the left.

The imperative notation to be made, is that the engine is idling as indicated by the billowing smoke exiting the exhaust pipe. It is assumed that a driver is commandeering the vehicle, though he is not visible from this perspective. Undoubtedly, this is an instance of a cutscene; it cannot be confirmed as to if the turned tires are scripted or if NPCs and our protagonists will be able to emulate this realistic function.

This is the desired feature, that I would love to have implemented for the vehicle physics in Grand Theft Auto: V. smile.gif Understandably, this feature would qualify as trivial to the majority of 'Grand Theft Auto' enthusiasts; however, it must be submitted that the microcosmic details are what truly beautified the Grand Theft Auto: IV experience. biggrin.gif

They, in and of themselves, superseded my expectations in such a tremendous way. The "door ajar" warning signal, visible dome light when opening a car door at night, turning off the engine via the 'Y' or triangle buttons and toggling the headlights. Rockstar has delivered the element of surprise, this package of features if you will, that were oblivious to us when we initially tangoed with that new iteration of Liberty City.

This little function would not just exclusively add a pinch of realism, but it would add style to our vehicles after undergoing customization. We could upload our finished "works" to Rockstar's Social Club with attitude, just as if they were in a showroom wink.gif I think that it would be cool; and to see vehicles realistically parked on hills with their wheels turned towards / away from the curb. It could simply work in this fashion: turn the wheels left / right and once the driver exits, they lock in that direction. It would be nice if they lock in place, after you turned the engine off as well. smile.gif I apologize for the tangent; I am passionate with my dreams. biggrin.gif

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

^Your posts are amazing, man, keep it up! icon14.gif

OT: It would be cool if in GTA V we would be able to buy lottery tickets and/or bet in sports games, as a part of the game's vibrant economy.

albinobuffalo96
  • albinobuffalo96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

icon14.gif

I love the amount of detail they are putting into stuff like that
What has me excited is the new varieties of license plates

1. Red and white with script (mid 1990's to present)
2. Red and White with Block Letters(late 80's to early 90's)
3. Black and yellow (1960's)
4. San Andreas Exempt (For police and emergency vehicles)

Hopefully there will also be a blue and yellow for the 70's and a sunset one for the 80's

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 20:56)
^Your posts are amazing, man, keep it up! icon14.gif

OT: It would be cool if in GTA V we would be able to buy lottery tickets and/or bet in sports games, as a part of the game's vibrant economy.

Thank you very much for cordial sentiment. smile.gif I am happy that my submissions / contributions are of substance, and evoking the curious attention of the masses herein. I surely hope that angled-wheels will be a viable function, albeit even if the tires return to the default position after reentering the vehicle. Rockstar's valiance is always appreciated.

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Wednesday, Mar 9 2011, 01:50)
More choices than IV, like if you kill or dont kill someone it affects the player later in the story.

Do you mean more scenarios where you have the choice to kill someone or let them live and it effects the storyline later in game or do you mean other types of choices?

for example if franklin was in a scenario where he had to either kill lamar or chop and he killed chop then lamar would give him money or some sort of reward whereas if franklin had killed lamar he would have to stick with chop?

actually here is a better example:
in GTA IV as you progress through the story line you get to a mission in the game named 'Holland Play' and you have a choice to either kill playboy x (and recieve dwaynes friendship bonus, playboys safehouse and a GTA3 outfit for niko) or dwayne (and receive $25,000 but playboy will never bother with you ever again)

If this makes no sense then i apologize hahaha

kjacked
  • kjacked

soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

satellite radio in vehicles that allows us to select what music we like (80s, 90s, rock, rap, country.... you name it). why not? its 2013

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by xrCore, 23 July 2013 - 05:36 AM.

Caves. I want something in the mountains to explore.

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:58 AM Edited by xSplodge-, 24 July 2013 - 02:39 PM.

Anyone remember the burglary mini-game thing in SA? well yea i would like to see something like that and just before someone goes "this guy must have a screw loose" let me say, yes i know heists and robberies are a big part of the missions on GTA V but i would just like to see a mini-game where the characters can break into somebody's home and have a van outside for the items they take to be loaded into, so for example

Trevor and Michael are driving around the big flashy homes of los santos in a van (a Burrito or a Mule would be a suitable choice) and then Micheal says to Trevor "Hey lets go rob a house?" and Trevors all like "f*ck YEA!" and so they rob the house and the player takes control of Trevor (he is driving the van) and he parks outside the gates of a house (or drives in if the house doesntbhave gates) while Micheal hops the fence and unlocks the front gates, then Trevor drives in and micheal makes his way into the home while trevor keeps intouch with him over his cell phone and keeps an eye out for the cops now micheal can either grab keys for the house and return at another time (plan the robbery of the house abit more) or just loot whatever he can before waking up the owner of the home (who if alerted to being robbed from, can call the police or take matters into his own hands and try and scare Micheal off OR both) when they have enough loot loaded in the van (smaller vans like the Burrito can hold less items whereas bigger vans like the Mule can hold considerable more items) they start to make their way back to the van when suddenly the police turn up (depends on whether they are either caught by the home owner or a neighbour has spotted Trevor in the van and thought it a tad susipsious and has called police) and then there is the most fun bit escaping the cops sly.gif if you are caught the usual GTA jail process happens and if you escape you can then sell the loot online or something and split the profits 50/50 between the 2 characters who did the crime

i would also like to see peds committing crimes on the street and being chased by the cops the same way one of the characters would (like in IV but instead if the police officer randomly saying "suspect is in sight" and then a random nearby pedestrian starts running and the cop gives chase) like a gang does a drive by while your playing as franklin and the police are nearby, some police are investigating the crime scene while others are chasing the car so if you happen to be in a helicopter above a crime and then some big car chase occurs, just imagine how fun it would be to follow the chase around in the helicopter and pretend to be a news copter and it would be so fun hahaha lol.gif

Mvpa
  • Mvpa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

I would really like to be able to ski or snowboard. Imagine that you are on top of one of the mountains with snow. A small cabin wich sells ski's and snowboards would be very cool! A snowplow and a snowscooter on op of the mountain. And a mission in which you have to chase someone on ski's.

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Very good animations

baclaine
  • baclaine

The Regenerator

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

FULLY NUDE SEX

D-Flame
  • D-Flame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

I wanna see a real time weather system. Like maybe we have seasons. There could be Rain (which we have seen), maybe hurricanes and tornados (might be a little far fetched), and snow. The different weather conditions could affect the way that the streets are. Like for example if it snows then the roads could have icy spots that cause cars to spin out. And maybe if its winter in the game then ponds freeze over and are really slick if u were to walk on them. And if there are storms, then there could be a lot of strong winds and maybe it could spawn tornados. My ideas may be way out there but it would be amazing to see this type of stuff implemented in a game.

Karato2300
  • Karato2300

Silver man

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

I really hope they make the f*cking cheats part of the options. And just make it that you have to explore and discover them to unlock their usage. Also, make it that while they will disable trophies until their deactivation, they shouldn't f*cking mess with the game so much. Seriously, I don't want to have to reload the save every time. If games like Uncharted, Jak and Daxter, and others can have optional cheats that don't muck with the game, why not GTA?

CaptainJoe
  • CaptainJoe

Still Alive

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cruise control on vehicles. Sometimes, it got annoying when I crashed into another car or a barrier/other obstacle while shooting at the pursuing cops.

Lhmascot
  • Lhmascot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

I would love to see some form of lottery there to be a variety of tickets that are available for purchase. Also some form of betting on sports. I would also suggest skateboarding to be included in the game, with legit physics and tricks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users