Photo

[360] Organized Crime

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic
EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:22 PM Edited by EPiC JeDi x, 08 March 2011 - 01:21 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

Organized Crime is an event where participants are put into 1 of 4 Factions. Teams of Participants representing their Factions will face off against other Factions in an attempt to score points and show that their Faction is the "Top Dog". Factions will face each other in either a Team Mafiya Work or Team Car Jack City mode. The Faction that wins scores 3 points which will be added to the leaderboards. Factions score no points for losing. Factions must face each other twice, 1 for Team Mafiya Work & 1 for Team Car Jack City. After all Factions have played their matches there will be a 2 Grand Matches, where all Factions are in the game. The reason for it being a Grand Match is that all Factions are present in the game and the winner scores a massive 10 points, 2nd place scores 5 points and 3rd place scores 3 points. There will be 2 Grand Matches, 1 for Team Mafiya Work and 1 for Team Car Jack City. The 2 Grand Matches give Factions who are at the bottom of the Leaderboard a chance to get to the top or give Factions who are at the top of the leaderboard get a better lead. After all matches and Grand Matches are played the winning Faction will be crowned "Top Dog" and prizes will be given to Factions and players.
In the event of a tie there will be another match played where the 2 leading Factions play Team Mafiya Work and Team Car Jack City, if it is till a tie it will be taken to sudden death in a Team Deathmatch.

user posted image

Factions are required to complete a variety of tasks ranging from killing rival mob members and police units to stealing cars and picking up or dropping off various NPCs such as Petrovic's wife. Petrovic will contact Factions via mobile phone and give Factions their mission. Missions are given in real time. Factions must work as a team to complete the contracts either before the time limit is reached or before the monetary limit has been reached. Each contract completed gives the Faction a cash reward that varies depending upon the task. At the end of the round the Faction that has accumulated the most cash scores 3 points. At the end of the game, scores are to be noted down or recorded and posted here so it can be updated on the leaderboard.

user posted image

Cars spawn in random places on the map and Factions must steal them and take them to a drop off point. The cash Factions get for dropping off stolen vehicles depends on their condition - Factions get less cash the more damaged they are. There are exceptions though: some are special bonus cars, containing drugs, which give a set amount of cash on delivery no matter how damaged they are. Whichever Faction makes the most money before the time limit is reached or before the monetary limit is reached wins and scores the 3 points. At the end of the game, scores are to be noted down or recorded and posted here so it can be updated on the leaderboard.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The Pegorino Family:
The Pegorino Family is an Italian American Criminal Organization based in Alderney.
The Pegorino Family is led by Jimmy Pegorino with the help of known associates Ray Boccino and Phil Bell.
Other Italian Crime Organizations see The Pegorino Family as a joke, Jimmy isn't please about this and wants his men to get rid of all competition in Liberty City.
If The Pegorino Family runs Liberty City, people will start to see them as a serious Organization.

The McReary Gang:
The McReary Gang is an Irish Criminal Organization based in Dukes.
The McReary Family is led by Gerald McReary with the help of his brothers Packie and Derrick McReary.
Gerald McReary is sick of The McReary Gang being nothing more than hired men, his plan is to turn The McReary Gang into what it was in the past.
Gerald, with the help of his brothers and associate plans to run Liberty City.

The Triads:
The Triads are a Chinese Criminal Organization based in Chinatown and parts of Dukes.
The Triads are run by Hsin Jaoming and his son Chan Jaoming.
The Triads aren't as feared in Liberty City as they are in the home country.
Hsin Jaoming plans to change this, he doesn't play nice.
The Triads are going to show everyone why their one of the most feared organizations in the world.
The Triads will be using their cold and ruthless methods in an attempt to run Liberty City.

The Faustin Bravta:
The Faustin Bravta is a Russian Criminal Organization based in Dukes.
The Faustin Bravta is led by Mikhail Faustin with the help of known associates Dimitri Rascalov and Vladimir Glebov.
Mikhail Faustin is tired of being in the shadows of Kenny Petrovic, he believes his Organization should run Liberty City.
The Faustin Bravta are on a mission to control Liberty City by any means necessary.

- Credit to Narcis for the GFX

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:23 PM Edited by EPiC JeDi x, 11 March 2011 - 04:24 PM.

Leaderboards:
FactionWinLossPoints
The Pegorino Family N/AN/AN/A
The McReary Gang N/AN/AN/A
The Triads N/AN/AN/A
The Faustin Bravta N/AN/AN/A
Participants:
The Pegorino Family The McReary Gang The Triads The Faustin Bravta
Mr White0161leelee862Nitty Donswooner
Pedochu.2DStrength Beyond StrengthEPiC JeDi x
fgcarva1Zelos302WickedLooperSweatyPa1ms
GTAKing33king0fd4k1tchen.Booze TTubbsthezombie
----
----
Schedule:

Wednesday: 10:00 GMT - 11:00 GMT.

Time Zones:
Britain: 10:00PM - 11:00PM
US/EASTERN: 5:00PM - 6:00PM
US/CENTRAL: 4:00PM - 5:00PM
US/PACIFIC: 2:00PM - 3:00PM

If you show inactivity you will be taken off the participants list.
Please follow the rules and pay attention when in the lobby, we don't want people screaming when we're trying to organize things.
Try and be on time, organization is key. If we all turn up at the scheduled time then we will waste less time and have more time for fun.
Note: We will be doing practice matches until we get a sufficient number of participants every week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

Who will be the winner?
Who will have the bragging rights?
Which faction will be known as the 'Top Dog'.
It's all in your hands, Liberty City is yours.
The Question is...
Do you have what it takes to win?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Feb 16 2011, 18:22)
After all matches and Grand Matches are played the winning Faction will be crowned "Top Dog" and prizes will be given to Factions and players.

What kind of prizes? sneaky2.gif

Seriously though, very nice Jedi cool.gif , you know I love this sh*t, especially Team Mafia Work, ITS AWESOME!

Put my name down for a team, i'm not really bothered which one, if I had some fellow AoD members in it that'd be a bonus. icon14.gif

Sorry I didn't reply to your messages, been busy and knackered recently and I haven't been forum whoring like I normally do.

I'll try and get the Triathlon event up and running soon but I wanna know which day your doing this first so they dont clash.

See you online tonight hopefully. I take it your watching the Arsenal .vs. Barcelona game as I am doing so i'll be on at about 9.30pm.

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (SweatyPa1ms @ Feb 16 2011, 18:56)
QUOTE (EPiC JeDi x @ Feb 16 2011, 18:22)
After all matches and Grand Matches are played the winning Faction will be crowned "Top Dog" and prizes will be given to Factions and players.

What kind of prizes? sneaky2.gif

Seriously though, very nice Jedi cool.gif , you know I love this sh*t, especially Team Mafia Work, ITS AWESOME!

Put my name down for a team, i'm not really bothered which one, if I had some fellow AoD members in it that'd be a bonus. icon14.gif

Sorry I didn't reply to your messages, been busy and knackered recently and I haven't been forum whoring like I normally do.

I'll try and get the Triathlon event up and running soon but I wanna know which day your doing this first so they dont clash.

See you online tonight hopefully. I take it your watching the Arsenal .vs. Barcelona game as I am doing so i'll be on at about 9.30pm.

Prizes being avatars, signatures and they'll be a section on the next page for awards and titles such as "Best Shooter", "M.V.P" , "Best Team" etc.

I'll set up the teams and dates when I get more people wanting to join. icon14.gif

As for triathalon, can't wait till you get that up and running.

Arsenal vs Barcelona! Walcott! Persie! Fabregas!

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:27 PM

Sign me up! cool.gif

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

Very intriguing. If you can confirm a time and date then I can let you know if I can attend.

PS. Nice graphics.

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Pandazoot @ Feb 16 2011, 19:34)
Very intriguing. If you can confirm a time and date then I can let you know if I can attend.

PS. Nice graphics.

I'll let you know about the days and times soon, as for the graphics all credit goes to Narcis.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Looks nice, gonna get some of my boys to partcipate

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

yeah, yeah boi, boi!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif lookin good, jedi.

let's get some games going

biggrin.gif dibs on the ruskies!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:59 PM

add me to the list, if i have a choice put me down for the Triads !!

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

Put me down, Jed-Eye. Can I be in the McReary Mob?

I'll shoot you a PM with a few ideas/suggestions for the event sometime tomorrow. That's if I'm not a weird, floppy mess in the middle of the room. Got a blood test at 12. Yeesh! cryani.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

Sounds awesome , sign me up!! Also could I be the Pegorino family???

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

Sounds sweet bro. I will only need a time and day fitting then I'm for sure in. McReary all the way baby! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Sign me up with Sweaty for whatever gang you see fit icon14.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Feb 17 2011, 13:52)
Sign me up with Sweaty for whatever gang you see fit icon14.gif

Favouritism tounge2.gif , I'll see what I can do.

Update coming today for the next page:

Teams + Other "Stuff"

SJx Spiderman
  • SJx Spiderman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

i would like to join GT is SJx Spiderman

I would like to be in Faustins gang

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Updates To Second Page Made.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Excelent work here, i wish i could be a part of this but i don't have nearly enough time to do so, and i woudn't want to sign up and let my gang down.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Feb 17 2011, 01:18)

I'm in too.

Because I love me some Car Jack City.

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Feb 19 2011, 16:55)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Feb 17 2011, 01:18)

I'm in too.

Because I love me some Car Jack City.

Would you like to be put on the same team as Mr White?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

Sorry, yes I would. Scheduling?

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

Updates made to both pages, updates include new GFX and other details.

A few more minor adjustments, more participants and we're ready to get this thing rolling!

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

teams are lookin snazzy biggrin.gif

mr. jedi of epic proportions - what are your thoughts on time/day? would you rather wait for more participants to reach an agreed time?

that faustin's been breathin down my neck to get him some bling (beachgate homes are expensive!) .........ah peese tits!! alien.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (swooner @ Feb 23 2011, 15:27)
teams are lookin snazzy biggrin.gif

mr. jedi of epic proportions - what are your thoughts on time/day? would you rather wait for more participants to reach an agreed time?

that faustin's been breathin down my neck to get him some bling (beachgate homes are expensive!) .........ah peese tits!! alien.gif

I'd like some more participants but I think we should all state what days and times we're available and then play some practice matches every week until we have a sufficient number of players turning up each week.

So, can everyone participating please state what days and times your available?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

Any and every day. 4 PM - 4 AM central. A bit of a night owl, which means I can roll with any time zone.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

You know me jedi... i'll make time. If I cant for some reason, i'll let you know with atleast 48 hours notice and find a sub. smile.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

Teams have been tweaked because The Triads were said to be 'overpowered'.
Teams may have to be tweaked again at a later date.

Remember to post what days and times you're available so we can get this show on the road.

icon14.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

Any date, any time.

Subject to change ph34r.gif

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

Could everyone attend Monday 10 GMT - 11 GMT or Wednesday 10 GMT - 11 GMT?

Please get back to me. icon14.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:12 AM

should be able to do either smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users