643 replies to this topic
Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 2 2011, 22:21)
icon14.gif

So the first real mission will be Rami getting his signature gun back? Interesting...he should definitely have some sort of personal gunsmith who designs these unique weapons for him. Maybe instead of the whole "call this person and meet them to buy guns" there could just be a new backroom gun shop somewhere.

Yep. I have an idea how he gets it back.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

Another idea for weapons would be weapon customization...Like introduce only a few new weapons that would go by "Custom" like the Custom Pistol and Custom Sniper. Weapons that only Rami has access to. Then you could customize them at some gunsmith with silencers and extended magazines and all that jazz. It would be pretty cool imo and better than just adding a bunch of random new weapons.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 2 2011, 21:55)
Mission one: Welcoming Party

After the loading screen fades into a black screen, we hear the theme song playing slowly. The screen fades to simply a view from the sky, scrolling down trough the districts of of Liberty City while the theme song plays louder and faster. Some character have their cameos: As the camera scrolls trough Alderney, it enters the Lost Clubhouse where we see Johnny and Brian arm wrestling. Brian falls of his chair while the crowd can't get enough of Johnny. The camera moves out of the building and scrolls trough Alderney where we see Gay Tony buying a penis sculpture together with Luis, which is kinda embarrassed.

Lol, is that the sculpture mentioned in Ladies' Night?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 2 2011, 23:01)
Another idea for weapons would be weapon customization...Like introduce only a few new weapons that would go by "Custom" like the Custom Pistol and Custom Sniper. Weapons that only Rami has access to. Then you could customize them at some gunsmith with silencers and extended magazines and all that jazz. It would be pretty cool imo and better than just adding a bunch of random new weapons.

You could also expand on this by having exclusive duel wielded weapons like duel Berettas or duel MP5Ks

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

I like the weapon customization idea but I also add vehicle customization so I can delete the Ahhinilator RX and Buzzard RX.
Lolwut Pear, yes it's the same sculpture biggrin.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

Will Wade Johnson be featured in this story at all?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 3 2011, 17:34)
Will Wade Johnson be featured in this story at all?

Yep. Didn't know his name before. He will be featured in the 2nd part of the story.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Character List of the first 20 missions is finished. Please tell me what you think and give me suggestions. The next mission(s) is (are) coming tomorrow. The missions from Petrovic will be about taking the Lupisellas down. There will be no much choices in the story, sometimes Rami will kill his friends. But there will be a Deal, Revenge and Betrayal ending.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

That VP70 looked hideous with the butt stock so I went and cropped it out for you.
user posted image

I think an introduction to Rami's pistol would be pretty badass, along the lines of TLAD when they show you Johnny's Hexer and tell you some specs about it, etc.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 3 2011, 22:14)
That VP70 looked hideous with the butt stock so I went and cropped it out for you.
user posted image

I think an introduction to Rami's pistol would be pretty badass, along the lines of TLAD when they show you Johnny's Hexer and tell you some specs about it, etc.

The reason he used the icon with the buttstock was so that it could be automatic (the selector switch is in the stock on a VP 70). We discussed it via PM.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:20 PM

Weapon description and modification is coming soon. I will give every f*cking detail about his gun tounge.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 3 2011, 22:19)
user posted image

The reason he used the icon with the buttstock was so that it could be automatic (the selector switch is in the stock on a VP 70). We discussed it via PM.

Ah, ok. I just don't like it because it defeats the purpose of it being a pistol. Might as well make it a goddamn assault rifle if it's going to be so large.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Dressed To Kill

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:21 AM

Mati, this looks fantastic. Such an improvement on your first topics. The Betrayal ending looks an interesting spin on things... I've never seen anyone attempt three different outcomes, so I hope you finish this so I can see how it turns out!

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 3 2011, 22:22)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 3 2011, 22:19)
user posted image

Ah, ok. I just don't like it because it defeats the purpose of it being a pistol. Might as well make it a goddamn assault rifle if it's going to be so large.

Well, you could either:

Shorten the stock

Or just keep it shortened, because let's face it, weapons don't have to be that realistic (automatic Streetsweeper, anyone?).

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:28 PM

The VP 70 looks good as it is.
@Tyla: Thanks, it means a lot to me. There will be many spins and turns in the plot so stay tuned for the future missions.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

I just found out what the girl in my banner's name is: Gemma Atkinson.
So there's your Dani Lupisella. colgate.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 4 2011, 15:52)

She's a british TV actress.. it doesn't really look like her mainly due to the angle (and the photoshopping) now that I look closer it is her though. She might work for a basis for the model.. I can't see her pulling off a New York accent though.

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

3 different endings mercie_blink.gif
Very nice idea for a fake DLC icon14.gif
Good luck and keep this topic alive!

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 4 2011, 16:37)

She's a british TV actress.. it doesn't really look like her mainly due to the angle (and the photoshopping) now that I look closer it is her though. She might work for a basis for the model.. I can't see her pulling off a New York accent though.

Well, mati said that that's Dani when i asked....

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 4 2011, 17:42)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Feb 4 2011, 16:37)

Well, mati said that that's Dani when i asked....

I didn't say thats her voice actor, its only how she looks like.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

lets get over it!!

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

Mission two: Take It In Blood (Moe Schwartz)
After doing a few activities at our safehouse, we get a phone call from Brian. He also gives us Moe's number. We are being informed about the car stealing ring on Charge Island. Moe has a few problems with the Pavanos, which want to take over the site. They can come attack it any minute. Rami refuses to help at first, since he wants his customized pistol back. Brian tells him to pick him up to get other guns before the Pavanos come. We will f*cking die man. Come over here! Rami agrees to help only if he gives him some time to get his gun. He asks Brian if he knows about a gunsmith named Kurt. Brian answers and says that he switched locations and has his business over in South Bohan.

As we go outside, a sweet jackal is parked near the hotel which is worth stealing. We discover its advantages like even better bike psychics and the incredible speed. Meanwhile, we get a phone call from Moe: You are stubborn as hell. Did Jesus summon you or something? Come the f*ck over here. Now. Rami replies calmly that he just needs his gun. As we arrive in Bohan, we have to go into an old tattoo shop which is the gunsmiths place. As we enter a cutscene appears, a man in his early 30's is sawing off a part of the bullprup shotgun. As Rami comes in, them both give each other a hand. Kurt is saying he tries to make a sawnoff bullprup shotgun. Rami acts a little rushed and asks about his old gun immediately. Kurt walks towards a box and gets a customized pistol out of it, which gives Rami an smile on his face: I remember my first hit on that politician. Too bad the times are over. Kurt proposes to add a free addition to the pistol. We can choose between 20 explosive bullets, silencer attachment or scope with red laser. After making our choice, we have to make our way to Charge Island. The place is filled with Lupisella bodyguards all armed with machine guns. Brian and Moe wait nervously on Rami but he finally comes. About f*cking time, Jew., says Moe. Rami answers: Leave this kind of sh*t alone Moe. Goddamn, Liberty changed you. Brian breaks up the situation to explain what Rami's job is. The Lupisellas are heavily guarded and are ready to hold the Pavano's off but a made guy from the Pavanos will arrive too but will most likely run off. And he is Rami's main target. Suddenly a few black Pavano mafia cars arrive, together with many hitmen. We have to protect the car ring with our pistol, using all advantages we have. We can also take the coke Brian gave us to slow the time a little. After killing enough reinforcements, a black Mythic arrives. A guy with a gali assault rifle starts shooting, blowing up some cars. Jew, thats him! Kill this Pavano prick!

We can either choose to enter one of the mafia cars or step on our bike if we still have it. The scripted chase goes from Charge Island all the way to the Poop Deck in Algonquin. While chasing him, a packer with a load of cars falls off the bridge, a dump truck drops his load on the middle of the street and a ambulance makes the chase harder. On the end, the made guy loses control off his car and hits the fence, making him fall into the water. That makes our job easier. If he swims too far away, we can still try to chase him with a nearby jetmax. If we follow him till he reaches Firefly, we have the chance to execute him. Rami shoots him in one knee, making him scream in pain. After the classy Any last words? and f*ck you., Rami grabs his head from the back with his right hand, shoots his back with the left hand, making blood split all over his hand and shoes then breaks his neck with the right hand.
Mission Passed!
Rewards:
*custom pistol
*1000$
*car theft side quest
*gunsmith

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

Why can't people understand that the dollar sign goes before the amount of money? Did no one get their high school diploma or something? biggrin.gif

Also, it's kind of ironic that Moe Schwartz would call Rami a jew as an insult when he himself is a jew...

But not a bad mission at all. I like how you integrated the weapon customization into the mission.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:32)
Why can't people understand that the dollar sign goes before the amount of money? Did no one get their high school diploma or something? biggrin.gif

Also, it's kind of ironic that Moe Schwartz would call Rami a jew as an insult when he himself is a jew...

But not a bad mission at all. I like how you integrated the weapon customization into the mission.

Not yet tounge.gif

He lived in the US for a long time and acts more like a guido. He forgets who he really is.

Thanks. Full weapon customization info coming soon.

BTW is it possible to make a bullprup sawnoff shotgun? (No, I dont have a high school diploma)

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

@Akavari112
Some countries are writing money symbol after the money amount, some before.

@Mati1501
What? Sawn-off shotguns don't have clips, so there is nothing to bullpup. Shells are usually put into the barrels, so sawn-off shotgun can shoot two times, before it needs to be reloaded.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:37)
QUOTE (akavari112 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:32)

Not yet tounge.gif

He lived in the US for a long time and acts more like a guido. He forgets who he really is.

Thanks. Full weapon customization info coming soon.

BTW is it possible to make a bullprup sawnoff shotgun? (No, I dont have a high school diploma)

It's Bullpup, not Bullprup. Basically the Mossberg 500 Bullpup is like a simple pump action shotgun in essence. But it comes with a kit that changes it into a bullpup weapon system, meaning the firing mechanisms are located in the stock instead of in front of the stock. So even though it looks like a super advanced sci fi weapon, it's basically just your regular pump action shotgun. I would just make it really powerful per shot like the TLAD sawed-off but a steady fire rate.

Anyways, sawing it off would be kind of pointless considering it doesn't have a very long barrel.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:23)
After doing a few activities at our safehouse, we get a phone call from Brian. He also gives us Moe's number. We are being informed about the car stealing ring on Charge Island.

Well doesn't that sound familiar.... biggrin.gif

Nice mission anyway.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 4 2011, 22:51)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 4 2011, 22:23)
After doing a few activities at our safehouse, we get a phone call from Brian. He also gives us Moe's number. We are being informed about the car stealing ring on Charge Island.

Well doesn't that sound familiar.... biggrin.gif

Nice mission anyway.

Yeah. Rami will have to capture Moe before the crossover mission...

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

Is Moe supposed to be the Lupisella guy in Pack The Punch? Wouldn't make much sense, IMO. confused.gif

By the way, I'm not going to fully admit the crossover until you develop the storyline up the point I like it. Not to be picky, but I actually made my mission before you asked me for a crossover so it's more of a coincidence. smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 4 2011, 22:56)
Is Moe supposed to be the Lupisella guy in Pack The Punch? Wouldn't make much sense, IMO. confused.gif

By the way, I'm not going to fully admit the crossover until you develop the storyline up the point I like it. Not to be picky, but I actually made my mission before you asked me for a crossover so it's more of a coincidence. smile.gif

OK. I may change the car ring location since the whole tazering would not make any sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users