Photo

Irish Republican Army

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
Dez Nastyy
  • Dez Nastyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:24 AM Edited by Dez Nastyy, 24 January 2011 - 07:13 PM.

The Irish Republican Army is a group of freedom fighters from the Emerald Isle. In Liberty City, the IRA work as a gang of pirates, thieves, killers and gun runners. The IRA controls all major ports in Liberty City such as; East Hook, Port Tudor, Fishmarket North, Fishmarket South, Chase Point, Industrial, and Francis International Airport. The main source of income for the IRA comes from arms deals, drug deals, extortion, and robberies. If you're a ruthless killer wanting work, visit the Steinway Beer Garden and talk to Michael McBride (GT Dez Nastyy) about joining the crew.

Weapons:
One of our main sources of income comes through arms trafficking (as seen above). We bring a crew of four men in two vans (usually Speedos) to the location of the deal, pay the men selling the weapons, load them into our vans, then take them back to one of our safehouses. After the initial deal, we keep some of the weapons for ourselves, then sell the rest at a slightly raised price on the streets.

The only weapons we buy, sell, and use are:
-Glock 17 (Pistol)
-Micro Uzi (SMG)
-MP 10 (SMG)
-Winchester 1300 (Shotgun)
-AK-47 (Assault Rifle)
-M4 Carbine (Assault Rifle)
-M40A1 (Sniper)
-RPG-7 (Launcher)
-MK2 (Grenade)

Vehicles:
As most of the members of the IRA have prior criminal records in Liberty Ciy, and some aren't even legal citizens, going to a car dealership and buying a new vehicle isn't really possible. We make do with what we can get though. Through deals and bribery with the Union bosses of the Liberty City Port Administrations Office, we are often able to do business at the ports, and use any vehicles left on the premises. More than often these are low-grade four-doors and vans, but its better than nothing.

Most commonly used vehicles:
-Admiral (Four-Door)
-Emperor (Four-Door)
-Esperanto (Four-Door)
-Oracle (Four-Door)
-Schafter (Four-Door)
-Blista Compact (Two-Door)
-Sentinel (Two-Door)
-Speedo (Van)
-Burrito (Van)
-Pony (Van)
-Dinghy (Boat)
-Reefer (Boat)
-Tug Boat

Although the IRA is a group of freedom fighters and radicals in Ireland, in Liberty City they have the same status as the Italian mafia. The IRA controls territory in Dukes, Broker and Bohan as well as all the major ports of Liberty City. Their territory includes; Meadows Park, Meadow Hills, Steinway, Cereveza Heights, Industrial, Chase Point, Little Bay. Members of the IRA are often asked to go to shops and stores in these neighborhoods and demand protection money, or else. If the owners do not pay, or are being protected by another gang, the IRA takes extreme measures. Usually, the IRA will just beat the owner, or a family member of the owner, but in certain cases a heavier job will be necessary. The most common solution, fill a van with explosives and drive it into the store.

Common extortable stores and shops include:
-Laundromats
-Hardware stores
-Burger Shots
-Cluckin' Bells
-Clothing stores
-Underground weapon shops
-Car dealerships
-Restaurants

The other most common source of income for the IRA is through drug trafficking. The protocol for a drug deal is very similar to that of an arms deal. Depending on the amount of drugs being bought/sold, more or less IRA soldiers will be on site. Drugs are bought in bulk after they are shipped in through one of the ports, and put into vans. The vans are driven to a safehouse to test, document, and weigh the drugs. Then IRA soldiers will work in pairs to sell the drugs on the streets of L.C. The IRA buys marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine.

The IRA headquarters in Liberty City is located in Steinway at the Steinway Beer Gardens, also known as the Blarney Stone to some. All members will meet at the HQ to give reports of money made, any expenses, and any encounters with enemy gangs.

Requirements:
-Must have GTA IV for Xbox 360
-Must have GTA IV TBoGT
-Must have a working headset

Vin.
  • Vin.

RD loves me.

• The Connection

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:03 AM Edited by Vin., 24 January 2011 - 01:24 AM.

Love the idea. You should make it a little more in depth though. Get some graphics for your gang. You can request some in the GFX Section; http://www.gtaforums...hp?showforum=64
Just make sure you follow the guide lines.

Good luck with your gang mate. icon14.gif

Edit: I've also added your gang to the Gang List;
http://www.gtaforums...&f=226&t=468052

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:33 AM

Awesome gang idea... i think the last Irish based gang on here was the Liberty City Saints which disbanded shortly after GTA IV originally came out...

I could be wrong about that last one tho... but still a great gang idea... like Vin said, get a hold of some spiffy graphics and make the topic yours.

Dez Nastyy
  • Dez Nastyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:06 AM

I'm new to the site and would greatly appreciate if anyone interested in joining would like to add some graphics and colors. I'll be adding a lot more information on the gang shortly.

123xxnikobellicxxx123
  • 123xxnikobellicxxx123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Dez Nastyy @ Jan 24 2011, 00:24)
The Irish Republican Army is a group of freedom fighters from the Emerald Isle. In Liberty City, the IRA work as a gang of pirates, thieves, killers and gun runners. The IRA controls all major ports in Liberty City such as; East Hook, Port Tudor, Fishmarket North, Fishmarket South, Chase Point, Industrial, and Francis International Airport. The main source of income for the IRA comes from arms deals, drug deals, extortion, and robberies. If you're a ruthless killer wanting work, visit the Steinway Beer Garden and talk to Michael McBride (GT Dez Nastyy) about joining the crew.

Weapons:
One of our main sources of income comes through arms trafficking (as seen above). We bring a crew of four men in two vans (usually Speedos) to the location of the deal, pay the men selling the weapons, load them into our vans, then take them back to one of our safehouses. After the initial deal, we keep some of the weapons for ourselves, then sell the rest at a slightly raised price on the streets.

The only weapons we buy, sell, and use are:
-Glock 17 (Pistol)
-Micro Uzi (SMG)
-MP 10 (SMG)
-Winchester 1300 (Shotgun)
-AK-47 (Assault Rifle)
-M4 Carbine (Assault Rifle)
-M40A1 (Sniper)
-RPG-7 (Launcher)
-MK2 (Grenade)

Vehicles:
As most of the members of the IRA have prior criminal records in Liberty Ciy, and some aren't even legal citizens, going to a car dealership and buying a new vehicle isn't really possible. We make do with what we can get though. Through deals and bribery with the Union bosses of the Liberty City Port Administrations Office, we are often able to do business at the ports, and use any vehicles left on the premises. More than often these are low-grade four-doors and vans, but its better than nothing.

Most commonly used vehicles:
-Admiral (Four-Door)
-Emperor (Four-Door)
-Esperanto (Four-Door)
-Oracle (Four-Door)
-Schafter (Four-Door)
-Blista Compact (Two-Door)
-Sentinel (Two-Door)
-Speedo (Van)
-Burrito (Van)
-Pony (Van)
-Dinghy (Boat)
-Reefer (Boat)
-Tug Boat

Although the IRA is a group of freedom fighters and radicals in Ireland, in Liberty City they have the same status as the Italian mafia. The IRA controls territory in Dukes, Broker and Bohan as well as all the major ports of Liberty City. Their territory includes; Meadows Park, Meadow Hills, Steinway, Cereveza Heights, Industrial, Chase Point, Little Bay. Members of the IRA are often asked to go to shops and stores in these neighborhoods and demand protection money, or else. If the owners do not pay, or are being protected by another gang, the IRA takes extreme measures. Usually, the IRA will just beat the owner, or a family member of the owner, but in certain cases a heavier job will be necessary. The most common solution, fill a van with explosives and drive it into the store.

Common extortable stores and shops include:
-Laundromats
-Hardware stores
-Burger Shots
-Cluckin' Bells
-Clothing stores
-Underground weapon shops
-Car dealerships
-Restaurants

The other most common source of income for the IRA is through drug trafficking. The protocol for a drug deal is very similar to that of an arms deal. Depending on the amount of drugs being bought/sold, more or less IRA soldiers will be on site. Drugs are bought in bulk after they are shipped in through one of the ports, and put into vans. The vans are driven to a safehouse to test, document, and weigh the drugs. Then IRA soldiers will work in pairs to sell the drugs on the streets of L.C. The IRA buys marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine.

The IRA headquarters in Liberty City is located in Steinway at the Steinway Beer Gardens, also known as the Blarney Stone to some. All members will meet at the HQ to give reports of money made, any expenses, and any encounters with enemy gangs.

Requirements:
-Must have GTA IV for Xbox 360
-Must have GTA IV TBoGT
-Must have a working headset

I would like to join

123xxnikobellicxxx123
  • 123xxnikobellicxxx123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

I want to join, im very good at gta and Im irish

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

Very good concept! As a party of an Italian Mafia I have to say I adore the Irish and am a strong supporter of the IRA haha, maybe you could pass by our thread and work out a match with us. Good luck mate, hope the IRA works out well!

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (123xxnikobellicxxx123 @ May 14 2011, 17:42)

Please don't double post nor quote the whole OP. Thanks. wink.gif

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ May 14 2011, 19:06)

He also revived a topic that was dead for almost 5 months.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (TUBBSthezombie @ May 14 2011, 20:52)
QUOTE (docrikowski @ May 14 2011, 19:06)

He also revived a topic that was dead for almost 5 months.

Thanks for noticing it.
I guess we don't need this open.
If the OP is interested in opening this again, please PM me.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users