DEMOLITION MAN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
aditya_deepan
  • aditya_deepan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

DO ANY BODY WISH TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS ????????????????

Game : Vice city
Name : Deepan Ram.
Link : My Webpage
region : india (asia)

PLEASE COMPLETE DILDO DODO AND DEMOLITION MAN FOR ME..........

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:09 PM Edited by miromiro, 25 February 2011 - 04:15 PM.

If you would have been more carefully when you posted this these SNP request topics, you'd have noticed that big Save N' Play topic placed at the top of this forum. suicidal.gif
Anyway, instead of remaking this request there, or even re-posting this topic again...
I'll do them.

Oh, and please upload your save game at gtasnp.com if you want to get some help here, as I'm not able to download your save game. icon13.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

I've already explained that to him in one of his last 4 topics he made-Plus Ryan has explained that to him when he made a topic of the same thing in the General GTA Chat area. He posted 4 seperate topics in this section and I had to report them to get it down to just one-unfortunately, the topic I posted that info. in also got deleted. He was warned by Ryan(the Moderator in General GTA Chat) as well as you and I. He still has not listened and posted in the right section/topic. Nor as he used the right Uploader program. So, until he does decide to use the correct uploader(the one that does not require registration to use), and until he posts in the proper section, we can not help yet, as he continues to make new topics instead of using the Pinned topic as required. Just a heads up.

So, you can either upload your save to the proper SnP(miromiro linked above) AND post in the Pinned topic like you're supposed to OR you can use Dem's Time Vault code tool to pass it yourself(If you have the Steam/D2D version, this is the only way as the saves are not compatible with the Retail (CD) version), this is Pinned in the Downloads Database topic here. So, Please follow the rules of the section you are trying to get help with(the rules are always Pinned in each section). Just a friendly heads up.

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

Nothing left to say or do, besides locking...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users