Quantcast

» «
Photo

Were any of you here from the beginning?

211 replies to this topic
Crimie
  • Crimie

Three Bit Gangster

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:11 AM Edited by Crimie Marston, 23 August 2017 - 01:15 AM.

Here since the beginning, in 97 or 98 my older brother got a copy of GTA 1 from his friend and we installed it on our PC. I wasnt allowed to play it by my parents lol (we got caught actively trying to burn hare krishnas!!)  but I would play it whenever I got the chance! Eventually the game wouldnt load anymore without the disc so I had to go without.

When GTA 2 came out I played it in my friends house but wasnt impressed by it at all, it just didnt have that grimey feel of the original. The trailer/movie did but the game was too futuristic for me

This was when I bought my first copy of GTA 1, I remember I got it for £12 and it came in that massive box

Then with GTA III, I remember going into the city centre on Christmas Eve and begging the guy in the shop to sell me the game as he was asking for ID but he actually sold it to me - it was a Christmas miracle! I will never forget the trainride home, reading the instruction manual like a tourists guide getting ready to experience GTA in a 3D environment!

iwillr0k
  • iwillr0k

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

First on was GTA San Andreas on PS2 (my god my mind was blown)

Then I just felt in love with the rest of GTA's

GTA SA

ViCE CITY

GTA III

GTA IV

The rest is random.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users