GTA IV: Life's Price

643 replies to this topic
Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

MAti i really hope your avatar's ironic...

On topic:
Regarding basing Rami off of other characters - be careful here. You don't want people to think of another game while reading this. While it's true most characters are some satirical take on another, you want to make them unique.
Still... smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

I get your point Morkie, and Rami won't be really like him. There might be a few similarities but Rami is a whole different character.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 2 2011, 05:56)
I get your point Morkie, and Rami won't be really like him. There might be a few similarities but Rami is a whole different character.

Good to hear.

I believe in you Mati!

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 1 2011, 17:34)
QUOTE (simsyboy @ Apr 1 2011, 17:02)
Seems pretty cool smile.gif , always was curious bout Yalon when i saw his file on the dtabse. i have a question though; will thisconcept in anyway overlap with akavaris quite excellant Blood and 4 Leaf Clover? I do believe yalon dies in it however.

He dies there, indeed. Our concepts don't overlap in any way. I was thinking about killing Gordon in my concept tounge.gif

NOOOOOOO! Gordon's too awesome to die. Nice mission.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

No!! Gordon's too cool to die, he's irish man, IRISH!!! He can't die, Packie will stay lonely without Saint nor Gordo. Have mercy.

As for flaming city....

Bleh.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:21 AM

Jermaine Andrews should be the one to order Rami to kill Gordon. biggrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Apr 4 2011, 01:21)
Jermaine Andrews should be the one to order Rami to kill Gordon.  biggrin.gif

End of the Rainbow (Jermaine)
Aaron introduces Rami to one of his friends, Jermaine Andrews. He asks him for a favor, one of the Irish small time mobsters, Gordon has made a lot of trouble to his garage. Rami's goal is to cut his head off and f*ck it.
biggrin.gif

Actually it's not a bad idea. I will use the mission name sometime.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 4 2011, 19:45)

Aaron introduces Rami to one of his friends, Jermaine Andrews. He asks him for a favor, one of the Irish small time mobsters, Gordon has made a lot of trouble to his garage. Rami's goal is to cut his head off and f*ck it.
biggrin.gif

Well if you're serious about killing good ol' Gordo, I'd imagine it should be related to his gambling debts somehow. Maybe Mark Volpe has him taken out?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Apr 4 2011, 20:11)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 4 2011, 19:45)

biggrin.gif

Well if you're serious about killing good ol' Gordo, I'd imagine it should be related to his gambling debts somehow. Maybe Mark Volpe has him taken out?

Nah, later in the story Rami doesn't work with any of the Italians.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• The Yardies

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

In case you guys are interested, this concept crosses over with From Russia Without Mercy. (Go check it, it's awesome. tounge.gif )

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Apr 4 2011, 20:37)
In case you guys are interested, this concept crosses over with From Russia Without Mercy. (Go check it, it's awesome. tounge.gif )

The crossover will be up soon, I have to finish mission 14 and 15 first. Coming tomorrow...

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:33 PM Edited by mati1501, 05 April 2011 - 08:37 PM.

Last Date (Dani Lupisella)
The mission is unlocked by reading Petrovic's e-mail. He makes Rami a proposition to work together against the Italians, since they wanted to kill his cousin. And everyone who f*cks with his family will be f*cked with. Promised. He still wants to use Rami's current position, though. Since the Lupisella's trust him, he could use it to his advantage. Kenny knows that the Lupisellas have a back wheel; they run some kind of secret operation to back them up. And it's Rami's goal to find out what it is. The easiest way is trough Dani Lupisella since she likes Rami a little. She has plans for a nice evening at Maisonette. Rami is her driver...

Rami has to call Dani and ask if he can come along with her this evening. Dani answers happily that she will go out soon. An entry is added to the organizer. The day is not scripted, but it's always at 10 P.M. Of course, Rami has to wear some nice clothes.

Dani can be picked up at her apartment over at the Exchange. She wears a black short dress.
''Hello, my exotic man, haha. Where's your car?'' This mission is similar to dates from GTA IV. This time, everything has to be perfect. Rami has to find an expensive car like the Turismo to take Dani out. Them both have an interesting conversation while making their way to Maisonette. Dani dated all kinds of men: From gambling Irish hoods to African American gangsters from Firefly. But now for the record she dates an Israeli ice cold hitman. Rami has to keep his eyes off Dani's chest and look at the traffic. If we crash, the mission is failed. Same goes for exiting the car and shooting. We have to park the car near Maisonette and walk inside with our lady. And follow her orders: If she wants to have a drink, give her one. If she wants to dance, dance with her. After a while Rami is exhausted but luckily an young Dominican man comes in and Dani focuses his eyes on him. She walks towards him and slaps him in the face.
''What the f*ck? sh*t, Dani!?''
''Come back here, I will f*cking castrate you!''
But Rami stops the show and takes Dani out of the club. He decides to drive her home. While driving, he asks about any weird stuff happening in the mob. She tells that they have that strange associate who often meets cops, steals cars and goes to the bank. His name is James Norrison. Rami tells her about him officially stopping working with the Lupisellas.
''What a shame, daddy.''

Rami successfully drives her home. He wants to thank for the nice evening and go away but - you guessed it, she invites him for a coffee. They walk inside and Dani grabs his hands. Rami wants to look away, even if it makes his eyes hurt.
''Rami, I know you want me.''
''I can't. I could be your father. Besides, my wife and your family would kill me. I don't have time to die.''
''Rami...'', Dani whispers. ''Be alive with me tonight.''
The screen fades black and we gain control of Rami outside of Dani's apartment.
Mission Passed!
Rewards:
*K on map.

Now the story will get some serious twists sly.gif

BTW I need some help. Rami will earn much money but I dunno what he should buy for it. There's clothes, weapons and upgrades but I need some more additions. Ideas?

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:20 AM

A smart suit.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:28 AM

Maybe a ransom during the story, like you had with your original topic with Marko as protagonist.

Rami's wife/son are kidnapped by an unknown party, and he must come up with half a million before the plot can continue to the exchange.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

A bit off topic but why is there a "ban Mati" topic?

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Apr 8 2011, 05:50)
A bit off topic but why is there a "ban Mati" topic?

some immature guy had his topic locked because he's a spammer, and posted that topic (twice) because he cant take it.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

@akavari: It wouldn't make much sense, Rami will work for Kenny to get them back.
Oh and I changed the theme song:

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

Sorry dude but I don't think that theme song fits very well at all. confused.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Apr 8 2011, 16:39)
Sorry dude but I don't think that theme song fits very well at all. confused.gif

Really? I thought it fits actually pretty damn perfect...

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 8 2011, 18:25)
QUOTE (akavari112 @ Apr 8 2011, 16:39)
Sorry dude but I don't think that theme song fits very well at all.  confused.gif

Really? I thought it fits actually pretty damn perfect...

Well I mean, I think you should have gone with something a bit more subtle. Different preferences I guess tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hey, I think Rami will stay loyal to Kenny and will work with him. Someone else will kidnap Samara and Aaron. I just thought that Kenny and Rami will have a good relationship. They may will stop working together Cuz Kenny thinks theres too much heat on Rami.

So yes, Kenny and Rami will stick together.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

Updated mission names 21-30. Tell me what you think.

xpb
  • xpb

I yam what I yam.

• Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 17 2011, 13:39)

I gave them a quick read, but I like them. Good job, mati icon14.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

Can I use your mission title Take It In Blood?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Apr 18 2011, 00:18)
Can I use your mission title Take It In Blood?

Sure.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 17 2011, 14:39)

Just read them and I like icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:00 PM Edited by mati1501, 20 April 2011 - 09:17 PM.

Preview of the next mission, tell me what you like/don't like:

Russian Ulitmatum (Kenny Petrovic)
This mission can only be started at nighttime, over at the not-so-peaceful Northern Gardens.
Rami passes a few drug dealers and sits down on a bench and just by coincidence a quite familiar Russian looking man by the name of Igor approaches Rami. He greets him and thanks once again for not killing him (Trying is the first step toward failure mission) and he tells that working with Kenny is the correct choice. Rami's response is a silent ''where is Petrovic''. Igor directly points towards an apartment. Rami makes his way inside alone. He slowly opens the door but gets pushed to the door by a shotgun. He doesn't know what's happening so he grabs the gun with his right hand, kicks the person with his left leg, pushes himself back up and punches him in the face, taking the gun. What he sees in front of him of the Russian mobster kingpin himself, Kenny Petrovic. His lips starts bleeding so he grabs a tissue and holds it over his wound. Rami throws the gun away and helps Petrovic back up.

''What a lovely welcome, Yalon. Long time no see.'', smiles Petrovic. He looks like he never smiled before in his whole life, it must have been stressful times. The two sit down a couch and talk about the old times, for example where Kenny and Rami were business partners or where Kenny and Rami made fake IDs together. ''I think we will have a fruitful relationship, Kenny.''

But now straight to business, Kenny asks if Dani told anything about that hidden car ring. Rami tells about an associate of the Lupisella Family, James Norisson. He is often seen talking to cops, writing strange documents, stealing cars and going to the bank. Luckily, Kenny can think of a friend of him who can help: A Polish Crew member by the name of Borys who has many connections to corrupt cops. Rami must make his way there, Borys is the only guy who can track him down. Outside Kenny's apartment waits a Comrade.

The driving part is being expanded by a funny phone call with Dani, who wants no know when Rami wants another ''coffee'' with her. He tries to make his way out and... turns out the phone.

(fixed some grammar errors)

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:41 PM

Good job Mati.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Apr 24 2011, 17:41)
Good job Mati.

YOU'RE BACK, NOT DEAD!

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

Yep thank you. I wrote what happened in the DM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users