Photo

Enough is enough!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:46 PM Edited by Secronom President, 01 March 2011 - 11:36 PM.

AznKei: You are a great guy and an awesome reviewer. I enjoyed having you as the only Canadian I was in good terms with. You were a nice mate. Don't take me wrong but you've got yourself a nice voice.

Chimpso: You are a great tutorial writer (one of the best in my opinion) and your missions are great. I enjoyed having you as a fellow DYOM'er.

Dutchy3010: One of the rare women I know that is liking "Grand Theft Auto" and that is that good with .scm coding. You're one of the best Moderators on GTAForums. My major respect goes to you.

guib: You are a nice guy.

hebekie: You are a good guy and I find it sad that you decided to leave.

Jimmy_Leppard: For me, you are the best DYOM community project leader in the whole DYOM history. The "Johnny Nixon Chronicles" project is an unreachable sucess that the others tried to reach only to fail. You're also a good designer.

leoncj: You are a great mission designer and wish you'll stay the same.

Loco Matheus: I don't know you a lot but you seem to be a nice guy. I also wish you good luck with your comics thread.

mati1501: You are a great designer and I find it sad that you decided to retire.

PatrickW: You are a great .scm scripter and I feel sorry for you seeing you removing that much spam. You're also one of the best Moderators of GTAForums. My major respect goes to you.

pauliux2: Your missions are nice and I think you are/were the good guy in your "war" with our fellow friend.

SatournFan: You are a nice guy and all.

SevilleCheng: I enjoyed having you as a comrade in the "Johnny Nixon Chronicles" project. I also wish you good luck with "Seville Cheng Chronicles" sub-story of it.

xMatix: You are also a good guy.

The others: If I forgot you, it's not that I don't like you, it's just I didn't want to list all of you. I think you are nice guys and designers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jetjatin: Probably one of the worst spammers I saw in my whole life. You seem to understand that you must change the way you behave but I think it's a little bit too late. I still think you're a nice guy and all. You just need to calm down and all. In fact, you're better than a few days/weeks ago.

TonyCJ: Propably one of the worst spammers I saw in my whole life and one of the most unstable guy too. You were friend with jetjatin and when the "Spam/War Era" began, you bitched him and started to hate him because both of you were considered as two same guys. After that, you became friend with him again. In his place, I'd have not wanted to be your friend again. You tell people to f*ck off then you expect them to eat your salads when you say you're sorry and that they want to be your friend. You're wrong! This week, you said you understood that you did not behave well then you said in a thread that it was pointless. The day after, the owner of the topic commented in yours and said your missions of the mission pack were short. You posted that you were happy he didn't say that this was a pointless mission pack. You also start a mission pack then jump to another.

Here are the three things I have to say to you:

-You know what is pointless? Your existence!

-When you start something, finish it!

-Get mature or scram the f*ck out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Als u wil op te vinden mij, u kan te vinden mij op het Nederlandse versie van deze retchbank.

~Proost, VoorzitterSecronom~

And with this, goodbye. I'm leaving.

"And that is as they say is that."

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

I really do hope you reconsider, it would be a shame to loose such a appreciated contributor of the DYOM scene.
Whatever you decide, you got my respect and I hope we keep in touch, if not here, than on the dutch forum.

Bowserchomp
  • Bowserchomp

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

Have you and the others thought for even a moment that when you leave, the trolls/spammers effectively WIN?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Bowserchomp @ Mar 1 2011, 21:37)
Have you and the others thought for even a moment that when you leave, the trolls/spammers effectively WIN?

In a certain sense, they do win.

But, they are the loosers as they run the chance to be temp-banned or banned.

Uros12
  • Uros12

Guess whos back!

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Bowserchomp @ Mar 2 2011, 02:37)

I guess moderator always wins rampage_ani.gif

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

DYOM mission designer\user

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:22 AM

HI there! I have to say that is ridiculous. Of some two world greatest spamers you are leaving... I think best way that will make a life easer for us all is ban these two peoples. Or just ignore ther topics and posts. I think my comment will do something with your choice smile.gif

SevilleCheng
  • SevilleCheng

蛋糕是骗人的?

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:13 AM Edited by SevilleCheng, 02 March 2011 - 10:32 AM.

What happens,Secronom?I have seen many unpleasure things in my country's forums(that's why I come here),I can't believe even GTAForums has such unpleasure things.

Just deleted my words here,I guess I may understand what's happening,and to be honest I don't what this to happen AT ALL.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Mar 1 2011, 22:46)
guib: You are a nice guy.

jetjatin: Probably one of the worst spammers I saw in my whole life. You seem to understand that you must change the way you behave but I think it's a little bit too late. I still think you're a nice guy and all. You just need to calm down and all. In fact, you're better than a few days/weeks ago.

Well, first of all, I am begging you not to leave!!!!!!!

second of all, your dutch is not very good tounge.gif

3rd, I think you are probably right about jetjatin, he is at least trying to get better the last 2 or 3 days, so jetjatin, if you are reading this, please don't give it up, if you dont spam anymore, people will maybe in the future respect you.

4rd, why did you only said by my name: it is a nice guy tounge.gif , i mean, don't you know 1 good quality of me????????

(sorry for that last question, it is just like you are giving everybody great comments like ''you are probebly the greatest scm scripter ever!!'', and then my name comes in: you are nice guy)

Also, thanks for saying that i am a nice guy (no really, i am glad you don't see me as one of the spammer, I think that many of the people out there see me that way because I am not so great in english)

SevilleCheng
  • SevilleCheng

蛋糕是骗人的?

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Mar 1 2011, 22:46)
SevilleCheng: I enjoyed having you as a comrade in the "Johnny Nixon Chronicles" project. I also wish you good luck with "Seville Cheng Chronicles" sub-story of it.

Thank you,Secronom.Although I can make missions only on Saturday and Sunday,I'll try to hurry up on it.(Or in it?I'm not sure what to use)

HOOLS ZG
  • HOOLS ZG

DYOMER

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

sh*t what the f*ck is this? Dyom forum or forum about leaving mercie_blink.gif ??
There is already two or three topics about leaving from forums...
I think this is very stupid. If you want to leave then go,but you shouldnt make topics for that.Secronom I agree what you said about TonyCJ and Jetjatin,it became increasingly stupid and I lost my will to go on the forums because of this two kids.And its stupid that you people leaving just because of some stupid kids with 13 or 14 years old.
Thats what I think

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

Why we just can't be friend's i'm really changed

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:11 PM

Don't leave secronom for a real i promise i don't spam anymore and i don't i finish all my projects now i work on life as a thug on the streets why i'm working on them cuz i want that PatrickW UNLOCKS MY WORLD OF WAR TOPIC

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

First, I don't really post in these kind of threads where people retire / leave because they could be just a joke. But your behavior is totally true and understandable. I've also seen these people fighting between them, and with almost everyone else. Although I'm some kind of an inactive Design Your Own Mission user, I still keep an eye on these forums. I'd really like to start making Design Your Own Mission missions but I just don't have enough time for that. Make this summer I'll start up.

Anyway, you know what? It's a shame. I think you're already the second or third man who is leaving / retiring off the Design Your Own Mission. But, for the love of god, that's not needed. Just ignore those fools. Yes, I mean TonyCJ & jetjain, not even afraid if they put me on their sh*tty disrespect list after this. Design Your Own Mission is here in it's own world. The modification of San Andreas is amazing! No other Grand Theft Auto has something like this. wow.gif

I don't stop you from leaving. It's your choice. You have been are an excellent mission designer, and clearly a great mission reviewer. The only people who can stop these wars in these forums are only PatrickW & Dutchy3010. Why don't they simply full ban those fools? I'm sure their logs are full of reminders / warnings / temporary bans. mad.gif

Uros12
  • Uros12

Guess whos back!

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

Great post,BTW I am sure they are very close to being banned.

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

anyway all this messing about the spammers should really stop forever, not only the spammers but also all people who are whining about it, i mean i just checked the DYOM site and i see only missions from guys who aren't on this forum.

So this message is for anyone: Stop spamming or whining and make great missions, NOW!!!

And i also noticed that the ''spammers'' are making more missions than the people who are wining about it!

LukeIamYourFather
  • LukeIamYourFather

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

I am new on this forum and i am already sick of every stuppid reply of everybody about the spammers, and spammers don't spam because if you spam the people will leave because your spam, so dont spam

hebekie
  • hebekie

Yes , indeed i am gone (:D)

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (guib @ Mar 2 2011, 18:51)
anyway all this messing about the spammers should really stop forever, not only the spammers but also all people who are whining about it, i mean i just checked the DYOM site and i see only missions from guys who aren't on this forum.

So this message is for anyone: Stop spamming or whining and make great missions, NOW!!!

And i also noticed that the ''spammers'' are making more missions than the people who are wining about it!

Yes thats true but if you look closly the spammers make missions that are so way to short!

I myself am working aon a new project that will soon see the light i am making the missions but they are very long so not everyone always uploads them directly D:

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (hebekie @ Mar 2 2011, 19:10)
QUOTE (guib @ Mar 2 2011, 18:51)

Yes thats true but if you look closly the spammers make missions that are so way to short!

I myself am working aon a new project that will soon see the light i am making the missions but they are very long so not everyone always uploads them directly D:

I know what you mean, i am making a storyline too (about the Leone family) and i've already one mission but i dont upload it because i want at least 3 missions before i make a topic....

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Uros12 @ Mar 2 2011, 17:40)
Great post,BTW I am sure they are very close to being banned.

Well, even closer than we ever thought... notify.gif
user posted image

Anyway, people should be calm. This game modification is absolutely amazing. No one who is able to make missions with it should retire / leave. Just forget about the rude people who only insult and spam, and cooperate with the guys who actually like your missions are respect your work! icon14.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

SevilleCheng~ I posted this thread because I was tired of all of these things. Between, I don't care if you can only make missions during two specific days. I am not the kind of guy to make people rush their works.

guib~ -First thing: Well... -Second thing: I know. -Third thing: Nice to see yu think the same way as me. -Fourth thing: Because you are a nice guy. I could also add: "Nice mission designer."

miromiro~ Did you or anyone else saw me posting a joke thread or post? No. I always post serious things. And if I did, there was surely a smiley with it.

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Mar 2 2011, 21:48)
I could also add: "Nice mission designer."

No, that won't be necessary, because you said it here, so thanks icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

Patrick, its just because of jetJatin and TonyCJ, those idiots think they're better then others when actually they're newbies making their projects and stopping it like after 3 missions! Jetjatin always moans like "OMG you dont like my missions now i go cry" , or "I DONT WANT YOUR OPINION! GTFO!" .. Just ban them for christsakes already..

Uros12
  • Uros12

Guess whos back!

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

Well TonyCJ is banned and Jetjatin is telling he changed himself so we should stop spamming...

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Mar 3 2011, 14:14)
Patrick, its just because of jetJatin and TonyCJ, those idiots think they're better then others when actually they're newbies making their projects and stopping it like after 3 missions! Jetjatin always moans like "OMG you dont like my missions now i go cry" , or "I DONT WANT YOUR OPINION! GTFO!" .. Just ban them for christsakes already..

It's reactions like this that just made things worse.
Just ignore them if you don't like the way they act, reacting to it just makes it grow out of proportion.

Lets all just leave the past behind us, and look towards a better and brighter future.
Anyone who can't, should just GTFO.

KENY1RAY2
  • KENY1RAY2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

I did not even know that there are problems between members of the community DYOM! cry.gif
Excuse my ignorance. confused.gif
No longer continue doing that. wink.gif

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (PatrickW @ Mar 3 2011, 14:04)
QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Mar 3 2011, 14:14)

It's reactions like this that just made things worse.
Just ignore them if you don't like the way they act, reacting to it just makes it grow out of proportion.

Lets all just leave the past behind us, and look towards a better and brighter future.
Anyone who can't, should just GTFO.

That is exactly what i was thinking, not only the spammers are irritating also the people who leave stupid reply's at the spammers, they are spam spammers wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users