Photo

Liberty City Coast Guard(LCCG)New

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

Captian of Task Force 128

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:06 AM Edited by CereallKillar, 24 January 2011 - 04:40 AM.

Welcome to the Liberty City Coast Guard. We're a clan that saves lives instead of taking lives. We do all sorts of things. Including water rescues, land extrations, recovering helicopter pilots, getting people away from spawn killers, picking up people in blown up boats,flipped over boats, flipped cars etc. Basically we're here to help no matter what the case.

- What We're About
We operate on xbox 360, tbogt(I have eflc). Feel free to make a ps3 or pc version just let me know. We join into free modes get or gear and help random players in need of help. vehicles we use are really annihilators. We have the pilot and co pilot. The pilot being the one that flies the helicopter, co pilots use the navigator or map to show the pilot were to go.Co-Pilots also take the emergency calls of victems and talks them through on survival techniques until they can be rescued. Also they keep the area checked making sure no threats in other helicopters are in the area eligible of shooting down that helicopter.

- Trainning
The trainning will be for all new pilots. You will learn how to do water rescues, find extraction points hold a hover, fly formation and how to survive if shot down. Co-pilots will learn how to survive when on the ground, how to check for enemys, and protecting the pilot if shot down and learn where good hideouts are for victems when they're being hunted or killed. All personel will be trainned on how to parachute in different situations and what do do if the helicopter is going down. Pilots will also be trained on how to evade buzzards and fly stealth.Trainning will take as long as it needs to.

- How to join
Post on here your gamertag, position etc. Or send a F/R to CereallKillar on xbl and a message attached saying you want to join.

Our Record
Water Rescues-6 Heli Pilots Recovered-9 Spawn kill victems rescued- 14

Crashes/Fails
Helicopters down- 1(during trainning on water rescues) Victems not saved- 1 Did'nt listen to co-pilot and killed by buzzard before we could reach them.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:11 AM

Good luck to the gang, make sure to request some gang images here to attract people, and maybe add a template for the list of members to make it look organised. And remember, you must operate from GTAforums! GL!

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:41 AM

Thank you for the luck. We are currently at 12 members as we stand. Ranks will be added soon!

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:25 AM

Coast Guard is like the ugly yet useful red headed step son... tounge.gif just kidding...
But good luck on your gang...

and a tip is get the 12 other members to sign up on here or the mods may think that its an advertisement....

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

I've added your gang to the Gang List. Good luck with it all.

http://www.gtaforums...&f=226&t=468052

Dez Nastyy
  • Dez Nastyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

If you're interested I think you and I could have a great partnership together. I'm the head of the Irish Republican Army, and we have a heavy influence on the waterways of LC. If you wanted we could both go into a private game and both do our jobs to see who comes out on top.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

Yea sounds good. Add me. And thanks Vin.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

New things to add. The coast guard heli pilot has the option to choose between what he likes to fly. If he would like, he could use the maverick preferably red. So thats the new option. The annihilator or red maverick are now the options on what you will fly during missons.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:56 AM

Update: We have a possible of up to 8 new recruits just joinning. Rescued 3 more people from water, 4 more downed pilots and 2 people being killed by spawn killers. Coast Guard keep it up!

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:05 AM

Just a few things;

You can't keep double/triple posting as it's against GTAForums rules.
Also, the new recruits you're getting. Have them sign up to GTAF. It's going to increase your gangs reputation if people see more of you around.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:26 AM

alright thanks for the tips.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

Stay more patient and don't lose hope if you're having a hard time finding new members. This time is a period of lull on GTA and on the forums. With 12 members you can get involved in all the forum activities. As Vin suggested, get your people here and join in events or interact with the other gangs. Good luck.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:31 PM Edited by CereallKillar, 26 January 2011 - 04:55 AM.

Thank you much appriechiated. Were accaully not doin that bad. I just need to show them the site and get there names up on here. Also were thinking of making a sort of promotional video, showing a water rescue or us flying in formation. Something to get more recruits. All the names of everyone will be listed tomarrow.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

Update: Here is our committed players as of right now.

Tags
*ACTIONxFIGURES-Helicopter Pilot
*Ryan6201998-Helicopter Co-Pilot
*Stay G 6666-Helicopter Pilot
*UNFORGIVING-Helicopter Pilot
*UrStraightSide-Helicopter Pilot
*Ch3micalGam3r-Helicopter Pilot
*casey ace-Co-Pilot
*Gunnerou812-Helicopter Co-Pilot
*RBL TOXIC-Helicopter Pilot
*SeanxOfThexDead-Co Pilot
*Rotten TM80- Co-Pilot
*GotJJT-Helicopter Pilot
-Possible Recruits
*MonkeyKing216
*Shortnate14
*TMG Road Runner
*GamingGod216
*LoUdAnGrYmIdGeT
*RashestRug604

We have a total of 13 commitited players and 6 more possibly.

BobInTheMob
  • BobInTheMob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

Haha dude. The other day I was tryna battle some dude in a buzzard and went down in the ocean pretty far out. I couldnt make it back into land without drowning so i was about to leave and what do ya know here CereallKillar telling me to get in. Dude you saved my ass that was funny as hell. Could join I wanna be a paart of that.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

Haha no problem. Thats what the clan was made for. Yea Ill add you what do you want to be? And whats your tag?

Update: Held water rescue trainning yesterday with blips off in a storm. We had one annihilator down. Wave took him in. Running more drills today.

Strength Beyond Strength
  • Strength Beyond Strength

=A= Associate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:15 PM

I would like to request an official match in the name of The Damned MC, for this weekend if possible, 3 vs 3 (or 4 vs 4), 20 min, between 13:00 GMT to 17:00, on regular IV! What do you say guys?

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:25 AM

My original gta 4 disc wont read or something and the only gta I can play is tbogt or lost.

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:58 AM

whats your guys platform

EDIT:nevermind i see its xbox 360

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:23 AM

Looks like the coast guard isn't going to be a whole anymore. To many people arent playing anymore, playing black ops, or just not wanting to help people anymore. It over and we're done. Is there a way thi can be deleted?

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:01 AM

Sorry to hear it. You went well while it lasted. I'll request a lock for you.

Have a look around. I'm sure you would fit in well with another gang if you were to join one. Good luck. icon14.gif

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:02 AM

Damn. Was looking forward to a match with you guys this weekend. SEALs is open for you if you want to join on a side note lol.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:36 AM

I may look into that, it gets boring just goin lone wolf style all the time in gta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users