[REL] Vice Cry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic
GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

What you guys are doing is just plain awesomeness! Seriously, it makes me install Vice City and play it till I literally die.

By the way, I was planning on doing some modifications to VC's stock missions after my finals. I mean, making them more challenging and realistic, while keeping it real, and not too hard. Would you like to include that in your mod, when it's done? smile.gif

Kov
  • Kov

Daddy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

@xXaerooff2Xx - oj tam, oj tam. Ja tu tylko przejazdem tounge.gif

@MasterK - first do something, then we will see.

If something is to do in the Vice Cry - that's definitely new peds.
No more updates until I learn how to rig properly.

rest in peace

MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (kowal125xr @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 18:08)
Vice Cry is back on GTAForums!

First post updated after... a year.

@lonestar55 - Vice Cry doesn't like ENB (too much problems with it). We don't have any ENB settings for our mod.

Did you probably mean, ...lagging, when having this grass applied ;>? If so there IS a way to get rid of lags tounge.gif ...i've posted sollution already on board in past, and i can repeat anytime ;] Btw. i've tried Vice Cry's 1.7 exe, and even on stock unmodded game, i had weird issue, ...that bushes next to road this between first bridge and starfish bridge, somehow werent rendered or just were disappearing while closing to them smile.gif ...i checked exe and found this thing because i wanted what limits did you have to adjust to be able to get all of those grass meshes handled by engine properly ...and as far as i am in modding messing with limiters was always a bit risky ;] ale texture wody to dobrałeś zajebistą ;D

Kov
  • Kov

Daddy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (MW_29 @ Tuesday, May 22 2012, 21:45)
QUOTE (kowal125xr @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 18:08)
Vice Cry is back on GTAForums!

First post updated after... a year.

@lonestar55 - Vice Cry doesn't like ENB (too much problems with it). We don't have any ENB settings for our mod.

Did you probably mean, ...lagging, when having this grass applied ;>? If so there IS a way to get rid of lags tounge.gif ...i've posted sollution already on board in past, and i can repeat anytime ;] Btw. i've tried Vice Cry's 1.7 exe, and even on stock unmodded game, i had weird issue, ...that bushes next to road this between first bridge and starfish bridge, somehow werent rendered or just were disappearing while closing to them smile.gif ...i checked exe and found this thing because i wanted what limits did you have to adjust to be able to get all of those grass meshes handled by engine properly ...and as far as i am in modding messing with limiters was always a bit risky ;] ale texture wody to dobrałeś zajebistą ;D

Interesting... I'll talk to You on PM (ENB and bushes case) tounge.gif

But what can I say right now is that You have right with that grass lagging with ENB.

Dap300
  • Dap300

GTA III, VC

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

I have installed and it changed nothing, only that when I get next to the bridge near construction site it crashes.

Help please?

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

The link isn't working, moddb is pretty much screwed up.

TheDarkySide
  • TheDarkySide

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Could you make a version compatible with LOD Mod Blitz?
Would be great, or ask permission to do next based on the LOD Mod Blitz would be very good.
Sorry for my English.

Victor_Knight
  • Victor_Knight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Nice to see that you guys remodelling buildings, but roads normals (UV) still looks awful ;( Can we hope that roads will be updated and fixed? And little suggestion: would be interesting to make dark version of roads, like SRT for SA... Thanks in future...

halfer
  • halfer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Can we hope for a custom installer that let's you choose what modifications to install and what to leave out?

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

COULDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE BUMPED UP THE TOPIC?

(sorry for caps)

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'm not sure if you're serious or if you're trolling..

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

It seems you are trolling me everywhere.The last post was 10 May and he posted 4 weeks ago.

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

It seems you are trolling me everywhere.The last post was 10 May and he posted 4 weeks ago.

He posted 4 weeks ago and your only asking him now why he was bumping the topic after you clearly just bumped it again? Yeah, I'm pretty much trolling. Didn't you say I was mocking you after I told you that you were breaking certain rules? Right..

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

You're all as bad as each other.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users