Photo

Prison Break (NEW!)

53 replies to this topic
jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:42 PM Edited by jetjatin, 24 April 2011 - 04:32 AM.

Prison Break new missions

Features - New and more objects added, New players (Not old Michael), New Area (Every time play other people "Prison break" missions always make mission in old place [where the mission played "black project"]) So, i think to create mission in New Place, I Created it in new Garden, New Interior (New Cells).
Hard Work making Cutscenes and Objects.

Characters -

user posted image

Trailer -

Theme Song

Inventory

Dictaphone

user posted image

Egg Beater
user posted image
Michael use egg beater to combine with an Allen wrench, will be Drill.

Prison Uniform
Latest Prison Fashion!

Golden Watch
user posted image
Time is Golden! Michael found this from Twinner.

Allen Wrench
user posted image
Very important he use allen wrench to unscrew the Toilet.

Origami
user posted image
A Paper Bird!

PUGNAc
user posted image
A Drug, Michael use to pretend of diabetic and to be resistant to insulin shots he was receiving but did not need.

Mission is Available Now.. [/i][LIST]

__________________________________________________________________________________

user posted image
Part 1 Getting Started!
__________________________________________________________________________________

user posted image
Part 2 Looking for Lincoln Burrows

user posted image
Part 3 Breakout Plan!

user posted image
Part 4 (1) Let this Psycho Out!
Part 4 (2) Night is Falling on Prison..

Part 5 Corridors
Part 5 Riot!
Part 5 Management

user posted image
Part 6 Work Crew
Part 6 Inventory

user posted image
Part 7 Strategy
Part 7 Lincoln?

user posted image
Part 8 Solitary!

user posted image
Part 9 We'll Breakout Tonight!
Part 10 FINAL!
Its time for breakout!
FULL Mission Pack!
Note: Inside of missionpack, "Prison Break [missionpack]" is second pack. And "Prison Break [missionpack 2]" is first pack.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Note - In Part 4 i found some bugs and errors, So i will Divided it into 2 Parts this is " Prison Break (NEW!) Part 4 (1)" In this you are in Cell with your new Cellmate Haywire, And Next Will be "Prison Break (NEW!) Part 4 (2)" In Storeroom alley.
Bugs Fixed!

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Did you even get Jimmy_Leppard's permission for using his story and characters?

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 19 2011, 14:25)
Did you even get Jimmy_Leppard's permission for using his story and characters?

No Chimpso! I'm Not making Mission like Jimmy_Leppard and Character, features, area and Story, Its Very different from his missions (I'm not Insulting Just Asking) sly.gif

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

Why we just can't be friend's i'm really changed

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

Nice diea for you keep up good work icon14.gif but i dont have always time to play your or ayone missions right now i have school sorry for that but when i have free time i wil play always other missions biggrin.gif

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (TonyCJ @ Jan 19 2011, 15:49)
Nice diea for you keep up good work icon14.gif but i dont have always time to play your or ayone missions right now i have school sorry for that but when i have free time i wil play always other missions biggrin.gif

Thanks!!! You are best Guy Ever i heard in GTAForums biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

DYOM mission designer\user

• Members

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

Sounds good. When you upload first missions? colgate.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

I wont play the series since I played Jimmys already. Its was his idea dozingoff.gif

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

Mission Uploaded!

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jan 19 2011, 16:06)
I wont play the series since I played Jimmys already. Its was his idea dozingoff.gif

Hmmm....Nooo, Its Different from Jimmy's Missions go and play, I'm Sure its very different you like it!

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

• Members

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

I played this mission... What can I say? I'm speechless! You must have been working with objects long time. From simple park you made a jail. Man what was nice. I respect you just for that you did. Nice very nice cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif Eat them biggrin.gif you deserved it. Good work icon14.gif keep it up.
P.S. You can create whatever you want, and if someone says something like: ''I wont play the series since I played Jimmys already. Its was his idea'' Don't give a sh*t. There is no copyright or something like this..

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

No problem, dudes. He asked me for my permission. He has it. Good luck, man. I'm glad that someone likes the Prison Break story smile.gif

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Ebola everywhere!

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:47 PM

I escaped from Prison biggrin.gif

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

• Members

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Jan 19 2011, 17:47)

OH sh*t I MUST TELL TO COPS biggrin.gif

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Ebola everywhere!

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (0G THUG @ Jan 19 2011, 17:49)

angry.gif

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

• Members

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Jan 19 2011, 17:50)
QUOTE (0G THUG @ Jan 19 2011, 17:49)

angry.gif

I'm not afraid you! biggrin.gif Evil face won't scares me biggrin.gif OK enough of this of topic things biggrin.gif

JOJOXX
  • JOJOXX

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Nice screenshots! smile.gif .Good work for this icon14.gif

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (jetjatin @ Jan 19 2011, 15:53)
QUOTE (TonyCJ @ Jan 19 2011, 15:49)
Nice diea for you keep up good work icon14.gif   but i dont have always time to play your or ayone missions right now i have school sorry for that but when i have free time i wil play always other missions biggrin.gif

Thanks!!! You are best Guy Ever i heard in GTAForums biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Thax dude played the first mission it was nice icon14.gif keep up really good work biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:14 AM Edited by Chimpso, 20 January 2011 - 12:44 AM.

QUOTE (0G THUG @ Jan 20 2011, 02:18)
P.S. You can create whatever you want, and if someone says something like: ''I wont play the series since I played Jimmys already. Its was his idea''  Don't give a sh*t. There is no copyright or something like this..

There's no copyright? So what you are basically saying is that I can go into your "Two of San Andreas Most Wanted" thread, copy out the story, take it to a movie company and say it's my own. They decide to make a movie out of it and I make millions from the story, and all you can do is sit there and watch. And not make a single dollar.

We have the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for a reason; to protect our hard work and make sure it's not stolen. And if it is, you can sue the person for a violation of international copyright laws. Not saying that anyone would go so far with DYOM missions, but the reality is that they legally can do so. If I (for example) had stolen your series, you could sue me and get the millions I made, while I could face jail time and huge fines/court fees.

Even if it's just a few characters or personalities. A writer can't take a character from someone elses book and build a story around it without their permission, no matter how much they change it. Even if it's only the characters name/personality that stays the same, they can still be sued.

In addition to this, the rules of this subforum clearly state:

QUOTE (DYOM Subforum Rules)
Do not use existing mission as a base for your mission, without approval of the author.

You've got Jimmy_Leppard's permission now, but I doubt you had it when you started. Make sure you get approval beforehand so you don't face a possible banning from this site. The Mods and Admins take mod stealing very seriously.

Anyways, enough bullsh*t. This mission looks good. I'll play it and tell you what I think smile.gif .

EDIT: Just finished it and I liked it smile.gif . The way you use objects to re-create the prison experience is awesome icon14.gif . Good luck with your next missions biggrin.gif .

QUOTE (Coolman)
I escaped from Prison  biggrin.gif

So did I sly.gif . They need to raise their security measures. I gored up everyone with a chainsaw, and not as single guard came to stop me biggrin.gif .

0G THUG
  • 0G THUG

• Members

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Chimpso @ Jan 20 2011, 00:14)
QUOTE (0G THUG @ Jan 20 2011, 02:18)
P.S. You can create whatever you want, and if someone says something like: ''I wont play the series since I played Jimmys already. Its was his idea''  Don't give a sh*t. There is no copyright or something like this..

There's no copyright? So what you are basically saying is that I can go into your "Two of San Andreas Most Wanted" thread, copy out the story, take it to a movie company and say it's my own. They decide to make a movie out of it and I make millions from the story, and all you can do is sit there and watch. And not make a single dollar.

We have the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for a reason; to protect our hard work and make sure it's not stolen. And if it is, you can sue the person for a violation of international copyright laws. Not saying that anyone would go so far with DYOM missions, but the reality is that they legally can do so. If I (for example) had stolen your series, you could sue me and get the millions I made, while I could face jail time and huge fines/court fees.

Even if it's just a few characters or personalities. A writer can't take a character from someone elses book and build a story around it without their permission, no matter how much they change it. Even if it's only the characters name/personality that stays the same, they can still be sued.

In addition to this, the rules of this subforum clearly state:

QUOTE (DYOM Subforum Rules)
Do not use existing mission as a base for your mission, without approval of the author.

You've got Jimmy_Leppard's permission now, but I doubt you had it when you started. Make sure you get approval beforehand so you don't face a possible banning from this site. The Mods and Admins take mod stealing very seriously.

Anyways, enough bullsh*t. This mission looks good. I'll play it and tell you what I think smile.gif .

EDIT: Just finished it and I liked it smile.gif . The way you use objects to re-create the prison experience is awesome icon14.gif . Good luck with your next missions biggrin.gif .

QUOTE (Coolman)
I escaped from Prison  biggrin.gif

So did I sly.gif . They need to raise their security measures. I gored up everyone with a chainsaw, and not as single guard came to stop me biggrin.gif .

Relax. This is just a f*cking game. Of course if someone will make a millions from my story I don't be happy, but if someone will make dyom missions based on my story or remake. Go ahead, if you can do better biggrin.gif .

OK I did mistake. I didn't know about Digital Millennium Copyright Act. So I'm sorry. I think there is no need for anger on such a thing cool.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

I agree with what Chimpso said. But there is no need for making problems or stealing the story. Just ask me and you'll have my aprooval. I'm glad that someone likes my stories so much that they want to re-make it smile.gif But if you don't ask me....Well, that's a problem.

BTW, nice mission, man. biggrin.gif

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (0G THUG @ Jan 20 2011, 15:52)
but if someone will make dyom missions based on my story or remake. Go ahead, if you can do better biggrin.gif .

Of course, thats a different story. You KNOW that they are re-making it and they have your permission. What I am talking about is people who totally steal the idea and characters and pretend that it is there own, without gaining permission or crediting the author.

Anyways, sorry jetjatin for spamming up your topic with sophisticated copyright talk. Lets us get back on topic now. smile.gif If you want to respond then just drop me a PM biggrin.gif .

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

No, Its Ok! Thanks to all.!! icon14.gif (And i will add you in my respect list also biggrin.gif )

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

Mission Updated! Part 2 Available!

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

Good missons!Really good jail design! icon14.gif icon14.gif

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Jan 20 2011, 14:41)
Good missons!Really good jail design! icon14.gif icon14.gif

Thanks!

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

Trailer Released!

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Good trailer!

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Jan 20 2011, 15:21)
Good trailer!

Thanks So Much Friend biggrin.gif (I Add in my Respect List)

TonyCJ
  • TonyCJ

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:46 PM Edited by TonyCJ, 20 January 2011 - 03:54 PM.

For me you are NOT beginner biggrin.gif you re doing very good missions and very good trailer nice pictures ur nice guy for ME biggrin.gif
And keep up good work icon14.gif cookie.gif And yeah this jail design and all those Objects i know its really hard work but ur design is not great its more great than great its greatest nice jail design I like your prison break missions CANT WAIT FOR MOREEEEE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

jetjatin
  • jetjatin

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (TonyCJ @ Jan 20 2011, 15:46)
For me you are NOT beginner biggrin.gif you re doing very good missions and very good trailer nice pictures ur nice guy for ME biggrin.gif
And keep up good work icon14.gif cookie.gif And yeah this jail design and all those Objects i know its really hard work but ur design is not great its more great than great its greatest nice jail design I like your prison break missions CANT WAIT FOR MOREEEEE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

WaooW! Thanks Very Very Much, Its True you're best biggrin.gif biggrin.gif And here is also for you cookie.gif cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users