How long do you have to live

109 replies to this topic
Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:00 AM

82, i eat a bit of fat and salt, my grandad died at 55 and myu grandma at 68, bot hdied of cancer one died of breast cancer, and the other leukemia

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:43 AM Edited by OnePiece, 14 January 2011 - 03:46 AM.

77 suicidal.gif 57 to go. Sounds about right, thats when my grandparents went.

freak2121
  • freak2121

I'm bored.

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:56 AM

The average life span for your region is 81. You are expected to live 7.6 years longer than average due to your health and lifestyle.

Men live 5 years less than women. Not much you can do about that. Sulk if you like.

FAMILY HISTORY: 4 years
Your family history rewards you with a few extra years. Remember to thank your mom.

SMOKING: 2 years
Since you are not a smoker you gain 2 years over the average life span (15-25 years longer than smokers). If you recently stopped smoking it will take 10 years for the risk of lung cancer to return to that of a non-smoker and 15 for heart attack risk to return to normal.

DRINKING: 0 years
You could benifit from drinking one or two glasses of red wine per day

WEIGHT: 0 years (BMI: 22.4)
Your BMI score classifies you as normal. Grats. Go treat yourself to a double fudge, candy topped, chocolate coated, three scoop ice cream cone. You've earned it.

HEALTH: 0 years
At your age hypertension, cholesterol, and blood sugar are probably not much of a concern to you. Live a healthy life and maybe it never will be

DIET: 0 years
I won't lecture you on what foods you should be eating. I'm sure you already know. Is 0 years of life worth the sacrifice? Your choice.

EXERCISE: 2 years
Exercising 20-40 minutes each day can add many years to your life.

HAPPINESS: 0 years
Reduce your stress and improve your happiness. As Abraham Lincoln said, "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

EDUCATION: -1 years
Not surprisingly, higher education equals longer life.

DRIVING: 2 years
You're no fool.The average person has a 30% chance of being in a serious accident in their lifetime but your odds are lower than average.

Only 71 more years? HURRY UP SCIENCE, I WANT TO LIVE LONGER. cryani.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:03 AM

Your Age: 18.9 years
Projected Life Span (total years you will live): 79.1
Projected Life Expectancy (years remaining): 60.2

ayushisrocking
  • ayushisrocking

Winning!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

Projected Life Span (total years you will live): 76.2

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:56 AM

Unless we develop ways of improving the quality of life for old people, then I sure as f*ck hope not:

user posted image

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:34 AM

YES; BUT ARE YOU TRULY LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST

WHO'S TO SAY THE 43 YEAR OLD DECEASED LIVED LESS THAN THE 90 YEAR OLD.

INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ON INCREASING SPAN, LET'S INCREASE ENJOYMENT AND FULFILLMENT.

and those are my two cents.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:02 PM

Summary
Your Age: 24.4 years
Projected Life Span (total years you will live): 75.5
Projected Life Expectancy (years remaining): 51.1

Life Expectancy Factors
The average life span for your region is 66. You are expected to live 9.5 years longer than average due to your health and lifestyle.

Men live 5 years less than women. Not much you can do about that. Sulk if you like.

FAMILY HISTORY: 5 years
Your family history rewards you with a few extra years. Remember to thank your mom.

Since you are not a smoker you gain 2 years over the average life span (15-25 years longer than smokers). If you recently stopped smoking it will take 10 years for the risk of lung cancer to return to that of a non-smoker and 15 for heart attack risk to return to normal.

DRINKING: 0 years
You could benifit from drinking one or two glasses of red wine per day

WEIGHT: 0 years (BMI: 19.3)
Your BMI score classifies you as normal. Grats. Go treat yourself to a double fudge, candy topped, chocolate coated, three scoop ice cream cone. You've earned it.

At your age hypertension, cholesterol, and blood sugar are probably not much of a concern to you. Live a healthy life and maybe it never will be

DIET: -1 years
I won't lecture you on what foods you should be eating. I'm sure you already know. Is 1 years of life worth the sacrifice? Your choice.

EXERCISE: -1 years
Come on now, would doing 20 minutes of exercise per day really kill you? Looks like not doing any exercise is doing a pretty good job of that.

HAPPINESS: 4 years
As Emerson said, "Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." Keep smiling smile.gif

EDUCATION: 1 years

DRIVING: 1 years
You're no fool.The average person has a 30% chance of being in a serious accident in their lifetime but your odds are lower than average.

Josh
  • Josh

I'm sitting in the middle waiting

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

Life Expectancy Factors
The average life span for your region is 79. You are expected to live 4.6 years longer than average due to your health and lifestyle.

FAMILY HISTORY: -8 years
Your family history puts you at a greater risk of the same conditions.

DRINKING: 1 years
Recent research has shown that 1 to 2 drinks of red wine and some other alcohols can be good for you... and make you a heck of a lot less dull.

WEIGHT: 0 years (BMI: 20)

DIET: 2 years
You seem to be eating well.

EXERCISE: 3 years
Exercising 20-40 minutes each day can add many years to your life.

HAPPINESS: 4 years
As Emerson said, "Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." Keep smiling smile.gif

EDUCATION: 1 years

DRIVING: 2 years

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

69 years left according to that biggrin.gif

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Your Age: 22.9 years
Projected Life Span (total years you will live): 79.9
Projected Life Expectancy (years remaining): 57

79? I wish.

Unlikely though seeing as how I've got Cystic Fibrosis and the average life expectancy is 35 or something.

.2D
  • .2D

Does Anybody Remember Laughter?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Commonwealth

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Apparently I only have 1 year left, so I'll die next year when I turn 16. confused.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

I'm going to live to 88! Pretty good.

PHCharls
  • PHCharls

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:40 AM

average life span 71

58 more years. wtf too early

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

I got 79 years old, well judging by what i do and stuff, i can't disagree. I've got to stop smoking though...

TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:01 PM

Your Age: 16.6 years
Projected Life Span (total years you will live): 81.9
Projected Life Expectancy (years remaining): 65.3

Looks like everyone got 81 too.

ZombieFrogger
  • ZombieFrogger

Hail Mastermind!

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

Wow i Dont smoke or drink or Drive, and I die at 42?. And it says i slip on a banana or fall.

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:42 AM

I'll live till 77. Seems way too early! Everyone said I was gonna live till 100.

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:48 AM

Well, you live in Brazil, so you gotta cut at least 20 years off of that number.

Unless you live in the Hacienda itself. monocle.gif

QUOTE (TheBlackProject @ Jan 16 2011, 17:01)

I'm trying to make a joke about your supposed invasion of Iran and your lifespan, but I can't confused.gif

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Jan 16 2011, 20:48)
I'm trying to make a joke about your supposed invasion of Iran and your lifespan, but I can't confused.gif

I am an American of Persian-Iranian descent living in Houston, Texas. I plan to change Iran by using violent protests and weapons to take over the Iranian government in 2023. The Islamic Republic has destroyed Iran and it's Persian culture by a lot, although it still remains. I plan to group to a squad with at least 20 members with FBI and military experience to have a easier opportunity to do this, we plan to make Iran a FREE country and ban the Koran.

We plan to assassinate the president, the Supreme Leader, many clerics, Basij, and defenders of the Islamic Republic. After the bloodshed, I'll live to be 81 with my many Athiest wives.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:19 AM

1 year left of life but i put random on Choresterol because idk and blood pressure.
I'm 16 i dont Drink Smoke but i dont eat Fruits and Veggies.

mrmctommy
  • mrmctommy

The Batcave

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:31 AM

91 biggrin.gif

TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Jan 17 2011, 02:48)
Well, you live in Brazil, so you gotta cut at least 20 years off of that number.

Go ahead, make one if you have the brain power you pussy.

Josh
  • Josh

I'm sitting in the middle waiting

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:52 PM Edited by Josh?, 17 January 2011 - 08:55 PM.

QUOTE (TheBlackProject @ Jan 17 2011, 20:11)
QUOTE (E.A.B. @ Jan 17 2011, 02:48)

Go ahead, make one if you have the brain power you pussy.

You're probably gonna have to knock about 50 years off of your life expectancy if you're going to plan to change Iran by using violent protests and weapons to take over the Iranian government in 2023. The Islamic Republic has destroyed Iran and it's Persian culture by a lot, although it still remains. Your plan is to group to a squad with at least 20 members with FBI and military experience to have a easier opportunity to do this, you plan to make Iran a FREE country and ban the Koran.

You plan to assassinate the president, the Supreme Leader, many clerics, Basij, and defenders of the Islamic Republic. After the bloodshed, You'll live to be 81 with your many Athiest wives.

Simple but effective. Seriously mate, you might not be able to enjoy the company of your many atheist wives as your going to die doing this sh*t.

Law0070
  • Law0070

Not Your God...

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:02 PM

90..woohoo, prefer death a lil sooner tbh smile.gif

TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Josh? @ Jan 17 2011, 20:52)
You're probably gonna have to knock about 50 years off of your life expectancy if you're going to plan to change Iran by using violent protests and weapons to take over the Iranian government in 2023. The Islamic Republic has destroyed Iran and it's Persian culture by a lot, although it still remains. Your plan is to group to a squad with at least 20 members with FBI and military experience to have a easier opportunity to do this, you plan to make Iran a FREE country and ban the Koran.

You plan to assassinate the president, the Supreme Leader, many clerics, Basij, and defenders of the Islamic Republic. After the bloodshed, You'll live to be 81 with your many Athiest wives.

Simple but effective. Seriously mate, you might not be able to enjoy the company of your many atheist wives as your going to die doing this sh*t.

What do you care, you guys would love to see on the news that I died from it wouldn't you?

TheLostBiker
  • TheLostBiker

DJ WildLost

• Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

I knew I F*cked up when i put 8 cm's of height and 1000 lbs of weight. Cost me in the end. 1 year to live.

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:40 AM

I love you guys

What do you care, you guys would love to see on the news that I died from it wouldn't you?

'Crazy man shot as he exited Iranian airport'

I just gave you the headline that will float around for a minute before people move on to the next. That will be your gigantic contribution to the world.

a funny headline.

Give it up.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ Jan 14 2011, 19:56)
Unless we develop ways of improving the quality of life for old people, then I sure as f*ck hope not:

user posted image

f*ck, you just reminded me of that, i think i should die young instead, f*ck living on 50 bucks per week in a sh*tty house eating bread crumbs for breakfast lunch and dinner!!!

GerryM
  • GerryM

Desire upon flesh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

I got 76 bored.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users