Your Wishlist for GTA V!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,734 replies to this topic
Danny-Vain
  • Danny-Vain

X.X.I.I.I

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Well due to the amount of hate and love for the new handling physics why not add an option for both

Car Handling:
Realistic [ ]
Arcade [ ]

Simple yet effective.

Kevin3000
  • Kevin3000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

I hope some mini-games such as tennis can have 2 players playing in the same room.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

FuriousSweatGTA

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

No cookie.gif forthatg bytch. I wish the bytch talking slow as fvck gets kicked from future R* with a muted reference because she ruined my day with ahigh as fvck fever over 108. okay just dont bring her back and gets Bugz Bunny or Daffy Duck job back because that bytch stole theirs. Also to see Grove Street behind Lamars house or behind Franklins apartment!!!!!!!!! orly.gif

drahc88
  • drahc88

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:08 AM

Car drifting Physics and Overheating?

Jebzay
  • Jebzay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

CO-OP.

Really, after the gameplay trailer, they've shown how we switch characters. But, have you ever thought of the racing scene, there is 2 blue dots? I'm so sure this scene is where all three main characters is having fun in free-roam and driving their costumized cars. But, i don't think the 2 blue dots is AI's, i think it's actually co-op players. I think, through the whole campaign, you will be able to play with randoms or people on your friendlist, in the single-player mode. Like, why shouldn't they do that?

As said, i'm 90% sure that they're going to include coop in the campaign.

wft1993
  • wft1993

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

the 1000+ cheats of san andreas
like: riots, flying cars, big heads etc

That would be awesome

Lawrence331
  • Lawrence331

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I hope that police vehicles from higher stars spawn in the police stations as well as the vehicles from lower stars.

SAMMIExBOYx96
  • SAMMIExBOYx96

RunforYourLife

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

Be able to kidnap people and hold them as ransom so you can take them to a drop off to get money.

Mug people, aim a gun to their face and bring them to an alley to rob (like robbing in red dead but a lot more discreet)

Be able to use enemies as human shields or anyone (in the street or a cop)

Use something like a lasso that you can drag someone behind your car with.

Be able to change into a cop outfit so that they won't arrest you when you try to help them out.

Kendrick Lamar
  • Kendrick Lamar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (bigalos @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 11:18)
I hope they will add bikes customisation !! <3

They already confirmed that wink.gif
http://www.gameinfor...tomization.aspx

stroud458
  • stroud458

AH-Avatars Founder

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by Kirsty, 10 July 2013 - 09:14 PM.

link removed

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (stroud458 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:14)
There was a leak at Rockstar. This list shows EVERYTHING that will feature in GTA V

Funny, all I see is a sad little man trying to lure people into visiting his sad little blog. turn.gif

stroud458
  • stroud458

AH-Avatars Founder

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:20)
There was a leak at Rockstar. This list shows EVERYTHING that will feature in GTA V

Funny, all I see is a sad little man trying to lure people into visiting his sad little blog. turn.gif

Thanks for the view. That's one for France.

Skozza89
  • Skozza89

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Co-op how good to pull off a heist all controlling 1 of the 3 protagonists (or people drafted in)

Stakoman
  • Stakoman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

co-op would be nice!!!! biggrin.gif

hoo and I want the circle map back tounge.gif

waxmuppet
  • waxmuppet

Commander of Los Santos Police Department

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Planes: Ability to fly both small and large sized planes (commercial).
Map: Needs to be huge, biggest one created by any game! tounge.gif
Trains: Ability to drive trains.
Trucks/lorries: Have full sized lorries, not just the cabs.

smidders
  • smidders

Master Splinter

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

i hope there's a mission were one of the guys goes to jail and you have to break him out

k86k
  • k86k

The Fitness Buff

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:47 AM

1. If you steal a car the police should continue looking for it for at least 5 in game days.
2. For every safe house you own, you should be forced to pay some sort of rent or electricity and water fee per month.
3. Parking ticket system.
4. Just like you pay for car and character customisations, you should also be forced to pay for the gear(golf clubs, tennis rackets, parachutes, bicycles, planes etc.) required for the side activities.
5. Ability to buy furniture.
6. Just like in real life, when you have a weapon you shouldn't lose it simply because you ran out of ammunition, we should keep the weapon and only replenish the ammunition specific to the it.

deano800
  • deano800

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Id like to see the jetpack return (but better)
Being able to drive a car out of a plane while flying it! like in the trailer!!!
Better hand to hand combat
See a return of 98.3 Emotion FM and Fernando Martinez
Better graphics than Gta IV
A long campaign 30 -40 hrs
More destructible city!
A huge garage were you keep a ton of your own cars/bikes

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (davetopper @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 18:10)
Bounty.

This needs to be in here again and it needs to utilize the trunk. The miscreant getting out of hand can get tied up and tossed in the trunk and then brought to the police.

The Trunk.

This thing needs to be used. Gun storage, change of clothes after taking a dip I don't care, just used for something. Maybe a cop uniform you dig out every now and then to help out in your bounty missions. And the bounty as mentioned.

Stickers for paint customization.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 had a nice setup for this when it was working right. A set of stickers but you could apply many of them to make different shapes leaving a lot of room for personal customization. In game and used in MMO.

Facebook connectivity for screencaps. At least in a vehicle showroom setting for pete's sake.

I mean come on Minecraft did this. M i n e c r a f t.

Cinematic mode.

I want this to be better where the camera never loses sight of the car and can be effective on foot as well. But never loses sight of you. Makes for better Machinima. Which I think even with consoles GTA V could get that thriving again with three protags.

A working movie theatre/drive in.

Not to take up disc space but it would be nice. It would beat split sides. Someplace where Michael finds his Niore hangup and maybe dialogue and scenes from L.A. Noire why not.

user posted imageHere CJ is watching Resident Evil.

Gas station.

Fuel is no big I just want to drive up, hear the ting ting, and have some foxxy babe come out to pump the gas for no other reason than a flash back to "Vanishing Point". Like I said running out of gas isn't the thing, but because it is there.

Fire.

This is something I want to see. It doesn't necessarily have to build but it would be nice to see fire bring down an entire house bit by bit.

Blowing sh*t up.

If it can, I want it to. External gas tanks at a station, tanker trucks, b r i d g e s with C4. I see what the cities can do in terms of replacing things. So when I blow things up, I kinda want to be able to do it again. And again, and maybe for shyts and giggles, a g a i n.

That line of sight thing.

Ditching the cops down an alley. I want this and I think they will do something similar to RDR.

That about covers my current thoughts.

Yeah this is good!

The latest GTA V trailer confirms that bounties will be included, in the "things to do in free roam"

I like the trunk idea as well, could also hide dead bodies in there if you need to dispose of them in the sea, or for taking people hostage

crazybe
  • crazybe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

i want two or more airports . the airplane of trailer is big , so i don't want to take it from LS airport and the only way to landing is to turn back

JAKENDAVILLE
  • JAKENDAVILLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

I hope to have the option to put hydraulics on cars and a big map confused.gif

GokuGta
  • GokuGta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

I want to see more realist cars and people, not some "cartoon type' of character

LilBig A-Money
  • LilBig A-Money

Real Nigga Smartz

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (crazybe @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 10:57)
i want two or more airports . the airplane of trailer is big , so i don't want to take it from LS airport and the only way to landing is to turn back

im pretty sure on the blueprint map there was like four and there will most likely be more in Blaine County

DontCallMeSurly
  • DontCallMeSurly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Howdy fellow Rockstar fans,

Before I say anything else, I just wanted to say that I've read a lot of good ideas out there on this forum page. However, I've noticed a lot of people asking for things that have already been confirmed in Grand Theft Auto V, and just wanted to say if you guys and gals have any questions about GTA V, I highly recommend GTAV.net (http://www.gtav.net/) for all your GTA V needs and information!

Anyways, and to keep this little opinion post of mine short, I wanted to talk about Grand Theft Auto Online and one aspect I'd like to see incorporated into it. (Now, this is just my opinion and I wanted to get this off my chest. However, I also wanted to ask everyone about their opinions as well... Would you guys and gals prefer the "gun system" of Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer or GTA IV's Free Mode in Grand Theft Auto V?)

I want the GTA IV "gun system" back, but updated in multiplayer. By "gun system" I'm referring to, for instance in GTA IV Free Mode, when you first spawned you only had your fists, a knife, and a 9mm handgun; in order to obtain more weapons you had to simply walk a block down the road and pick a variety of weapons of your choice. If you were killed, you merely had to recollect your weapons and armor and you were on your way! I believe this allowed for the most fair and balanced multiplayer gameplay I've really ever seen.

For example, let's say you're a beginner in GTA IV multiplayer. As you join a Free Mode game, you spawn near a player who's trigger-happy with an M4 assault rifle. Instead of just trying to kill the player with a handgun, you had the option of running down the alleyway, picking up an M4 (or even better, a rocket launcher) and armor, and thereby increasing your odds of defending yourself and killing your target. This was great in my opinion, because instead of having to rank up over and over again to get new weapons (as most other games have done), first-time players and long-term players had equal amounts of opportunity to defend themselves. More importantly, this made rank not truly matter in the game; the only thing that depended on your survival was your skill with a particular weapon.

In Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer, it was the exact opposite... And I'll shorten this up as well as this post is getting a little bit too long... If the same scenario happened in Red Dead Redemption, you being the beginner, you would spawn near a trigger-happy person with a buffalo rifle. However, since you are the beginner and let's say a rank four, you would spawn with a weak pistol, an even weaker rifle, and a half-dead diseased horse; while the trigger-happy person shooting at you is a rank 50, has every weapon in the game and an aggressive bull as his/her mount. And, even if you were lucky enough to actually kill the player and defend yourself, the aggressive player would only be rewarded by receiving more ammunition, a new nearby spawn point, full health, and a five-second spawn shield. This "gun system" even lead to many players complaining about being killed (spawned killed) too much and eventually Rockstar had to make a new type of server, "Friendly." Overall, I felt Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer "gun system" was awful, as you can probably tell later on in this post...

Despite understanding this game's theme was set in the 'Old West' where death and shooting was rampant, the "gun system" still made the game too rewarding for aggressive players. More importantly, if you and a couple of friends were hanging out at a fort, a random posse would be able to fast travel to your location immediately and start a shootout; and if your group was lucky enough to kill the first wave of posse members, they would just spawn back with more ammunition, health, a spawn shield, and with the spawn placement system, more than likely right next to you and your group; which lead to never-ending, un-rewarding, and insignificant battles.

That's why I want the GTA IV "gun system" back in GTA V. If I'm spending time with friends, exploring the beautiful landscape Rockstar has created and some Crew starts attacking us, I don't want to kill them and then have them spawn next to me with all of their weapons restocked and their health restored and a spawn-shield. No, I want them to be punished for being aggressive, lose their weapons and instead forced to leave the area because they only have a pistol to fight with.

That pretty much sums everything up, but I also wanted to finally point out this; In GTA V, I don't to spend more than an hour of my time completing a 'gang hideout' over and over again just to rank up for a better weapon so I can successfully defend myself. Rather, I want most of the guns in the game available to the player at the start; if I need a certain weapon for a certain situation, I can easily go get it. And if I'm attacked by a higher rank, I would at least have the opportunity to grab an equal or better standing weapon to defend myself. If GTA V uses the Red Dead Redemption "gun system," and I'm attacked by a higher rank, I virtually have no opportunity to grab a better weapon or even survive. Plus, even if I managed to kill the player, they would just spawn back with more ammunition and a spawn shield right next to me. I see no point in even defending myself...

WHEW! Oh my God... Alright, I'm done... That felt good to get off my chest,... and shoulders,... and pelvis...

Anyways, please let me know what sort of "gun system" you guys and gals would prefer in GTA V. I can't wait to hear how many people want Red Dead Redemption's... Haha, anyway have a good one everybody and see you all in Los Santos!

Ahh, so much writing...

MajesticNegro
  • MajesticNegro

And on that day, God himself could only watch.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

i need strategic placing of all characters. I want to have Trevor hover a helicopter right above frank or mike as they rob stores, when i'm done robbing said stores i want to be able to switch back to trevor and land the copter to pick up the other 2,

Chsxcrunner
  • Chsxcrunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

I have always been wanting to drift cars in gta 4 but the driving just wasn't realistic. I would really love stick shift cars too! Maybe filling gas or blowing engines! biggrin.gif

Chsxcrunner
  • Chsxcrunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

We need snow! Seasons!

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Barber shop make a return. (like in SA)

Mnxanr
  • Mnxanr

Michael

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (stroud458 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:22)
QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:20)

Thanks for the view. That's one for France.

Sad to see that you don't know the difference between your and you're, among other elementary grammar formalities lol.gif .

Seems just about anyone writes a blog these days.

OT: Hoping for an island.

Fays
  • Fays

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

Pets

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users