Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:12 PM
1. Being able to start businesses, and meet rivaling businesses to fight.
2. Being able to kidnap people. Drag somebody into your car trunk, bring them to your safe house, tie them up, and torture them (yes, i'm a sick person)
3. MORE INTERIORS! I'd say about 1 in 100 buildings in GTA IV had interiors. In GTA 5, there should be more places to rob like stores, houses, and such.
4. More clubs! Part of the fun of GTA Ballad of Gay Tony was going to clubs. There were only two though that you could enter whenever. In GTA 5, there should be a lot more clubs like stip clubs, dance clubs, celebrity clubs, stuff like that.
5. Being able to drink in more places. In GTA 4, you could only drink if you had a friend with you. In Ballad of Gay Tony, you could only drink shots at the only two nightclubs. In GTA 5, you should be able to go to any bar and drink a beer or a margarita or something, or go to a store and buy a bottle of whiskey and drink it whenever.
6. More cheats! Half of the fun in GTA is using cheats to mess around, but there aren't enough cheats. There should be cheats like spawning planes, more sports cars, explosive bullets, and the cheats I want the most is GODMODE! It gets really annoying when you just want to mess around and you keep getting yourself killed.
7. Randomly generated jobs. Eventually in GTA 4, you run out of jobs and your only source of money is mugging people or robbing internet cafes. In GTA 5, there should be randomly generated jobs you can get from different people, such as stealing a *car name* thats in *location* or robbing *store name* thats in *location*. With random jobs, there would always be something do to, even after completing the story and finishing all the side missions.
8. Better helicopter mechanics. It is EXTREMELY hard to fight in a helicopter in GTA 4 because you can't target enemies, your just free shooting.
9. Ride the rides at the carnival. I know it seems kinda child-like, but there's not much to do at the carnival if you can't ride the rides. Also, make it where you can be a stupid daredevil and jump out of the rides at any time.
10. More things to spend money on! It is very easy to earn money, but all there is to spend it on is clothes, prostitutes and food. Make it where you can buy cars, penthouses, businesses and such.
11. Furniture catalogs. Buy furniture that you can put anywhere in any of your safehouses, from the average stuff like beds, chairs, and TVs, to expensive things like hot tubs, playable arcade machines, private jets, and bars where you can drink an assortment of alchohol.
12. Customizable cars. Sure in GTA 4 you could change the color, but it was randomly changed. In GTA 5, you should be able to go to a pay and spray and be able to decide what color you want the car, what color you want the trim, choose different designs to put on it like fire or skulls, put different kinds of spinners on the wheels, improve the performance by giving it nitro boosts, increasing its top speed, putting thrusters on it, and being able to save car designs that you can later purchase a copy of if you destroy the old car.
13. More clothes. There wasn't a very big range of clothing to choose from in GTA 4.
14. Destroyable buildings that are later rebuilt. It would be SO MUCH FUN if you could take a jet or a helicopter and fire missiles at a building or crash into it to make it catch fire and fall down. This feature might offend people because of the 9/11 attack, so make it where you can turn this feature on or off.
15. Supernatural things. Part of the fun of GTA 4 was mysteries such as Ratman and a haunted factory. Add things to abandoned buildings and empty areas such as very hard to see ghosts that move stuff around, or creatures such as werewolves that eat you if you're all alone in the middle of the desert.
16. A sewer system where you can hide out from the police, and find criminal hideouts. Just go to any manhole, lift up the lid, and jump inside.
17. A zombie mode! In the pause menu, you can choose to turn zombie mode on or off, and every civilian is turned into a rotting zombie that slowly walks torward you trying to eat you. If you die, you go to the nearest hospital and zombie mode is automatically turned off. You can hide out in abandoned buildings or a safehouse and defend yourself against the zombie hoard.
That's all I've got. I hope at least one of these ideas is added to the game.