TBoGT car lights fix and question

2 replies to this topic
JokeDindon
  • JokeDindon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:20 AM

Hi everyone,

As most of you know the new cars / bikes introduced in TBoGT have incorrect lights on PC (only).
The projected light is working properly aswell as the glow around the light... but the light itself is not lit.
It's a problem regarding TBoGT only because new vehicles in TLaD doesn't have this issue nor those in GTA IV.

Theres a fix on this GTA IV Mod website: http://www.gtagaming...hicle-mods/6310

R* seem to have forgotten something related to "light_emissive" on the cars. The guy fixed it but it requires manipulating the game files with SparkIV and since
I have the Steam version of the game, SparkIV doesn't seems to work properly and I don't know if GFWL will allow this modification online. So I am wondering
if R* will ever fix that small but annoying issue. It makes Ballad of Gay Tony looks uneven in quality compared to The Lost and Damned or GTA IV.

Since the last patches seems quite far away I'm wondering if there will be new patches comming our way.
There is that video that shows the issue properly:

Thank you.

EUgamer
  • EUgamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Has been the official patch that would fix that problem released yet? I am very surprised that they haven't noticed this issue during game testing.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

/\ Nope.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users