Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

Anyone down for a few rounds tonight?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by GunWrath, 22 June 2014 - 04:45 AM.

Double to the post .. don't strike me down too hard, thought this was worthy enough.

Just played on Damavand Peak, lasted 1h 33m.. motherf*ck. Anyways, my team was taking a lickin' for about 45mins, we were down by atleast 260tickets, finally some of the more sh*t players on my team left and we were able to get some ppl to join that worked together. We came back to win it man. It was glorious

3e51a0c5fe779bcad6362bde40b5d0dd.png

Look at #7 on my team, lol.. 12-41.. he used a MAV the whole time just about. Guess his score came from spot assists.

• Wrong Kind and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Scrub so hard they call me magic eraser

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

Just played a round with my GTA crew mate Fapulous on Metro. It was one of his first BF3 games ever, and unfortunately my spine gave out under the weight of the backpack I was attempting to carry.

I tried so hard.

http://battlelog.bat...5159/350616318/

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

Alright. Anyone else just now gave up on BF3? The ps3 version is just totally populated by squeaking COD a-holes, exploiters, modders, glitches and hackers. I mean like over 90% of them as of right now are like this. I dont think ill ever touch BF3 again.

Im concerned this is gonna happen to current GTA V as well. Once game developers leave behind the previous installment, that installment becomes open season for all those who never wish to play fair.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:57 AM

Wait, what?

Can you explain this modders, glitches, etc? Because I've never played BF3 and dealt with such nonsense, even recently. If you're not good at Battlefield, that's one thing but don't blame it on hacks and such.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

Wait, what?

Can you explain this modders, glitches, etc? Because I've never played BF3 and dealt with such nonsense, even recently. If you're not good at Battlefield, that's one thing but don't blame it on hacks and such.

??Whats the last time you played it? I played it last night and about 50% of each different match/server would be using glitches like getting into inaccessible areas or onto inaccessible ledges etc. Then there would be about 1-2 ppl per match who we would be using god-mode like hacks where they became temporarily invincible. But only that could of possibly been severe lag as well or lag switching. Then finally you just have those unethical COD-like players who spawnkill nonstop. There are just ver skilless players on BF3 nowadays.

Also I was or most the top player of the entire servers as I was the only that seemed to care or know about the objectives and i usually had the most successful kills or influence on the outcome of the match.

But like i said, i think its just the BF gave up on BF3, no one moderates it and all hell just breaks loose.

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

R.I.P Far Cry franchise

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:22 PM

I have been playing BF3 recently on PC and I haven't experienced any of those problems you mentioned. Must be a PS3 specific thing.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users