Your Wishlist for GTA V!
Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:21 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:37 PM
|QUOTE (MoroccanGeek @ Monday, May 14 2012, 19:11)|
| Realistic cop chases,even more realistic than all other video games,so cops will kick your ass xD :manda:|
I agree, this time round the police response has to be more realistic and I'd like to see the police force in general play a larger part in the game. The relationship between the authorities and protagonist is one of the most significant parts of the game (since it's largely a crime based campaign) so I'd love to see it made more complex and interesting.
This could mean,
-an option for the player to work with or against the police force
-police bribes (which, depending on the cops integrity could work for or against the player)
-more realistic consequences for crimes, instead of the usual *attempt to arrest, if resistant, KILL*
-ongoing crime investigation, so if you kill someone and don't dispose of the body or try to cover your tracks, you might find a SWAT team swarming in on your location (although come to think of it, this might end up becoming irritating if the player if constantly being hunted and gunned down)
-the option to make alliances with individual, high ranking police officers (by doing missions for them to boost your rep) mainly for the benefit of their influence when you find yourself being shot at by the boys in blue
I could go on and on but these are just a few ideas off the top of my head.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:55 PM
Ochoa was only really mentioned/seen in news articles.
You could be walking down the main street and he could be there doing a promotional campaign. There could be a mission where you have to assassinate him. One part of the story could be all around the mayor, so there's several candidates that are running for mayor, we see these around the street for about an in-game month promoting themselves, the protagonist befriends one and figures he could be bribed, however when his rival gets the mayor job you have to assassinate him as a mission.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:04 AM
Fight club but in bigger arena or outside
Motel (Maybe you start off there)
More TV shows
Airplanes , Larger Selection Cars/Bikes
Maybe a dog or somebody to travel with More Shops and interiors.
Player Editing (Not like Saints Row)
Money that you have to work for and Stuff to spend it on
Lastly............ To have Fun
Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:50 AM
|QUOTE (Graven @ Monday, May 14 2012, 11:22)|
|Sleeping in car, saving the game.|
Yeah, kind of like camping in RDR.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:52 AM
|QUOTE (Graven @ Monday, May 14 2012, 11:22)|
|Sleeping in car, saving the game.|
I like this idea, there should be situations in the story that call for travel where your o lg option may be to sleep in the car. This could be a great save point
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:04 PM
also just as when it gets dark the car lights turn on automatically. I'd like the wipers to automatically switch on when it rains. give it more of a realistic feel
Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:40 PM
Also it would be a nice deal with the car physics, see how much you could crush and see if it can still run etc..
Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:18 PM
2. Customizable Guns (Which there could be as seen in the bank/jewellery store robbery in the trailer, the guns have silenced scopes)
3. More clothes, no offence but the clothes in all the games were so bad and just plain ulgy, I used to wear suites which was the best looking attire)
4. Store robbing mini-games, similar to when you and Patrick McReary and his brothers robbed the bank from GTAIV.
5. Possibility to be able to use bikes. (Which also could be possible as seen beside the for sale house in the trailor)
6. More melle weapons, like butterfly knifes/crowbars/Nun-chucks/screw driver/nail baseball bat/fireman axe/chainsaw.
7. The posibillty to destroy trains/or cause them to crash by putting cars infront of it.
8. NPC car realism/traffic, as in if 2 npc's have a crash, they both get out start shouting at each other and/or wait for the cops or sort it out themselfs, instead of just driven away with speed.
9. Customizable Cars.
10. Be able to hold predestrians in hostage situations on the street incase your being chashed by the Police.
11. Gangs back and customizable (Clothes, cars they drive, guns they use which could be upgradable by doin so many gang related missions)
12. More aircraft choices.
13. The choice to pick up random items on the street to throw at pedestrians/cops (trashcan's/lids/bottles/glass/bin bags)
14. More easter eggs, like on a certain skyline building on a ceretain floor you must fly to and try parachute with diffeculty to, you can see some weird scene happening in the window from outside (Just an example )
15. Alot more pedestrian variety.
16. The possibility too improve your home/ like upgrading your old box 15"tv to 50" flatscreen or something, can have a gun keep, stores guns or ammo you bought. paddle pool upgrades too huge garden pool, snooker table/dart board at home and a phone so u can invite homies over instead of going to meet them all the time/ if homes were realy nice I would probaly spend some time in them.
17. More strip clubs .
18. Casinos where u can go in and gamble and play all the games like slots, roulette, blackjack, poker.
19. Bar fights, without the cops being called. Can use pool sticks/balls/bottles.
20. Fight club, like in gta the ballod of gay tony.
21. Drug growing, like in the country side, and sometimes you get treats from gangs nearby and must defend your field from incoming attacks, gangs have flametrowers and aircraft with toxins that can ruin your operating (Money earned daily from this minigame)
That's all I got at the moment
Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:12 AM
|Ex-Rockstar Information Leak |
An Examiner article publicized a large chunk of GTA5-related rumors, stating the following:
"It has recently been brought to our attention that a poster over on the official GameSpot forums have posted a massive list of unreleased information about the future title, Grand Theft Auto V. Through a post, that has since been deleted by the forum moderators over on the GameSpot forum, along with the poster, a user by the name of Gloggle has revealed that he is a friend of an ex-RockStar employee that was fired for misconduct. Now, it seems that the ex-RockStar employee now has the intentions of leaking information on GTA V."
As for the information that was listed, you can find the post as a whole below or you can view a Google cache version here.
Warning: Number 8 on the list contains spoilers of past Rockstar titles (RDR and L.A Noire).
1. The protagonist will be one character, and one character alone. His name is (as some rumours said) Albert De Silva. He's a half hispanic man who was once part of a crime family in Vice City. He decided to settle down and have kids in Los Santos. He has one son called Kevin De Silva who is your stereotypical CoD player. He's lazy, useless and shouts racial abuse online and is really into FPS games. Kevin does admire his Dad though.
2. Multiplayer will hold 32 people on the Xbox and PS3. I wasn't told how many were able to be on the PC. Just like in RDR, players will be able to form Gangs. These gangs are not ranked through XP anymore, but via Reputation. Instead of gang hideouts, you can do jobs that range from robbing a launderette to breaking into a military base and stealing state-of-the-art weaponary. The Gang leader has much more control over his or her gang by being able to rank members of their gang and setting more specific objectives to specific members of their gang. Gangs can have their own terratory but this only applies to areas inside the city of Los Santos.
3. The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it's a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities). The map is (like most GTAs) seperated into three different sections.
4. Planes are flyable, they range from World War 2 fighter planes to Private Jets.
5. Cars and guns are customisable to an extent, for example, you can customise a gun to have a supressor on it and you can install nitrous into cars.
Here's some stuff you might like:
1. The protagonist is the "rich guy" from the GTA V debut trailer. You get to learn more about this man in the second when he talks about his troubles. You only see the protagonist twice in the trailer. First time is the side of his face and second time is when he is driving a Deceptor (Audi R8). The people robbing the jewellery store are just with the protagonist. He is driving the van ready to get away.
2. Gunfights are more realistic. When you are shooting a gun out of a window of a car, depending on how fast it's going you will have troubles aiming due to shaking cameras.
3. The game is due in May 2013. A more specific date has not been decided because the game is still needing 6 months to be fully developed. They will have a playable demo at E3.
4. Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs.
5. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.
6. Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don't know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio.
7. The in-game TV now has many more channels.
8. The protagonist DOES NOT die unlike in Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire.
9. The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute too by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single player.
10. The protagonist can take drugs which will have some effects. But smoking weed on the streetwalk will lead to getting a one star wanted level.
11. Police cars will go after you if you're obviousely breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.
1 star - police follow you on foot and try to make an arrest. No sirens, no car chases (unless you are speeding).
2 star - police will still attempt to make an arrest. If a weapon is drawn then the police will begin opening fire. Police will use stun guns if a weapon is not drawn.
3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.
4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.
5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
Sorry if this has been disscused and already posted, wasn't sure. What do you all think?
Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:49 AM
However the casinos need to have some form of anti-cheating function, to prevent money farming like people did in GTA:SA. Like automatic save&overwrite when gambling (with warnings), so if you lose, there is no reload and try again option.
Maybe some convenience stores or similar for robbing in the early parts of the game.
I also hope they do not focus on any RPG elements like player customization and safe houses or stats or anything like that too much, I don't think it fits the GTA universe, and I don't want to spend time playing boring mini-games to gain virtual muscle hurrhurr.
More guns, more cars, perhaps weapon attachments, fun vehicles like bicycles and skateboards perhaps.
I put my trust in the professionals, they actually give this stuff thought and don't just come up with crap for no reason. If something is there, it's there for a purpose, if it's not, it's gone for a reason. In the end it is about making a complete balanced product, and not about making the most versatile virtual universe out there on a single game disc.
Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:10 AM
|QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 22:19)|
| @Ice1980: First of all it's very old.|
Second it's fake.
Oh yeah really you sure????? I just wanted to dig up old stuff to debate further upon. Regardless if it's fake or not, it' a cool list and you never know if anything on there is factual
Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:26 PM Edited by rogerrogerr, 16 May 2012 - 08:34 PM.
- Ability to lock the cinematic camera type white driving (the past titles auto-cycle through different views)
- Option to toggle HUD map on/off in-game (with the dpad or by clicking control stick)
- An optional non-cinematic third person view during taxi/train trips (in GTA VI you need to point your gun outside the window to get an adjustable 360 view of the scenery)
- Horses, lassos, stagecoaches (like in Red Dead!)
- Ability to hire getaway drivers (like in Driver or The Transporter!)
Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:26 PM
|QUOTE (Stickpogochamp @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 03:43)|
Great idea, or what i was thinking was if you get hit by an RPG or crash into a building while in a helicopter or a jet you would dramatically crash to the ground instead of just blowing up.
but like, i know they can vastly improve upon their damage system in-game, and maybe use the glass that we saw in rdr and max payne 3, on the headlights and windows of vehicles, so that, sometime you might have to hit the window more then once to unlock the car without suffering from major cuts.
i hope they do this, although the game is most likely finished already, i hope this is a feature
and like you said, planes and choppers should catch on fire when hit by an rpg, giving you time to eject and stuff,
maybe the fighter jet(s) ejection system could work, perfect way to stop greifers from using jets, getting in and then ejecting, maybe ejection could be holding down the exit/enter vehicle button, and just hopping out by pressing it?
Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:33 PM
Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:35 AM
Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:45 PM
1. Detailed character customisatiom e.g. Clothes, hair, tats, physique.
2. Car customisation, i was hugely dissapointed when this didnt return.
3. The ability to purchase property.
I wish/hope that they include these things again and build on it e.g. House customisation
Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:42 PM
Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:33 AM
More choice in weapons eg an armory of pistols each with it's own stats and calibers so say at the start of the game you have a .22cal pistol and then as you progress you, find a .50cal magnum or desert eagle.
Dual wield and Halo 2 style at that so silenced mac 10 in one hand and a Walther PPK in the other use the triggers for control of each individual gun for spray and pray at the expense of accuracy. Press a eg down on the d-pad to hold them dual style and press again to switch to one hand.
Secondary fire for assault rifles so you can use under barrel attachments with one button rather than having to switch like battlefield or C.O.D. the same button could add a silencer for pistols and SMGs maybe? I'm thinking circle on PS3 or B on X-box as this isn't used on GTA 4 when shooting
A decent lock on system or better free aim physics
Realistic damage so when you shoot someone with the .50cal they have huge exit wounds
A weapon cabinet to store all your hard earned pieces of equipment and where you can edit the parts. Safe house seems logical as you earn or buy more property in the game you armoury size grows so on the last island your armoury can hold every gun available in the game. You could also do this at Ammunation to an extent or have gunsmith in game who you see to get your new parts.
Ammunation!!!! With the shooting range and have it so that you can unlock certain upgrades for your weapons upon completion of range missions eg, auto glock instead of semi auto with extended clip upgrade once you complete the glock range side mission (Ammunation only sells certain guns which you would get in real life gun stores so you'd need to go elsewhere to buy a grenade launcher)
Police and military armouries... rob these as a side mission to get access to their weapons eg Assault rifles with attachments and stand alone grenade launchers, rocket launchers etc.
Remote and proximity mines for relaxing in heavy traffic.
Flash bangs, smoke, incendiary, phosphorus, gas grenades thrown or launched.
Swords and with realistic damage so you can decapitate people again maybe lop off an arm here and there aswell!
Different fighting styles I miss that from SA but you go one step further and totally change how you fight people hand to hand so the controls are like that of tekken, soul caliber or dynasty warriors for example. Then actually having a dust up would become fun. I'm not saying you should be able to do fireballs but have like arm and leg breaking counters or throws. If anyone played Urban Reign on the PS2 they'll know what I mean and if you didn't, research it.
200 hundred pigeons to shoot is too many if your not going to have a map feature like vice city stories on the PSP and not giving me a gun for each 10 or 20 just a poxy achievement or a chopper after 200 is not good enough or worth my time. I hope that V has a better in game reward system for finding the hidden packages like guns or gun attachments that can only be obtained from finding them all (I'm thinking automatic assault rifle shotgun with exploding rounds for example)
Clothing as the clothes shops are sh*t. If you're gonna give me the choice of changing my clothes then I want to look cool and I want brands real brands at that. With the choice of layering from the underwear up so I can have a hoodie under a suit jacket for example or a t-shirt under a shirt. The ability to un-zip a jacket or un-button a blazer. You could do this in the shop.
Pay for the car naming rights I want a Lamborghini not an infernus people are only going to find a way to mod the game so they can have one so why not just give one from the start.
Chop shops and modding garages another cool aspect from SA dropped from IV. They don't have to be crazy mods just cool changes in body work or adding better engines so you're old banger could be supercharged to be faster than a tourismo! Alloys paint jobs nos standard mods you get my drift.
Choose your character at the beginning so if you want to be an overweight fillipino girl then why not if you can do it on Mass effect then why not GTA??? It also adds huge replay value if the storylines are slightly different too.
I could go on but then the game wouldn't fit on one disc or you'd need a super computer to play the PC version which reminds me make a proper PC port not just a crap console conversion and make the game easily playable on lesser systems the game notes your pc specs and configures itself accordingly so you get a decent frame rate while not sacrificing texture quality or pop up it can be done so make our lives more fun and pull your finger out!
GTA IV had the potential to be the best game ever up to that point in time and in some ways it was really bloody close to living up to that however for me SA was better in gameplay aspects. I think V; like SA and IV before it has that high expectation let hope Rockstar delivers.
Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:47 PM
Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:14 PM
i hope GTA V has a Arena. (Stapels Center, LA Forum)
Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:00 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users