GTA IV: Life's Price

643 replies to this topic
vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:31 PM

Congrats,my post is the number 300 post!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

I had a bit of time on my hands so I made this for you man:

Weapon NameAdd-Ons
Customized Pistol

user posted image
• Explosive bullets= Increased car/body damage 10% $40/bullet
• Advanced bullets= Increased body damage 20% Decreased range 30% $100/bullet
• Golden bullets= Increased body damage 30% Decreased range 40% $200/bullet
• Silencer= Ability to stealth, helps to kill a target without alerting others. $1000
• Basic scope= Gives the ability to zoom in. $500
• Laser scope= Gives the ability to zoom in, helps killing targets. $1000
• Automag= Makes the pistol an automatic pistol $6000
Automatic Pistol
user posted image
N/A
Katana
user posted image
N/A
Bullpup Shotgun

user posted image
N/A
Isreali Assault Rifle

user posted image
N/A
Silenced Sniper

user posted image
N/A

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thanks MOB. I'll add you to the credits.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

The Katana looks badass icon14.gif The Isreali Assault Rifle looks like a nice addition.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

I've been thinking of making a Live-Action Trailer using various movie scenes. Do you think it's a good idea?

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

If you include Jean Reno in those scenes...

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (IvoryX @ Feb 22 2011, 20:40)
If you include Jean Reno in those scenes...

Yep, that's what I wanted to do. One of the missions will be similar to Leon The Professorial Hitman so I can add the scene to the trailer (the action starts after the 3rd minute):

So, I'm waiting for the others opinions.
BTW I will update the voice actors of the characters soon. Rami's will be Jean Reno of course.

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

What about some scenes from movie Wasabi?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

Looks pretty good. I also found some cool scenes from the movie Dangerous Friendship.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 22 2011, 21:07)
Looks pretty good. I also found some cool scenes from the movie Dangerous Friendship.

That movie is Ronin.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

Done tounge.gif

If its bad, I make a new one. The song is Ave Maria (Hitman version)

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

Wait there Mati, Is that Bill Gates at 0:15 to 0:21 the guy he punches?

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

Nice. I could make you a trailer with IV, just don't be so sure I'll upload it anytime soon if you do.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 22 2011, 23:42)
Nice. I could make you a trailer with IV, just don't be so sure I'll upload it anytime soon if you do.

I would be very thankful if you do. You don't need if you don't want to do it. If you do, take your time. I can wait.

@Tommy: Nope tounge.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

It looks like him lol lol.gif

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hey Mat its good like it. icon14.gif Good work. Have a catloaf_by_anuj.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:40 PM

Triple Clef FM

Kevin McLeod- Darkness is coming
Ave Maria
Pavarotti- Nessun Dorma
Offenbach- Infernal Galop
Orff- O Fortuna
Bach- Tocatta and Furgue
The City Of Prague Philharmonic - The Godfather - The Godfather Waltz

I was thinking about changing the radio station name and ''replace'' a standard radio station. How about Fusion?
BTW I think Darkness Is Coming would make a good theme song. But I'm happy with the half life theme too.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

nice one man

request a logo

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 24 2011, 15:40)
Triple Clef FM

Ave Maria
Pavarotti- Nessun Dorma
Orff- O Fortuna
Bach- Tocatta and Furgue

I was thinking about changing the radio station name and ''replace'' a standard radio station. How about Fusion?
BTW I think Darkness Is Coming would make a good theme song. But I'm happy with the half life theme too.

I have Fusion my topic. And considering we´re in a beta crossover stage....
BTW, Kevin McLeod has a site full of free music I use in my machinimas. blush.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 24 2011, 19:14)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Feb 24 2011, 15:40)
Triple Clef FM

Ave Maria
Pavarotti- Nessun Dorma
Orff- O Fortuna
Bach- Tocatta and Furgue

I have Fusion my topic. And considering we´re in a beta crossover stage....
BTW, Kevin McLeod has a site full of free music I use in my machinimas. blush.gif

I heard his songs playing in many machinimas. Anyway, Self-Actualization FM becomes a classic music radio station now.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

When is the new mission coming?

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

Yeah when Is the next mission coming?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Multiplayer Modes

Deathmatch/Team deathmatch
The classical deathmatch returns along with many new levels, mainly focusing around Algonquin and Bohan.

Race/GTA Race
Races make a return of course along with many new tracks.

Free mode
Wanna show your friends some cool spots? Wanna cause mayhem against the police together? Play the returning mode and enjoy its unlimited possibilities.

Assassination Nation *new!*
Everyone for himself. Similar to Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, each player receives a target and has to take him out. Keep in mind, you're also somebody else's target. Hide in dumpsters or climb roofs to make yourself more hidden. If you kill your target by a silent kill, you earn more points. The player with the most points wins.

Bomb da base act 2- revisited. *new!*
Team vs. team. One team is meant to protect the Platypus from the attacking team sent by Kenny Petrovic. The bombs have to be placed around the ship and then have to be detonated from a safe distance. The protecting team can deactivate the bombs though. Remember to make a plan together with your team. The dock is a big area, there are much sniper places.

Hitman/Hitmen *new!*
Everyone for himself/teams.Similar to Mafia work and Club buisiness, this time the players are tasked to kill various targets around the city. Since you're not the only killer in the city, you have to work fast and leave the opponents in dust. This time after you finish the hit, its possible that gangs will try to shoot you.

That's all for now. I will add 2 co-op missions but can't think of anything.
The next mission is coming soon.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:47 PM Edited by mati1501, 27 February 2011 - 10:00 PM.

Fallen Men (Vincent Lupisella)
After receiving a phone call from Vincent which informs us about the drugs, we have to make our way towards the Lupisella Lounge office room. It triggers a cutscene. Rami is scared to open the doors at first since each time a bad surprise awaits him. All of sudden Brian walks towards Rami and greets him, telling him about leaving the Lupisella mob. He says it just isn't fair how they handle him. Even if his father is an important member he decides to leave and open up his own garage. Afterwards, Rami finally enters the office and nobody is inside. He walks towards the window and looks outside, seeing Brian and Oscar screaming at each other. Rami quickly turns around as he hears the door closing. He spots Vincent, still with some bandages after being shot walking towards the chair and sitting down. He gets out his pistol and aims it towards Rami, which almost starts to laugh. Vincent, the f*ck is this about? Vincent looks with an angry look. Rami, you asshole. Rami's expression is rather serious than before. Vincent, what are you talking about? asks Rami. You know what I'm talking about, you f*cking cockroach. Rami's expression is not scared but he thinks about his recent activity. Did he do something wrong? Maybe the Don thinks he stole the drugs? Maybe he found out about Dani? You're watching too many movies, old man. Vincent responds: f*ck you you piece of retarded c*nt! You motherf*cking testa di cazzo! You forgot your position. You're the f*cking bitch. You're on the lowest point here. And this is how you respect me? You didn't visit me one while I was at the doctor! Rami walks towards the door. If that's so, our relations end here and now. I didn't like your payments anyways. And I never worked for you. I worked with you. Goodbye.

Rami walks outside but is being annoyed by Sonny. He explains about his boss having bad days recently and apologizes for him, even if it hurts. Sonny needs Rami to get the drugs from the Pegorinos back. Rami decides to help Vincent one last time. We have to make our way to a building in Alderney, where the drugs are kept. While driving, we receive a Katana which comes in handy in close combat. Rami recognizes that Sonny is much more calm than the previous time. He talks about a nurse called Carmen all the time. When we arrive, Sonny gives us some morphine and we can decide to take it or not. We have to climb inside the building by window since the front is heavily guarded. Nobody ever saw that much Pegorinos at the same time. It's their most important operation yet. We can shoot or fight our way a few floors up, till we see trough the window that a man jumps from roof to roof with a bag. Rami has to make his way to the roof as fast as possible by the elevator. Then we have to chase the man by jumping from roof to roof. On the end, he handles us over the bag and looks down the roof. Rami wants to leave him alone and walks away with the drugs but is being distracted by the man. I failed. Once again. Is there a reason to live? I mean, it ends anyways... Rami says he doesn't care. He runs back to the elevator but looks back once more and the man is gone. Now we have to transport the drugs back to Algonquin.
Mission Passed!
*$7500

I changed ''Just Hangin'' to ''Fallen Men''

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hey, is Ring Of Fire the Pack The Punch crossover?
Oh , and nice mission. icon14.gif I loved Pegorino Jr's monologue at the end of the mission.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Feb 27 2011, 22:16)
Hey, is Ring Of Fire the Pack The Punch crossover?
Oh , and nice mission. icon14.gif I loved Pegorino Jr's monologue at the end of the mission.

I agree with both points tounge.gif

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

Finally you added the Multi-Player games.
I was looking forward to them.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Thanks VL, I still accept suggestions, especially for co-op modes.
No updates today, I was planning to post a mission but akavari just finished the epilogue so nobody would care about this anyways.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Mar 1 2011, 21:10)
Thanks VL, I still accept suggestions, especially for co-op modes.
No updates today, I was planning to post a mission but akavari just finished the epilogue so nobody would care about this anyways.

Don't say that, man. I'm interested in seeing the next mission angry.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:20 PM Edited by mati1501, 02 March 2011 - 08:44 PM.

Mission 8: Bridge Over Troubled Slaughter (Mark 'Loopy')
Loopy has an apartment over in Bohan, where the Lupisella family started. The exterior of the building looks very crappy. We have to enter the building to start the mission. The cutscene shows us Rami entering his apartment which looks like it hasn't been cleaned up a couple of months. He hears music playing from a room, so he follows his ears and slowly walks towards the room. He opens the doors and a naked man jumps in front of him. ''Raaaaamiiiiii!''.
Rami turns around since naked men are not his thing and listens to the music, Das Racist- Elk Shalesh His face expression is rather embarrassed and irritated. Mark got some underwear on and wants to hug Rami. ''I'm so f*cking happy you came! I have a good job for my favorite Jew. I have a f*cking list of people you can kill!''. Rami pushes him away and tells him that if he touches him again, he will be the one who is first on that list. Mark and Rami go towards the living room and sit on the couch.
Loopy tells us about the Russians, many of them will come to LC by a ship called ''The Platypus''. The Mob doesn't want to have business with them but they're sure that the Russians soon want to take a bite of the Lupisella cake. ''We can't let these f*cking commies to even arrive in Algonquin. I got an amazing plan.'' Rami listens carefully. ''I heard from a trusted source that the Russians transport some diamonds with them. Nobody but us and the Ruskies know about them. And I want it to stay like that: We don't want to the diamonds come even close to us. I heard these diamonds bring bad luck.'' Rami responds: ''So? We don't need to take the diamonds. Just let the city fight about it. But Loopy tells Rami that he still doesn't want the half of Russia being around them. So Rami's goal is to bomb the bridges because all the Russians don't have VISAs and there's no chance they will come across the bridge at least for a while.
Loopy gives him some sticky bombs and warns him of the constructors watching the bridges, they have to check if they're alright or something. Rami asks one more question: ''Am I getting paid'' Loopy answers: ''Of course! How couldn't I pay you for such a job?'' Rami responds: ''You better pay me good since it's the worst plan I ever heard in my entire life.''
Rami steps out of the apartment full with disappointment and speaks a few words in deep Hebrew.

There are three targets around the map which are the bridges surrounding Broker and Dukes, they don't have to be done in a specific order. First off, the Dukes side of the East Borough bridge. When we arrive on the bridge, we see a few construction workers checking a few things, although the bridge is not fully blocked so the cars can drive trough. We have to simply cause chaos on the bridge. The Chaos meter appears on the screen. To raise it, we have to shoot everything that moves. To mainly raise the meter, we have to stick a few bombs on the construction workers which shows a similar camera of the explosion as ''Bang Bang'', some constructors fall into water. After the first bridge, we're seen as a threat to the city what causes NOOSE teams and Government special agents go after Rami. We have to raise the meter on two more bridges. Each bridge has a specific explosion spot to cause maximal effect: on the Broker Bridge, it's the upper parts which give us a perfect climax when they explode. So we have get into one of the constructor's ladder to climb to the top and plant the bombs. For the Algonquin Bridge, we have to jump on a nearby Ferry and force the captain to sail under the Algonquin Bridge so we can plant a few stickys there.
Afterwards, we have to loose the high heat and go to the 24 building in Dukes: Loopy wants to meet us on the roof. There he gives us a bag full of money and he thanks for Rami's services. With this, Rami just recognizes how stupid Loopy really is and looks into the skyline, seeing a ship arriving over at the docks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users