Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

0lKYexY.jpg

z5meBfg.jpg

lLrUNBF.jpg

Been restoring consoles for the last Four months. Thought I would share some of these reworked projects here. I do have this fully restored and if anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll get it out of the box and plastic I put it into.

That mess you're looking at is hundreds of dead ants that spiders were killing and feeding off of.

• KilnerLUFC likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

I still play a few PS1 games like Pitfall 3D, Grid Runner, Armored Core, Persona, Fear Effect etc. here and there throughout the year. PS2 I still don't consider retro, but I guess it is getting that way. PS2 is my main system to play on. Never really got into much after the first couple years of the 360/Ps3 Era. the Ps2 has a timeless catalogue and I don't really see games being new and technically superior as a reason to shell out the ridiculous amounts of money for them. The times I have they have left me in a bore...a pretty bore, but a bore. 

Said it a while back, but this is essentially why this generation of consoles has been one I never jumped in to (barring the Switch, but I put that it in a different class for obvious reasons), no matter how much I like to game. I'll obviously get a PS4/One when the price comes somewhere around the £100 mark, but as of now, absolutely nothing on the 2 systems has wowed me to the point of instantly wanting it. All these 'major upcoming AAA games' have flopped majorly for the most of them, and I don't want to have to sit through constant updates just because they rushed out a broken game. I only got the Switch because I know Nintendo always go for a different take, and they yet again succeeded for me, hence that's the one I chose, pretty much getting it on day one (well, day one of stock been available).

My retro consoles are the ones I know I can pop a disc in and know I'm going to have fun on a game. The PS2 and Gamecube are so far my favourite in my collection, and I love the games I have for them. The money I've put in to acquiring the collection for these 2 systems could have bought me a PS4 AND a One, but I don't regret it one bit.

PS2 I still don't consider retro... 

I know what you mean bud but imagine when the PS2 came out the babies born that year are all nearly 18. To a 17 year old, the PS2 is a console that came out when they were a baby and PS3 and they might have memories of playing it up until around 6 years of age, then PS3 from 6 to 13/14 and now PS4 til now. :p

Even worse when you take this and information and remember buying the brand new PS2 as a teenager...

Nice find man. I take it, it's all in working order? Those consoles from the 90's a built like plastic tanks. 

Never in my life has any of the older systems ever broke on me, to an extent. The first SNeS I owned had a dodgy power pack, and thus was gotten rid of (parents obviously didn't understand...), and my PS2 once had to be replaced because the lens went, but apart from that they've always stood the test of time for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users