Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anything After "Keep Your Friends Close"?

5 replies to this topic
awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

I have just completed the mission "Keep Your Friends Close", but I have only completed 60% of the game. I have purchased and completed all the assets with missions. Also, after I completed "Keep Your Friends Close" Colonel Cortez phoned me saying that there have been rumours of Mercedes becoming a lawyer. Does this lead onto any new missions?

awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

Oh, and Kent Paul phoned me as well.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Avoid double posting like that, that's why the Edit button exists. smile.gif

Anyway, those calls don't activate any missions - the stuff you're missing appears to be mostly side missions, Hidden Packages etc.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

VC is very non linear and the "percentage" does not accurately reflect anything-- the jumps themselves count for over 25%-- and you don't get them all at once... you get a small percentage bump for each--- as well as a 1 % bump for every 10 packages...

It is possible you have a few story missions left-- there are 8 businesses and 4 have missions (the other 4 have tasks)-- it is possible to not complete 2 businesses and still complete the game-- if all 8 businesses are generating cash then none are available-- Business missions that might be available would be Malibu, Film Studio, Kaufmann Cabs-- Printworks also has missions but they are required to finish the story.

It is possible that there is one cortez mission left-- if his yaught is gone from the marina then you did it already.

Other side missions are Avery Carrington missions-- his final mission unlock the haitian and cuban missions...

Also possible ones left are the Mitch Baker (biker) missions and the Love Fist missions (which are fairly intertwined).

If all the above are done then you don't have any "missions" (Pink Marker type) left-- all that are left are tasks-- races, checkpoints, RC, packages, jumps, stadium events, etc....

HTH

awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Feb 26 2011, 17:21)
VC is very non linear and the "percentage" does not accurately reflect anything-- the jumps themselves count for over 25%-- and you don't get them all at once... you get a small percentage bump for each--- as well as a 1 % bump for every 10 packages...

It is possible you have a few story missions left-- there are 8 businesses and 4 have missions (the other 4 have tasks)-- it is possible to not complete 2 businesses and still complete the game-- if all 8 businesses are generating cash then none are available-- Business missions that might be available would be Malibu, Film Studio, Kaufmann Cabs-- Printworks also has missions but they are required to finish the story.

It is possible that there is one cortez mission left-- if his yaught is gone from the marina then you did it already.

Other side missions are Avery Carrington missions-- his final mission unlock the haitian and cuban missions...

Also possible ones left are the Mitch Baker (biker) missions and the Love Fist missions (which are fairly intertwined).

If all the above are done then you don't have any "missions" (Pink Marker type) left-- all that are left are tasks-- races, checkpoints, RC, packages, jumps, stadium events, etc....

HTH

Yes I have completed all the missions you listed, so it must just be hidden packages, rampages and jumps etc. Thank you for your reply. colgate.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

Also, there are the R3 missions-Vigilante, Paramedic, Firefighter(these must be done to Level 12), Pizza Boy(from any Pizza Stack location-the motor scooter-this is to level 10 or 12(I forgot which,since I haven't played it in a while).

There is also the Shooting Range Downtown, which must be done outside of the mission "The Shootist" for the Malibu-this is a commonly missed item, since most people think the Malibu one is the only one-but it must be done a second time with a score of 30+ in round only.

The Hyman Stadium has 3 events, that can only be done after 8pm game time and rotate each night.

There are also the Races at Sunshine Autos(bottom level by the Import garage). These too are required for 100%.

There is also PCJ Playground in Ocean Beach.

ALL safehouses must be purchased-not just the asset ones. Hope this helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users