8,569 replies to this topic
Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

T13@ Well it's already here, so no.

Rytukils@ That's nice. I might PM you if i need music. Also credit you.

I'm ready whenever you need it.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

Did you use a software to create it? If yes, can I know what it is? It seems very interesting Rytuklis.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:40 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 20 April 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Did you use a software to create it? If yes, can I know what it is? It seems very interesting Rytuklis.

Could you explain me this 3D glasses thing?

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Could you explain me this 3D glasses thing?

http://gtaforums.com...-avatable-club/ - get your answers here

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

Looks like a trend going on around the forums.

Got one too.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Yea, 3D Glasses are taking over GTAForums.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 20 April 2014 - 02:50 PM.

EDIT: Oops unintentional post.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

This Trend was invented by ''The Leviathan'' then first got followed by ''thgtaman'' then all started to use that, but i think no one gives a crediting sh*t to The owner. 

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:53 PM Edited by The Odyssey, 20 April 2014 - 02:55 PM.

Dunno what you're talking about, I was kinda late to the bandwagon.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by KD himan, 20 April 2014 - 02:57 PM.

I was just talking about the another Thegtaman in GTA forum. 

BTW, we should leave off topic.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

Hi, guys. Just an announcement for people who are following my ''Swiping Kings: The Race Continues'' mission series.

Tomorrow I'm gonna upload 2 last missions (10th and 11th) of the series since the 11th mission is really an ending mission. After I upload those two last missions, I'm gonna upload the ZIP file of the whole series with all the 11 missions in it. So, anyone who hasn't played the series yet, feel free to play it and leave a feedback afterwards, I will be very grateful.  :) Also, after I upload all that, in the following days, I'm probably gonna upload another ZIP file, but this time it will consist of all 4 ''Swiping Kings'' mission packs in one ZIP file with all the missions of the franchise in it.

For all you guys who have been following ''Swiping Kings'' franchise throughout all this time from the beginning to the very end, I sincerely thank you for every feedback you gave me, that's what kept me going to make these mission packs an on-going story. I can promise you a dramatic, yet very kinda inner-emotional and respectful ending to the franchise. Out of all mission packs I've made, the ''Swiping Kings'' franchise was the most enjoyable one for sure and I'm sad to say it's come to an end.

As for those who haven't played anything from the ''Swiping Kings'' series yet, once I complete the full circle tomorrow, anyone who is interested in playing it, feel free to do so :) 

Respect from Jimmy, stay cool, guys. :)

• The Odyssey likes this

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:12 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 20 April 2014 - 07:57 PM.

^Hmm, so something like i did here. That's good idea, especially for people like me who only download missions only in archives (If there are many of them). Anyway, it's good to have another great DYOM franchise finished just like Hard Bolied etc.. Good work Jimmy!

EDIT: I'm thinking of starting remake of my Episodes from San Fierro mission-pack. Would be anyone interested? I would like to do this because of two useful things:

1.The story was good planed but because of lack of good grammar back then, it wasn't written good and many missions were off topic.

2. It gives me motivation and fun in designing. 

So what do you think? It's only 20 missions, it wouldn't take too long to finish it anyway.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

Anybody have a suggestion to get more people interested in doing DYOM Commentaries? Apparently I am the only one posting to the thread. Even AznKei who still does them, doesn't post anything to  the thread.

Any ideas? We have lot of requests, and nobody taking anything.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

We have no requests at all in the written reviews topic.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

Anybody have a suggestion to get more people interested in doing DYOM Commentaries? Apparently I am the only one posting to the thread. Even AznKei who still does them, doesn't post anything to  the thread.

You could try some sort of contest. If you make it interesting enough people 'll join. And if they like making a commentary for a contest, they might continue doing commentaries afterwards.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

@Chips Yea I know what you mean, it sucks. It is like the opposite lol. It might sound little weird, but maybe that is why people are requesting video commentaries more, because they know people are actually going to play the missions. Then again.. Not sure if that is the primary reason.

But yea I was thinking of a contest, not sure if there is an actual incentive that can be offered for that. I would have to think of something.

Also, in general, with the exception of Designer's lounge, does anyone else feel like pinned threads get less attention because people tend to look at the first unpinned thread more than the pinned threads? Like lot of the time, my eyes do not look at the pinned threads first.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

Hi, guys. Just an announcement for people who are following my ''Swiping Kings: The Race Continues'' mission series.

Tomorrow I'm gonna upload 2 last missions (10th and 11th) of the series since the 11th mission is really an ending mission. After I upload those two last missions, I'm gonna upload the ZIP file of the whole series with all the 11 missions in it. So, anyone who hasn't played the series yet, feel free to play it and leave a feedback afterwards, I will be very grateful.   :) Also, after I upload all that, in the following days, I'm probably gonna upload another ZIP file, but this time it will consist of all 4 ''Swiping Kings'' mission packs in one ZIP file with all the missions of the franchise in it.

For all you guys who have been following ''Swiping Kings'' franchise throughout all this time from the beginning to the very end, I sincerely thank you for every feedback you gave me, that's what kept me going to make these mission packs an on-going story. I can promise you a dramatic, yet very kinda inner-emotional and respectful ending to the franchise. Out of all mission packs I've made, the ''Swiping Kings'' franchise was the most enjoyable one for sure and I'm sad to say it's come to an end.

As for those who haven't played anything from the ''Swiping Kings'' series yet, once I complete the full circle tomorrow, anyone who is interested in playing it, feel free to do so :) 

Respect from Jimmy, stay cool, guys. :)

Interesting to see how you finsih off the franchise, I've always loved it. 

Do you guys know any mission packs with a twist or shocking ending? Which ones would you recommend? 

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

I had also done Video commentaries but sorry, i don't post them on the the official thread because i am bit lazy.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

I Bought a headset about a month ago to make commentaries but its still in the packaging.

Never found the time... 

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

My mic's broken. So, I can't. 

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

I tried making it one time but I always have that weird feeling that I'm talking with the computer.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

I tried making it one time but I always have that weird feeling that I'm talking with the computer.

You're actually talking with your potential viewers.

On-topic: I'm in progress of making the 2nd mission for The Desert Tales: Aftermath.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

Hi Guys I make a gang war topic from a month ago now I converted my topic into poll so if you want to cast your vote to your favourite gang war so check out my gang war topic: http://gtaforums.com...ng-war-votings/ :)

Chips237
  • Chips237

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Back from Japan.

@Doublepulse

I would do some sort of "silent" commentary if I had the time. I don't use my voice EVER. And yeah, you're right. People tend to request Video Reviews rather than Written Reviews because it contains what people actually want: unserious reaction.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

Magix Music Maker

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

While i'm almost done with the canon ending of Modern Combat, i thought i would announce this.

ZMqJnlM.png

Take control of Marty Starfish, a senior member of the Brothers Of Satan MC. His life becomes a living

hell when most of his gang members are killed along with his best friend Eric. Marty must survive and find

the unknown man who murdered his dearest of friends.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 21 April 2014 - 07:56 PM.

How about that MP, that you were creating about age and dieng dying(agh.. still making that mistake) and stuff. I was really looking forward to it.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

How about that MP, that you were creating about age and dieng dying(agh.. still making that mistake) and stuff. I was really looking forward to it.

In Time?

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

Guys, I have a new laptop. I will be making missions after my exams are done.

Is this good?

NxYyGtq.png

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:46 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 22 April 2014 - 07:47 AM.

Guys, I have a new laptop. I will be making missions after my exams are done.
Is this good?
NxYyGtq.png

8 GB RAM that's Cool :cool: your games run with great speed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users