» «
Photo

Greedy Car Thieves

8 replies to this topic
gctgame
  • gctgame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:20 AM Edited by Sektor, 19 February 2011 - 05:12 AM.

Welcome everybody,

I would like to introduce you to a game that is currently being developed, but a playable beta version is available already. We would like to invite you to tests and ask you to share your opinions with us. At the moment there is only a multi-player version available (it's the one that gives most fun after all!), yet in the final version there will most probably be included a single-player campaign.

WWW: http://gct-game.net

We're waiting for you!

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:21 AM Edited by Sektor, 14 February 2011 - 07:47 PM.

Cool. You've clearly put a lot of effort into this. Great job!

Can you make a mode with GTA2 style controls (no mouse aiming)? The GTA2 slow turning on foot makes combat very different to most games and it's a big part of why I like it.

The steering is weird right now, very slippery. He has slow walk and fast walk animations but no run animation (that I know of).

The graphics and sounds are good enough for me but I'd like the handling and controls to be more like GTA1/GTA2.

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

It looks pretty awesome and the mouse control is very good as I hated the fact in GTA 2 you had to use the damn keyboard only. It was very annoying to steer.

Just be careful, the mods can delete your topic any second for 'advertising'. Me and an african game developer were making a big game inspired by GTA, and when we advertised it here the topic was deleted and I nearly got temp-banned.

elypter
  • elypter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:32 AM

then announce it on gtamp. there it probably won't get deleted. In category gta2 you will reach even more people.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:17 AM

He already posted it there. I fixed the topic description. This section on gtaforums is led by me and advertising this game in a single topic is ok by me. If something gets deleted for advertising it's usually because it is posted in multiple sections or the wrong section.

gctgame
  • gctgame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

We've just released a new version. The game is getting better and better. There's been a lot of changes and improvements. Check it out at http://gct-game.net/

See you in game!

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

yea today im install this. awesome game my friends colgate.gif

-_- Pablo
  • -_- Pablo

No, I'm a girl. Pablo is like my... nickname.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:57 AM

Hey, this looks really good!! Just make sure you don't make the same mistakes that prevented GTA2 from being a good videogame. Like it was a pain in the ass to save the game, for starters. I don't like the cars and people being 3D but that's okay. Since it's a top down view you could use 2D pictures instead (sprites before someone calls me a noob), the feeling is totally different. Anyways, it's awesome icon14.gif

Benjamin
  • Benjamin

City never sunny

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

Holy sh*t, it look's awesome mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users