• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 23 2011, 06:26)
@Morkie: it's Voral Combat from Half Life 2. It's also my theme song.
@Spaz: You mean my sig? That's Angus. I made a sig with the remaining Lost members.

cool, i like it smile.gif

Not a MC fan, havnt played it for years, so i thought it was an original score - something you don't see in GTA Concepts (Though Thames will have one wink.gif )

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Mar 23 2011, 12:20)
@Spaz: You mean my sig? That's Angus. I made a sig with the remaining Lost members.

Not a MC fan, havnt played it for years, so i thought it was an original score - something you don't see in GTA Concepts (Though Thames will have one wink.gif )

It's from Half-Life 2: Episode Two...

Here's a full version:

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Mar 23 2011, 14:00)

Smart-ass tounge.gif Valve made some amazing music for their games.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 23 2011, 14:06)

Tell me about it.

On topic, when can we expect a Pack the Punch crossover? sly.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Mar 23 2011, 14:19)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 23 2011, 14:06)

Tell me about it.

On topic, when can we expect a Pack the Punch crossover? sly.gif

Mission 15. I have to finish mission 11, 13 and 14 first.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Mar 23 2011, 12:20)

Here's a full version:

Dunno WHAT i was thinking of....
Funnily enough i don't like half life either! tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:50 PM Edited by mati1501, 24 March 2011 - 05:59 AM.

Survival Of The Fittest (Old Man Ancelotti)
Right after our last job for the Old Man, Rocco informs us with a text message that the boss has a business proposition for us. For more details, we have to meet him over at Gracie's.
The Old Man has a phone call outside of Gracie's house. Meanwhile Rocco approaches him by an unpleasant greeting.
''Shut the f*ck up you f*cked up guido.'', is Rami's respond. Rocco screams at him and tells him to don't call him like that.
''How about prick instead?''

Rocco tells Rami about an important businessman from the rough streets of Broker coming to Alderney. A Russian mafia lord. He his cousin had a bad accident on a meeting with the Lupisellas. But he's still alive. So Rami knows who Rocco is talking about:
Kenny Petrovic, Rami's old business partner and personal friend. Kenny wants to start a war with the Lupisella Family. Luckily he doesn't know Rami was involved. Giovanni tells Rami about his phone call with Kenny. They have a small deal. Rami must work for Kenny and stop working for the Ancelottis. Old Man ''sold'' him. But for this, also Rami gets a big money boost.
To let Kenny test Rami's skills, he has to kill Travis Simon. a baseball player of the LC Swingers. He wants to grab a tasty bite of a big, long Johnson over in Broker. Let this bite be his last by killing him at his diner.

Rami is equipped with a silenced sniper rifle and a silenced pistol for this job. He can also grab a few weapon attachments before the hit. Travis is making a TV spot for ''Johnson's'' so bodyguards, police officers, cameras and crazy fans are all over the place. Rami has to find a way to get a good advantage point on one of the Funland roofs. There are guards watching over the place from the roofs too so Rami has to stealth and take his enemies out by a silenced pistol. But we also have to watch the clock. The cameras will be rolling soon. And that's not the only thing. We have to drop the dead guards off the roofs and make them fall into containers to cause as less suspicion as possible. There are two ways to finish the mission:

Silence: As said above, we have to take the enemies down and drop them off. We have to watch our movement and the dead bodies. As soon as a guard suspect something, they break it up and we are forced to finish the mission the other way. When we manage it to the sniping point and shoot Travis in the head, a climax shows us in slow motion Travis grabbing a bite of the hot dog while the cameras focus on him. Suddenly a bullet pierces his skull in silence and blood splits all over the cameras. He drops the hot dog out of his hand and collapses on the floor, making everyone but some guards running away. A familiar hobo runs towards the crime scene, grabs the hot dog and runs away. We take control of Rami again and have to make our way out in silence if we don't want to earn a 3 star wanted level and finish the mission.

Noise: This is triggered if we shoot our way to Travis from the start on or if the guards spot us. This path is way harder. The enemies are heavy guarded and Travis immediately makes his way to the dock to sail away. The crowd makes it hard to shoot our enemies properly. If we manage it to the dock, we have to gun down Travis by boat. We are being awarded for our cleverness with a 4-star wanted level.

Mission Passed!
Rewards:
*$25000
*Stealth movement and taking care of dead bodies
*E-Mail from Kenny Petrovic...

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:57 PM

The mission is very concise I do say, Mati. Very enjoyable to read.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:35 AM

Loving the stealth/assault option.

''How about prick instead?''

I lol'd

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

Great mission, Mati! One of your best yet. The bit with Jerry Kapowitz had me laughing biggrin.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Mar 24 2011, 00:52)
Great mission, Mati! One of your best yet. The bit with Jerry Kapowitz had me laughing biggrin.gif

The Jerry Kapwitz thing was hilarious! I could just imagine it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:47 AM

Nice mission man. One thing though, the Liberty City Swingers are a baseball team not a football team.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:59 AM

Thanks for the positive comments.
@MOB: Thanks, I'll change that.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:02 AM

Great mission Mati icon14.gif

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

Petrovic missions, eh?

I guess that means Sergei is going to make an appearence soon. sly.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Mar 24 2011, 13:10)
Petrovic missions, eh?

I guess that means Sergei is going to make an appearence soon. sly.gif

Yep, mission 16 is the crossover mission ph34r.gif
Mission number 15 is about kidnapping a Lupisella capo orly.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

A shameless bump and a side quest update. For those who are too lazy to view the first page:
The Assassination Contracts

About: The Assassination Contracts side quest plays a major role in Life's Price. Basically, there are a total of 9 organized crime mobs you can work for. For every successful hit against the rival mob, your respect with your hit giver raises. Gaining enough respect opens up their unique lounge. But as you do hits against the rivals, their respect drops down. If it drops too deep, you won't be very welcome in their districts. There is still a way to be ''friends'' with every single mob. Do your hits in silence so the rivals won't recognize you.

Payment: The first hits for a mob give you up to a thousand bucks. The more hits you do, the more money you get. Just remember, failing a hit decreases the payment. And your money starts at 1000 for every gang. But, of course, every hit becomes harder each time.

Hit categories: There are a total of 7 categories how a hit can look like:
The Deal Your target has a drug deal with another mob. You have to take him out. The hit mostly happens outdoors, often in dock areas. Keep in mind that if you kill any of the other gang members, you may loose respect for them too.
The Meeting The lucky man has a meeting with some important VIP or Politician or some corrupt cop. You have to remember that you can easily earn a high wanted level on these jobs.
The Runaway Your target knows someone send a hitman after him. He drives to a dock or the airport to leave the city. On this one, you have to be fast to kill your target.
The Robbery If you like annoying people at work, this is the right thing for you. The target is in the middle of a robbery. Take care of him and steal whatever he wanted to steal. A wanted level is often possible.
The Chase The target sure did sh*t in his life. For example, he is being chased by hordes of police officers. Just drive in there and kill him to finish the hit and get his wanted level or steal a cop car and be the hero of the day.
The Meal Your chubby target is sitting and eating some sh*t at the local restaurant. Let his ugly face drop into his diner by killing him with a headshot. On a meal, there are always many mobsters so a sniper is reccomended.
The Party Your target likes to party much. He hangs around the nearby club. Make him dance one last time. Just keep in mind the many bouncers who don't like shooting in their clubs.

Lounges:
The Gang Lounges, also known as gang hideouts are places for specific gangs to hang out. Similar to the Lost clubhouse in TLAD, the player can take on various activities in a lounge. Every Lounge has different activities, different music and different people. Some of the lounges have to be unlocked by having a good relationship with the gang. There are a total of 9 Lounges:

Lupisella Lounge
Unlocked after: Liars and Cheats mission
Locked after: Ring of Fire mission
Activities: Poker, (Private) lap dances, Chess, safehouse, weapon storage, blackjack.
Music: Jazz

Petrovic Lounge
Unlocked after: The Russian Ulitmatum
Locked after: -
Activities: Poker, Russian Roulette, Drinking, Shot drinking competition, QUB3D, Prostitutes, Lap dances.
Music: World music

Pegorino Lounge [/COLOR]
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Ancelottis)
Locked after: Losing reputation (killing Pegorinos, doing hits for Ancelottis)
Activities: Blackjack, private lap dances, PRB: The videogame, TV, shots, pool.
Music: Classic

Ancelotti Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Pegorinos)
Locked after: Losing rep (Killing Ancelottis, doing hits for Pegorinos)
Activities: Drugs, TV, PRB: The videogame, blackjack, bowling, golf

M.O.B. Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Spanish Lords)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing M.O.B., doing hits for Spanish Lords)
Activities: Dancing, drinking, champagne drinking, shots, shot competitions, darts, lap dances
Music: Hip Hop

Spanish Lords Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against M.O.B)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Spanish Lords, doing hits for M.O.B.)
Activities: Street racing, drinking, air hockey, prostitutes, dancing, QUB3D, Poker.

Mexican Cartel
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against Polish Mob)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Mexicans, doing hits for M.O.B)
Activities: Shots, prostitutes, (private) lap dances, TV, Poker, blackjack, shots competition, darts.

Polish Crew
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against Mexicans)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Poles, doing hits for Mexicans)
Activities: Drinking, TV, golf, air hockey, arm wrestling, poker, lap dances, chess
Music: Classic/Jazz

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 25 2011, 22:06)
A shameless bump and a side quest update. For those who are too lazy to view the first page:
The Assassination Contracts

About: The Assassination Contracts side quest plays a major role in Life's Price. Basically, there are a total of 9 organized crime mobs you can work for. For every successful hit against the rival mob, your respect with your hit giver raises. Gaining enough respect opens up their unique lounge. But as you do hits against the rivals, their respect drops down. If it drops too deep, you won't be very welcome in their districts. There is still a way to be ''friends'' with every single mob. Do your hits in silence so the rivals won't recognize you.

Payment: The first hits for a mob give you up to a thousand bucks. The more hits you do, the more money you get. Just remember, failing a hit decreases the payment. And your money starts at 1000 for every gang. But, of course, every hit becomes harder each time.

Hit categories: There are a total of 7 categories how a hit can look like:
The Deal Your target has a drug deal with another mob. You have to take him out. The hit mostly happens outdoors, often in dock areas. Keep in mind that if you kill any of the other gang members, you may loose respect for them too.
The Meeting The lucky man has a meeting with some important VIP or Politician or some corrupt cop. You have to remember that you can easily earn a high wanted level on these jobs.
The Runaway Your target knows someone send a hitman after him. He drives to a dock or the airport to leave the city. On this one, you have to be fast to kill your target.
The Robbery If you like annoying people at work, this is the right thing for you. The target is in the middle of a robbery. Take care of him and steal whatever he wanted to steal. A wanted level is often possible.
The Chase The target sure did sh*t in his life. For example, he is being chased by hordes of police officers. Just drive in there and kill him to finish the hit and get his wanted level or steal a cop car and be the hero of the day.
The Meal Your chubby target is sitting and eating some sh*t at the local restaurant. Let his ugly face drop into his diner by killing him with a headshot. On a meal, there are always many mobsters so a sniper is reccomended.
The Party Your target likes to party much. He hangs around the nearby club. Make him dance one last time. Just keep in mind the many bouncers who don't like shooting in their clubs.

Lounges:
The Gang Lounges, also known as gang hideouts are places for specific gangs to hang out. Similar to the Lost clubhouse in TLAD, the player can take on various activities in a lounge. Every Lounge has different activities, different music and different people. Some of the lounges have to be unlocked by having a good relationship with the gang. There are a total of 9 Lounges:

Lupisella Lounge
Unlocked after: Liars and Cheats mission
Locked after: Ring of Fire mission
Activities: Poker, (Private) lap dances, Chess, safehouse, weapon storage, blackjack.

Petrovic Lounge
Unlocked after: The Russian Ulitmatum
Locked after: -
Activities: Poker, Russian Roulette, Drinking, Shot drinking competition, QUB3D, Prostitutes, Lap dances.
Music: World music

Pegorino Lounge [/COLOR]
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Ancelottis)
Locked after: Losing reputation (killing Pegorinos, doing hits for Ancelottis)
Activities: Blackjack, private lap dances, PRB: The videogame, TV, shots, pool.

Ancelotti Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Pegorinos)
Locked after: Losing rep (Killing Ancelottis, doing hits for Pegorinos)
Activities: Drugs, TV, PRB: The videogame, blackjack, bowling, golf

M.O.B. Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against the Spanish Lords)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing M.O.B., doing hits for Spanish Lords)
Activities: Dancing, drinking, champagne drinking, shots, shot competitions, darts, lap dances

Spanish Lords Lounge
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against M.O.B)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Spanish Lords, doing hits for M.O.B.)
Activities: Street racing, drinking, air hockey, prostitutes, dancing, QUB3D, Poker.

Mexican Cartel
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against Polish Mob)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Mexicans, doing hits for M.O.B)
Activities: Shots, prostitutes, (private) lap dances, TV, Poker, blackjack, shots competition, darts.

Polish Crew
Unlocked after: Doing hits for them (against Mexicans)
Locked after: Losing rep (killing Poles, doing hits for Mexicans)
Activities: Drinking, TV, golf, air hockey, arm wrestling, poker, lap dances, chess
Music: Classic/Jazz

What minigames would happen at the Lounges? Will there be location/gang specific minigames?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:27 PM Edited by mati1501, 31 March 2011 - 08:30 PM.

Sorry for the decent mission, I was working on a couple of missions.

The Dragon Within (Samara)
The mission is triggered inside Samara's house. The camera shows us our protagonist sitting down a chair and getting out his mobile phone. He scrolls down his phone book and clicks down on ''Wade Johnson''. Rami talks to himself about working for him in the past; they build a strong business relationship together.
''Who's on the line?''
''It's me, Rami Yalon. We worked together in the past.''
''Rami? OK listen, come to the 'phone booth' if it's about your 'career''.
Behind Rami, stands his son Aaron and asking his father to follow him. What he shows him, scares Rami a little at first. He has to work now, not ride on a f*cking bike.
''A small gift for you. Build it myself. I know you probably won't drive it, but it might come in handy.''
Rami sighs at first but then thinks about it. The bike is pretty flexible and as he thinks about his katana, combining these two might be not bad at all.

We have to make our way to the phone booth on our brand new bike, while some advanced controls are showed. We can lock-on a person/vehicle while driving the bike. Pressing the shoot button makes Rami jump off his bike and brutally execute the person/jump on the car (and we have to tap a button to climb in the car). Although we have to keep in mind to be close enough to our target.

The Fixer gives us a new job at his booth. Similar to GTA IV, we simply have to kill the target showed on the map. But this time around, we have stricter rules to successfully finish a contract. For example killing the target with a specific weapon/drive by/jump-off bike execution/stealth only etc. Our mission target is a constructor worker over at the Amir building site. We have to drive there on our bike. It's not a 'shoot em up' kill, we have to follow him till he's alone. The first thing we should do is enter one of the constructor booth and get us a constructor vest. The target is an African American drug dealer who must help out on the site so he gets some money to deal drugs. His shift ends in an hour so Rami has to find and follow him. If we have problems finding him, we can simply ask one of the constructors.

The target runs to his car after his shift and drives off to Northwood, probably for a drug deal. We have to chase after him on our bike and better yet execute him before he reaches his destination. If we're fast enough and try to jump off, Rami holds himself on the car and we have to tap the button so he climbs inside. Rami gets out his katana and cuts the targets head off while also trying to take control of the car. He luckily manages it before hitting a road block and the mission is accomplished.
Mission passed!
*$3000
*Assassination missions

@Morkie: Yep, every gang has different minigames. Some are the same but each has a different layout.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:02 AM

Nice mission man icon14.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Nice missions, mati!
And nice work on your DLC, I wish you good luck on future missions!

simsyboy
  • simsyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

Seems pretty cool smile.gif , always was curious bout Yalon when i saw his file on the dtabse. i have a question though; will thisconcept in anyway overlap with akavaris quite excellant Blood and 4 Leaf Clover? I do believe yalon dies in it however.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (simsyboy @ Apr 1 2011, 17:02)
Seems pretty cool smile.gif , always was curious bout Yalon when i saw his file on the dtabse. i have a question though; will thisconcept in anyway overlap with akavaris quite excellant Blood and 4 Leaf Clover? I do believe yalon dies in it however.

He dies there, indeed. Our concepts don't overlap in any way. I was thinking about killing Gordon in my concept tounge.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 1 2011, 17:34)

He dies there, indeed. Our concepts don't overlap in any way. I was thinking about killing Gordon in my concept tounge.gif

killing Gordon made me chuckle.

I really like the Rami character - even if he is slightly romanticized in my mind. smile.gif Don't do a Red Dead tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Apr 1 2011, 18:52)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 1 2011, 17:34)

killing Gordon made me chuckle.

I really like the Rami character - even if he is slightly romanticized in my mind. smile.gif Don't do a Red Dead tounge.gif

I will try to make Rami a little similar to Thane Krios from Mass Effect 2 (google it).
Oh and I'm working on a new concept, GTA Flaming City.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Apr 1 2011, 18:59)

moto_whistle.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

going by the sig, Aprils Fools? tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Apr 1 2011, 19:16)

going by the sig, Aprils Fools? tounge.gif

monocle.gif

No. moto_whistle.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

most of the letters 'just so happen' to look like cock 'n balls, just like alot of Rockstar's previous, ahem, 'mistakes' wink.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

I forgot to credit akavari for the logo icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users