Your Wishlist for GTA V!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,733 replies to this topic
stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (nematyk @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 08:39)
i want that the storyline would be very long like rdr or longer

Isn't GTA's stories always long?

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

My wish is that i'll be able to fly the zeppelin and that there will be some sort of 'mod workshop' for consoles in the future. If not in GTA V then in GTA VI.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

GTA TV for Multiplayer lobby

RealDealGTA
  • RealDealGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

My own wish list consists of the following:

1: More realistic handling of weapons in the sense that your character should only be able to carry X amount of weapons and have to physically ensure each weapon carried is fully stocked before a mission. I think the idea of being able to carry 15+ weapons at a time is not realistic enough now and I think Rockstar would do well in incorporating much more realism into the game. It would be awesome to see the character carrying various weapons on him.

2: Harder and more intelligent AI for police, gangs, enemies, etc. I want to play a GTA where the odds are truly stacked against your character and it would be so amazing to have enemies that communicate to each other and work together to take you out. For instance, imagine a mission like "Four Leaf Clover" but confined to a huge apartment block or office complex where they'll systematically flank you on each floor, using tear gas, smoke grenades, dogs, riot gear to force you out into the open?. It would be excellent if the missions were much more stategic also. Imagine having to escape from the cops in a huge building where all exits are covered by the police and your character has to explore the building for alternative ways out? i.e, you understand that the police are just 2 floors below you so you have to explore various rooms, offices, etc to secure a way out wether that be by breaking through a window onto a fire escape or a race against time to the rooftop before being chased ala LA Confidential on foot across the rooftops. I want to feel that I have sometime to lose on each mission and that the difficulty will be adjusted according to the decision of route my character takes.

3: Make it much harder to steal cars. Incorporate an element of clever timing to steal a car. It would be nerve wracking if you break a window and when you get into the car, the camera puts you in a first person view so you only see your hands and you have limited time to hot wire the desired vehicle. It would be cool to have this on random vehicles each play so it really shocks you when the camera changes into that view especially if you have the police hounding you.

4: more accessible buildings.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (RealDealGTA @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 21:30)
1: More realistic handling of weapons in the sense that your character should only be able to carry X amount of weapons and have to physically ensure each weapon carried is fully stocked before a mission. I think the idea of being able to carry 15+ weapons at a time is not realistic enough now and I think Rockstar would do well in incorporating much more realism into the game. It would be awesome to see the character carrying various weapons on him.

Oh yeah, because if there's one thing GTA has never been about, it's being able to pull a large weapon out of your pocket and create a huge amount of chaos whenever you want to. It's always been about simulating the most realistic aspects of real life, which is why IV let you get away with blowing up a car dealership with no repercussions. Or did I hallucinate that mission?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

A mission where one of your safehouses gets raided and you have to make it out alive would be a good idea.

Fuzz_ball
  • Fuzz_ball

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

Add GTA: SA Beta features. Every single one. From Gangs appeal to the skateboard.

keybladekyle
  • keybladekyle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

I'd be happy if they added an option to turn manual driving on in some vehicles. I would also like first person driving view and compatibility with Steering wheels like the G27.

Anyone else keen for some footpath driving mayhem? In first person view? devil.gif

JohnMonroe85
  • JohnMonroe85

God of Helfire...

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

My wishlist for GTA V. I know some of you guys want to go back to the absurd humor and weapons and stuff of GTA:SA. I welcomed the new realistic touch, they gave lV. So I'd like them work further on that.

My wishlist:
-Ability to own cars. If it gets destroyed, you have to wait 3 ingame days orso to pick it up from the garage/hideout
-More variety in realistic weaponry... Weapons-customizing in specs (Scopes, silencers, larger clips, laserscope, ammotypes..) and estethics (pearl, golden custom grips,etc. etc.)
-The new fact that you get pulled over by cops when speeding is a touch I actually like. But make this mean something for the rest of the game.. Cops stop you when you are walking casually with an AK-47 in your hands.. Running red lights... Notoriouty system like RDR but improved wink.gif .
-More realistic weaponslots. Niko could carry an arsenal of weaponry. I think, and a lot of people are gonna hate me for this. You only may have room for 2 concealed weapons (handguns, small SMG) and 2 small melee weapons (knives, brass knuckles, small clubs.....). Larger weapons could be carried in the trunk. Kinda like you are your own Little Jacob smile.gif . You could cary 2 more large weapons on your character. (1 on back, 1 in hands) But they would be visible and alert attentions. It really would make it mean something you're walking in an enemyhideout/bank/hospital armed to the teeth in a realistic fashion. Makes it mean something when you're running to the trunk of your car to get that bazooka to blow those assholes up... You catch my drift?
-Keep the friendsystem but upgrade it. You still need do stuff with/for them. But quit the pointless activities. I tought they were kinda cool though. But the constant calling of your friends became such a drag. Make the friendships more ministoryline-based.
-Improve the dating system. Niko could only score chicks online. There should dateable chicks scattered around Los Santos. (kinda like the random characters in 4) wich you can pick up in bars, on the street,etc... By means of a conversation-based minigame.

That's about it, I think...

eSJe
  • eSJe

NPC

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

CAR
1. Functional trunk (we don't bring the RPG inside the car)
2. Dashboard view plus side mirror view
3. Filling gas
4. Functional purposed car (trailer, tow car, etc.)

TRAIN
1. Drive train
2. Changeable train's railroad

PERFORMANCE
1. Gameplay while in the train/plane
2. Hostage/force people to do something
3. Functional switch (lamp, garage, lift, etc)
4. Diving (it's useful to trick police in water)

Znd
  • Znd

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

One idea I fantasize about, but doubt will happen, is that since 2K handles both GTA and their excellent basketball game, maybe we could "record" a game we actually played (or maybe more realistically, a few minutes of one, and then import it to the GTA V TV channels, where we could watch it). Maybe it could even be on in sports bars and stuff. That would just be awesome.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

These are the things I want in GTA V:

*Flyable airplanes, removed in GTA IV.
*Much bigger map, able to supersede San Andreas map.
*More weapon customization.
*The return of the military. cool.gif
*Features in GTA San Andreas like advance swimming capabilities. These are lack in GTA IV.

That is all I can think, I'll add more about this. biggrin.gif

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

i want to play as roman bellic

Acy
  • Acy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

I bet others have said this before me but

I want to see car modification again, but this time be able to mod your cars on multiplayer games. Imagine taking a group of friends and cruising round the map in your custom rides wow.gif

Also I wanna spend my money on stuff like weed, sit in my car and smoke that sh*t

Jai2NyceX_X
  • Jai2NyceX_X

POW! POW! Thee End. X_X

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Has anyone mentioned roller blading yet? That could be a fun way of getting around besides biking.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Surfing would be good.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

FuriousSweatGTA

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

orly.gif I wish for the Albert de Silva be the fastest man in Los Santos, just like Cj was the fastest right. The brass knuckles to be back and have those bank robbers to have your back 24/7 in missions n freeroam, Jesus. Christ like Righthand/Upright Men to be your look out n post office. Huh huh ne one? lol well in my dreams this lives, only if I ever wanted to dream. Without it, my life will be a living nightmare rampage_ani.gif , omg! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

If San Fierro is included, then a mission on top of the golden gate bridge

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

I have a few small wishes amongst others:

- The ability to take people hostage and/or carry them, and then place them in the trunk of your car. Similar to hogtying in RDR.
- A Subway system where you can walk around inside the train.
- The return of taxi missions.
- Buyable safehouses.

Salama
  • Salama

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Now after 4 years when GTA4 is just playable with my GTX 680 and 5GHz 2500K CPU, it's pretty clear that only thing we really need is a good port.
AND:
Anti-Aliasing
60Hz game engine (as opposite to constantly stuttering 55Hz on GTA4)

And remembering GTA4 specs on release, here are minimum specs for 60fps gaming for GTA V:
Minimum cpu will be 15GHz, single core.
minimum video card will be for years in the future, and it has to have at least 16 GB of video memory.
2X SSD's in raid 0 is needed, and a fast ones, because lots of pop-up even 16GB of system ram.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Proper shotgun reloading.

In GTA IV you put two shells into the shotgun and you're done. In VC and SA you didn't even need to reload.

While GTA is not a purely a shooter, it shouldn't be that hard to have the main character put the right amount of shells into the shotgun, and to let us interrupt reloading to fire.

For a good example of this, play Half Life 2.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Fuzz_ball @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 09:05)
Add GTA: SA Beta features. Every single one. From Gangs appeal to the skateboard.

This. icon14.gif

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

Here i go:
1. Weed, smokeable.
2. Perhaps LSD, useable.
3. Alcohol, useable.
4. More special weapons.
5. More special vehicles, like the hovercraft in SA.
6. Skateboards, useable.
7. Bikes.
8. Minigames like Dice throw for money.
9. Driveable blimp.
10. A bit more enterable buildings.
11. Being able to build fat or muscles.
12. Loads of clothes, SA style.
13. Animals maybe. Atleast some water animals, like the turtles and fishes in SA.
14. Tattoos!
15. Haircuts.
16. Good freeways.
17. Hillbillys, damn it! Ugly ones please.
18. Easter Eggs, tons.
19. Grove. St. I want to revisit that place tounge.gif
20. Flyable aircrafts.
21. Helicopters.
22. Nice houses, buyable like in SA.
23. Multiple choices in some missions that will affect what reward you get.
24. Memorable characters.
25. Chainsaws! biggrin.gif
26. Secret stunt jumps.
27. Mount Chilliad.
28. Area 69.
29. Jetpacks.
30. Honkers(The stripclub)
31. If you drive in to someone from behind they will die and their head will land on the steeringwheel and then the car will honk. Like In IV
32. Rideable ferriswheel.
33. Combine Harvester leaving meatpackages when you drive over someone.
34. Drug Junkies sniffing their noses asking for drugs.
35. Awesome physics.
36. Bombs!
37. Parachutes.
38. Hanggliders?
39. Trains, drivable.
40. Some sort of collectibles.
41. Mysterious strollers! O_O Anyone remember from IV? ;P
42. Sex appeal.
43. Hookers, it's realistic.
44. Hydraulics.
45. Loads of fun cheats. I have never had so much fun with cheats as with the flying cars cheat from SA. Amazing.
46. A minigun.
47. Heavy snipers.
48. Maybe limbs can fall off? Please?
49. Pets. A guarddog... Aw yeah.
50. Loads of classic songs.
51. Geysers tounge.gif Atleast one.
52. GIGANTIC jumps.
53. Skateparks, duh.
54. Candy and soda dispensers.
55. Sewers maybe.
56. Treasurechests.
57. 8-ball-ish carbombs.
58. 24/7 shops.
59. Internet café's.
60. If you get caught you go to jail... where you can wait until your sentence is finished, train, gamble, buy drugs or try to escape.

That's all for now.

BADmash
  • BADmash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

hey can we tell em to add vehicle modding like in most of racing game or as it was in GTA San Andreas...

It can include:
changing body parts
changing body paint / adding vinyls
changing tires
adding nitro
adding hydraulics
adding neon lights
etc....

Adding this feature will really be appreciated..

Thanks

Regards
rampage_ani.gif BADmash rampage_ani.gif from India(A big fan of R*)

Animus120
  • Animus120

_THe uNKNoWN SoLDieR_

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Everything in San Andreas has. Plus GTA IV features & graphics. Smarter traffic AI, realistic weather. deep character customization. more girls to date. more friends activities. and lots more =D

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

Bring back the jetpack and the funny cheats from SA.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

I think R* should have been able to capture the physics more so that they are better, therefore dual wielding pistols and maybe small machine guns like in SA can be available when you up your weapon skills level or something. icon14.gif

longrs
  • longrs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:59 PM Edited by longrs, 06 April 2012 - 02:01 PM.

i really want the idea of petrol in cars on single mode and online i also would like a cargo plane which you could put cars in.

bran12345
  • bran12345

dodov luka

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

I want jetpack and destructable envoiroment.

bigsale651
  • bigsale651

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

kind of a wish, but i more would like to know other people think about adding a weapon wheel like in red dead so we can have multiple smg's, and shotgun etc.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users