• Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 11 2011, 12:17)
QUOTE (Tyla @ Feb 11 2011, 07:02)
QUOTE (Sonny Honarato)
Overall, he has a wealthy life. A Playboy, paying a stripper to be his nurse both day and nighttime. He spends some days at the hospital because of his heart attacks but his friends and bosses believe he goes there only for the opium.

Sonny Honarato

Brilliant biggrin.gif Love the Berlusconi connection.

I also like how you made Sonny somewhat jealous of Rami coming along on a job with him. Good piece of writing.

Now, including Krav Maga is an interesting concept. I believe a lot of it can revolve around making the use of your environment, using improvised weapons. Maybe this could make for the introduction of a fully fledged environmental weapons feature? Especially for that D.I.Y hitman feel.

I knew you'd like it biggrin.gif
I don't know about that DIY feature you suggested. Most players would like shooting with their custom guns and take drugs to kill their enemies.

GTA's always lacked a good fighting system. The amount of times i've died in IV because i haven't countered correctly...

I'm glad you included the Krav Maga tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:40 PM Edited by mati1501, 11 February 2011 - 12:45 PM.

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Feb 11 2011, 12:38)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 11 2011, 12:17)
QUOTE (Sonny Honarato)
Overall, he has a wealthy life. A Playboy, paying a stripper to be his nurse both day and nighttime. He spends some days at the hospital because of his heart attacks but his friends and bosses believe he goes there only for the opium.

Sonny Honarato

I also like how you made Sonny somewhat jealous of Rami coming along on a job with him. Good piece of writing.

Now, including Krav Maga is an interesting concept. I believe a lot of it can revolve around making the use of your environment, using improvised weapons. Maybe this could make for the introduction of a fully fledged environmental weapons feature? Especially for that D.I.Y hitman feel.

I knew you'd like it biggrin.gif
I don't know about that DIY feature you suggested. Most players would like shooting with their custom guns and take drugs to kill their enemies.

GTA's always lacked a good fighting system. The amount of times i've died in IV because i haven't countered correctly...

I'm glad you included the Krav Maga tounge.gif

I will completely change the fighting system soon. The next mission has to wait a bit, I have to write sh*t down like the fighting system, lounges, friends, weapon customization etc.

BTW I'm adding a new song to the United World radio station. Found it in the music talk section:

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Sonny Honarato)

Sonny Honarato

I Love the Berlusconi connection!
Seriously our Prime-minister is a Playaaaa!!

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Whatsup, I did some research on Krav Maga and some moves are really kick ass.

I will definitely add this one to the story.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 11 2011, 17:20)
Whatsup, I did some research on Krav Maga and some moves are really kick ass.
[youtube-snip]

I will definitely add this one to the story.

Told ya!

The simple thing is: do no f*ck with the Israelis.

It's down right dirty, with one goal: to seriously incapacitate or kill your opponent. No ceremonial bows or robes, just down right fighting, hence the kicks to the balls tounge.gif

Also mati, this vid shows why, but if you ever put a gun to anyone's head (im talking story here, not in real life ;P ) make sure there's a foot or so between you.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

Lounges have been updated! Please give me feedback. I added 2 interesting gangs: Mexican Cartel (based on Los Zetas Cartel) and Polish Crew (based on Greenpoint Crew). Both gangs will be involved in the story.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 13 2011, 09:46)
Lounges have been updated! Please give me feedback. I added 2 interesting gangs: Mexican Cartel (based on Los Zetas Cartel) and Polish Crew (based on Greenpoint Crew). Both gangs will be involved in the story.

Why add new gangs? They never appear when you play as Niko, Johnny, and Luis. Maybe they could be killed off somehow while IV is starting since like I said never appear in IV or it's episodes.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Feb 13 2011, 09:50)

Why add new gangs? They never appear when you play as Niko, Johnny, and Luis. Maybe they could be killed off somehow while IV is starting since like I said never appear in IV or it's episodes.

There were new gangs in TLAD.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 13 2011, 10:09)

LOL I forgot.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Feb 13 2011, 10:12)

LOL I forgot.

Ha same here lol.gif What new gangs are you adding?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Feb 13 2011, 10:51)
QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Feb 13 2011, 10:12)

LOL I forgot.

Ha same here lol.gif What new gangs are you adding?

The Mexican Cartel which controls East Holland and the Polish Crew which controls Outlook and South Slopes.

Does anyone know what GTAIV district is based on Greenpoint?

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

I think Outlook/South Slopes would be spot on for the Polish Crew, but wouldn't you be better off placing the Mexican Cartel elsewhere than East Holland?
East Holland is really crowded already when it comes to gangs, and kind of takes the spotlight off the individual crews that operate there, what with the Dominicans, Clarence Little, the Spanish Lords, and the A.O.D that sometimes wander into there. What about relocating them to Lower Easton?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Feb 13 2011, 11:03)
I think Outlook/South Slopes would be spot on for the Polish Crew, but wouldn't you be better off placing the Mexican Cartel elsewhere than East Holland?
East Holland is really crowded already when it comes to gangs, and kind of takes the spotlight off the individual crews that operate there, what with the Dominicans, Clarence Little, the Spanish Lords, and the A.O.D that sometimes wander into there. What about relocating them to Lower Easton?

Lower Easton sounds better. I wasn't sure yet where to place the Mexicans. BTW do you guys like the Lounge system? For example, if you do a hitman side quest for the Pegorinos, you get better rep with them but loose rep with the Ancelottus etc.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 13 2011, 11:24)
For example, if you do a hitman side quest for the Pegorinos, you get better rep with them but loose rep with the Ancelottus etc.

Reminds me if gta 2.
But what if you did the perfect hit - where no one knows it WAS a hit? If they don't know it's you who did it you wouldn't lose respect IMO

Sounds good tho - you could perhaps play one faction off against the other?

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:28 PM

Ontop of what Mokrie said, I think a great feature would be covering your tracks as a hitman. Making sure you don't leave behind evidence and stuff at the crime scene...maybe this is too complex though.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 13 2011, 19:28)
Ontop of what Mokrie said, I think a great feature would be covering your tracks as a hitman. Making sure you don't leave behind evidence and stuff at the crime scene...maybe this is too complex though.

That would be somehow too complex if you ask me. But I like Morkie's idea where you can make a perfect hit so you won't loose any rep. There will be an achievement where you have to get 9 lounges at the same time (it means full rep with all gangs)

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:54 PM Edited by mati1501, 17 February 2011 - 08:47 PM.

Achievements
user posted image

The Israeli Masterpiece
Description: Receive Rami's signature gun.
Gamerscore: 5

Shop dogg
Description: Buy at least 15 gun upgrades

Doing it... with style
Description: Perform an execution with the signature gun.

I and High
Description: Be high on drugs with a friend.
Gamerscore: 10

Survival of Liberty
Description: Complete all Random character missions.
Gamerscore: 20

Fan from Japan
Description: Cut 20 heads off with the Katana.

It's about the size
Description: Kill all 50 sparrows.
Gamerscore: 25

Blood Money
Description: Complete a total of 25 hit assignments.
Gamerscore: 20

Keep your friends close...
Description: Complete a total of 10 hit assignments for one gang.
Gamerscore: 15

An Unlimited Connection
Description: Gain 9 Lounges at the same time.
Gamerscore: 40

Ice Cold goes for the Love
Description: Gain all special abilities from friends.

Suicidal Manners
Description: Complete ''Just Hangin''

Trying the Roulette
Description: Complete ''Ring of Fire''

The Foreign Powers
Description: Complete ?????? mission.

Paid the Price
Description: Complete ''A Monument To All Your Sins''
Gamerscore: 50

I request some icons soon tounge.gif

BTW I need one more header named ''Gameplay''...

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

I'll make the header as soon as I finish writing a mission in FRWM.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

Excellent names for the achievements. Some of them foreshadow what will happen in future missions sly.gif

It would be interesting if there was a certain government agent who stops at nothing to put away Rami. Although Rami would always stay one step ahead until later on in the story perhaps. Kind of a vague idea, I know, but you could work with it and make something of it. Maybe something to do with ULP.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

Thanks. But of you.
@Akavari: I was thinking about than and yes there will be an government agent. You have to wait till I finished the 20th mission. The Poles and Mexicans will also be mission givers, same as Igor (Kenny's cousin)

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

Menace To Society (Vincent Lupisella)
The mission is triggered by entering the office inside the Lupisella Lounge. A cutscene shows Rami opening the door. Suddenly Vincent comes out smoking a cigar and pushes Rami outside, running to the exit door. Rami walks inside the office and Loopy is sitting on Vincent's chair with his feet on the desk, drinking champagne. Raaaaamiiiiii! Come in. Sit down. Relax. Rami looks at him with a surprised look. Looks like your daddy got mad at you boy. Loopy grabs a VP 70 without any attachments and throws it to Rami. He explains that he got into some serious sh*t. He was buying drugs from an undercover cop. That cop is most likely going to take down the whole family. And Rami is the one to solve the problem. But he has to hurry since Vincent wants to take him down himself which would be a fatal step.

You may ask yourself why I write the intro of the mission. I was planning Rami to shoot up another police department but it would be almost like mission 4. I ask for your ideas.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

I got the perfect idea, bassically i was thinking the undercover cop was infact wearing a wire, and instead he just told him that the drug shipment was at his house istead or somthing like that, therefore he is also informed by a corrupt cop that owes him money due to a set up gambling bet that the government know. Therefore Rami is to drive over to the location before the cops get there and transport the drugs somplace else.

I was thinking the drugs are on the top floor of a building and the cops are on the bottom floor, therefore you have to load the bags of drugs into the helicopter and quickly take off and land at the port or somthing where they shall be kept in a container. Somthing like that.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Feb 15 2011, 21:44)
I got the perfect idea, bassically i was thinking the undercover cop was infact wearing a wire, and instead he just told him that the drug shipment was at his house istead or somthing like that, therefore he is also informed by a corrupt cop that owes him money due to a set up gambling bet that the government know. Therefore Rami is to drive over to the location before the cops get there and transport the drugs somplace else.

I was thinking the drugs are on the top floor of a building and the cops are on the bottom floor, therefore you have to load the bags of drugs into the helicopter and quickly take off and land at the port or somthing where they shall be kept in a container. Somthing like that.

Simply perfect icon14.gif
That's how Rami gets connected with government agents. I re-write the mission tomorrow.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Bad post sorry icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

Nvm tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:04 PM

Mission 5: Menace to Society
The mission is triggered by entering the office inside the Lupisella Lounge. A cutscene shows Rami opening the door. Suddenly Vincent comes out smoking a cigar and pushes Rami outside, running to the exit door. Rami walks inside the office and Loopy is sitting on Vincent's chair with his feet on the desk, drinking champagne. Raaaaamiiiiii! Come in. Sit down. Relax. Rami looks at him with a surprised look. Looks like your daddy got mad at you boy. Loopy grabs a VP 70 without any attachments and throws it to Rami. He explains that he got into some serious sh*t. He was buying drugs from a dealer. A huge load, it's waiting at the dealer's house. But Loopy's father told him that a corrupt cop told him the dealer is a wired cop and wants to take the organization down. His house is filled with corrupt cops and government agents just waiting for the Lupisellas to come. Rami has to hold Vincent off before he does something stupid. We gain control again and have two hours to drive over to the building. It's located in Dukes. A jackal is waiting to be driven outside of the lounge.

Arriving near the building in time triggers a cutscene showing Vincent knocking at the door. Rami managed to find some cover and looks over at the parked police cars nearby. An officer goes out of the building alone to take a piss, which gives Rami a shy evil smile. Then he looks back at the doors. The corrupt cops punch Vincent in the face and take him inside the building. Rami has two choices: Go trough the front door and shoot the place up or knock the pissing cop out and steal his uniform.

1. Entering by the front door makes the cops and government agents run into cover and shoot. We can try out our new VP 70 and practice on some targets. The enemies have mostly uzis and pistols making it not a hard shootout. The negative thing is, there aren't much health packs but we can pick up drugs from the dead enemies. We have to shoot our way all the way to the 3rd floor where we see Vincent becoming beaten up by cops. Rami has to fight them off and kill them with a finishing move. Vincent thanks Rami, which is mad at his boss because of his stupidity. Rami doesn't show much respect by insulting his boss.

2. First off, we have to sneak behind the corrupt cop and stealth attack him so he sleeps in his own urine. Rami takes off his uniform and takes it. We now have to get inside the building and walk to the 3rd stock where we see Vincent being beaten up. Rami has to fight them off. The other government agents and cops from the previous stock run upstairs. We have to protect Vincent. Vincent thanks Rami, which is mad at his boss because of his stupidity. Rami doesn't show much respect by insulting his boss.

A cutscene shows the dealer (wired cop) runs out of cover and shoots blind. Motherf*ckeeeeers! He runs towards the elevator and enters it. Rami wants to jump inside before it takes off bur recognizes his boss bleeding. The dealer shot him in the stomach. Rami helps him stand up but has to hold him. We have to walk together with Vincent now. Rami has to find another elevator which is on the other side of the 3rd floor. To get there, we have to shoot our way in. Entering the elevator and heading to the roof, we see the dealer running with a bag. Rami shoots him in the leg with his pistol, grabs him by his neck and holds him in the mid air. He walks towards the end of the roof and holds the dealer above the street. He breaks his neck with one hand and drops his down but he took the bag of course. Vincent is already waiting in a helicopter. This time we have to fly back to the lounge. Haha, at least we got the drugs! But I have to meet Paul again..., said Vincent. Paul the f*cking painter?, asked Rami. No, the f*cking doctor you idiot.
Mission Passed!
*$10000
*(possible) cop suit

What do you think? I know it's not my best mission but these events will lead to many consequences for Rami

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:13 PM

I like the choices, that you can choose to take a stealthy approach as opposed to going in all guns blazing. Well done icon14.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Feb 16 2011, 22:13)
I like the choices, that you can choose to take a stealthy approach as opposed to going in all guns blazing. Well done icon14.gif

I second that, not a bad mission at tall Mati. sh*t at first i wrote down Rami instead of Mati, what are the f*ckin' chances lol.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

Yo , I could do more if you want.
Oh and guys what is the problem with image shack I tried uploading,worked and when
I wanted to show the pic in the forums I get this text.

(You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif)

user posted image

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:51 AM

Hey man. I think your topic layout look's kinda ugly(not in a bad way) Maybe whenever I have some time i'll make tables and stuff for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users