Lincoln Towncar Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic
rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:34 PM

Success I have a mate who has done a 2007 Lincoln towncar and the strech so now it's realistic as ever will be uploaded in 1 week precisely post if you want it !

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Ah is it for SA or IV? If it's for IV, yes I do want it. Anyway post some screens about it, I hope the model looks nice.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

Yeah it's for IV and there is a stretch Lincoln towncar on the way! First find a Washington though cause you will never find normal cars with mods !

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

It would have been better to wait until it was ready for download before you made a topic about it.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

Like i said it's an update on progress just thinking of others interested if you want a job as a critic there are plenty but not on this forum !

j3smoove
  • j3smoove

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

user posted image
user posted image
this models???? inlove.gif

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

Ah so where's the picture? You know that no picture = no proof.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

Yeah sorry been out of town since post on business will update when I get back tomorrow and yes it I'd that model shown in the picture however it's proving tricky trying to get timings rite just needs a couple of hours of tweaking and I'll post it !

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

So, i find this really hard to believe that you or you're friend are making this yourself if anything.
You created a topic right here in the vehicles section requesting a vehicle; The Lincoln Town car.

This is the exact post that you made for the topic:

QUOTE (rangerover @ Feb 13 2011, 21:22)

OK so iam a new to gta Iv and have been modding for the past 2 weeks now. Looking around there seems to be no mods for the lincoln towncar one of my personal favourites. I was wondering if anyone can create a mod for this to replace the washington also the strech limo for added realism. I think you would agree this would be pretty cool. Can anyone help out there ! colgate.gif

Here is the link to the locked topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=469596

As you can see, rangerover is the starter/poster for it.
Now he is posting this topic claiming that his 'mate' have made/started his/her own and has yet to even show some WIP screenshots.

Hence why my assumption i made in this post earlier was used.
Now i am not saying that you're friend's not making this vehicle, I'm just merely assuming because you seem to have created this topic 6 days after your request topic got locked.

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:47 PM

Yeah and if you post about a car you should really post the pictures too. There are 2 TownCars for SA, but neither of them are on the top when it comes to quality, so I'd really like to see pictures of how it looks. (if it's been really made) Simple zmodeler or 3ds max pics will do.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

Sorry if i have percieved any missguided thoughts just trying to create a mod for GTA IV as nobody else has botherd after looking around and seing no other mods i talked to a mate of mine who is a PC wissard and he is creating it however it failed to indtall so he is remapping the WTD file or something like that sorry for delay in getting those screens to you will do as soon as possible iam as eager as you guys to get this mod working !

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi guys GTA IV wont load due to error SMP60 ? i dont no what it is can anyone help was trying to do screens but cant load GTA IV up to take them it gets stuck on the loading screens any help please !

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:25 PM Edited by XTREME0235, 22 February 2011 - 08:29 PM.

QUOTE (rangerover @ Feb 23 2011, 03:01)
Hi guys GTA IV wont load due to error SMP60 ? i dont no what it is can anyone help was trying to do screens but cant load GTA IV up to take them it gets stuck on the loading screens any help please !

You may need to start a completely new game.

SMP A 60 is caused by having a default IV vehicle in any of your parking spaces throughout liberty city, saving the game with the default car in one of the spaces and then changing the model of the car that is parked.

You need to start a completely new game or try and get yourself into the game, move the parked cars, save the game and then reload that save game.

Unless you have not replaced any vehicle that is in any of your car spaces.

SMPA60 also applies to Multiplayer. If you are in a game with no car mods but someone else has a lot of them, you will most likely crash. This may not happen straight away but the time for you to crash varies between other players, hell you may not crash at all but that's just lucky.

I still stand my ground with my previous post by the way, so i suggest you post some screens real soon mate otherwise this topic may get locked and you may or may not become known as a fraud to some.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:39 PM

My mate is sending me the new texture file i no it is taking some time but i do have other commitments and so does my friend when the mod is working i will post screens but i cant if the mod wont wirk and i have an error smp60 ! I am trying my best to get GTA IV working but im sure you no what it is like when errors occur ! however i would like to remind everyone that i said i would post the mod in a week when i posted last friday so at least give me some slack until then !

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

Well since your friend made it, he must have gta as well. Ask him to take a picture. Or at least a picture from Zmodeler.

And yeah in single player the only way you'll get SMPA60 is by having a modded car saved in the parking space.
To fix you'll need a clean game, move every car out of your parking space, save the game, import the car mod, then load up the fresh save. And anyway that parking space stuff will only crash you if you move away from it.

rangerover
  • rangerover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:53 PM

Cheers i have since installed a fresh copy and emailed my mate for a screen !

chasez
  • chasez

ImPerAtoR crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (rangerover @ Feb 22 2011, 20:53)
Cheers i have since installed a fresh copy and emailed my mate for a screen !

So where's the screens???

HD1221
  • HD1221

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

So is this car going to get released or even made for that matter?

SrEnthusiast
  • SrEnthusiast

SocialRock Enthusiasm

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

Ok! I found it.. How about this Lincoln Town Car in GTA IV by Rus47tam but it never found the file of this car

user posted image

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

Uhm..that was a year ago, so I don't know if they're still looking for it.

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

Pfffttt, and it's a really poorly done convert from DSF. dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users