• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,733 replies to this topic
NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (jtrom93 @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 12:42)

- Fine-tune the weather/time options. I would love to be able to switch time to behave in real time, instead of each game minute lasting 1-2 seconds. Everyone hates nighttime driving, and I'm sure the lack of streetlights will make cruising through the rural areas of Blaine County in the wee hours of the morning a real pain in the ass. Freezing time and weather as gameplay options would be nice.

Really? Because I love driving around the city at night.

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

- I would like some rare vehicles to appear during missions, like how in San Andreas there was a few bulletproof vehicles that you where able to steal!

- I'd actually like seasons to play out as the story goes along, sorta like Bully or Mafia 2!

- Police Dogs and tear gas (this was a rumor ages ago but I REALLY hope it is in the game)

- Human shields, this would make doing liquor store and atm robberies so much more interesting since you could threaten their partner if they don't pay!

- I'm not sure what to call it, but I like it how in some open world games you can park a car somewhere then drive really far away and come back and the car will still be there, well I want to be able to do that in V.

- Since you can use yor customized cars for heists I would like it if you could fit them with a GPS tracker, so if someone was to steal your car you could easily track it down and get it back of them. They could also make a twist that when you park your car somewhere for the heist it can still be stolen which would make you have to improvise during the mission!

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

Most likely been suggested a gazillion times already but i think wingsuits would be awesome. Considering GTAV has such enormous mountain terrain now swooping down them through valleys would be amazing. Ive just been watching alot of youtube vids of wingsuits today and damn that sh*t looks fun as hell.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

I saw a show called Bait Cars, so I thought why the hell not... bait cars could be cool.

Imagine stealing a totally innocent-looking car parked somewhere, then after driving a couple of blocks, cops are suddenly on your ass. Police cars, choppers, k9 units etc. And just like in a real bait car, the doors should lock and only unlock once you lose your wanted level. In a real bait car the engine shuts down, but this shouldn't happen in the game lol.

You should never see it coming. But bait cars should be extremely rare, to prevent it from becoming annoying...

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (ITSLOCBABY @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 00:24)
QUOTE (FreeExplorer @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 21:13)
- It would be awsome to see a pedestrian leaving some building (or any other place else) and then entering some parked car to go some other place.

- Or just see a pedestrian arriving someplace, and watch he trying to park as he maneuver his car.

- Or how about seeing people shopping, doing all the process, like searching for products, putting them into a bag and then paying in the cash - and similar process to other comercial places. Ok, but maybe that's too much to ask for.

R* have already confirmed that NPC's will have tasks already programmed and won't just randomly drive/walk around

Since NPC's have their own tasks, I wonder if we'll see some NPC's in a modified cars racing around the city! From what I remember we've never seen them do something like that and since their cars are customized, it would be a fun challenge to try steal them since they may be harder to chase and stop!

MOOREMAN
  • MOOREMAN

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

M14 or at least some kind of semi auto powerful rifle thats not scoped

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hey Rockstar my old friends, do me a quick favour yeah? Throw this in to GTA between now and September. Sound, thought you will. Thanks buds. icon14.gif

tcmose01
  • tcmose01

OPSGAMER0889

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

More traffic, more realistic functionally of the cop cars like pull overs etc, better weapon selection, longer gameplay

thats about all i could think of

Saliva
  • Saliva

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

I want Franklin to be CJs son.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (tcmose01 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 21:13)
More traffic, more realistic functionally of the cop cars like pull overs etc, better weapon selection

Do you think it's that easy putting this stuff up your ASS and optimizing it for this gen?

MOOREMAN
  • MOOREMAN

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Semi auto mode for assault rifles

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 05:29)
QUOTE (tcmose01 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 21:13)
More traffic, more realistic functionally of the cop cars like pull overs etc, better weapon selection

Do you think it's that easy putting this stuff up your ASS and optimizing it for this gen?

Its a wishlist douchebag

CheezyYogurt
  • CheezyYogurt

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

My wishes:
1. Being able to start businesses, and meet rivaling businesses to fight.

2. Being able to kidnap people. Drag somebody into your car trunk, bring them to your safe house, tie them up, and torture them (yes, i'm a sick person)

3. MORE INTERIORS! I'd say about 1 in 100 buildings in GTA IV had interiors. In GTA 5, there should be more places to rob like stores, houses, and such.

4. More clubs! Part of the fun of GTA Ballad of Gay Tony was going to clubs. There were only two though that you could enter whenever. In GTA 5, there should be a lot more clubs like stip clubs, dance clubs, celebrity clubs, stuff like that.

5. Being able to drink in more places. In GTA 4, you could only drink if you had a friend with you. In Ballad of Gay Tony, you could only drink shots at the only two nightclubs. In GTA 5, you should be able to go to any bar and drink a beer or a margarita or something, or go to a store and buy a bottle of whiskey and drink it whenever.

6. More cheats! Half of the fun in GTA is using cheats to mess around, but there aren't enough cheats. There should be cheats like spawning planes, more sports cars, explosive bullets, and the cheats I want the most is GODMODE! It gets really annoying when you just want to mess around and you keep getting yourself killed.

7. Randomly generated jobs. Eventually in GTA 4, you run out of jobs and your only source of money is mugging people or robbing internet cafes. In GTA 5, there should be randomly generated jobs you can get from different people, such as stealing a *car name* thats in *location* or robbing *store name* thats in *location*. With random jobs, there would always be something do to, even after completing the story and finishing all the side missions.

8. Better helicopter mechanics. It is EXTREMELY hard to fight in a helicopter in GTA 4 because you can't target enemies, your just free shooting.

9. Ride the rides at the carnival. I know it seems kinda child-like, but there's not much to do at the carnival if you can't ride the rides. Also, make it where you can be a stupid daredevil and jump out of the rides at any time.

10. More things to spend money on! It is very easy to earn money, but all there is to spend it on is clothes, prostitutes and food. Make it where you can buy cars, penthouses, businesses and such.

11. Furniture catalogs. Buy furniture that you can put anywhere in any of your safehouses, from the average stuff like beds, chairs, and TVs, to expensive things like hot tubs, playable arcade machines, private jets, and bars where you can drink an assortment of alchohol.

12. Customizable cars. Sure in GTA 4 you could change the color, but it was randomly changed. In GTA 5, you should be able to go to a pay and spray and be able to decide what color you want the car, what color you want the trim, choose different designs to put on it like fire or skulls, put different kinds of spinners on the wheels, improve the performance by giving it nitro boosts, increasing its top speed, putting thrusters on it, and being able to save car designs that you can later purchase a copy of if you destroy the old car.

13. More clothes. There wasn't a very big range of clothing to choose from in GTA 4.

14. Destroyable buildings that are later rebuilt. It would be SO MUCH FUN if you could take a jet or a helicopter and fire missiles at a building or crash into it to make it catch fire and fall down. This feature might offend people because of the 9/11 attack, so make it where you can turn this feature on or off.

15. Supernatural things. Part of the fun of GTA 4 was mysteries such as Ratman and a haunted factory. Add things to abandoned buildings and empty areas such as very hard to see ghosts that move stuff around, or creatures such as werewolves that eat you if you're all alone in the middle of the desert.

16. A sewer system where you can hide out from the police, and find criminal hideouts. Just go to any manhole, lift up the lid, and jump inside.

17. A zombie mode! In the pause menu, you can choose to turn zombie mode on or off, and every civilian is turned into a rotting zombie that slowly walks torward you trying to eat you. If you die, you go to the nearest hospital and zombie mode is automatically turned off. You can hide out in abandoned buildings or a safehouse and defend yourself against the zombie hoard.

That's all I've got. I hope at least one of these ideas is added to the game.

MrAwesome178
  • MrAwesome178

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Mermaids lol.gif but not the ones that are half lady half fish I want the ones from that Animal Planet documentary icon14.gif and it'd be even better if you could kill them and sell them at a museum or something...

leeoggy
  • leeoggy

Things are gonna get really messy!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

1. Being able to start businesses, and meet rivaling businesses to fight.

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Cruise Control

Good for causing mayhem... turn on cruise control... jump out of car... watch run away car plow down crowd of people tounge.gif

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

I hope that GTA V looks equal in Graphics on consoles. I hate using the PS3 controller.

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

I'd like the application of the Xbox Smartglass app into the game somehow, whether it be showing a map on my tablet as I drive in free roam, which I could then place way-points and what not, or maybe showing mission objectives and dialogue.

I want this purely because I want to use smartglass for what it was made for, a second screen for games, and non of my current games use it.

Atteez
  • Atteez

From crime to legit business

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Not much to say about the game itself, but I'd really like it if they added St. Elmo's Fire to one of the radio stations.

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

You know that large tractor from SA I think it was that had a chute in the back and as you ran over crops or what ever they came out of it? Well anyways if you ran over people their blood and guts would do the same. Well anyways I want that to return. I had mad fun running over people with that thing. Probably the best way to kill people that I can remember in a GTA game.

Kakka Carrot Cake
  • Kakka Carrot Cake

You am no real super sand

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

I want the nitrous from EFLC and so that it works in SP
Possibly even unchanged, I freaking loved it colgate.gif

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I just thought of something else I want. The ability to get vehicles muddy. In IV, I think muddy vehicles just spawned randomly, after you used the car wash you couldn't get them muddy any more.

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

pet cats and the return of the rhapsody, but no penis lol

Radioactive_eel
  • Radioactive_eel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Ive said it before ill say it again, Randy Newman- I love La ...anyone agree? I just dont want too much rap or dubstep confused.gif just that one song would sell me the game.

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (GreenReign @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 11:03)
You know that large tractor from SA I think it was that had a chute in the back and as you ran over crops or what ever they came out of it? Well anyways if you ran over people their blood and guts would do the same. Well anyways I want that to return. I had mad fun running over people with that thing. Probably the best way to kill people that I can remember in a GTA game.

I like the sound of that. Steamroller , backhoe or the ability to haul an oversized load would be crazy as well
!

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

how about return of cars from gta 4 and eplc

SmithInGtaV
  • SmithInGtaV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

I would like a wider range of bikes, boats and other stuff with places to put them like garages plus i would like to be able to have pets like horses, dogs and get to choose from different colour animals. whatsthat.gif

erwinnwijaya_
  • erwinnwijaya_

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

I want there is a cheat that I liked very much.
Aggressive Drivers

EpicGtaInput
  • EpicGtaInput

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

I sure hope Rockstar is listening to this epic suggestion box for GTA V because I've got one epic list of suggestions for you guys!

1) If you're going to use a heist that seems to be coming straight out of Heat (awesome idea!), then it's pretty much mandatory that you take a heist from another Robert de Niro movie: the Lufthansa heist out of Goodfellas. Including wise guys cracking jokes.

2) Speaking of Robert de Niro (Taxi Driver reference here): how awesome would it be to have a storyline with a crazy taxi driver that's like a mix of vigilante and conspiracy theorist who has you cleaning up the streets (get rid of other criminals) but also invading a military base to steal secret documents or whatever? Long story short: this could be a great crazy character that GTA is known for.

3) What I've always missed in GTA games is events that happen without you. Sure, there were some news broadcasts on the radio about bridges opening and news about stuff you did (also appeared in newspaper online) but give us more man. Example: you wilk into a ghetto on your way to a mission at your homie's house and all of a sudden a gang war starts between two gangs you have nothing to do with and you're caught in the crossfire. Know what I mean? Have events that happen while YOU are on your way to events. This makes the world come alive much more.

4) Classic heist situation: you rob company XYZ but what you don't know is that another gang of crooks is trying to rob you/wanted to do that as well so now you're done with the heist but have to fight police AND the other crooks.

5) Classic heist situation: the mexican standoff where everybody is trying to rob everyone else and is, therefore, pointing a gun at everyone else. That could lead to some seriously funny oneliners from all involved.

6) Classic heist-related mission: one of the guys from the heist gets busted and snitches and now you have to go take care of it... only he's in jail. Enter assassination mission in jail and maybe some other jail missions as well. That would be awesome!

7) Seriously, you guys need to consider allowing people to deal drugs in a similar way as it was done in Scarface. in that game you could negotiate with dealers after you got some coke and sometimes you earned big time and sometimes you got shot at. And you also had major distribution deals where you sold lots of drugs. I don't want to turn this game into the Scarface game but... come on. The series has been around for such a long time and the only thing you can DO is violence, stealing, etc. By that I mean: why can't you deal yourself? Why can't you extort businesses? You know, bring more mafia type activities into the game. Maybe a good way to do the dealing is that you can recruit drug mules who have a chance of getting busted, robbed, etc. to kinda gamify the dealing (= you don't always succeed at it).

8) There's a redneck in it, so I would really like to see some crazy characters that are related to redneck culture. Think of flipped out pastors who use snakes to heal people and then you have to attend a ceremony and then talk to the guy about prostitutes or whatever lol. Or think of moonshiners and the ability to DEAL in moonshine on the countryside. That would be awesome! Or there's a crazy dad who has lots of guns and wants you to prove yourself before you can date his daughter and you have to all kinds of crazy sh*t with guns. Of course, some dumb *ss klu klux fools that you need to go beat up would be sweet as well.

9) Speaking of prostitutes: I miss those days when you had prostitute mini missions where you could pimp them with a pimp car and sometimes had to help them because they had a violent customer or whatever.

10) If you're going to put one of the characters through therapy, it may be awesome to see some Anger Management type storyline where he gets sent to anger management only the therapist can't control his anger either and that leads to hilarious situations/missions.

- End of rant - lol.gif

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

RIP op. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users