Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin?

66 replies to this topic

Poll: Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin? (141 member(s) have cast votes)

Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin?

1. Dimitri Rascalov (89 votes [65.93%])

Percentage of vote: 65.93%

2. Ray Bulgarin (46 votes [34.07%])

Percentage of vote: 34.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote
TommyPayne123
  • TommyPayne123

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

Dimitri is far more to be taken seriously as an antagonist, due to the serious nature of his game. Bulgarin, as a central antagonist, and the ballad of gay tony as a whole in terms of story (not saying it isn't a great DLC gameplay-wise) had a lot of wasted potential.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Electrochoc
  • Electrochoc

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:01 PM Edited by Electrochoc, 23 December 2017 - 03:01 PM.

I really f*cking hate Dimitri, hate him more than all San Andreas + V antagonists combined.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:19 AM

I'd say Bulgarin if he wasn't turned into a circus clown on TBoGT, Dimitri was a snake but he was a good leader, he truly made the Russian Mafia a threat to society by the end of the game.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Domand
  • Domand

Its Wanting That gets So Many Folks In Trouble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:32 PM Edited by Domand, 26 December 2017 - 08:32 PM.

Dimitri is worse to me considering he betrayed everyone he pretty much knew. People he considered brother and people who loved him like Fasutin, Dimitri was willinging to backstab the mood for giant own gain. Bulgarian wasnt really showed much except for TBoGT and like Johnny Spaz said his portrayal there was not the greatest compared to hows he was shown in GTA IV. I definitely say Dimitri was worst then Bulgarin.

Kane49
  • Kane49

You can pick the game, but you can't change the rules.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Besides that each one of them has his own ways, I think they're pretty much the same in evil wise.

Some would see that Bulgarin was totally ruined in TBoGT. Well, I thought the same before, but person can't be a 24 hour crime lord, can he? TBoGT showed us how Bulgarin acts with his friends, partners and close followers. And if you ask me, I'd say Dimitri was even more of a pussy during Faustin's missions. He acts like a scared child in front of him.

They're both great villains, foreshadowing crime lords and traitors, after all. Although Bulgarin would've been more fitting as the main antagonist of GTA IV rather than Rascalov, as Niko mentions him when talking to Roman even before he finds out that he's actually in Liberty City, not to mention that he was a main reason of Niko to leave his country, trying to escape from him.

For me, I like them the same (as characters). As villains, I hate them the same.

• Jeansowaty likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by universetwisters, 3 weeks ago.

Let's see:

>Right hand man to some russian mobster who's got loyalty issues and betrays a lot of people
>An atrocious, yet eccentric, human trafficker who ran sex slaves from the balkans into the west

I think the answer is Bulgarin. Just because he's having fun in TBOGT shouldn't downplay the extent of his crimes.

Spectre95
  • Spectre95

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Dimitri is a scumbag...

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users