GTA IV: Life's Price

643 replies to this topic
Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Mati @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 20:10)
QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 17:18)
QUOTE (Mati @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 16:53)
Happy Easter to you too!

The concept will be brought back to it's fullest after the 10th of this month smile.gif
Expect 1-3 missions every week by then.

biggrin.gif Me likey!

I know it's 3 days later, but the following two missions will be ready in a few hours smile.gif

i was gonna post in here asking for more but that'd end up in a double post, andi though it mighta been more polite not to tounge.gif

*sits on edge of seat*

I literally am - reaching across room to computer tounge.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

I just wanna say I love this topic and although I think the days of the concept topic may be over, You like me have an open story to tell and it will be told no matter what the state of the section is. Can't wait for the next installment Padawan. colgate.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

I'm sorry again but I completely forgot that my birthday party is an obstacle for new missions tounge.gif
If a hangover won't block the path tomorrow then I'll post it in the morning.

@MOB: I know, this section is pretty much on death row but that doesn't hold me off from releasing my ideas.
We're keeping it alive.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:23 PM Edited by Mati, 15 January 2012 - 11:28 PM.

...If they came to hear me beg
Mission Giver: Kenny Petrovic
Mission Start: Liberty City
Unlocked After: Correct suit is worn, an e-mail has been sent via the internet, mission starts 3 days after ''If they came to hear me beg...''

''The hardest thing to do in life is stepping into someone else's shoes. You always see everything from your own perspective and everything you do is a favor for yourself and the ones close to you. You won't ever give a f*ck who you actually hurt with your actions. And if the things turn around and you're the one that's f*cked, you will try to counter attack, without minding that the others succeeded because of your failure.''

The narration starts speaking during the loading screen that appeared right after Rami successfully sent the e-mail to Moe's relatives and friends. A cutscene shows us Rami stepping out of the internet cafe and getting out his cell phone. We gain control of Rami again. A message pops up on the mobile phone. ''Meet me at the corner of Bridger St, opposite to Pizza This. We know everything.'' ''sh*t!'', Rami released a short tone and is supposed to drive to Alderney to meet the one who messaged you. A Vendetta is parked right outside the cafe. If the player decides to step inside the car, the alarm starts ringing and soon we have a four star wanted level on our ass. It's fully optional to steal the car, although it's available only in this mission. While enjoying the driving, Rami gets a phone call from Brian who has successfully landed in Los Santos and started some business. He's telling him that Moe's funeral is going to start soon and it'll be full of the Lupisellas. Brian still thinks that they have killed him and not Rami and informs him about a small weapon drop in front of the grave yard in case he plans to attack them. ''A wildy f*cking magnum, it'll kill a f*cking elephant if you have the right bullets.'', meaning that the gun is highly custom, if we take it to Kurt or another weapon tuner. ''I don't know, Brian'', here goes Rami's confidence. He is the one who betrayed Brian and killed his father. ''I'll have to think about it, I'll tell you in case something happens.''

Upon arriving, we see a black car parked on the corner of the street. Three people are seen inside, one of them wearing a ski mask. The others are muscle monkeys with guns. We're told to enter the hand with empty hands. The guy in the ski mask off. ''Julio f*cking Ochoa?''

That's right, the mayor himself sat next to Rami. The f*ck who has forbidden Ammunation. The one that makes your wife turning into an ungrateful bitch. The one that Hunter and Michael Graves are about to get rid of. Ochoa didn't cause too many bad reputations but more bad rumors kept spreading about him.
''Well, in case you're trying to convince me to vote for you...'', speaks Rami calmly. ''...Then you need to know that I'm not legally here.'', he added with a short laugh. ''Of course I know, and I know a lot more of you, Mr. Yalon.''
''I assume you're taking me in?'' ''Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. In 5 minutes, you could be the most wanted man in the US history. Or you could be a nice little puppy that plays by my rules.''

The two talk for a few minutes. Rami's wondering why Ochoa needs his services. It doesn't have anything to do with his career. Well, at least not the politician career. Ochoa explains him the reason behind forbidding Ammunation; he wanted to raise the criminal rate inside his own city. The last few months have been nothing but a movement made by the Head of the City. Rami knows that he's forced to work for him. Ochoa tells him about organizations like the ULP, who he'll need to visit if he doesn't want to end up dead. The two won't meet personally again, at least that's what he says. ''I heard of that funeral you're planning to visit. What I want you to do is to take a few pictures with your mobile phone and send them to my phone. Take shots of everyone. I'm not letting them being taken it but rather want to have something in my hand to blackmail them.'', said Ochoa. ''You know them? What the f*ck does a mayor have to do with the criminal underworld?''
''More than you think, hahaha.''

We're given a choice. Rami can't show up on the funeral is if nothing happened, he'd be killed immediately. He either has to try and shoot every made guy he can for Brian or take a few pictures for Ochoa.

1. If we choose to shoot the place up, the named NPCs like Vincent and Dani become immortal and quickly drive away so it won't break the story. It starts raining. The priests are running away, an army of capos pull out their machine guns and try to put a bullet in Rami's head. This song starts playing to spice up the tune. While shooting, Rami screams things like ''Damnint Moe... I'm sorry Moe...'' or ''riposa in pace, amico mio''
After they've been taken down, a cutscene shows Rami standing in front of Moe's grave. Rami keeps his right hand on his bleeding throat and holds the last weapon he used in the left hand. Blood is dripping from his arm, sliding down his finger and splashing on the floor along with the rain, as showed in a slow motion scene. ''If they came to hear me beg... They will be disappointed.''
A five star wanted level is on Rami. After we loose them, the mission is marked as passed. Brian messages us about his car delivery service he left in LC.

Mission Passed.
+$7000
+ Reputation with all of the gangs
+ Car delivery service
(+Wildey Magnum, Vendetta)

2. Upon arriving near the graveyard, Rami needs to get out of his car and climb over the fence, unseen. If one of the guards manages to see us, the mission is turned upside down and we have to go with the method mentioned above. If we bought a silencer for one of the weapons, the mission doesn't necessarily become easier. The enemies walk around and won't really like to see dead bodies so we have to move them away. Three spots appear on the map where Rami needs to get to to get a good advantage point to take the pictures. We need to watch out for the guards. After taking a pic, a few guards usually walk towards us, so we have to move on quickly. After taking the pictures, sending them and escaping the scene, we get a message from an unknown number that contains another phone number. If the number is called, the player gets approached my a car containing three government agents that are ready to help us out anytime.

Mission Passed.
+$15000
+ Government Backup
(+Wildey Magnum, Vendetta)

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:53 AM

Nice mati!
I'm also liking the hints toward COL, whether they're intended or accidental smile.gif
Look forward to more biggrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Monday, Jan 16 2012, 02:53)
Nice mati!
I'm also liking the hints toward COL, whether they're intended or accidental smile.gif
Look forward to more biggrin.gif

Thanks for the feedback smile.gif

They're somehow intended and somehow not. It's not just because of COL2. I'm taking the story in this direction for various reasons. This will also lead to Los Santos' economy problems. We all know that GTA V will focus on the money crisis. Rami will be one of the main reasons for that tounge.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Nice
Could be another reason why rami works for ulpc permanantly

Be cautious tho - don't assume anything about V tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sure, I'll keep it in my mind icon14.gif

Which missions should I write down first? 3 map markers would be on the map now, Kenny, Alexei and ULP.
I'd like to go on with ULP now.

Also, I had Revelations for KP written down but decided to delete that garbage of a mission.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 16:00)
I'd like to go on with ULP now.

you answered your own question. No one can tell you how to write! tounge.gif

I'd say though write either the most important mission (i.e. the mission that carries the story on more then anyother) first, or just write what one you like more!

I'm interested to see what revelations would be/have been tounge.gif

Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

The Hitman Theme, nice.
Very nice.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hey peeps, I won't be able to be on the forums for one week, starting today.

I'll continue writing missions though and I'll probably finish all of the ULP missions.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

a week?

Look forward to an update then then man biggrin.gif

Have a good "holiday"!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

Just read the newest installment man. It seemed a bit awkward at times but the underlying sentiments we're good. I like how you introduced the corruption angle and added the brooding narrative to the mission. This topic is different to other concepts on here which is good. I like how the atomosphere of the story fits Rami's personality too.. keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

yeah man, hurry up with the next installments!

I really should pick up pace on COL2
Maybe i can win the award 2nd time in a row haha. This is certainly my favourite concept on here - i never managed to get attatched to the others sad.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

I'm sorry dude, I barely had any time to write something down recently.

I'll try my best tomorrow.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

Trailer is going good, I have some very nice stuff, expect it to be done by the end of February.

Quick edit- What would be a good car for a badass character like yours?

Bentley
Mustang
Cammaro

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 22:11)
Trailer is going good, I have some very nice stuff, expect it to be done by the end of February.

Quick edit- What would be a good car for a badass character like yours?

Bentley
Mustang
Cammaro

Cammaro

BTW, don't add any retarded effects to it (360 spins, screen shaking in colors and sh*t like that)
Make it pro icon14.gif

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

user posted image

Which Camaro do you want? If you can find me the mod of the car on GTAGarage or Inside then that would be good.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 16:48)
Which Camaro do you want? If you can find me the mod of the car on GTAGarage or Inside then that would be good.

The Vigero in GTA IV is based on the 1968 Camaro, the Ruiner is also similar to the third gen Camaro. Unless you're looking for a car based on the new Camaro? In which case there are several mods available on the net.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Friday, Feb 10 2012, 16:48)
user posted image

epic

OT: Where are you Rami? I miss this!

I'm having to press on with COL, at the risk of breaking continuity from this - unless there is the possibiity to see what you've got (which i am aware is rarely possible)

Anyway, hope you get some more up soon!

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Big Dong and Prosper

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

I can say proud, "I love this topic". It has an amazing story. "Rami's one of the reason of the money crisis in Los Santos ( GTA V )" idea's interesting, can't wait to see that shocking situation. Also one of the question mark's in my head's "What the hell was Aaron doing with that gun?", wish that we can learn this mystery. Keep up this good work, mate. icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

Thanks, I've never expected to people actually like this. Good news fellas, I don't have to go to school tomorrow and don't really have anything planned so I'll probably have time to write a few missions up tomorrow smile.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

cool. look forward to it.
Im having to press on with mine so i'm thinking of making Rami less of a major character to avoid any continueity problems. tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 12:06)
Im having to press on with mine so i'm thinking of making Rami less of a major character to avoid any continueity problems. tounge.gif

Well, PM me if I should give you a short description about the future missions, who dies and such.

I got 3 new missions written down already

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 22:09)
QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 12:06)

Well, PM me if I should give you a short description about the future missions, who dies and such.

I got 3 new missions written down already

look forward to them smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Yeah, I think I'll post them when I have finished the rest too. That way, I'll have everything on the same table and can make the story to be more flowing, know what I mean? I can always make some changes, maybe even add characters in the correct place and time before posting the missions. I think the mission's quality will improve if I post them all at once in a few weeks. smile.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

Yo Mati, could you please put spaces between the screenshot links on the first page so it doesn't look like one big link. I don't know why but that really bothers me colgate.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

Been a while since any updates. Hope alls good mati, and your not having the problems I'm having (lack of interest mostly, no one is replying to my story). I genuinely want to see how this ends. Hope to see more soon smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

I doubt that I can go on with this confused.gif I'm terribly sorry for that, I simply don't have the interest, motivation, time and sense in continuing this. I know, I'm a dick.

I could give you short descriptions of the most important things that will happen in the mission, but I doubt that I'll have time to write them in the full version.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 15:01)
I doubt that I can go on with this confused.gif I'm terribly sorry for that, I simply don't have the interest, motivation, time and sense in continuing this. I know, I'm a dick.

I could give you short descriptions of the most important things that will happen in the mission, but I doubt that I'll have time to write them in the full version.

Oh, that's a shame man.

*holds a minute silence*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users