Photo

The Designers Lounge

8,589 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Yesterday I opened up San Andreas, and continued to test my last mission for the 2nd chapter of Brie'. I've started to design the final cutscenes and fix somethings that were bothering me.  I'm sorry that it's taking so long to finish, but I assure you that it'll be worth paying when it's released. 

• Viscosity likes this

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

Don't mess with me

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Hi guys, I just want to tell some small informations about my mission pack Life in Los Santos:

Mexican And Proud Of It is finished and it has 46 missions.

Crime Life is in progress and it will contain 40 missions.

And dont forget that Gangster for Life is finished with 56 missions

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

You guys are making 40 to 50 missions while i can't even make 1

:(

I Will be honest with you guys

March 28 is coming at me very fast, before you know it, its the release date of GTT.

And....I Only have one mission (Which still has the bugs & errors that Odyssey & Chips reported)

I Messed up...Bad.

But on the bright side, I spent more time with school work and now have awesome grades. :D  

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

You guys are making 40 to 50 missions while i can't even make 1

:(

I Will be honest with you guys

March 28 is coming at me very fast, before you know it, its the release date of GTT.

And....I Only have one mission (Which still has the bugs & errors that Odyssey & Chips reported)

I Messed up...Bad.

But on the bright side, I spent more time with school work and now have awesome grades. :D  

Hahaha, it doesn't matter, we still have like 20 mission packs to finish hahaha.

And you're doing good, you're paying more attention to school ;) good luck bro

• Target13Productions likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by KD himan, 13 February 2014 - 10:40 AM.

Yea Right T13. thats the only thing with me, because of schools i can't get much online here and make missions and my parents specially my mother forces me hardly to study very hard! :miranda: and i can't desobey her. this is because my final exams are starting on 28 feb and will end on maybe 25 or 27 march. so thats why i cant be online very much nowdays. i also have to get 'A++'' in my 8th standard :pp and well good luck for your study  :^:

and high five again T13, i also can't even make missions, :lol:  is it me or eveyone get bored by sitting up hours on computers and make only ''ONE'' mission? :facedesk:  for me, i am bored really, but i will make my upcoming mission pack weather it is done in April or may. and the name of my mission pack is ''The Mexican Cartel''. but i saw that there is a MP By Astrobix T.C.C ( the columbian cartel ) sorry if my name looks similar to it because i don't know about this mp before i chosen my name. so i hope you may like it  :colgate:

By the way, Goodluck everyone for their Upcoming MP's.  :^:

''Don't let DYOM Dead''

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

Okay, so the translation of another Santal's mission pack is done. Check it out here - http://gtaforums.com...mmunity-santal/

Soon I'll start working on another translation, this time of another Russian DYOM Designer's storyline. It's called 'No Remorse' and it looks amazing. So yeah, expect a new translation and a NEW topic in a couple of days (the point of new topic is that I'll use it for other mission packs and storylines that are made not by santal but by other wel--known DYOM designers from Russia).

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

Chapter 3 of LM is almost done and things are getting a little heated up http://gtaforums.com...-lost-memories/

Chips237
  • Chips237

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Has anyone ever experienced this before?
27zzx93.png

Sorry if quoting an old message is the same as bumping topics, but would this be ever possible without being a glitch?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

It happened to me many times. Watch this:

Joey_
  • Joey_

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

So I have started to make walkthroughs for DYOM. The first mission pack that I'm going to video tape is Jimmy_Leppard's Swiping Kings: Prequel.

I would be much gratefull if you could check out and like it and subscribe if you like the video. Thanks guys! :)

Link to the first video: http://tinyurl.com/lph3njw

Link to my channel: http://tinyurl.com/kmrccrk

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:40 AM

How do you make a conversation while the player is driving to a location?

i.e. Drake and Seth are driving to the racing point and they talk about the race and the win-offs.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

How do you make a conversation while the player is driving to a location?

i.e. Drake and Seth are driving to the racing point and they talk about the race and the win-offs.

1) Create a car objective and put it at the location of the place you're going to. 

2) Set the cars health to 100, and set it as "Must Destroy"

3) Put in the dialogue. (Eg: Seth: So where's the race location?) When it asked you to type the description for the objective. 

4) Repeat until dialogue is over. 

You don't need to worry about a bunch of destroyed cars in one area, because they all disappear after they blow up. 

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Guys, I'm sorry.

Things are really though right now & i can't deliver you Grand Theft Target on March 28.

The release date is now TBA until i actually make some time for DYOM.

My parents expect so much from since i f*cked up last year (When i was overly active here)

DYOM was the reason i f*cked up last year & i promised my parents i would make them proud

this year, But this means that i have to spend less time designing & more time studying.

I Will try to design in the vacations but once i have free time, i want to do other things (Write stories, Draw comics, Play other games such Minecraft or even Monkey Island) 

This is not goodbye, since i visit this forum everyday

This is just a announcement that GTT has been delayed along with all my other projects.

-Target13

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Guys, I'm sorry.

Things are really though right now & i can't deliver you Grand Theft Target on March 28.

The release date is now TBA until i actually make some time for DYOM.

My parents expect so much from since i f*cked up last year (When i was overly active here)

DYOM was the reason i f*cked up last year & i promised my parents i would make them proud

this year, But this means that i have to spend less time designing & more time studying.

I Will try to design in the vacations but once i have free time, i want to do other things (Write stories, Draw comics, Play other games such Minecraft or even Monkey Island) 

This is not goodbye, since i visit this forum everyday

This is just a announcement that GTT has been delayed along with all my other projects.

-Target13

Good Decision, mate.. Although we will miss you around here, school is much more important that DYOM.

Get back, when you've made your parents proud.. :)

• Target13Productions likes this

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

Alright, thanks for the advice.

Good luck Target, other than your parents, we're also proud of you.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

Wow, I just browsed through a very old thread somewhere in the V section where I trolled so hard, ahh... memories.... (I'm GTAIndonesia)

Sy8oeTv.png

and that's how I got this award a few years ago

spm.png

(I wish I could troll so hard again) :p

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

Hey guys. I have a semi-announcement.

I'm probably going to stop designing missions for a while. Reason being I'm in year 10 now, and this is the year that makes or break what subjects I do in year 11 and 12. It's really an important year.

I'll still be doing RtJ, but shattered union may be delayed for a while.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:12 AM Edited by Chips237, 20 February 2014 - 09:16 AM.

Alright, good luck.

Also, I'm going to take a short break off DYOM until it is my turn again at RTJ.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

I Kinda feel bad for the people who are still designing.

I really don't want to leave but school...

Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

I have to get good marks this term or it will be a problem for me altought I did will in the first term but, as you may know the schools are gonna stat late this year because of swine flu that first appeared here from 3 years :(

It will be black weeks for DYOM that all are not having time for it :cry:

• Green-chicken likes this

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:43 AM Edited by Boris The Vodka, 24 February 2014 - 06:58 AM.

It will be black weeks for DYOM that all are not having time for it :cry:

Pfffft... You didn't encounter the REAL inactivity of this section.

Anyways, about translating Russian MPs - one storyline (not santal's) is put on hold 'till tomorrow, so yeah, expect a new translation this weekend hopefully. I'll make a new topic too, so don't close one for Santal's missions.

And some more news - with the help of Santal I'm going to start writing the scenario of a new MP of mine. I'm not gonna announce anything until the scenario, or at least big part of it, is done.

Yeah, for those who still didn't understand, - it's me, SatournFan.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:57 PM Edited by KD himan, 20 February 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Boris The Vodka - 

Yeah i already guessed that you will be SatourFan ( by the way, nice avatar and name, my favorite tom. ) :p , because -

1. because the way you use text. ( almost you use it much, i have seen )

2. he always talks about Russian translations of MP's and almost talks about santal.

3. your Signature.. :p

and by the way, i am only waiting for 15th march! after that, i am free and i will continue on RTJ and my own MP ''The Mexican Cartel'' :)

Green-chicken
  • Green-chicken

Time to chew bubble gum and kick-ass !

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hey guys i am working on a zombie mission pack using real zombie skin .can i get some help with story plot btw my first post here :-D

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Welcome to the forum bro! I'm not so good about plots, i guess someone else will help you.  :^:

Green-chicken
  • Green-chicken

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

No prob mate

Green-chicken
  • Green-chicken

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by Green-chicken, 24 February 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Hey can any one post a link to mimiros begginers guide to gta forums oh and how to start a mission as a sky diver ps dont give me the video text is best

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by Target13Productions, 24 February 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Hey can any one post a link to mimiros begginers guide to gta forums oh and how to start a mission as a sky diver ps dont give me the video text is best

http://gtaforums.com...k-newbie-guide/

Also, Please use the edit button next time to avoid double posting.  :)

Green-chicken
  • Green-chicken

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

Thanks dude and do know how to make the start a mission by the player parachute down
Its my phone it keeps double posting

Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

Hey guys i am working on a zombie mission pack using real zombie skin .can i get some help with story plot btw my first post here :-D

You can serach in the Modding sub-forums not here.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:17 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 24 February 2014 - 10:17 AM.

Thanks dude and do know how to make the start a mission by the player parachute downIts my phone it keeps double posting

1. Add a pickup. (weapon) This weapon must be a parachute.
2. Teleport the player thin the sky and when you choose the weapon you spawn with, a parachute will be automatically put on you.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users