Photo

Your Wishlist for GTA V!

7,732 replies to this topic
Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Sport_Gamer @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:35)
I want to see in GTA V:

1. A bigger map than GTA 4
2. Mountains and forests
3. Silenced guns
4. More Activities
5. More Buildings to enter

I want to see in GTA V:

1. A bigger map than GTA 4 > CONFIRMED
2. Mountains and forests > CONFIRMED
3. Silenced guns > CONFIRMED (you can customize weapons)
4. More Activities > CONFIRMED (there were just a few in IV, like bowling, drinking, darts, pool - that was it I think (DLC offered a few more))
5. More Buildings to enter > CONFIRMED

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Bike Schools
Fly Schools
Boat Schools
Parachute Schools
Car Schools
Water School (for perfect use and control of submarine)
lots of other schools that make sense, like in San Andreas - you can get medals for doing several challenges icon14.gif

WORSHIP KRAFF
  • WORSHIP KRAFF

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by WORSHIP KRAFF, 27 June 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Just anything.

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Emmi, 27 May 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Nascar course
Horse course
Karting course
random triathlons
hidden packages
submarine interior with access to the internet
hunting challenges, like in red dead redemption

various skydiving challenges
WINGSUIT

spartan552
  • spartan552

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

I want... Bikes.

korey108
  • korey108

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

My only thing that i want them to add is summed up in this petition.I created the petition in hopes alot of fans would sign it and i could send it in to rockstar looks like not alot of people care about a way to transport cars around by air confused.gif

http://www.thepetiti...craft-to-gta-5/

magoadicto
  • magoadicto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Emmi @ Monday, May 27 2013, 16:22)
Nascar course
Horse course
Karting course
random triathlons
hidden packages
submarine interior with access to the internet
hunting challenges, like in red dead redemption

various skydiving challenges
WINGSUIT

Yeah, Horses!

And rampages!

seanyb83
  • seanyb83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

I would like to see a museum with cars from movies for example the batmobile and for a pretty huge price its possible to buy these cars as u will not see them on the road u will be the only person driving them.
Also i want some kind of a zoo or aguarium centre would be cool or a water park in the forrest area just more places to visit would be cool for me cool.gif

Grovestreet4life87
  • Grovestreet4life87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Has anyone else noticed that in alot of screenshots there are mask/scarfs to cover there faces.
Also in a preview it reads when committing a crime NPCs will react by either running, trying to stop you, calling the police and filming you on there phone (very cool). Therein also a stealth bar in this gta all this adds up to be very promising I mean could the NPCs video end up on the news could the whole of Los santos be on the look out for you if you don't hide you identity. All I can say is I can't wait to find out!!!

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Spray can! Must come back..

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Grovestreet4life87 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 14:10)
Has anyone else noticed that in alot of screenshots there are mask/scarfs to cover there faces.
Also in a preview it reads when committing a crime NPCs will react by either running, trying to stop you, calling the police and filming you on there phone (very cool). Therein also a stealth bar in this gta all this adds up to be very promising I mean could the NPCs video end up on the news could the whole of Los santos be on the look out for you if you don't hide you identity. All I can say is I can't wait to find out!!!

If they film you. You could end up on Weazel News cool.gif

staticguy
  • staticguy

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (magoadicto @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 20:47)
The Jetpack!

The best damn thing in SA.

a must in V!!

Grove Street Heat
  • Grove Street Heat

Swag Daddy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

even tarzan can get swung on

bwasroy
  • bwasroy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

I had a great idea.

What if there were all these other types of cars being driven by pedestrians (controlled by the AI) and you could literally pull somebody out of their car and then steal that car (like JUMP IN IT) and then drive around with the other person's car?

Nice.

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (bwasroy @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 20:09)
I had a great idea.

What if there were all these other types of cars being driven by pedestrians (controlled by the AI) and you could literally pull somebody out of their car and then steal that car (like JUMP IN IT) and then drive around with the other person's car?

Nice.

? TROLL?

RSoha
  • RSoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

Social Club challenges similar to Red Dead Redemption

MrWats0n
  • MrWats0n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I always loved rare and unique vehicles in the GTA franchise. That got me thinking, what about a side mission that involves rebuilding a special/classic ride in GTA V (or the DLC).

If you don't feel like reading, watch the video I made about this.

Here's how I picture it being implemented: You're on a story mission which involves breaking into a house to steal something or to kill the tenant (not really important at this point). You get in through the garage and spot a classic American Muscle car or a stylish old Cadillac stripped down to the bare essentials. Your character takes note and proceeds with whatever the original mission is.

After it's completed you get the optional side mission to retrieve the vehicle. But first you have to get your hands on a deed to a garage/chop shop. There are several possibilities for missions here. Win it in a race, extort the owner into signing over the deed by catching him with his mistress, or to simply buy it.

Once you have a place to store and rebuild the car you actually need to get it out of the place you saw it. Problem is that it's on lockdown/surveillance by the criminal organization (or even the police since it's a crime scene) you pissed off by completing the original mission. Clear out all hostiles to move in with the truck and load up the ride.

Now there'd be two, three more missions getting parts to rebuild it. Perhaps there's a shipment rolling through town that has the wheels you want, or a notorious street racer has the engine you just have to have for your ride. There are quite a few ways to create interesting and varied missions.

And at the end of it all you'll have it, your one-of-a-kind ride that handles like a dream. What do you think?

FreeExplorer
  • FreeExplorer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

- It would be awsome to see a pedestrian leaving some building (or any other place else) and then entering some parked car to go some other place.

- Or just see a pedestrian arriving someplace, and watch he trying to park as he maneuver his car.

- Or how about seeing people shopping, doing all the process, like searching for products, putting them into a bag and then paying in the cash - and similar process to other comercial places. Ok, but maybe that's too much to ask for.

- To see some thiefs trying to invade a building (maybe a house).

I really think there should be a rare kind of sea monster hiding in a specific place (like a giant squid in a very deep level), maybe guarding some really precious item. It could be a quest.

And fishing would be a great mini-game.

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

I want to see big ass groups of rival gangbangers having a barbeque or doing something social in their hood. When they spot you, on their turf in your rival colors, I'd like for them to talk some sh*t and then start shooting like crazy. Too bad they only brought their pistols to the park--and you brought your Gatlin gun. After mowing down their entire group, you collect their cash and make some decent money to spend on customizing your car or something worthwhile.

For the next 24-48 hours or so (game time,) rival gang members are riding through your turf, hunting you and your boys down in revenge.

ITSLOCBABY
  • ITSLOCBABY

Biker

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (FreeExplorer @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 21:13)
- It would be awsome to see a pedestrian leaving some building (or any other place else) and then entering some parked car to go some other place.

- Or just see a pedestrian arriving someplace, and watch he trying to park as he maneuver his car.

- Or how about seeing people shopping, doing all the process, like searching for products, putting them into a bag and then paying in the cash - and similar process to other comercial places. Ok, but maybe that's too much to ask for.

R* have already confirmed that NPC's will have tasks already programmed and won't just randomly drive/walk around

NeuroticAxeMan
  • NeuroticAxeMan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

I want to control the f*cking of the prostitutes.

FreeExplorer
  • FreeExplorer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (ITSLOCBABY @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 00:24)

R* have already confirmed that NPC's will have tasks already programmed and won't just randomly drive/walk around

Is that right? Cool. I wonder how exactly they said that, though. Just don't remember this information.

But we still don't know how it's gonna work, how complex these programmed tasks are gonna be. It doesn't necessarily imply that people will go shopping just the way I described before.

It's all about the details, right?

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Doppelgangers everywhere

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 30 May 2013 - 03:04 PM.

I know that peds will go about their routines, but I hope they do more than just endlessly sweep backstreets, clean the windows without a single break, walk about with no actual destination, which is seen in GTA IV. In RDR, NPCs were more intelligent, and would take on more complex tasks, with an actual routine, involving waking up, working, stopping, going for a walk, going back to sleep. Some would change tasks completely, swapping jobs, a guy would jump off a horse to take a piss behind a rock, ride off, and so on. These tiny things made RDR's world so rich compared to the much-hyped GTA IV, and that's without a single mention of the wildlife.

GTA IV was so lacking. All drivers stuck permanently in cars, endlessly drive about. You'd see taxis with passengers, but never see an NPC get in or out of one. Cars parked, but nobody was ever seen parking vehicles. Again, small things that would've really enhance the world. Sounds obvious, but I hope NPC activities are much more advanced than any game to date. An open-world title has to have a sense of believability. Even San Andreas (in its OTT nature) had NPCs behaving in indefinable ways. Except when they would dodge traffic by diving into the road lol. GTA V has wildlife also, so I'm anticipating an RDR-like experience with lots of improvements.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Research ≠ Searching something on Google

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

taking random people as hostage so police doesn't shoot randomly on you?

Like in Sleeping dogs?

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

A cheat code to spawn random wild animals anywhere. inlove.gif

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by AceHigh11, 30 May 2013 - 08:24 PM.

QUOTE (FreeExplorer @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 01:47)
QUOTE (ITSLOCBABY @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 00:24)

Is that right? Cool. I wonder how exactly they said that, though. Just don't remember this information.

But we still don't know how it's gonna work, how complex these programmed tasks are gonna be. It doesn't necessarily imply that people will go shopping just the way I described before.

It's all about the details, right?

GI preview. NPCs have different tasks depending on time of day and surroundings.

Source: http://images.wikia....c/GI22-GTAV.jpg and
http://images.wikia....8/GI23-GTAV.jpg

LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

Since some bank robbers wear masks of various presidents, wouldn't it be cool if in a mission the characters wear masks of previous GTA politicians? (or current ones in V)

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

ok this is a sweet little minigame i came up with ok they could make a parody of walmart and you could do intercome pranks like go up to the mic and lookfor employees cause they can kick you out and you press the button and ther is a list of sentences to say like niko bellic please come to custemer service please your cab is waiting. something like that or i also thaught it would be cool if you could get a megaphone and walk up to a ped and just scream something in ther ear and watch em run away or also talk on the police megaphone like get out of the way. yes im osessed with talking in microphones.

Ryan_Hull
  • Ryan_Hull

Not A Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

All I wish for from GTA V is to be GTA IV with player/car customisation and planes, which has all been confirmed (I think). The game will be awesome, no doubt!

Green Goo
  • Green Goo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Monster Truck, Hotring Racer and The Bloodring Banger vehicles biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users