Photo

GTA Taxi Bug

4 replies to this topic
stargoat
  • stargoat

Noob Alert

• Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:50 AM

Ok I have tryed everything that I can find on the web. Does anyone know how to fix this, in some areas I got lot's of taxis and some I get very little.

I have about 5 cars modded which are the police cars ingame.

nahumk22
  • nahumk22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

Theres No fix for the taxi bug you just need to live with it dont like it uninstall all your vehicle mods

HD1221
  • HD1221

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:54 PM

Wow, nice job helping him out dude.
Have you tried the TrafficControlSystem from GTAPoliceMods, because this one tends to work at times? Also there's another one if you type in on Google 'GTA 4 taxi fix' it's from a website called GeneralSearch.net, this one works pretty well but requires a lot of memory. Also, how high is your traffic density set to?

theboss100
  • theboss100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

have this problem to
i have installed Emergencylightsystem(ELS) and The first response mod

can somebody help me sad.gif

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

If you have ever been to NYC you will notice that there are a number of towncars in black driving around. basicailly as i have tried and failed to create this mod i replaced taxi with a ford crown vic and told it through a car colour editor to only appear in black and taxi 2 i change to a caddilac of some sort also in black. Although you can change to any car if you want. The change the cabbie to the crown victoria taxi that way you will only see taxis in matthattan ! Also it will look realistc with the crown vic and caddy acting as private cars. The downside is that now all cars maybe the ones you have replaced the taxis with but is you get the car spawner mod which is run externally when you spawn a car the spawned car will appear and it will make normal cars appear. Also if you want buses to move change them to a taxi and chang colour or car of your choice hope this has helped ! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users