Photo

GTA IV: Life's Price

643 replies to this topic
Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:21 AM

Finally, good to see you back. We all thought you were dead or something.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Thank you Mati.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

Added screenshots made by Narcis. Thanks. Here's my update plan:
- Today I'll post the finished version of Russian Ulitmatum. Be sure to read the preview and comment it, I can still make changes.
- Tomorrow I'll post the crossover mission, Ring of Fire. orly.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:36 PM Edited by mati1501, 30 April 2011 - 09:39 PM.

Note: I change the mission name ''Russian Ulitmatum'' to ''Going Hard''. Also, ''Ring Of Fire'' will be named ''Russian Ulitmatum instead.
Going Hard (Kenny Petrovic)
This mission can only be started at nighttime, over at the not-so-peaceful Northern Gardens.
Rami passes a few drug dealers and sits down on a bench and just by coincidence a quite familiar Russian looking man by the name of Igor approaches Rami. He greets him and thanks once again for not killing him (Trying is the first step toward failure mission) and he tells that working with Kenny is the correct choice. Rami's response is a silent ''where is Petrovic''. Igor directly points towards an apartment. Rami makes his way inside alone. He slowly opens the door but gets pushed to the door by a shotgun. He doesn't know what's happening so he grabs the gun with his right hand, kicks the person with his left leg, pushes himself back up and punches him in the face, taking the gun. What he sees in front of him of the Russian mobster kingpin himself, Kenny Petrovic. His lips starts bleeding so he grabs a tissue and holds it over his wound. Rami throws the gun away and helps Petrovic back up.

''What a lovely welcome, Yalon. Long time no see.'', smiles Petrovic. He looks like he never smiled before in his whole life, it must have been stressful times. The two sit down a couch and talk about the old times, for example where Kenny and Rami were business partners or where Kenny and Rami made fake IDs together. ''I think we will have a fruitful relationship, Kenny.''

But now straight to business, Kenny asks if Dani told anything about that hidden car ring. Rami tells about an associate of the Lupisella Family, James Norisson. He is often seen talking to cops, writing strange documents, stealing cars and going to the bank. Luckily, Kenny can think of a friend of him who can help: A Polish Crew member by the name of Borys who has many connections to corrupt cops. Rami must make his way there, Borys is the only guy who can track him down. Outside Kenny's apartment waits a Comrade.

The driving part is being expanded by a funny phone call with Dani, who wants no know when Rami wants another ''coffee'' with her. He tries to make his way out and... turns off the phone. Borys lives in a decent house over in South Slopes, a cutscene shows us Borys entering a Primo outside of his house. Just before he drives off, Rami jumps in front of his car.

''Co to kurwa ma być!?'', Borys comes out of his car with a baseball bat. Rami tells him about their small connection to Kenny Petrovic and his small Lupisella problem. The Russian mob kingpin wants to piss the Loopies off by storming their hidden car ring. To find out where it is, Rami has to kidnap an associate by the name of James Norrison. Borys immediately shakes his head. ''Yeah, that's that guy who has sex with his thumb and its 4 daughters all the time.'' Rami pulls Borys by his jacket. ''So, you'll help us out?''

Rami takes the drivers seat. Similar to ''Weekend at Florians'' we have to listen to Borys' guidance and find that James. The first destination where James could be is the Broker police department. But you guessed it, he isn't there. Instead, there are a few of Borys' friends in the middle of a shootout. And it's Rami's new task to keep them alive. Surviving with a 3 star wanted level, Borys guides us to the pay n spray to loose the yellow stars. Our new GPS tells Rami to drive to the Northern End of the Outlook Park. And there's our boy. James is on a hurry trough the crowded park, Rami and Borys have to chase him. James is trying to be smart and throws trash cans in our way, as well as he pushes people away. Rami asks Borys why he's helping anyway. Borys still owns him a small favor. He tells Rami to visit him sometimes at his apartment, he often has work to do.

James makes his way trough the road and runs into Perestroika. Borys somehow knows that only the front door is open at this time so there's no way out for Norris. He can be found hiding in the bar. Rami brutally grabs his head and smashes it on the bar, making his whole face turn red with blood. The Russians don't seem to have a problem with this and even give us a small assistance by giving us a Turismo. Now we leave Borys alone and have to make our way back to Petrovic with James. Kenny explains Rami to come back soon, he has to want to have a little fun with James.
Mission Passed!
*KP and B on map
*$14000
*New Lounge can be obtained (Polish Crew)
*Russian Mob Lounge

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:24 PM

Nice bro!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Very good stuff, I'm quite enjoying this. Keep it up icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

Thanks, tonight the next mission will be done. Now I'm gonna play some Splinter Cell: Conviction.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

I'm really glad you have came back to this concept. In my opinion It's probably one of the best DLC topics In the Gen GTA Chat Section and what I like the most Is your missions. I can tell you spend a lot of time on planning which Is brilliant. Well done man cookie.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

Whoa, that means a lot to me man. You're right, I plan my missions a lot. After my next mission, I will work more on the features like side missions.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 1 2011, 13:07)
After my next mission, I will work more on the features like side missions.

I think you should really focus on the story missions first - if only because I'd like to see how the story plays out more than anything.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ May 1 2011, 14:09)

I think you should really focus on the story missions first - if only because I'd like to see how the story plays out more than anything.

I adgree with this. Do the story missions first (IMO)

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

OK then, I mainly focused on the story and missions anyways.
user posted image

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

Russian Ultimatum (Kenny Petrovic)
After refreshing our relationship with Kenny in a positive way, we can meet him at his apartment in Northern Gardens to have some fun with Norrison again.

The door is opened by a muscle monkey who looks from right to left to make sure nobody suspicious lurks around. Rami hears a short scream from the basement and makes his way downstairs. Rami looks at the Petrovic family enjoying themselves by punching the Loopy in the face. ''Oh, Yalon. You already know my son, Lenny, don't you?'' Rami shakes his head and looks at the bleeding associate, glass is still stuck in his face. Your baby punches are not effective fellas?'', smiles Rami and starts searching in the basement, while Loopy and Kenny curiously observe him. Rami's evilly laughs as he sees a tazer inside an old box. He brutally sticks it into Norrison's face, as Kenny proposes Rami to visit the rest of his family sometime.

A few moments later, Rami bored sits on a chair, tired of the tazer as it isn't as effective as he expected. ''Unlucky guy, he doesn't know about Yalon's true potential.'' Suddenly Lenny comes downstairs together with a bald man. While giving a few shocks to the associate, Rami finds out the bald man's name, Sergei, by listening to the introduction between him and Kenny. Rami thinks it's time to have even more fun so he grabs the nearest electrical saw. As the three men stare at Rami with a blank, open mouthed expression, Rami turns on the saw and moves it dangerously to the man's leg. ''Anything to say before you can't walk away anymore? Know anything about a secret car stealing operation?'' The man almost cries but doesn't give any king of respond. Rami begins to slowly cut. The man is so filled with pain that the doesn't even manage to scream, only chocking on his own air in his throat. The man signals Rami to stop. Rami wants to go on but Kenny tells him to stop.

Kenny tells Rami that he's maybe efficent but he never knows where to stop. Rami stands up with a satisfied look and walks towards Sergei. Kenny walks towards the half dead associate and asks him one last time about the car stealing ring. The man coughs blood but manages to silently speak. ''It's on Charge Island... But you won't even make it near the place.'' The tortured Lupisella collapses down the floor and after a few second stops moving with a short laugh.

Kenny makes a sarcastic comment on the dead man and approaches Rami and Sergei, who surprised look at each other as Kenny tells them that they are fresh partners for the job. It's time to piss the Lupisella's off by storming inside the car ring. The ''couple'' receive both a fresh SMG as an assistance.

Rami is tired after the job so he grabs the passenger seat of Kenny's pinnacle while Sergei grabs the front seat. We can skip the ride, just like in a taxi. If not, we can enjoy the conversation between Rami and Sergei. Since Rami always tries to impress other people who do the dirty work, he tells about the times where he cut a man's head the first time or about his infamous hit where he beat a man to death with his own leg. Sergei responds are ''OK, cool I guess...'' or ''Yeah, very... brutal.'', as if he wants to avoid Rami, so Rami soon stops talking and enjoys Sergei's driving skills.

When we arrive, a clip shows us Rami and Sergei running out of the car shooting and going behind the nearest cover.
A lot of Loopys show up so staying behind one cover may be dangerous. Rami has to run from cover to cover while Sergei watches over his ass (...)
After the targets have been taken out, a cutscene shows us Rami making sure every mobster is dead, while in the background a packer full of cars drives off. They both immediately start chasing it but multiple hostiles show up and block the entrance to the car ring. ''You go after the cars, I hold these motherf*ckers off.''

Sergei jumps on a bike, while we gain control of Rami. Our job is to take every single Loopy down. There are a couple more incoming by parachutes, we can take them down while they're flying too. This would trigger a short clip where they fall down a car or in front of pedestrians (like in Blow Your Cover) The job is pretty hard, they're start to surrounding the place from pretty much everywhere: The entrance, the back, left and right, air and even by boat. We have to use the same tactics as before by running from cover to cover. Sooner or later, Rami kills all of them and wants his payment from Kenny so he enters a Sultan.

We receive a well deserved three star wanted level and have to make our way back to Kenny's place. He gives Rami a hug since they really are pissing them off. Kenny wants more than a taste of their business; he wants the whole cake. Rami's day was hard so he walks away while Kenny receives a phone call.
Mission Passed!

*$25000
*Car delivery side mission.

Notes:
The car delivery side quest is coming soon.
This is the crossover mission with The Lolwut Pear's FRWM (Pack The Punch mission)

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Good mission, Mati. The cutscene was very descriptive and gave you a good description of the atmosphere. I haven't read the other missions yet, but I suggest writing in something that could morally redeem Rami in the next mission. On the other hand, the sadism was well used in this mission to keep up the impression that the protagonist is incredibly feared and again explain why he gets paid the way he does. I'm gonna start reading from the beginning. Nice work. icon14.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ May 1 2011, 17:15)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ May 1 2011, 14:09)

I adgree with this. Do the story missions first (IMO)

Personally, I'd do the opposite; add little side missions, while people are wanting more missions - feed little appetizers to them before you serve up the steak. That's just my opinion though. As soon as i play the last mission in GTA, i'm done. there's nothing more to look at, the game's finish and i reckon people may turn round and do the same with concepts but again, that's my two cents.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:36 AM

I agree with you MD.

LCollusions
  • LCollusions

Sexy Ladies.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

I don't like being an old person, AM NOT READY YET.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:09 AM

That was a really great f*cking read. Crossovers make the story more interesting.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

tounge.gif Thanks for the comments. I choose Morkie's way and go on with some details like weapon customization, side quests and the inventory/shopping.

Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

How was my post, old?

Banks.
  • Banks.

Sippin' on some Alizé and Cristal

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 2 2011, 05:21)
tounge.gif Thanks for the comments. I choose Morkie's way and go on with some details like weapon customization, side quests and the inventory/shopping.

OK can't wait to see It icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ May 2 2011, 05:41)
How was my post, old?

...lolwut?

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

Here is Sergei's point of view of this mission.

Our official crossover will soon be posted.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

Great crossover mission, although I admit I laughed out loud at the part with the Lupisella Airborne Division parachuting into the fight later on. That seems a bit silly, otherwise it was executed very nicely! You have good writing skills Mati icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ May 2 2011, 22:38)
Great crossover mission, although I admit I laughed out loud at the part with the Lupisella Airborne Division parachuting into the fight later on. That seems a bit silly, otherwise it was executed very nicely! You have good writing skills Mati icon14.gif

Thanks tounge.gif

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

Nice avatar mati, it made me LOL.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Yeah angry Obama :lol;

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

Small update, updated mission names 31-40. Next up are more character profiles.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Nice to see you updated the mission names and sh*t.

But we on about Obama here mad.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ May 3 2011, 15:46)
Nice to see you updated the mission names and sh*t.

But we on about Obama here mad.gif

tounge.gif

I bet Morkie Dela likes one of the mission names...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users