I know we have enough review threads as it is and I know some people do video reviews, but nothing to make it exciting like commentary. I know I have played alot of good missions and there are some things we can describe.. if anyone has a headset talking while we play the missions will make mission reviews a little more interesting.
If anyone who has a headset besides me, feel free to leave a comment on the thread if you are interested.
Basically here how it will work. Very similar to AznKei's reviews people can request to review certain missions. Someone who wants to record themselves playing the mission can review it if they want.
I think most people get the point of it. What makes this interesting is some people might want to add comedy to the reviews or people might want to elaborate on review that makes typing a pain in the ass.
Its just an idea.. If people are interested feel free to post
Here are all the playlists of all the commentaries done by every commentator on this thread
Gangster 4 Life - http://www.youtube.c...912A2CD34978B28
Grove4Life : Kings of LS - http://www.youtube.c...7CF142A34B43C62
Tony Cole Chronicles- http://www.youtube.c...A4&feature=plcp
The Dangerous- http://www.youtube.c...31&feature=plcp
A list of commentaries that have been requested
- Core by abishai.kochara
- The Mechanic Reloaded by shiva s (Reserved by Doublepulse)
- Gangsta of The West by ItsAllAboutGTA
- The Story of Leroy Kingston: Remake by KaRzY6 (Reserved by alifjenius)
- Detective Story by ItsAllAboutGTA (Reserved by AznKei)
- The Story of The Transporter by Arejai
- Gangster 4 Life by TheXProyect
- Tony Cole Chornicles by Notna (Reserved by KaRzY6)
- The Runaway by Jimmy_Leppard (Reserved by alifjenius)
- James Parker and His Crew by Notna
- One Way to Go by Arejai
- C2 by TheXProyect
- Hitman For Hiring[1/2] and Hitman For Hiring[2/2] by ToniForelli
- First 2 missions from A Gangsta's Past Jordan's Side by JuanR
- Alex Reed Stories Chapter 1 by -S-hark21 (Reserved by shiva s)
thanks to alifjenius for the list
Credit goes to COOLMAN12234555896 for the images.