Photo

Most ghetto areas of Liberty City

70 replies to this topic
chittychittybangboop
  • chittychittybangboop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

ghetto originates from holland when white people were busying murdering jews the places they lived were "ghettos"

so we were raped and murdered and enslaved then sent to ghettos

not really much different.

times change tho colgate.gif

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:34 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 02 October 2012 - 01:43 AM.

Just to bring this thread again I think Beechwood City deserves a mention. I've noticed usually around midnight/early hours of the morning the place is full of gang members and other crooks.

Sometimes there are Jamaicans in the alleyway and if you stay there too long they start talking trash. I remember a fight broke out between these two peds and one of them was badly injured so the other guy literally chased him around the block throwing punches when he hit another ped and he got into another fight. lol.gif

I've also noticed when peds have fights other peds start edging them on and of course they jump in too. There's so much random sh*t that happens in GTA IV when you take the time to notice it.

I threw some moltovs at some peds out front of Roman's Taxi depot and one of them was a Russian and up further all the nearby Russians went crazy and starting opening fire on the cops and 5 cars blew up.

Tejoncico
  • Tejoncico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Miamivicecity, I like your posts about GTA IV. I also noticed how the russians in Hove Beach become crazy so easily biggrin.gif

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Tuesday, Oct 2 2012, 01:34)
Just to bring this thread again I think Beechwood City deserves a mention. I've noticed usually around midnight/early hours of the morning the place is full of gang members and other crooks.

Sometimes there are Jamaicans in the alleyway and if you stay there too long they start talking trash. I remember a fight broke out between these two peds and one of them was badly injured so the other guy literally chased him around the block throwing punches when he hit another ped and he got into another fight. lol.gif

I've also noticed when peds have fights other peds start edging them on and of course they jump in too. There's so much random sh*t that happens in GTA IV when you take the time to notice it.

I threw some moltovs at some peds out front of Roman's Taxi depot and one of them was a Russian and up further all the nearby Russians went crazy and starting opening fire on the cops and 5 cars blew up.

Have you ever seen what happens between the Jamaican Posse gang members and the Northwood Dominican Drug gang members when they both appear at the same time in Beechwood City ? Sh*t gets real crazy, the wildest gunfights and shootouts ever seen in Liberty City breaks out between these two gangs. I've seen it many times, only in The Ballad Of Gay Tony though.

albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

I would say Shottler and South Bohan.

Remember the mission where Niko had to follow a drug dealer in South Bohan.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Bohan.

Special Members
  • Special Members

Der Hund abides!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

Algonquin: I know that Lower Easton is based on Lower East Side, but it really feels like a ghetto. It kinda looks like what LES looked like in the 70s and 80s. And even though Presidents City was nothing but a housing project, it never felt that bad. Most of North Holland seemed pretty alright, except for the projects. East Holland and Northwood where a hit and miss. Some areas felt alright, but others felt really ghetto.

Bohan: Almost all of Bohan, except Boulevard, was a ghetto.

Broker: East Hook and BOABO where just industrial areas, but some parts of East Hook looked sh*tty. Of course Schottler is really bad, aswell as the urban part of Beechwood City. And Firefly Projects.

Dukes: Parts of Steinway, East Island City and Cerveza Heights felt bad, but Dukes didn`t really have that ghetto feel like Broker and Bohan.

Alderney: Obviously Tudor, especially West Tudor with its boarded-up projects and decaying wood houses. Acter was also sh*tty. The rest of South Alderney where mostly industrial, with no inhabitans, even though they felt kinda rough and decaying.

LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

South Bohan no doubt, maybe Holland is close.

GTAnian
  • GTAnian

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Very interesting thread.

The Russians of Hove Beach often attack if you shoot near where they are and I think I once got punched by a AOD member the the Beechwood City Burger Shot.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Official General hit the nail on the head about ghettos.

I guess Holland may be somewhat of a ghetto area, I assume it's based on Harlem.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Gst0395 @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 21:03)
Official General hit the nail on the head about ghettos.

I guess Holland may be somewhat of a ghetto area, I assume it's based on Harlem.

Holland is Harlem, duuuuh. Plus Holland's name relates to Harlem somehow, read it somewhere, probably Wikia.

OT:

Alderney: Acter, Tudor and Port Tudor, Industrial Park, and under the Plumbers Skyway in Alderney City.

Algonquin: North and East Holland and Northwood

Bohan: All of it, except the Northern Gardens projects and Boulevard.

Broker and Dukes: South Slopes, BOABO, Hove Beach, Firefly Projects, Beachwood City, Under the train tracks in EIC, 10% of Willis, and that's to conclude my list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users