Photo

ENB series for GTA SA crashes my game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
cheezstik
  • cheezstik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:49 AM Edited by cheezstik, 21 January 2011 - 08:55 AM.

Can someone please help me with my problem? Enb series crashes my game. I've tried many versions from the main site and from some modding sites but they all do the same thing. I have directx v9 installed and have java, flash and shockwave (not sure what that would have to do with anything)installed. My computer could easily run this heres the specs:

Windows xp
AMD phenom II 6 core 1055t processor (all clocked at 2.8GHz)
4gb ram
ATI Radeon HD 4290

I have gta sa v1.3 or v1.2 (don't remember and I cant check because i have cleo) downloaded from the internet .
I have cleo 4, i've swapped out some txd's in gta3.img and swapped out the handling.cfg for a new one.

All that happens after i put the new dll files in my directory is gta would open up as usual but after 2 seconds of the black screen it would say gtasa.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. send error report or dont send error report. When i take the dll files back out it goes back to normal. My directory is in my D drive and windows xp is installed on my F drive.

I was really looking forward to this so someone please help sad.gif

RespectTheWeak
  • RespectTheWeak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:08 AM

Actually Most of The Problem Regarding To This Problem Is Because You Have Too Much Mod Being Installed In The Game or Maybe The ENB Series You Are Using Is Not Compatible To Your Computer...or Try ENB Series Configurator To Edit Your Own ENB Series That Suit Your Computer Well...Download Here: ENB Series Configurator No Virus! I Hope This Help. Enjoy!

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:34 PM

Ignore ^, check the readme of the ENB's you downloaded and see if they are version-specific, if they are you may need to downgrade.

carl797
  • carl797

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

I Have enb series v 0.075. but when i add the d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini to my gta sa directory the game won't start.It says "this application was failed to start because d9xd3_40.dll was not found. re-installing this program may fix this problem".
i already re-installing gta sa but the same thing happens again when i copy the dll and ini file. i installed the directx 9.0 but the game wont start. it always says "this application was failed to start because d9xd3_40.dll was not found. re-installing this program may fix this problem"and gta sanandreas requires directx v 9.0. WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????????????

kingroy100
  • kingroy100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (carl797 @ Saturday, Mar 5 2011, 08:37)
I Have enb series v 0.075. but when i add the d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini to my gta sa directory the game won't start.It says "this application was failed to start because d9xd3_40.dll was not found. re-installing this program may fix this problem".
i already re-installing gta sa but the same thing happens again when i copy the dll and ini file. i installed the directx 9.0 but the game wont start. it always says "this application was failed to start because d9xd3_40.dll was not found. re-installing this program may fix this problem"and gta sanandreas requires directx v 9.0. WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????????????

I Think Download The File

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Have you download d9xd3_40.dll file and put it into your GTA SA directory?

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Please check the original post's timestamp in the future. It's more than likely that the topic starter no longer requires help. wink.gif

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users