643 replies to this topic
Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Feb 6 2011, 13:34)
QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Feb 5 2011, 18:02)
QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 4 2011, 23:12)
Moe Schwartz is a consigliere, aka lawyer, so I doubt he'd be putting himself in any position to be linked to car stealing rings or any crimes for that matter. Consiglieres are expected to look as legitimate as possible for the interests of the family they are part of.

He can't be a consigliere he would have to be fully Italian, maybe a lawyer but not consigliere, you have to be Fully Italian to be a made member, thus consigliere.

Phil Bell in GTA IV is 90% Irish but is the congislere of the pegorino family.

Yes but he is mentioned to be an associate by pegorino, he even said that he wish he could rank him up but he coudn't because he wasn't fully Italian. He might not be the official consigliere but a Money Launderer, since he uses his legitmate busineses to make the family look legit.

He is the "Acting Consigliere not the real one" if you read it correctly.

Angel Avenue
  • Angel Avenue

Chimpanzee that monkey news.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

I'm working on a concept thread, do you mind if I use the Bullprup Shotgun icon ? smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Angel Avenue @ Feb 6 2011, 16:37)
I'm working on a concept thread, do you mind if I use the Bullprup Shotgun icon ? smile.gif

Ask Akavari112, he is the one who created it. Personally, I wouldn't mind if you use it colgate.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:49 PM

Question man, what type of bike is the Jackal? and Is the Vegeta a Camaro??

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

I don't care if he uses it, just make sure to credit me in your topic at least.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 6 2011, 16:49)

Jackal is a sports bike. I don't know which one, I just googled 'GTA IV bike mods' tounge.gif
I'm pretty sure the Vegeta is a camaro though.

Angel Avenue
  • Angel Avenue

Chimpanzee that monkey news.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 6 2011, 18:50)
I don't care if he uses it, just make sure to credit me in your topic at least.

Thanks man. smile.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

So have you decided on the ending?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 6 2011, 18:49)

Jackal is Kawasaki ZX 10R

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

Sorry for the tiny update, weapon info about the silent sniper and custom pistol added. I need help adding a description about the VP 70 and Bullpup shotgun!

@Tommy: Yes, I have an idea for the ending...

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Feb 6 2011, 19:32)

I thought that but I wasn't sure man. The Vegeta is a Chevrolet Camaro though, I'm nearly sure of it. GTA IV had the Vigero so no need for that. Your missions are good though... for somebody who doesn't speak english?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 7 2011, 04:27)

I thought that but I wasn't sure man. The Vegeta is a Chevrolet Camaro though, I'm nearly sure of it. GTA IV had the Vigero so no need for that. Your missions are good though... for somebody who doesn't speak english?

Well, I learned English. Thanks.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 7 2011, 06:00)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 7 2011, 04:27)

Well, I learned English. Thanks.

That didn't sound how I meant it man.. Your writing is very good there are some grammatical errors but it's not a big problem since it's still easy to understand what you are trying to say.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:43 PM

Just so you now, it's Angus Martin not August Martin.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 7 2011, 13:43)
Just so you now, it's Angus Martin not August Martin.

Whoops. Gonna change it.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

This would make a cooler theme song:

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 7 2011, 18:52)

You're a fan of Portal too? How could I forget about this song. I change the theme song to this. Thanks.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 7 2011, 19:38)
QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 7 2011, 18:52)

You're a fan of Portal too? How could I forget about this song. I change the theme song to this. Thanks.

What can I say? The cake is a lie, nonetheless. biggrin.gif

Are you still there?

Minus the Boom
  • Minus the Boom

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

What's the song called that plays during your loading screen?

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven + some beats added and remixed

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

The next mission is coming in a few days... I want to update Rise of Honor soon.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

I gotta say, i'm loving the Israeli character. If he's ex-Shin Bet, he's gotta know Krav Maga. GTA lacks and always has lacked, a good fighting system, and the GTA character being a martial arists (as Krav Maga is the Israeli martial art invented, i believe, by and for the special forces)
Might i suggest considering including that in a way? (not too hard seeing as we don't actually make the game wink.gif )

Also i'd like to see a mission strand with some Mossad connection - perhaps he's hired to assassinate a mossad agent but he's not willing to go against his countrymen, so he turns on his employer?

Gonna keep an eye on this too - if this goes someplace good i may, if it's cool, feature him in COL 2!

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:52 PM Edited by mati1501, 11 February 2011 - 05:00 PM.

Liars and Cheats (Vincent Lupisella)
To trigger this mission, we have to appear at Lupisella's meeting over in the Exchange. Entering the building doesn't trigger a cutscene: The Lounge is introduced. There will be various gang/mob lounges we can enter. Inside we can simply chill out with the gangsters while playing black jack or chess and listening to fancy jazz bands. After we enjoy ourselves on one of the various activities, a cutscene appears where suddenly Vincent Lupisella, Mark 'Loopy' Lupisella, Dani Lupisella, Brian Schwartz and Sonny Honorato come in storming trough the doors. Vincent and Sonny immediately walk to the back office while the others stay for a short conversation. Loopy tells Rami that's its a good decision to work for the Lupisellas. He also tells a bunch of bullsh*t about his family and business but Rami doesn't seem to care. He observes Dani and Brian instead. Dani is giving Rami a few air kisses while Brian looks at her tits the whole time. Sonny opens the office and asks Rami to come in. Vincent is just lighting a cigar while Rami and Sonny come inside. They both sit down on the leather seats. Welcome to the team Rami. I heard good things about you. I love your methods. But Sonny doesn't seem to be impressed of Rami. His face expressions are rather suspicious and angry. Boys, I have a small job for 'ya. As you may know, we have that small meeting with that small time mob in Alderney. Now listen, I believe we have a rat in our team. A new associate. My contact told me seeing him talking to that punk-ass lawyer, Goldberg. Take care of the rat. Sonny's respond is filled with anger: He doesn't want to work with someone. He doesn't understand why he uses Rami anyways.

Then the both hitmen walk outside, a black Infernus is parked in the nearby alleyway. When we follow Sonny to the car, we hear an interesting conversation. Sonny tries to impress Rami by telling him about his recent hit, killing a man by quartering him into pieces and feeding him to the pigs afterwards. Rami instead tells him about his infamous hit on a man by killing him with his own leg.

As we arrive, Sonny opens the trunk and we can take one of the three gadgets for our hit: Morphine to increase our health but also to make the screen shake which decreases our accuracy. Or we can choose a VP 70 but without any upgrades. If this isn't enough, we can choose for 30 advanced bullets for our signature pistol. Making our way inside the infernus, Sonny calls some girl asking her if she visits him later at his house. He says he will pay double. We have to drive the fancy car towards Goldberg's office where we see the lawyer talking to a Lupisella gang member. Sonny spots him receiving money from the lawyer. Then he enters a yellow Turismo and drives off. f*cking rat, we give him what's coming to him don't we, Jew? The rat is driving north but doesn't cross any bridges. Sonny asks Rami what the distance to follow someone is. Rami responds he remembers from his special operations the optimal distance is 2 cars.

The rat parks at the police department over in East Holland which is guarded by many cops. We have to storm inside together with Sonny. And we see that the cops in Life's Price have more tactics than before. Some cops give each other orders, they run from cover to cover and we also see that there are less fat cops than before. The rat is running towards the stairs to the roof, Rami and Sonny chase after him. The stairway is filled with police officers. Making our way up, we see the target getting inside the police helicopter. We have to grab it before it flies away. Grabbing it, we have to tap the action button to climb inside the helicopter. Getting inside triggers a cutscene where Rami shows the target some Khav Maga moves inside the helicoper. After the target points his gun at Rami, he hits his hand, making the target drop the gun. Rami grabs his hand and punches him three times in the face. Nobody is flying the helicopter now so it loses control and is heading towards a building. Rami grabs a parachute and hits the rat hard to knock him out. Just before the helicopter crashes, Rami jumps out. The helicopter hits the building, making it explode with the rat inside. Rami has to land safe and loose his 3 star police attention to finish the mission.
Mission Passed!
Rewards:
*V and M on map
*Lupisella Lounge
*$5000

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

Sounds good but 20 missions? I know you're working on it but it needs more tounge.gif

(San andreas had 104 and GTAIV had 30 something)

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Sam998 @ Feb 10 2011, 23:01)
Sounds good but 20 missions? I know you're working on it but it needs more tounge.gif

GTA IV had well over 30 missions...both DLCs had 20 something missions so his concept is realistic. He could add at at least 3-5 missions though to make for a longer story.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Sam998 @ Feb 10 2011, 23:01)

GTA IV had 86 missions. dozingoff.gif
I really love Brian's character. 'While Brian stares at her tits'. Who wouldn't? biggrin.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:51 PM

thought GTA I had 90 tounge.gif

I'm liking the inclusion of Krav Maga smile.gif

Missions sounding good! Rami's sounding like a typical GTA bad-ass biggrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the comments. There will be 40 missions but I come up with moar names and moar tables after I finish the first 20.

@Morkie: I did some research about Krav Maga and I found some kick ass moves I will add to the story cool.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Sonny Honarato)
Overall, he has a wealthy life. A Playboy, paying a stripper to be his nurse both day and nighttime. He spends some days at the hospital because of his heart attacks but his friends and bosses believe he goes there only for the opium.

Sonny Honarato

Brilliant biggrin.gif Love the Berlusconi connection.

I also like how you made Sonny somewhat jealous of Rami coming along on a job with him. Good piece of writing.

Now, including Krav Maga is an interesting concept. I believe a lot of it can revolve around making the use of your environment, using improvised weapons. Maybe this could make for the introduction of a fully fledged environmental weapons feature? Especially for that D.I.Y hitman feel.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Feb 11 2011, 07:02)
QUOTE (Sonny Honarato)
Overall, he has a wealthy life. A Playboy, paying a stripper to be his nurse both day and nighttime. He spends some days at the hospital because of his heart attacks but his friends and bosses believe he goes there only for the opium.

Sonny Honarato

Brilliant biggrin.gif Love the Berlusconi connection.

I also like how you made Sonny somewhat jealous of Rami coming along on a job with him. Good piece of writing.

Now, including Krav Maga is an interesting concept. I believe a lot of it can revolve around making the use of your environment, using improvised weapons. Maybe this could make for the introduction of a fully fledged environmental weapons feature? Especially for that D.I.Y hitman feel.

I knew you'd like it biggrin.gif
I don't know about that DIY feature you suggested. Most players would like shooting with their custom guns and take drugs to kill their enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users