Ratman theory explained

12 replies to this topic
Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:16 PM

Hello. My name is Rytis and i have made an interesting theory about Ratman. First of all, lets speak about screams like "I AM RATMAN!!"
1. This line is being screamed by random homeless guy in subway:
Maybe he is on drugs? Maybe he is drunk? For christ sakes he is HOMELESS!!!
So, maybe that hobo ofcourse MAY be a ratman, but not a ratman everyone is talking about.. Maybe it is just a refference of "The Catman" which eats rats (i dont remember in which country, just check it out) and yells I AM CATMAN when somebody asks who he is!
2. Maybe its only the affect of the drug? Remember Max Payne and its drug Valkyr? People who had Valkyr talked random bullsh*t... As we know rockstar was a publisher... So...

Now, another theory about the speeches of "Damn there is some scary sh*t down there in the subway". This is the conversation you can hear of two hobos talking:
1. As we discussed before, hobos may be on drugs or drunk.... So maybe it is affect of these thing, maybe they are seeing sh*t... Lets get back to Max Payne again.. Remember : "It's coming... It's Coming... We all gonna die..." . Maybe its just another vision of their...
2. Maybe there is that "Ratman/Catman (watch "I AM RATMAN" theory number 1)" and they're scared of his crazy act... Or , the person who says the line acts strange, and another hobos who has some more brains thinks that he is crazy.

Rat squeezing noises:
1(and the only). This is a subway dude... Everything may be there, rats, cats, dogs and ETC.

Final Explanation:

We now can actually DENY the Ratman existence, because: 1. Lack of evidence;2. Everybody claims that had actually seen him but NOBODY took a screenshot of him...;3. All the videos which is investigating Ratman myth, shows nothing, just empty subways.
So yes.. Now we can rely on words: "Person is innocent until judge had proved that he is guilty"
So Ratman remains a myth, until somebody shows exact screenshot or video or any other evidence of Ratman!

The best way to spread some rumours about some creatures or etc. is just before the release, or like 2 days after release, very carefully checking all the areas and draw your creature based on them... So yes... Someone inspected , that Subway has some rats, is dark, scary, some random hobo saying sh*t, and had spreaded the rumours about Ratman...

Thanks for your attention.. This was Ratman theory by Rytuklis. Waiting for your feedback in comments, please have tolerance and accept other opinions, but if you actually disagree with it, post your own, without any bad words and ETC. Thank you cookie.gif cookie.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

I stopped reading after 'Ratman'. No offence, but simply there is no Ratman. End of the story.

Ferddy987
  • Ferddy987

A social experiment gone wrong.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

I got to admit. It's a good read. But it's just that there's not enough proof to support the theory of the hobos really saying that. So, it's basically you supported your theory on those conversations, I mean. It's a pretty good find. But it still doesn't prove that there's a real ratman there. Because we all know he isn't real.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Ferddy987 @ Jan 16 2011, 14:31)
I got to admit. It's a good read. But it's just that there's not enough proof to support the theory of the hobos really saying that. So, it's basically you supported your theory on those conversations, I mean. It's a pretty good find. But it still doesn't prove that there's a real ratman there. Because we all know he isn't real.

Actually, if you would read again, you would understand that this theory was AGAINST the existence of Ratman, that it doesnt exist...

Ferddy987
  • Ferddy987

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Jan 16 2011, 14:36)

Actually, if you would read again, you would understand that this theory was AGAINST the existence of Ratman, that it doesnt exist...

Sounded a bit more like you tried to explain there really was a Ratman.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Ferddy987 @ Jan 16 2011, 14:49)

No man, i explained what really is making us think that ratman exists , but it doesnt! Its just rumour spreaded by random player

Ferddy987
  • Ferddy987

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Jan 16 2011, 14:51)
QUOTE (Ferddy987 @ Jan 16 2011, 14:49)

No man, i explained what really is making us think that ratman exists , but it doesnt! Its just rumour spreaded by random player

I don't really get the point of this theory. But it's new.

PMD3
  • PMD3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

To be honest can anyone name me a good GTA myth that has been discovered?

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Jan 16 2011, 22:36)

We (the forumgoers) don't give a sh*t about your theory disproving it. We already have the fact that there is no Ratman in the files. That good enough evidence for you?
Case Closed.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:23 PM

There Is no Ratman. Everybody knows that.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

I've serached the subways countless times and found nothing on "Ratman". I've found no hobos speaking about him or screaming "I am Ratman!", I've found nothing strange down there and anything that I've found down in the subways that might have been strange all has a logical explanation behind it (i.e pedestrians walking on the train tracks were probably just scared if you held or fired a gun, hobos running really fast does not mean they are "Ratman", there is no evidence of a "Ratman" in the games files and so on) he just doesn't exist and is no more than just a spreaded rumour/myth.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (PMD3 @ Jan 16 2011, 15:32)
To be honest can anyone name me a good GTA myth that has been discovered?

The heart was pretty good, and it's not a myth, but whoever found out first that the mini-golf place in hove beach actually had refrences to the GTA III era must have thought it was a good find. GTA IV just wasn't built on myths like San Andreas was, but since San Andreas had so many believable myths, myth-hunters got overworked about GTA IV and take things like the bloody bedroom, and ratman very seriously.

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

There's no need for a "theory."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users