Photo

Anderius city.. please heelp

7 replies to this topic
Grims
  • Grims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

I just recently downloaded and installed anderius city (full) everything went smooth till after the install finished.When i click alien city i just get an russian error code it says something about opcode.asi by alexander im not sure what the problem is but its pissing me off any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really do wanna play this mod cryani.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

Im not sure whats wrong with it. Try moving the file out of your directory. Dont delete it becaues you may need it.

But Ill let you know that this is the mod show room and you should post in III maps, or even better in the topic for the mod.

Grims
  • Grims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Im pretty new to the forums ive been modding for a while now and this is my second attempt in a total conversion. S are you saying i should install it into a new directory? Btw i have the folder AND the install saved on my pc and a flash drive.

Grims
  • Grims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

I fixed the little error code prob but now when i startup alien city i just crash suicidal.gif please please please ive me feedback i really wanna play this mod and hopefully help someone else with this problem one day.

Grims
  • Grims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

AWW CMOM SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Maybe providing a little more info and being a little more patience would help.

P.S.
The tripplepost is on my account, by merging stuff wink.gif

Grims
  • Grims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:06 AM

sad.gif okey full descrepti0n. I decided t0 d0wnl0ad the alien city c0nversi0n because i thught it l00ked very interesting despite the c0mplaints it was getting. S0 i went 0n gtamaps.net and d0wnladed this c0nversin the install seemed pretty easy since it was an aut install after the install finished i clicked t0 play 0nly t0 see a russi0n err0r c0de but it didint take me l0ng t0 fix his s0 i did. As s00n as i fixed this pr0b an0ther 0ne 0ccured when i start up alien city it ges t the black screen and just crashes. im starting t0 l0se h0pe and i d0nt like giving up plz help if y0u can sad.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif btw my 0h key is messed up s0 im using zer0 instead.... suicidal.gif

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:36 PM Edited by BaBaHarD, 01 March 2011 - 05:39 PM.

Hi, dl this one (630mb). Extract it and copy/paste the Audio repertory from your San Andreas to Anderius.
Launch Anderius.. Enjoy the masterpiece

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users