• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Customizable bikes and cars icon14.gif

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (gta_aus @ Sunday, Aug 5 2012, 22:42)
A radio station dedicated to the one and only OG LOC

I'd listen to it.

Tommy Patriarca
  • Tommy Patriarca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

My GTA V Wishlist

------
Baseball Bat, Machete Wakazashi/Katana, Combat Knife, Chainsaw

Pistols
-------
Berretta P x 4 Storm, Sig Sauer 1911 357. SIG Engraved in Gold, Colt Anaconda 44. Magnum, IMI Desert Eagle AE. 50

Shotguns
----------

Sawed off Double Barrel, Surbu Super Shorty, Remington 870 12. GU, Benelli M4(M1014), Saiga-12

SMG's
-----

Tech-9, H & K MP5K, Steyr Aug para 9MM, Micro Tavor(X95) 9MM

Assault Rifles
--------------

AKM/Type 56, Colt M4 Variants(Appearance of an LWRC M6), Squad Automatic Weapon

Sniper Rifles
--------------

Remington 700, Zastava M93 Black Arrow, Barrett M95(50. BMG Explosive round)

Thrown
--------

Kunai, Shurikan, Molotov Cocktail, M67 Frag Grenade, C4

Special
--------

RPG-7, Dildo Chainsaw, M320 attachment, M72 Light Anti Armor Weapon(modified to be heat seeking)

Unique
-------

Browning M2, M777 Howitzer, Suitcase Nuke(1 Kiloton and also can be used once a game to prevent overuse), Lazer Rifle Prototype( Called M2020 Zappy Zapper in the game)

Sports
-------
Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Bugatti, Audi, etc

Trucks/utility
-------
Ford F-150's, Jeeps, RV with interior, Semi Trucks and service trucks that have a interior in the back

Sedans, normal vehicles
----------------------------
Toyota, Honda, Zastava Motors, same old sh*t, etc

Military
--------

HMMWVV, M939 Truck, M1A1 Abrams, T-72 MBT , UH-60, UH-1z Venom, Mil Mi-18 Gunship, AH-64 Apache Longbow, F-22, F-35, MiG 31 Foxhound, B-1 Lancer(Bombing abilities), B-2 Spirit(bombing with suitcase nuke) Spruance class destroyers(Drivable with missiles and interior), Nimitz class Aircraft Carrier(Drivable with planes and interior).

Civilian Aircraft
-----------------

Gulfstream G200 with interior, Airbus A300 with interior, Cessna 182, P-40 warhawk with M2 Brownings

Singleplayer
--------------
The player should have the option to get clothes from different stores,and have the ability to get haircuts and tattoos.
Vehicles should have intense customization for both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, even for aircraft and military vehicles for your crews colors.
Your characters should have script abilities and make choices that affect the story.

Multiplayer
------------
Okay I know you probably saw this coming, but the customization should be like Saints Row 2's customization. Who wouldn't want to dress your person up like your favorite anime character or hot dog mascot and slaughter people? You should be able to choose your character's voice, physical appearance, advance clothing options including unique outfits. This can also act as uniforms for crews so they don't have to improvise anymore.
Also customizing vehicles will be awesome.

More f*cking interiors please. Mansions, warehouses, restaurants, offices, fancier offices, elevators and stairs, apartments, military bases, and more interiors.

Have eating in Mutiplayer and Singleplayer to regain help gradually and health packs heal instantly(Plus animation patching yourself up).

drahc88
  • drahc88

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:18 AM Edited by drahc88, 06 August 2012 - 07:45 AM.

Drivable CRUISE SHIP or TANKER

a JUMBO JET WITH COCKPIT AND CABIN VIEW

ENTERABLE BUILDINGS/LANDMARKS

IMPROVED PROPER CRASH DAMAGE(HEALTH PLAYER) PHYSICS CARS DONT JUST EXPLODE! why does it happen in gta 4? like cars have c4 in them.

Starz
  • Starz

Niko

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

A bank robbery mission.

Spaghetti Pantsu
  • Spaghetti Pantsu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

I believe by going the realistic route will yield a much more challenging, sophistic and immerse game. It can be the polar opposite to Saints rows or both.
Things that could be implemented could be:

Game play wise
>Can go to gym, get fat, dress up character, master skills, customize ride
>Air planes
>Have an inventory system (ala red dead redemption)
>Can sell drugs
>Can hire thugs and bodyguards for backup
>Max Payne 3 shooting style (minus bullet time)
>Can take hostages and throw people
>OPTIONAL First Person View
>From China town wars, when you're chased, the chasers can crash and their car will be immobilized.
>No health regeneration
>Global Notoriety (Will be explained)

Gun play
>Can Hold only 1 small concealable weapon and 1 big weapon and 1 type of throw-able
>Can Carry lots of weapons, but they're in a bag you can carry.
>can drop the bag on the ground, put bag in the trunk of your car, and stash at your house armory
>To change guns you must switch next to the bag, game does not pause
>The more weapons in the bag, the more it weighs slowing you down (Can carry more and less strain if you lift at the gym)
>Can call up a Gun dealer and he will drive to you and sell weapons from his trunk.

Driving
>Real traffic laws and traffic lights
>Cops can pull you over, fine you tickets and search your car (If they find weapons in your trunk or drugs on you, immediately wanted.) only if there was probable cause, like having a damaged car, being drunk (or swerving or bad driving) or after invading the cops you'd be in caution state (Will be explained as Global Notoriety), where if they stop you they search you cause you fit the description
>If your drunk and you drive and a cop pulls you over, you must do a mini game where you hop on one foot and rub your belly, etc. If passed you can go on your way.

Money
To balance and have stuff to do with all your money
>Must pay mortgage/rent for your base/house/apartment
>Can buy gym equipment at home
>Can buy/sell cars at dealerships, swap stolen cars at chop shops
>You can "save" a car/s to you. If the car/s is destroyed or lost, you can pay a huge amount immediatly, or pay for insurance for less weekly to restore it your garage.
>Can partake in drug trade. turf wars, and extortion
>Can hire people to push drugs and hold turf
>Must deposit money at bank or stash. Not a good Idea to hold a lot of money because you lose it when you die and get an immediate wanted level if cops find too much on you. Can buy legal stuff with credit card.
>Can get loans from bank or loan sharks
>If you fail to pay the bank, you go to jail. If you fail to pay loan sharks, they put a hit on you.
>If you die, you can either go to a hospital and pay less money to revive, but lose all your weapons and if wanted, go to jail. Or you can be revived by an unlicensed criminal doctor and keep all weapons, but pay a hefty sum.
>Gambling legal and illegal
>When dealing drugs at a high level, must bring money in a briefcase. Deals can be sabotaged by enemy,youself, or cops.
>Can pay trainers to level up skills

Cops and Global Notoriety
>Every time you go on a public killing spree, commit crimes, or due to missions, your global notoriety (GN) goes up.
>Your face can be seen on America's most wanted, in newspapers, wanted posters, and online
>The higher your GN, The more detailed your description and face sketch is
>The higher your GN, the more likely when you hang around a cop or civilian, they will recognize you (speed base on GN) and they'll try to arrest you/report you.
>To reduce GN, you must bribe cops, kill witnesses, or change looks (haircut,get fat/buff,change cloths) and car (They remember the car and color you drive, so get a paint job, new car)
>When you go to jail, based on your GN is how long you are in jail. The longer you are in jail, the more points are taken away from your skills (Like oblivion).
>Cops notice stolen cars and will pull you over.
>Ditching a stolen car reduces GN
>When pulled over or searched, if you fail the drunk test mini game, Cop finds drugs, too much money, or weapons on you or in your trunk you get an automatic wanted level.

Options
>Can toggle any of these features off and return the game to classic GTA (Can hold all guns, no traffic laws, no GN,)
>Can toggle health regeneration on or off

MOST IMPORTANT
>A GOOD PC PORT

Thoughts?

D.Dodge
  • D.Dodge

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Spaghetti Pantsu @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 12:51)
I believe by going the realistic route will yield a much more challenging, sophistic and immerse game. It can be the polar opposite to Saints rows or both.
Things that could be implemented could be:

Thoughts?

You wasted a lot of time.

Starz
  • Starz

Niko

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

I wish more shops are open in this game. It was so dull in GTA IV where tonnes of shops are always closed. It'd be amazing to be able to go into every shop, even if its not for buying stuff.

h1437176
  • h1437176

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:19 PM Edited by h1437176, 06 August 2012 - 03:36 PM.

xDxD sory, edited

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

I'd like every roof to be accessable. If you can't enter the building and go up an elevator or internal staircase, then there should be a way to climb up the outside of it. A ladder, fire escape or drainpipe that you can climb. Also there should be a away to climb bridges, ships, cliffs and rock formations.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

For me i want costomizable weapons and cars
Buy safehouses
More supercars
Physics like GTA 4
Big buildings!

ayyob
  • ayyob

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

to disguise as police or fib to steel people's cars & money or even kidnapping ( it will cause 2 star wanted for disguise and steeling and 3 star wanted for kidnapping ) biggrin.gif

Starz
  • Starz

Niko

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Beez @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 15:24)
I'd like every roof to be accessable. If you can't enter the building and go up an elevator or internal staircase, then there should be a way to climb up the outside of it. A ladder, fire escape or drainpipe that you can climb. Also there should be a away to climb bridges, ships, cliffs and rock formations.

Yeh, other than having to fly a helicopter up to it wink.gif

whittle13
  • whittle13

I'm not a mod

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

This is the same old sh*t page after page.

gta4everybody1
  • gta4everybody1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

I would like if they would add the option to swim under water like in gta san andreas but more realistic.

horserider
  • horserider

person killing to find gta5

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (gta4everybody1 @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 18:56)
I would like if they would add the option to swim under water like in gta san andreas but more realistic.

This!!

tjerome
  • tjerome

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

I wish they would make a full college or high school with classrooms, offices, dorms, etc.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

I said it before....i believe but..

Even more realistic behaviour from peds, let them really go to their jobs and go back home.

As for the player itself...please let us be able to use shoulder swap, it's mandatory in third person games nowadays imo.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

I think we may have already played GTA 5, but the setting was the early 1900's. Everything that was in Red Dead Redemption I want in GTA 5. Poker making a come back would be great, single or multiplayer, both would be excellent. In either multi or single player I want the opportunity to sit it out, take a time out at a players house or vedge on a park bench and just listen to the city that R* creates. And they are fantastic at doing that. The character in LA Nior did that, could sit anywhere.

We should have multi characters from the beginning. In RDR you play later on as Jack. In GTA 5 you can have a couple of "casual" characters. Something for the kiddies that seem to navigate towards this world and for some odd teenie reason want bicycles and skateboards in it. So you can have a 16 year old that does just that. Somehow I can't see a middle aged man on a BMX. Actually I don't want to see a middle aged man on a BMX.

I would love to see "Truth" again. What a fleshed out character that was. And as a casual character you would be able to play him as such. Riding around on farm equipment, riding a horse tending to his uh "Crop". And still thinking of nothing more than rubber ducks. wink.gif

And customization? All kinds of it, and I want that creation of yours to be able to be used in multiplayer as well. That modified car that has been painted and stickered ( such as they use in TDU2 ) driven around. In place of everything mission based in multiplayer, just have it free roam. That way they can throw more stuff in multiplayer that the players are actually going to use. Players create games in free roam more often than they use ranked what have you anyway. Open world to do any damn thing.

Free roam can include by number of individuals on a server, safe houses that they can in GTA fashion protect. Your car is also something that needs protection, which brings me to another want that San Andreas actually had, an impound lot. Your car gets stolen but ruined by a thug it will turn up there. You are busted? Impound lot. Of course getting the car back from the cops was no mean feat. But then again in multiplayer this could be a co-op thing. "Hey my car got impounded help me get it back".

Then there can be neutral areas, say a drive in or deli where a "meet" can take place ( I know much of this is already in TDU2 and done DAMN WRONG ) where you can show off the rides and characters created. R* can do so much more creatively.

And I want to be able to burn things, bomb things and destroy things. Liberty City and SA have great city planners and I really do not care if I get to blow these things up again. But I want it to be stellar, and when something starts on fire with no firemen to put it out, I want it to keep burning and even get worse until the structure collapses. I know they can do this.

And last but not least and this is something I want to do A LOT, I want to cruise around and hear on the radio that Lazlo is doing a live interview, and I want to be able to go where he is and beat the crap out of the man. This is something I want to recur because of all the games I have had to listen to this fool. Like I said I want to do this A LOT.

Just a few of my wants. But really in place of multiplayer missions I want more stuff that we the player can interact with. Buildings, houses, garages, guns, more customization and not stupid crap like whats in Saints Row 3.

We'll see. But what they got to play with in Red Dead, the desert of SA is going to be splendid.

Steff R
  • Steff R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

My biggest wish is for a release date! I actually joined here thinking maybe there was a hidden forum with inside information. Is that being naive? lol

mo_1998
  • mo_1998

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:19 AM Edited by mo_1998, 07 August 2012 - 12:23 AM.

paramedics taking dead or injured civilians into the ambulance and crime scenes and after finishing the game you can become a partime cop if you want or join the military lol ,and i would want to see people parking cars

Michealmyers2012
  • Michealmyers2012

Stoned

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

I've always loved racing in GTA (except TLAD's Bike races) but I believe GTA IV's races were too easy and TBOGT's Trialathons were cool and fun but maybe a bit more flying If they return in GTA V.
And a proper good stunt place like in GTA VCS where you can drive a BMX,Quad bike,Dirt Bike,Sports bike,chopper,dirt buggy or any others around different courses doing stunts.
Or even a larger more rampier version the cliffs and gorges and canyons from SA although I'm not sure if that's near LA or not.

gatolino
  • gatolino

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:33 AM Edited by gatolino, 07 August 2012 - 01:39 AM.

I've always liked the gangs in the game, would be good to put a lot of gangs in different neighborhoods, and haiga wars, drive by, selling drugs, trafficking, gangs, African American, Latino, bikers, Asian gangs, and most inportante lowrider, which can tune as in gta sa

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:14 AM Edited by Reiji, 07 August 2012 - 03:33 AM.

QUOTE (tjerome @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 19:36)
I wish they would make a full college or high school with classrooms, offices, dorms, etc.

Yes, I would also like to take some classes and eat steak. You need to get a diploma in order to achieve 100% completion in-game.

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

I hope they have aliens, bigfoot, area 51, MIB etc................

GTA megusta
  • GTA megusta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

UHM i would Like a F*ucking trailer 2,release date,more screenshots r* must give an info to us because i will buy sleeping dogs
instead of gtaV!!!

tombstone5860
  • tombstone5860

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

I would like to have the option to drive a car in first person veiw Not with the camera on the hood, but actually be inside of the interior of the car. To where I could see the steering wheel and see all the gauges on the dashboard function like they would in real life. The same thing goes with aircraft and motorcycles. Another thing I would like is to snow in the game, atleast in some parts of the world or atleast at a certain time. I'm sick of rain and fog, I WANT VARIETY!!!!

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 05:43)
I hope they have aliens, bigfoot, area 51, MIB etc................

No. suicidal.gif

cityspud
  • cityspud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

I hope they have a full on huge Reggae radio station... and i nice car to cruise in. That's all i ask... fingers crossed.

Oh and maybe something strange to stumble upon in the middle of nowhere... surprise me.

You see then i can cruise in my undamaged car.. Bob Marley blasting out, maybe with the top down if it's a convertible... and say to myself, "" What the feck is that thing, and what is it doing all the way out here?".. That reminds me, i may need protection for this thing that's in the middle of nowhere... so a nice pistol will do the trick.

That's about it.

Skull King
  • Skull King

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

I would love to have LOTS OF SUITS in Gta V .
Also ,a Very Nice and realistic story.
Lots of missions,which include easy and hard.
A big map,like that of SA.
Lots of safehouses .
Lots of enterable buildings.
U can chose dialogues while talking on a phone biggrin.gif .
Lots of Cool cars.
Lots of clothes shops which include MORE suits.
Nice Weapons, like the Minigun etc.
Jet pack needed.
Realistic Peds ,Traffic.
Incredibly nice graphics.
And. . . . . .. . . .

Lots of cool bikes and choppers (like Hexer and all ) smile.gif wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users