» «
Photo

GTA IV: Life's Price

643 replies to this topic
Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:20 PM Edited by mati1501, 30 January 2011 - 04:25 PM.

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Jan 30 2011, 16:02)
Another thing i had in mind is that personally Rami probably takes a more kind hearted step towards the Russians rather than the Italians another reason why he might leave, like i had an interesting idea that in the game since most of these Italian thugs although themselves are bad people always are racist towards other ethnic groups you could have them calling Rami a "Yid/ Jew" somthing along those lines, or somthing like "Ohh, Raaammmiii up the aaass!" somthing like that coming from some mafia member would be funny.

Of course I include that. Why else would I add Rocco Pelossi to the characters? The Ancelottis have some business with the Lupisellas.

BTW should Johnny somehow be connected to Rami? He is Jewish too.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

Nah, just because Judaism originated from Israel and they have that in common doesn't mean they should even come across each other if you ask me. Can't wait for the Story.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

I added three new character profiles along with the random character list.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

This look's good man, how many missions will this have?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:20 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 30 January 2011 - 07:42 PM.

Interesting choice of protagonist man.. you're gonna have to work really hard to make this work well. I look forward to seeing what you are going to come up with for this though.

Why did you use a Mafia model for Rami though.. I wouldn't have pictured him like that at all.. he looks like some form of a european but not an Isreali. I'm not downing the whole idea but it just doesn't fit that well for me if I'm being honest (which I'm sure you would prefer me to be). The topic in general is well laid out though so props for that at least. icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

@LuisBellic: Thanks. I plan 40 missions.

@MOB: Leave the prejudices away tounge.gif . Just kiddin'
I think Rami looks good as he is.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 30 2011, 19:38)

I only just now realised that some Israelis are Jewish biggrin.gif What a f*cking idiot I am. I suppose he could be a Jew.. in which case he looks just about right but I still think that the model doesn't really capture him that well. I always thought of Rami looking more Satan like.. like kind of an Evil Jesus or something. smile.gif

The weapons will no doubt be great in this topic but things like Music and to a lesser extent vehicles will be a bit of a challenge as there are no niche items within those catagories that will really fit the theme of this concept. If you can create a good story for this it will be a winner but I just think it will be hard to do without stepping on ideas that have already been put out there in other concepts. I hate to sound pessimistic but I just think you should consider this before starting into the topic and potentially abandoning it a few weeks or months down the line. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from man yes?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:07 PM Edited by mati1501, 30 January 2011 - 08:11 PM.

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Jan 30 2011, 19:56)

I only just now realised that some Israelis are Jewish biggrin.gif What a f*cking idiot I am. I suppose he could be a Jew.. in which case he looks just about right but I still think that the model doesn't really capture him that well. I always thought of Rami looking more Satan like.. like kind of an Evil Jesus or something. smile.gif

The weapons will no doubt be great in this topic but things like Music and to a lesser extent vehicles will be a bit of a challenge as there are no niche items within those catagories that will really fit the theme of this concept. If you can create a good story for this it will be a winner but I just think it will be hard to do without stepping on ideas that have already been put out there in other concepts. I hate to sound pessimistic but I just think you should consider this before starting into the topic and potentially abandoning it a few weeks or months down the line. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from man yes?

Yes, I know what you mean. But I have ideas for the soundtrack and vehicles which really fit the topic. Just wait and see.
BTW, I found Rami on one of the artworks... He's in the top right corner.
user posted image

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

I think Jazz or Classical music would fit the theme, the atmosphere has in weather could be dark and moody, and for vehicles some kind of black, stealth vehicle and some sport cars for fast getaways.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Jan 30 2011, 20:22)
I think Jazz or Classical music would fit the theme, the atmosphere has in weather could be dark and moody, and for vehicles some kind of black, stealth vehicle and some sport cars for fast getaways.

I am adding radio stations right now. It features Beat102.7, The United World (world music), Jazz, Triple Clef FM and Vladivostok (this time with European songs)

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to say this:

DLCs do not add radio stations, only add new songs to existing ones. However, a DLC pack, IE, EFLC, will add new stations.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Jan 30 2011, 20:32)

DLCs do not add radio stations, only add new songs to existing ones. However, a DLC pack, IE, EFLC, will add new stations.

Yeah, but I add radio stations to my topic. I am working on the soundtrack.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:34 PM Edited by LuisBellic, 30 January 2011 - 08:57 PM.

Well it's mati who made the DLC, not Rockstar. So it's up to him if he want's to add new stations.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 30 2011, 20:33)

Yeah, but I add radio stations to my topic. I am working on the soundtrack.

Okay, I'll leave it to you, but it still kind of frustrates me in a sense.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

I added soundtrack to 2 radio stations. The second one was a pain in the ass.

australiadreamin
  • australiadreamin

Chimpanzee that monkey news.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

New radio stations isn't such a bad idea. yawn.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

Hey guys, I played RDR and finished the storyline. Is it a good idea to make Rami die in the last mission, so we play as his son afterwards?

australiadreamin
  • australiadreamin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:40 AM Edited by australiadreamin, 31 January 2011 - 08:42 AM.

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 31 2011, 10:38)
Hey guys, I played RDR and finished the storyline. Is it a good idea to make Rami die in the last mission, so we play as his son afterwards?

No way! bored.gif GTA should only have one protag. I still miss John in RDR. Killing him was a bad idea. So no, don't do the same. smile.gif

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I don't like Rami that much. lol.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (australiadreamin @ Jan 31 2011, 08:40)

No way! bored.gif GTA should only have one protag. I still miss John in RDR. Killing him was a bad idea. So no, don't do the same. smile.gif

Why not??

australiadreamin
  • australiadreamin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 31 2011, 10:45)
QUOTE (australiadreamin @ Jan 31 2011, 08:40)

Why not??

I dunno, I know everybody else likes him, I just don't. You should wait for more opinions on the storyline. smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

Added three new weapons. The icons are made by Akavari112. I plan to make some myself.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

Dude, every weapon from Episodes From Liberty City returning is just stupid, IMO.
It doesn't set it apart from TLaD and TBoGT...

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Jan 31 2011, 14:07)
Dude, every weapon from Episodes From Liberty City returning is just stupid, IMO.
It doesn't set it apart from TLaD and TBoGT...

Hm, you're right. Only some of the weapons will return.

Angel Avenue
  • Angel Avenue

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

The "Mossberg 500 Bullprup" is awesome.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 30 2011, 20:07)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Jan 30 2011, 19:56)

Yes, I know what you mean. But I have ideas for the soundtrack and vehicles which really fit the topic. Just wait and see.

Ok cool man. Here are some weapons you could add (provided you get icons for them of course):

VP 70 (automatic pistol)
Tavor Tar-21 (can be either an SMG or an Assault Rifle)
Galil Assault Rifle

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 31 2011, 13:49)
Added three new weapons. The icons are made by Akavari112. I plan to make some myself.

No, the sniper rifle and shotgun were. The pistol is from a mod.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Jan 31 2011, 20:08)

That pistol is a BUL M-5 Fitted with a compensator if I'm not mistaken. It actually happens to be an Israeli gun.. I don't know wether you knew that when you suggested it for this concept or wether it was just a coincidence? Either way it fits the theme very well.. no matter who made it.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Jan 31 2011, 20:17)

That pistol is a BUL M-5 Fitted with a compensator if I'm not mistaken. It actually happens to be an Israeli gun.. I don't know wether you knew that when you suggested it for this concept or wether it was just a coincidence? Either way it fits the theme very well.. no matter who made it.

What a coincidence. It is Rami's signature gun, he got it from the special forces back in Israel. MOB, thanks for the weapon suggestions, I try to create the icons myself. Wonder if its possible with GIMP. After I got the vehicles sorted out, the first mission is finally coming.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 31 2011, 20:30)

What a coincidence. It is Rami's signature gun, he got it from the special forces back in Israel. MOB, thanks for the weapon suggestions, I try to create the icons myself. Wonder if its possible with GIMP. After I got the vehicles sorted out, the first mission is finally coming.

There is an icon for the VP 70 that was made by EduardKeoleJuck (the master of weapon icons) it features a shoulder stock but you could easily perform some quick photoshop surgery to remove it.. if you want it stockless.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Jan 31 2011, 20:41)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 31 2011, 20:30)

There is an icon for the VP 70 that was made by EduardKeoleJuck (the master of weapon icons) it features a shoulder stock but you could easily perform some quick photoshop surgery to remove it.. if you want it stockless.

Thanks. I PM'ed him. BTW I added 9 songs to Vladivostok, I want about 13 but cant come up with anything. Suggestions? (Triple Clef and Jazz coming soon, I get help from Osric)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users