Your Wishlist for GTA V!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,733 replies to this topic
groveSTREETfamily4LIFE
  • groveSTREETfamily4LIFE

Where am I?

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

I wish it would come out sooner. I wantz 2 play now!

Tonythomas180
  • Tonythomas180

Football mad

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Realistic A.I. drivers esspecially on freeways, snow on higher ground, weather which affects grip. Detailed car customisation and an option to save your modded vehicles to take online, rougher seas in stormy weather, wind affecting light aircraft, dust storms in the desert, online playable games ( tennis, golf, poker etc....) basically the most realistic and diverse world ever created. If anyone can Rockstar can.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

A lot of my ideas may have been said, this IS a 350+ page thread and i'm sorry but i'm not going to take my time to look through all of them, but here we go.

-Ability to bet and own sports teams (Hockey, Football, etc..)
-Ability to find help for jobs outside of LS, and fly them in for the job.
-Be able to have Cruise Control for vehicles (useful for drive-by's)
-Able to run plates and have a database for that person when in a Police vehicle.
-Be able to participate in using a Black Market to get goods on the cheap (think Just Cause)
-If you were to take a Taxi, watch the meter go up each trip.
-SEATBELTS.

That's just a few off the top of my head right now.

Member#1
  • Member#1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

I want a drivable/movable ramp for stuntjumps.

R0yalBleu
  • R0yalBleu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

I actually made a video about it:

hoodedknight409
  • hoodedknight409

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

I want gta 5 on next gen consles rahkstar2.gif ps4 xbox one

Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

Has arms trafficking been confirmed??

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

I want at least 200 rampages around the map.

Evil.Tim
  • Evil.Tim

The Hornet

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

While playing GTAIV today, I realized that GTA games in general need some sort of parking system system. Let me explain.

You work hard for half the game to finally get access to that one car you want (which for me was the Infernus), but then you rarely drive it because leaving it anywhere outside the parking spot will delete it in about 3 minutes if you're more than 50 meters away. That kinda defeats the purpose of saving cars in my opinion. If I have something to do downtown, I want to be able to go down there, park my car, do my business and then still have my car waiting for me at the location I parked it in so I can drive it back home and save it in the marked parking spot/garage of my safehouse.

You're probably thinking that system would in turn make the regular parking/garage system unneeded. But that's why I think parking like this should only save one car at a time outside of your garages/official parking spots. Also, it should only last for a few in-game days and the car would be deleted after the game has been restarted, in other words those cars would be wiped after loading the game again if they weren't in the "real" parking spots.

Does this make sense? GTAIV and the expansions made me use taxis whenever I had something to do because I was afraid of losing my fancy cars/bikes. I think the solution I have in mind fixes most of the problems of the old system while still not being to harsh on the memory the consoles have. Perhaps the PC version could save more cars than one? Who knows.

SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Spike strips.

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Evil.Tim @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 09:22)
While playing GTAIV today, I realized that GTA games in general need some sort of parking system system. Let me explain.

You work hard for half the game to finally get access to that one car you want (which for me was the Infernus), but then you rarely drive it because leaving it anywhere outside the parking spot will delete it in about 3 minutes if you're more than 50 meters away. That kinda defeats the purpose of saving cars in my opinion. If I have something to do downtown, I want to be able to go down there, park my car, do my business and then still have my car waiting for me at the location I parked it in so I can drive it back home and save it in the marked parking spot/garage of my safehouse.

You're probably thinking that system would in turn make the regular parking/garage system unneeded. But that's why I think parking like this should only save one car at a time outside of your garages/official parking spots. Also, it should only last for a few in-game days and the car would be deleted after the game has been restarted, in other words those cars would be wiped after loading the game again if they weren't in the "real" parking spots.

Does this make sense? GTAIV and the expansions made me use taxis whenever I had something to do because I was afraid of losing my fancy cars/bikes. I think the solution I have in mind fixes most of the problems of the old system while still not being to harsh on the memory the consoles have. Perhaps the PC version could save more cars than one? Who knows.

Trust me the consoles can handle it.

In sleeping dogs wen u left your car out it wouldn't disapear for a very very long time. Seriously I wanted to see how well this worked so I perposly damaged the car I was useing the left it on one coner of the map then did a mission that woa on another coner of the map and finally drove back to that car...

It was still there with the exact same damage I left it with.

That was amazing since iv never seen this in a game before especially in gta iv.

Gta v should be more or lkess like that.

KemKel
  • KemKel

Parking Meter™

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Nudity.

Quartz_East
  • Quartz_East

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

One of my wishes has already been granted -- that there be some perks to owning businesses that you can buy through the game, i.e. free taxi rides if you own the cab company, but what they haven't said -- and I hope they don't; I'm kind of savoring figuring this out when and only when I actually play -- is if there will be anything you can do with residential properties you may be able to buy. I'm hoping that there will be a Fable-esque ability to set rent as you like, and have the subsequent reaction from the public. e.g. setting rent at standard is neutral, setting rent low takes a bit out of the profitability, but you'd be more likely to find a tenant and people would like you more, or setting the rent really high, increasing profitability, but making it harder to find tenants and the public thinks of you as more greedy. I think this could be a way to have a lot of fun with Michael, as he seems like the most likely to buy up residential properties.

I love it when that sort of choice is left up to you, and I hated the static nature of the properties you could buy in Saints Row; they didn't even funnel you in that much money.

RSoha
  • RSoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

I'd like to be able to get drunk just like in RDR

waikzguy8998
  • waikzguy8998

Desert Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

Make it so that free-roam is seemingly never ending. Something better than IV in which when you finished single player you paused for a minute and thought...."Now what?"

Hopefully they go back to what SA was in terms of a multitude of side missions, quests, etc. Also, try and replicate what RDR had in terms of random encounters, townsfolk picking fights, stranger encounters, etc. Hopefully they're able to add dozens more of each category and keep it where it doesn't seem to get old even years after.

BattleExel
  • BattleExel

New account: Valwin

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Scoootaaaazzzzzzzzzz.

Deagle1955
  • Deagle1955

I like GTA 2.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

I want stealth-missions.

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

sly.gif infinite vigilante ambulance fire truck missions.
sly.gif infinite burglary missions where items stolen can be sold 4 extra cash.
sly.gif ability 2 build skill & train dogs. they can be used 4 attacks & hunting.
sly.gif ability 2 sit anywhere not just designated seating.
sly.gif infinite interactive conversation with all peds not just special ones.
sly.gif ability 2 customize a car & sell it 4 cash.
sly.gif ability 2 play dominoes. i mean this is los santos.
sly.gif all storefronts & neighbor houses enterable.

more when i think of more. but satisfied with whats already available.

Quartz_East
  • Quartz_East

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

I forgot to mention -- hopefully, given the locale, one of the activities you can do will be surfing!!!!!

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

I want to have some consequences for major heists and shootouts with cops. Like in Three Leaf Clover in GTA IV three dudes shoot over 100 cops, kill civilian, give hints about being brothers and from Ireland and death of Michael Keane at the bank kinda gives away their identities. You would think that cops would be knocking on McRearys door pretty quickly. Getting away after that kind of massacre is pretty ridicilous

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Saturday, Jan 5 2013, 19:20)

This.

And human shields.
Some references to GTA IV.

gunnar66ca
  • gunnar66ca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hi all, how many buildings can be entered and what can be destroyed or damaged ?

Ospreyoso
  • Ospreyoso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Option to use manual shifting at least in some cars.

TheKrigeron
  • TheKrigeron

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (My_LittleHomie @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 04:46)
QUOTE (twistedweather @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 16:53)
to be able to see what the song-artist  that is playing on the radio station

I would love this. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

That's present in GTA IV, at the bus station there is a number written, call it and they will tell you the song and the artist

magoadicto
  • magoadicto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

The Jetpack!

The best damn thing in SA.

Sport_Gamer
  • Sport_Gamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

I want to see in GTA V:

1. A bigger map than GTA 4
2. Mountains and forests
3. Silenced guns
4. More Activities
5. More Buildings to enter

_StackS_
  • _StackS_

Mr.CountItUp

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (TheKrigeron @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 17:19)
QUOTE (My_LittleHomie @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 04:46)
QUOTE (twistedweather @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 16:53)
to be able to see what the song-artist  that is playing on the radio station

I would love this. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

That's present in GTA IV, at the bus station there is a number written, call it and they will tell you the song and the artist

We all know about the zit calling and telling you song and artist but he means like in sleeping dogs when you chbange stations it directly tell you the station and the song and artist whose singing it right away. Not having to call

Fuckoutdawhey
  • Fuckoutdawhey

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Lawd, I hope the fighting isn't like Red Dead. That was absolutely sh*t. Although GTA IV's was slow, it was very realistic and fist fighting was really fun. Why they went backwards, I do not know.

RDR

IV

ZeaLoT-RS
  • ZeaLoT-RS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

GTA V for next gen consoles!!!!!!

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Sport_Gamer @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:35)
I want to see in GTA V:

1. A bigger map than GTA 4
2. Mountains and forests
3. Silenced guns
4. More Activities
5. More Buildings to enter

I want to see in GTA V:

1. A bigger map than GTA 4 > CONFIRMED
2. Mountains and forests > CONFIRMED
3. Silenced guns > CONFIRMED (you can customize weapons)
4. More Activities > CONFIRMED (there were just a few in IV, like bowling, drinking, darts, pool - that was it I think (DLC offered a few more))
5. More Buildings to enter > CONFIRMED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users