Photo

Dead Skunk in the Trunk

18 replies to this topic
Killer Lady
  • Killer Lady

The Minimalist

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

I need help with this mission. My car gets destoryed by those two Forelli cars. Any ideas how to get past it?

P.S. I've got this game only on Tuesday, I still don't know much about it.

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:26 PM

I haven't played the game in a while but maybe this can help you out.

Killer Lady
  • Killer Lady

The Minimalist

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

Thanks, I've watched it. But it didn't help that much. They flip me over even before I can handle the situation, and I find myself upside down in an eyelash, and I don't have any decent weapon to fend them off.

Maybe, if I could send somwone my save over the email so he/she would pass it for me. I practiced this method when me and my cousin, who lives in Vyborg now, played another game.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

No need to email. Use Samutz Save'N'Play or some other uploader, like RapidShare. Just upload your save there and post the link here.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Killer Lady @ Feb 25 2011, 14:40)
Thanks, I've watched it. But it didn't help that much. They flip me over even before I can handle the situation, and I find myself upside down in an eyelash, and I don't have any decent weapon to fend them off.

Got to where the taxi is parked in St Marks, by Salvatore's house. Drive a car off the roof behind it to end up in a courtyard. (There is a hidden package) Keep going, but stick left. You end up on top of a building. There is a shotgun there. Pick it up. Then go to the police station and steal both cars- you get 10 more rounds. Start the mission and blow up the car by where the semi usually is. Then, run and hide on top of the actual restaurant. The other car chases you, but eventually flips and you're all set.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:56 AM

THis mission is easy as, buy an Uzi then just shoot the sh*t out of the brothers from your car.

Or drive into the tunnel across the road from the diner where they start chasing you and then come back through and leave them ditched there.
Or...simply drive to the car crusher and they go away, probably one of the easier missions in gta III

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

First time I played this mission, I was struggling to evade them, so I thought to myself that it would be easier if both cars were destroyed before attempting to drive to the car crusher. For some reason, I remember I had grenades when I did this mission, and I never cheat on GTA games, so they must be lying around somewhere on the island. Just throw a Grenade at the guy under the bridge, and hopefully he will blow up before he starts driving at you. If he blows up, run to the Diner and get onto the roof, this forcing the other Forelli brother to keep driving his car into the wall, thus damaging it. If you have a weapon in your arsenal, just shoot at the car until it blows up, making sure he doesn't go near your car.

Another tip is to drive near the location, then steal a Triad Fish van, which are usually very common around that area due to the factory being close by. Now just ram the two cars until they are dead, or drive around the city and lose them, then come back and retrieve your car, driving it to the car crusher with no problems.

Then again, abit of skillful driving is all that is needed to just jump in the car and drive to the car crusher whilst avoiding the brothers chasing you. Drive down the main road (past your safehouse), and just weave in and out, especially along the grass banking near the river where there are alot of poles for them to smash into.

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

I just played this and don't remember what I did but it was really easy. If I had to do it again I'd probably shoot at least one with an Uzi then haul ass outta there. They didn't follow me after I left the diner.

Another thing you can try is to park a car infront of the them before you get in the Manana to buy yourself some extra time.

cyberwolf00233
  • cyberwolf00233

White Kid

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:44 PM

I did it with the firetruck from st marks and an uzi wasn't to hard

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

Destroy the Forelli cars before you get in the car with the body. I recommend ramming it with a Patriot (if you can't find one, a Bobcat or even a Taxi works), and doing drive-bys until they explode. Try to stay in the tunnel, sometimes the other car will flip itself over trying to get to you.

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

I eat people?

• Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

Try getting out of the car really fast and using the Tank Cheat.

Butters 2011
  • Butters 2011

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Bucky914 @ Apr 17 2011, 04:20)

Thus taking the whole experience out of playing the game properly and getting the true feeling of a game. What's the point of cheating to skip the main point of a mission, only to leave you with the easy and most boring part of the mission? My point is, if you're playing this game to understand everything of the plot and get the full atmosphere, as you should be, then you can't cheat to make something easier for you.

[/rant]

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

I eat people?

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Apr 17 2011, 13:43)

Thus taking the whole experience out of playing the game properly and getting the true feeling of a game. What's the point of cheating to skip the main point of a mission, only to leave you with the easy and most boring part of the mission? My point is, if you're playing this game to understand everything of the plot and get the full atmosphere, as you should be, then you can't cheat to make something easier for you.

[/rant]

Point denied. Personally, cheating makes the experience more fun; if you can't get past a mission, I say go for it. It's fun to win, not to be frustrated so much that you don't want to play the game anymore.

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

What frustration, the missions in this game aren't hard, except some side missions such as Patriot Playground and Gripped which almost made me pull my hair out, but in the end, I earned experience with the game.
Personally, I never use cheats in games, not even when I want to have fun\mess around.

Butters 2011
  • Butters 2011

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Bucky914 @ Apr 18 2011, 20:52)

[/rant]

Point denied. Personally, cheating makes the experience more fun; if you can't get past a mission, I say go for it. It's fun to win, not to be frustrated so much that you don't want to play the game anymore.

It's not exactly a frustratingly hard mission though. Only time I got annoyed on this mission was when they ran me over as I tried to run to the car.

Cheating takes away the whole feeling of truly completing a game. If you cheat your way through a game, then yeah you can boast that you have 100% completion, but knowing you only did it by cheating is surely a put down? Cheats should only be used to add fun to a game when you're only messing around.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:44 PM Edited by ManDog, 19 April 2011 - 12:47 PM.

I've past that mission easily, first, make sure you have a weapon, use that stunt to go on top of the lil' resturant thing, where the car is. Shoot the Forelli Brothers cars, when blew up, jump off, get in the car. Then drive off smile.gif

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

I eat people?

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Apr 19 2011, 11:23)
QUOTE (Bucky914 @ Apr 18 2011, 20:52)

[/rant]

It's not exactly a frustratingly hard mission though. Only time I got annoyed on this mission was when they ran me over as I tried to run to the car.

Cheating takes away the whole feeling of truly completing a game. If you cheat your way through a game, then yeah you can boast that you have 100% completion, but knowing you only did it by cheating is surely a put down? Cheats should only be used to add fun to a game when you're only messing around.

I have never striven to achieve, or brag about, 100 percent completion. I play games to have fun, forget frustrations of the real world, and I believe I can do what I please with my game. I'm not entering contests or bragging about my abilities to anyone; I've been playing video games since I was four, and when I discovered cheating, I leap at the opportunity. It's not real life, so why abide by norms?

If you want to get 100 percent completion, fine, but I'm not in that crowd. I do things for fun, and if something gives me a problem, I use a code to get past it and have more fun. Achievement is its own reward, and pride obscures that: I have neither when I play a game because... It's a game. I'm a musician, writer, and film-maker, and I play for fun - To take my mind off of art. Not every game has cheats, so I obviously can't do it every time I play; I beat RDR without cheats the first time; GTA 4 I played halfway through without cheating (I thought it hindered the progress: I don't give a sh*t about trophies). I obviously didn't cheat when it took me several months to be Zelda games, but I often grew frustrated and just stopped playing. If it had cheats, I'd use them and beat the storyline in no time at all.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:42 AM

Point accepted. Cheating is fun. But, on the other hand, it makes the game(s) less challenging and turns them to a walk in the park.
If you want to feel the REAL thrill of the game, then you must not use the cheats, but if it's just for fun - then it's up to you.

Let's keep on-topic from now on, okay?

njp66
  • njp66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

I hope you beat this mission in the end.
In St Marks there is also a Kalashnikov.
It is in a sunken yard area behind Toni Cipriani's restaurant. I think you get 50rds with it.
Other posters have mentioned where to find the UZI and shotgun.
Early on in the game Ammu-Nation has nothing in stock, so you have to club some mafiosi or cops to death to get some pistols and extra ammo.
Shoot at the two Forelli gang cars from above the tunnel, the cafe roof or get on top of the wall. let them destroy themselves. After that you can proceed peacefully to the crusher. The car with the body is inferior to whatever the Forelli gang have.
It may be fun trying to lose them in Chinatown.
I'll have to try Dead Skunk this way myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users