The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:58)
QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 4 2011, 22:56)
Is Moe supposed to be the Lupisella guy in Pack The Punch? Wouldn't make much sense, IMO. confused.gif

By the way, I'm not going to fully admit the crossover until you develop the storyline up the point I like it. Not to be picky, but I actually made my mission before you asked me for a crossover so it's more of a coincidence. smile.gif

OK. I may change the car ring location since the whole tazering would not make any sense.

You can still use the location. icon14.gif
It's just that the associate being Schwartz wouldn't make sense.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

Moe Schwartz is a consigliere, aka lawyer, so I doubt he'd be putting himself in any position to be linked to car stealing rings or any crimes for that matter. Consiglieres are expected to look as legitimate as possible for the interests of the family they are part of.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 4 2011, 23:12)
Moe Schwartz is a consigliere, aka lawyer, so I doubt he'd be putting himself in any position to be linked to car stealing rings or any crimes for that matter. Consiglieres are expected to look as legitimate as possible for the interests of the family they are part of.

I was thinking he is just an associate.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:15 PM Edited by mati1501, 05 February 2011 - 12:30 PM.

Broken Circle (Moe Schwartz)
After the last mission, a MS appears on the map over in Charge Island. As we make our way there, we see a packer loading
down some cars. Moe sits on a fence, smoking a cigar. He greets Rami, which is mad because of the bad payment from the last job. You f*cking know my price, Moe. Don't f*ck with me. Moe is very sorry. $1000 is all he could give since he hired a lot of gunmen to protect the ring. Still, Rami remains cold and stubborn and says Moe has some debts to pay. Meanwhile, Brian comes along and greets Rami with some news: He wants to go on a small shopping tour with Rami. Then he wants to give Rami a small job.
We have to step in Brian's Stinger while he sits on the front seat. The first destination is the Derierre in Shottler. Shopping is introduced. Brian gives us money to buy the Hitman suit. We can also buy some sunglasses or hats if we want. Rami thanks Brian and he tells us the next destination. A supermarket in Broker. While driving, Rami tells he won't do any serious jobs for Moe anymore. He will help his bosses, Vincent and Loopy instead. As we arrive, Brian gives us some money to buy two beers and cigarettes. The game introduces the small RPG system: Smoking calms down Rami which increases his accuracy but decreases his stamina. Drinking beer makes the screen shake (the more we drink, the more the screen shakes) but its a lot fun. Brian tells us that drug dealers can often be found in alleys so we can buy drugs if we want. The last destination is a warehouse over in BOABO. While driving, Brian offers to be a friend of Rami. From now on, we can hang out with him.

When we arrive, a cutscene shows two Lipisella men holding a beaten up guy and loading him up to Brian's trunk. Rami, I have a small job for ya. This Albanian motherf*cker in my trunk is a rat. He almost sold us out to the feds. Drive him to a quiet place like that South Bohan dock and give him a slow, painful death. Be careful, the whole heat is on you. If you help us, I will introduce you to Vincent and Loopy, which give you some ice cold killer jobs. Rami agrees to help this one last time. But suddenly the warehouse is surrounded from both sides by the Albanians. We have to protect Brian and his car. Some Albanians try to steal the car sometimes so we have to be fast. If we're out of ammo, some is inside a crate. We can try the advantages of stuff we bought. After killing them all Brian says he is sure the Ancelotti mob is involved with the attack and the selling out since the Albanians are Old Man's muscle. He also mentions that there is peace with the Pavanos now, without giving reasons.

Entering the car, triggers a three star chase towards Bohan docks. The Albanian in our trunk starts screaming and says he was just hired to sell them out. You f*cked with the wrong guy., says Rami. The Albanian continues screaming. When a cop car hits you, the Albanian says Oh god! I don't even know where we are! Rami responds: You won't know where we are until the bullet pierces your skull. When we finally arrive at the docks, we loose the wanted level. As we get out of the car, a cutscene appears. Rami opens the trunk and hits the Albanian in the face so he has a blackout for a while. He finds a small bag near the Albanian. Inside is a plastic bag along with a rope, poison and $2000. Gadgets are introduced. Those are object we can use like ropes to tie the enemies or masks to decrease the chance to earn wanted level after killing someone. We gain control and have to tie the Albanian with the rope. Then get the bag over his head. As he wakes up, Rami has to give him the poison to make sure he dies. We have to get him to the end of the dock so he falls in the water. We can execute him with the pistol- Rami hears him breath harder and harder because of the bag and the poison. The white bag turns more and more red. Looks like he splits blood. Then Rami grabs his neck with the left hand and holds him above water. The blood goes under the plastic bag and drops towards Rami. He grabs the pistol with the right hand and shoots him in the chest which makes him split more blood and throws him in the water.
Mission Passed!
Rewards:
*$2000
*VL and ML on map
*Shopping
*Hitman suit
*Brian as friend

What do you think? The next updates will feature full info about the weapons, gadgets and inventory.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

Excellent colgate.gif

I love the RPG system, it sets this topic apart from others.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 5 2011, 13:36)
Excellent colgate.gif

I love the RPG system, it sets this topic apart from others.

Thanks. I just HAD to come up with something special.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

One thing I don't understand, why would Rami torture the guy in Pack The Punch, if the already knew where where the smuggling ring was? confused.gif
Or is he some kind of Lupisella mole installed in the Petrovics?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 5 2011, 13:39)
One thing I don't understand, why would Rami torture the guy in Pack The Punch, if the already knew where where the smuggling ring was? confused.gif
Or is he some kind of Lupisella mole installed in the Petrovics?

Thats why I wanted to change the car ring location. The Lupisellas would own multiple car theft rings.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Then you should change it...

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 5 2011, 14:25)
Then you should change it...

OK. I was thinking about a place in North Algonquin.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

I like your missions man icon14.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

He can't be a consigliere he would have to be fully Italian, maybe a lawyer but not consigliere, you have to be Fully Italian to be a made member, thus consigliere.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Feb 5 2011, 18:02)

He can't be a consigliere he would have to be fully Italian, maybe a lawyer but not consigliere, you have to be Fully Italian to be a made member, thus consigliere.

Moe Schwartz is just Vincent Lupisella's accountant.. which would make him little more than an associate.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 5 2011, 19:04)

Moe Schwartz is just Vincent Lupisella's accountant.. which would make him little more than an associate.

Just becuse he's an accountant doesn't mean he can't be an important associate, Mafia families have really important associates who arn't made.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Feb 5 2011, 19:48)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 5 2011, 19:04)

Just becuse he's an accountant doesn't mean he can't be an important associate, Mafia families have really important associates who arn't made.

Vincent and Loopy threat Moe almost like a made guy. Without him, the family wouldn't get as far as it is.

Angel Avenue
  • Angel Avenue

Chimpanzee that monkey news.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

Haven't read this in a while. It's gotten better. I might do one myself.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Feb 2 2011, 21:38)
I agree with LB. Kenny shouldn't die.

I think he should, Italian are pissing off Rami for being a non italian and expecting him to be a simple Errand boy, so he starts working for the Petrovic's, thats when sonny comes in and the Lupisella's get really angry.

Once Rami seeks Kenny for work and also protection, assured Kenny will stick to him if Rami gives him everything he's got, but the heat of the Italians is ruining Kenny's career, therefore sells out Rami some how into his deathbed, however once Rami has escaped he starts trying to hunt KP down, he must also rescue his family from kenny who's turned against him then kill him and remain low.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Feb 5 2011, 22:06)
QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Feb 2 2011, 21:38)
I agree with LB. Kenny shouldn't die.

I think he should, Italian are pissing off Rami for being a non italian and expecting him to be a simple Errand boy, so he starts working for the Petrovic's, thats when sonny comes in and the Lupisella's get really angry.

Once Rami seeks Kenny for work and also protection, assured Kenny will stick to him if Rami gives him everything he's got, but the heat of the Italians is ruining Kenny's career, therefore sells out Rami some how into his deathbed, however once Rami has escaped he starts trying to hunt KP down, he must also rescue his family from kenny who's turned against him then kill him and remain low.

Very quick and short overview of the ending:
There will be three endings:
Kenny will promise Rami he frees his wife (his son is be murdered by Sonny Honorato) if he kills Mark Volpe, the remaining boss of the family and gives Rami his exact location. But Rami also finds out where Sonny's hideout is so he avenger his son's death. Meanwhile Brian tells Rami he has one last chance to be on the good site and wants to kill Kenny with him.

1. Deal
Rami decides to follow Kenny's orders. He goes to the location but is attacked by both Russians and Lupisellas. Kenny sold him out to save his own ass. Rami has to kill everyone. A cutscene appears and Rami is almost dying because of the many bullet that hit his body. Mark along with his hitmen come in. We have to kill them and chase Mark to execute him. Now it's Kenny's turn thinks Rami and goes back to his apartment. There is nobody protecting it. He find his wife alive inside but no Kenny. A letter left by Kenny reads: sorry it had to be this way Rami. I left America so you won't get after me. (Rami gets his wife as a (girl)friend but loses Brian.)

2. Revenge
Rami ignores Kenny and wants to take down Sonny Honorato. As they go to his hideout, they find out he is more well-protected than ever. He hired hitmen even if its not his style. After killing them all, we have to chase Sonny. He has the best weapons in-game along with the best upgrades. If we manage to hurt him enough, we can perform an execution. Rami is glad with his choice, although he doesn't know what his next step should look like. He decides to drive back to Kenny. Inside his apartment, no sign of anyone. He searches everywhere for his wife but can't find her. He swears he will get her back. Kenny's fate remains unknown. (Rami loses his wife as a (girl)friend and loses Brian. But earns Sonny's mansion along with all his money.)

3. Betrayal
Rami tires to go against Kenny Petrovic together with Brian. They storm his apartment killing all the Russians. Kenny is upstairs. He jumps trough the window and presses a button, making the whole building explode. We have to make our way out of the burning safehouse. Then chase Kenny on a high speed race trough the city. He enters a warehouse full of Russians. After taking care of them and hurting Kenny, he holds Samara hostage, touching her body. Rami starts aiming at him but he kills her in front of him. Rami executes Kenny afterwards. (Rami loses his wife as a (girl)friend but earns Brian.)

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:29 AM

I wouldn't do an optional ending. Just pick one that you think fits well.

Angel Avenue
  • Angel Avenue

Chimpanzee that monkey news.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

Picking one's the best option. smile.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (Angel Avenue @ Feb 6 2011, 11:54)
Picking one's the best option. smile.gif

This icon14.gif Ending number one would work brilliantly.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

Yeah I agree. Number one is the best icon14.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Feb 6 2011, 12:09)
Yeah I agree. Number one is the best icon14.gif

Should we all agree on one? Can't wait for a fully fletched story tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

It's ending one then. I will change it a bit, for example Brian and Sonny will be included somehow. But you guys know that Kenny won't be the antagonist right?

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

I think it could just be two choices with the endings. Im planning something like that in my story.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

As I think about it now, maybe it's better to leave Petrovic with an open fate since he gives missions in MP.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 6 2011, 13:21)
As I think about it now, maybe it's better to leave Petrovic with an open fate since he gives missions in MP.

Maybe he could be an antagonist but you never get to kill him.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

I don't think that Is a big problem that Petrovic gives missions In MP. Just choose what you feel Is best.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Phil Bell in GTA IV is 90% Irish but is the congislere of the pegorino family.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Feb 6 2011, 13:34)

Phil Bell in GTA IV is 90% Irish but is the congislere of the pegorino family.

Yeah your right. I just checked out GTA Wki.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users