Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

Take the off topic banter to PM please.
  • Boris The Vodka and Target13 like this

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

Let's change the topic to something DYOM to save this place from getting banned again...

Have we had a community project/activity in awhile, if not, any suggestion on something we could do as a community?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

Let's change the topic to something DYOM to save this place from getting banned again...

Have we had a community project/activity in awhile, if not, any suggestion on something we could do as a community?

Yep. 

http://gtaforums.com...e-mission-pack/

There's one free spot as well, because one user quit the project. 

Chips237
  • Chips237

Worship the bearded nun

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

Once we finish the 1st chapter of Road to Justice, we should think of what to do with Dream Hunters.

• The Odyssey likes this

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

Once we finish the 1st chapter of Road to Justice, we should think of what to do with Dream Hunters.

Nah, that's useless while we're making Road To Justice. If we'll dump it for a little while and switch to Dream Hunters, we may just forget about RTJ as well, and then if we won't have any new suggestions to Dream Hunters, we'll forget Dream Hunters, and both projects will be forgotten. Let's just finish RTJ first.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

So today I started to make missions again, There will be another mission for Lost Memories, It's about the gang trying to find out what's happening at 'The Factory'. The Factory is a place where The Survivors receives supplies. however they haven't heard from them and lost communication.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

If you've read one of my posts before you might know what this is - http://gtaforums.com...mmunity-santal/

If you're still wondering, this is a special thread for Santal's mission packs. Santal is a Russian DYOM Designer who makes very good storylines that can even be called 'DYOM Works Of Art'. But since he can't speak English very well, I've translated one of his recent storylines and shared it here because this Community has to know that there are also great DYOM Designers in other parts of this world.

Check the mission pack out and don't forget to give feedback, since Santal wants to know what foreigners think about his creations.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:19 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 08 February 2014 - 08:21 AM.

OK guys, so this is my plan of action for DYOM. 

I have one big project coming up. This project will be released in chapters, with 6 missions in each chapter. These missions are action packed, long, and well set up. There is more action than story in this MP. I've just started the 6th mission of the 1st chapter. 

I'm also planning to release an MP which will be more story and dialogue focused than action packed. It has a fighting theme. I will release missions one by one. 

I'm not sure which one to release first. But I'll tell you one thing, if I cancel one of these MP's, I will cancel the other.  have too many cancelled MP's due to my disorganization, and creating dozens of threads for failed MP's just spams the forum. 

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

I think the first is better, since you'll release it in chapters, and it looks great from what you've said.

By the way guys, i've downloaded DYOM v8.1 with CLEO 4, and it's crashing a lot, i couldn't stay in-game more than 10 minutes without it crashing, does this happen to everyone?

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:16 PM Edited by SatournFan, 08 February 2014 - 12:17 PM.

By the way guys, i've downloaded DYOM v8.1 with CLEO 4, and it's crashing a lot, i couldn't stay in-game more than 10 minutes without it crashing, does this happen to everyone?

No, it works flawlessly for me. haven't experienced a single crash from the moment I've installed both things. Might be your GTA SA copy, try to re-install it. Or, if you have CLEO 4.3 which has been released recently, downgrade to the earlier (It was 4.1 as far as I know) version.

To Odyssey - The first one would be better since the people will be able to play the whole chapter and give feedback for it. But the 2nd one would work as well. It all depends on what you want to release first.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Worship the bearded nun

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

After finishing The Beta Missions, I'm considering on leaving the DYOM Community for good.

You guys are great and all, but I've run out of ideas and energy to continue designing.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

@The Odyssey I would choose the first one. With more action and in chapters. 

@Zizo For me it works perfectly. Try some suggestions that SF said.

@Chips237 Be sure to come back when you get motivation. Good luck in your life!

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hello everyone.

i am here to announce that i am working on my new mission pack. the name,theme and story is selected. but i will tell you when it is released.

theme for the mission pack - action and Gangwars.

story - (i am going to tell you a very few line) It is a story about a mexican drug lord and about his son's & his cartel's life in los santos.

about mission pack ( status etc ) - there will be 50 missions, better english then before, 10 % completed ( W.I.P ) and may be released after march (                                                         because my exams are in march so i have to study the whole February and March.) 

additional notes - the mission pack you see in my signature is stopped, i will work on it later and i hope you may like my mp.  :colgate: 

• Martin_GDF likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

Is it weird that I want my brother to die? I wish he was dead, he's nothing but an annoying, stupid, disrespectful asshole, and when he dies I won't be sad, I won't have any f*cking regrets.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

Is it weird that I want my brother to die? I wish he was dead, he's nothing but an annoying, stupid, disrespectful asshole, and when he dies I won't be sad, I won't have any f*cking regrets.

I wouldn't call it normal, but I know that there are some real dickheads out there that can turn your life into a living hell.

Were always here for you.

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

Same with me and my sister.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by Prince Gumball, 10 February 2014 - 02:27 PM.

Big sister?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

@Syndrome Same here. My sister is idiot.

@KD himan Good luck with your new mission-pack. And think before starting something big, because it's not that easy to make 50 missions. Anyway, could you put some unique stuff in missions, cause i'm tried of all the same themes and all. However i support you.

• KD himan likes this

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Big sister?

Younger sister.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

@Syndrome Same here. My sister is idiot.

@KD himan Good luck with your new mission-pack. And think before starting something big, because it's not that easy to make 50 missions. Anyway, could you put some unique stuff in missions, cause i'm tried of all the same themes and all. However i support you.

Well I have two big brothers who tortures me regularly.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

We are going off topic.

It doesn't matter if your sibling is disrespectful or irritating, they are your siblings. You share the same blood & stayed 9 months in the same stomach.

If you want to further discuss this topic, please start a thread in the off topic forum.

End of discussion.
  • AHelmi88 and KD himan like this

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 10 February 2014 - 07:48 PM.

End of discussion.

Ended the discussion like a boss.

@KD Good luck, but 50 missions ?

• Target13 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

We are going off topic.

It doesn't matter if your sibling is disrespectful or irritating, they are your siblings. You share the same blood & stayed 9 months in the same stomach.

If you want to further discuss this topic, please start a thread in the off topic forum.

End of discussion.

Can't say I agree. The point of this topic is for DYOM Members to discuss anything. Be it DYOM, or daily lives.

Doesn't have to be specifically about DYOM. 

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

We are going off topic.

End of discussion.

Can't say I agree. The point of this topic is for DYOM Members to discuss anything. Be it DYOM, or daily lives.
Doesn't have to be specifically about DYOM. 

Really? I thought it was DYOM discussion only.

Oh well...

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:12 PM Edited by KD himan, 11 February 2014 - 12:16 PM.

@SoftTouch : Thanks! and Yeah 50 missions. :) i had made 5 of them, i will make other later.... :)

@Prince Gumbell : I torturers you? and what you mean by ''Regularly''?  :miranda:

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

@SoftTouch : Thanks! and Yeah 50 missions. :) i had made 5 of them, i will make other later.... :)

@Prince Gumbell : I torturers you? and what you mean by ''Regularly''?  :miranda:

He tortures me on a daily basis.

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

Well, my younger, 11 years old sister is driving me nuts too. Like something happend a while ago. I'm sharing my computer with her and my mom (while my 21-old sis' has her laptop) she's driving me crazy yelling on me to create her a Facebook account. Me and my older sis' are still telling her that we won't do it, 'cause she just want it to chat with her friends and that's not the main use of Fb. Thank God I've got those headphones my mom bought me on Christmas and a good, loud classic rock playlist. :D

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Well my big bro is worse than that, way terrible...

But on the good news is that I got accepted into this high school.

• Platinum Card likes this

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Yay!  :cookie:  Good luck

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:28 AM

Em... alright, first, that's kinda off topic, but it doesn't matter because that's why we have Designers Lounge.

But about the theme, I don't think that you should say that about your brother, brothers can be kind of annoying but there's no point to do that. I'm an only child so I can't speak too much about it, but I had lots of friends that were angry with their brothers or sisters and they really surprised me with their opinion about them, the half want them dead or "in jail" xDDDD but he is from your own blood so I think it would really hurt you losing his/her live and especially your parents :p

Well my big bro is worse than that, way terrible...

Well, that's like the possitive point ^^ hahahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users