Photo

Martha's Mugshot Cheat

4 replies to this topic
awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:22 AM

At the very beginning of the mission, walk out to the front of the studios to where the limo is waiting for candy. Using a 1st person gun (e.g sniper, M4), shoot the limo driver in the head, causing the door to unlock and him fall out. When Candy gets into the limo, it will still drive by itself. Or, to make the mission easier, get in the driver's seat, and it will still automatically drive, although you cannot control it. When the limo has reached the part where it goes to the cutscene, you will end up a little way down the road. Once you get out, the doors will be re-locked and you won't be able to get in. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

AH64Hunter
  • AH64Hunter

Forking and dongles

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

I have a better idea Get all 100 hidden package's and use the hunter or just use the helicopter they give you.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

I'm playing through the game again. I'll give it a shot.

TheD199434
  • TheD199434

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

Seems to be a help for lazy people, who cant even fly a helicopter. My trick is much easier and better: Fly and follow the limo, after it reached, park your helicopter on the front of the building you need to go in, theres a little, how to say... a smalle build. Land there, take the goddamned pics, fly away with helicopter, to avoid shootouts with FBI's and loosing health. When near the Studio, take a alternative and long way: Fly over the water in west of the studio, but lower than the walls and land there safely and run into marker.
Well, it's more like a help to avoid health loosing or even the death tounge.gif

awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (TheD199434 @ Feb 25 2011, 22:08)
Seems to be a help for lazy people, who cant even fly a helicopter. My trick is much easier and better: Fly and follow the limo, after it reached, park your helicopter on the front of the building you need to go in, theres a little, how to say... a smalle build. Land there, take the goddamned pics, fly away with helicopter, to avoid shootouts with FBI's and loosing health. When near the Studio, take a alternative and long way: Fly over the water in west of the studio, but lower than the walls and land there safely and run into marker.
Well, it's more like a help to avoid health loosing or even the death tounge.gif

Fair point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users