Every game gets old in terms of graphics. The hits from the past fall into oblivion for various reasons,
but undoubtedly the most significant of them is poor -as for our times- graphic quality.
GTA Vice City is presently a collection of blatant textures and models,
which certainly don't make the game more enjoyable.
Vice Cry is a modification that aims to prolong the life of the game,
and to make one of the best parts of the GTA series more entertaining to play.
- specially modified gta-vc.exe for Vice Cry,
- new roads: 99%~100%,
- new sidewalks: 99%~100%,
- changed 100% vegetation (100% with flowerpots),
- LOD system for palms,
- 3D grass,
- a slew of new textures in HD (1024x1024), like:
concrete, ground, rocks, metal, wood, buildings, walls, water, doors, etc.
- marsh vegetation,
- new vehicles (Xbox Vehicles Mod),
- new effects (modified particle.txd),
- radar HQ and weapons in HUD HQ,
- tropical island,
- remodeled some skycrapers,
- remodeled pickups,
- new particle effects,
- modified traffic lights,
- repaired a lot of texture mapping,
- reapired bugs in .IDE,
- a lot of modified models,
- TRAILS - new option in graphic settings.
- modified font (2048x2048),
- modified loadscreens